AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2014-04-24, 02:56   Link #3081
Breimoon

well as expected he brought out that shitty card out........
Breimoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-24, 03:42   Link #3082
AC-Phoenix
Detective

I wonder if the author is going to play the Marika stole the key card next - and if he does how he explains her holding the key right next to Raku without any worries

Well in the Worst case we are down one possible promise girl Tsugumi wasn't the type to cry over a picture book even back then. In fact the only 2 I'd say would cry about something like that are Kosaki and Marika.

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
AC-Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-24, 03:45   Link #3083
Breimoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC-Phoenix View Post
I wonder if the autor is going to play the Marika stole the key card next - and if he does how he explains her holding the key right next to Raku without any worries
he will just bring out an hundred more keys out. For exemple we still havent seen a personal female bodyguard (a new tsumugi )for lil Raku. Then there is the japanese imperial family etc etc etc etc.
Old 2014-04-24, 05:47   Link #3084
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breimoon View Post
he will just bring out an hundred more keys out. For exemple we still havent seen a personal female bodyguard (a new tsumugi )for lil Raku. Then there is the japanese imperial family etc etc etc etc.
the fourth key was forseeable as there were 4 girls with 4 keys in the picture book.

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
Old 2014-04-24, 06:08   Link #3085
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC-Phoenix View Post
the fourth key was forseeable as there were 4 girls with 4 keys in the picture book.
Yea as for the whole tsugumi thing that's not surprising. I'm still waiting for a real twist like raku and tsugumi are half-siblings hahahaha
Btw omimon remember it was tsugumi who told chitoge about her first love which started the whole show
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-24, 06:10   Link #3086
Chosen_Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by omimon View Post
I am getting real tired of Komi's shit. After 100 chapters NOW you tell us that Tsugumi was there 10 years ago as well? Fuck this bs.
Wait, WHAT? If this is true than this is now looking more like a reality:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chosen_Hero View Post
Don't you mean the fifth? I still think that Tsugumi has something to do with the keys and promise, doesn't remember much from before claude found her.

I can see somethimg like this happening:

Claude: Seichirou, I can't believe it's been 10 (actuallu 11) years since I found you.

Tsugumi: Yeah, because of that I was able to befriend ojou.

Claude: Yes, you've come a long way in these years, not long ago you were that little boy who didn't even know his own name and now look at you, you have been able to protect ojou by yourself all this time, I'm proud of my student 'but you still won't join me in rhe bath, it would be good to bond as men'.

Tsugumi: I'm honored that you think so. 'Not gonna happen' (since I'm a girl, realize it already).

Claude: ahh, now that I remember I have been holding onto something of yours since that day, now where is it?

Tsugumi: Something of mine? (From that time?)

Claude: ... oh here it is, you were holding onto this and wouldn't let go 'until you collapsed from hunger', so I decided to keep it safe for you until you got better 'I seem to have forgotten about it, until just now', here you go.

Tsugumi: ... ah, wh, wh , WHAAAAAAAAAAAAT!? Is that, it can't be... right?

Claude: why so surprised? Did you remember something?

Tsugimi: ...uh, n, no, no it's just that, um it surprised me that there was something like this, yeah that all.

Claude: ok, keep up your good work of looking after the ojou, it won't be long now before we find something out about that Shuuheigumi brat 'hw pisses me off so much that even see him in my dreams, GIVE ME BACK MY OJOU YOU STUPID BRAAAAT!'

Tsugumi: (closing the door behind while claude cries) aaaahhh, no way this, somethimg like this how can it be? How will I explain to ojou? and how am I going to face him from now on.

(Starts fantasizing and proceeds to start blushing)

Tsugumi: AAAHHHH, no, no, no what am I fantasizing about? how could I? 'although...' no, this isn't the time, I need to figure out how to tell them.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is taking into account thay she finds out about the keys and the promise beforehand.
Lol Always knew my Tsugumi had more to do with this than just be a cheerleader. I have been on a roll lately first the TWGOK ending now this, Hell yeah!!.
Old 2014-04-24, 08:27   Link #3087
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Well it never outright stated she was there - it was kinda obvious though.

She shouldn't have a key though - there are only supposed to be 4 keys... Except Yui actually holds her key.
Marika's key belonging to someone else would be far too strange especially since she happily held it in front of Raku on the photo.
the question I am asking myself: Are the other 3 girls still in posession of their original keys.
Remember the scene where Raku thought about Chitoge - remembered her shortly but had onadera's key in his head...

Old 2014-04-24, 08:49   Link #3088
sonicgx11

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
Yea as for the whole tsugumi thing that's not surprising. I'm still waiting for a real twist like raku and tsugumi are half-siblings hahahaha
Btw omimon remember it was tsugumi who told chitoge about her first love which started the whole show
Lol they could pass as siblings, qnd I think it would be really cool, as most harems the protagonist has a sister, but im not into incest because I think its gross.
sonicgx11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-24, 09:25   Link #3089
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:

Here's proof tsugumi was there 10 years ago tsk tsk omimon
here's the direct link if the image doesn't work http://www.batoto.net/read/_/93792/n...erial-scans/15
This. We've known Tsugumi was there for ages. And of course she was there, she's Chitoge's bodyguard after all. What we didn't know is how much she interacted with Raku.

So what the hell is Yui saying in this chapter? Marika looked flustered as hell.
Old 2014-04-24, 09:31   Link #3090
Breimoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
What we didn't know is how much she interacted with Raku.
She clearly says that she didnt meet Raku. It is the page after that.
Old 2014-04-24, 09:33   Link #3091
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breimoon View Post
She clearly says that she didnt meet Raku. It is the page after that.
She said she never met Chitoge's first love, but she might have met Raku without knowing who he was.
Old 2014-04-24, 11:31   Link #3092
ImperialFlameGod8190

Where r u guys seeing this chapter that she mentions all this stuff
Old 2014-04-24, 11:56   Link #3093
teejmo

Ch. 20. Tsugumi explains Chikage's "first love" after Chitoge wishes she could experience it.
teejmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-24, 13:22   Link #3094
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by teejmo View Post
Ch. 20. Tsugumi explains Chikage's "first love" after Chitoge wishes she could experience it.
that's what I posted earlier i assumed that it was about something related to the new chapter this week that's all a miscommunication
Old 2014-04-24, 13:56   Link #3095
teejmo

Quote:
that's what I posted earlier i assumed that it was about something related to the new chapter this week that's all a miscommunication
Haha, I just realized it was you. I hate it when I make myself an idiot.
But I just saw the raws. Granted, I can't really read Chinese at all, but Tsugumi's role in it is relatively small.

Spoiler for w/e:
teejmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-24, 13:59   Link #3096
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by teejmo View Post
Haha, I just realized it was you. I hate it when I make myself an idiot.
But I just saw the raws. Granted, I can't really read Chinese at all, but Tsugumi's role in it is relatively small.

Spoiler for w/e:
I see Yui would be a better troll its funny im kinda amused by all this Im still team dera but the girls role is amusing to me
Old 2014-04-24, 15:21   Link #3097
Death Usagi
Banned

I wonder how many people are going to jump ship for Yui =w=;
Death Usagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-25, 05:04   Link #3098
ImperialFlameGod8190

The actual chapter is out and boy did she drop a hammer on these two in addition to blowing their minds with a few facts she dropped a hammer on raku
Old 2014-04-25, 05:19   Link #3099
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

another chapter I enjoyed.... and this chapter somehow give a clue about the ending

I'm okay if either Marika or Chitoge is the one who made the promise with Raku

anyway, I demand a flashback chapter
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-25, 05:29   Link #3100
Breimoon

by the way new girl just confirmed Tsumugi met Raku while with Chitoge (as well as the other girls) but it seems even tsumugi has memory issues regarding 10 years ago.

Tags
harem, non-harem, romantic comedy, school life, shounen, slice of life