AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2012-11-20, 18:54   Link #441
AeonStorm

i hope tiamat will be one of ise's servants. i imagining thats ise's team when he's a high class devil will be epic. i can just see ise having legendary beings in his harem (i mean all his servants are going to be women almost certainly)
Familiar: Skithblathnir (famous flying ship from norse mythology, living magical ship which grows and changes based on masters aura and imagination. ise was told it to become a flying harem palace.)
certain members:
-xenovia (knight)
-asia (bishop)
-ravel (bishop)

possible:
-tiamat

feel free to add suggestions
Old 2012-11-20, 19:53   Link #442
cyberdemon

Mil-tan will sneak off with one of Ise's pieces. Hoping that s/he gains magic from it. LOL! Who knows, maybe he'll have a SG that will turn him into a proper girl lol.
Old 2012-11-21, 08:21   Link #443
blade82

a true macho-shojo
Old 2012-11-21, 09:17   Link #444
Insane
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
Mil-tan will sneak off with one of Ise's pieces. Hoping that s/he gains magic from it. LOL! Who knows, maybe he'll have a SG that will turn him into a proper girl lol.
Another traps in his harem (after Kiba)?
Old 2012-11-21, 11:01   Link #445
Azure-Priest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insane View Post
Another traps in his harem (after Kiba)?
Gasper is the trap. Kiba is clearly a boy, though his affections are a bit suspicious.
Old 2012-11-21, 11:10   Link #446
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azure-Priest View Post
Gasper is the trap. Kiba is clearly a boy, though his affections are a bit suspicious.
Kiba can do gender-bender instead, though. And Ise keeps trying to set him up with Tsubaki...
Old 2012-11-21, 16:04   Link #447
Newhope

Quote:
Originally Posted by AeonStorm View Post
i hope tiamat will be one of ise's servants. i imagining thats ise's team when he's a high class devil will be epic. i can just see ise having legendary beings in his harem (i mean all his servants are going to be women almost certainly)
Familiar: Skithblathnir (famous flying ship from norse mythology, living magical ship which grows and changes based on masters aura and imagination. ise was told it to become a flying harem palace.)
certain members:
-xenovia (knight)
-asia (bishop)
-ravel (bishop)

possible:
-tiamat

feel free to add suggestions
Rook-Koneko(Certain)
Rook-Rossweisse(possible)
Knight-xenovia(Certain)
Knight-Irina,Gender bender Kiba (possible)
Bishop-Asia(Certain)
Bishop-Ravel(Cetain)
Queen-Akeno,Rias

Possible
Tiamat-Heavily hinted that she'll become Issei's Familiar.
Ophis-Another queen candidate.
Kiyome Abe
Kunou
Old 2012-11-21, 19:25   Link #448
blackwhite67
Banned

It has already been stated that Ophis cannot become Ise's Servant and the author stated in the Afterword of Vlume 13 that Kunou can't become his familiar or servant because of her position as leader of the yokai faction. He dd, however,say that she might become a local wife.
Old 2012-11-21, 20:02   Link #449
Endscape
The Mage of Four Hearts
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackwhite67 View Post
It has already been stated that Ophis cannot become Ise's Servant and the author stated in the Afterword of Vlume 13 that Kunou can't become his familiar or servant because of her position as leader of the yokai faction. He dd, however,say that she might become a local wife.
I know what was said about Ophis, but remember, this is Ise we're talking about here. He makes miracles happen all the time. reaching True Queen was supposed to be impossible too, and he did that. I wouldn't be surprised at all if Ise was able to make Ophis his servant. Besides, unless some new character is introduced, I can't imagine who else could be Ise's Queen.

Illusion, illusion, this is illusion. It cannot harm me.
Old 2012-11-21, 21:25   Link #450
Miraluka
Banned

Wait, where was sais Tiamat is a girl?
Old 2012-11-21, 22:46   Link #451
Newhope

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
Wait, where was sais Tiamat is a girl?
Been a while since I've read the books I can't remember which volume it was, but I distinctly remember them talking about the dragon kings and they said Tiamat was one of the few active Dragons left and she's the only female Dragon king plus she hates Ddraig, which obliviously set up for the future.

As for Ophis not becoming Ise's servant pretty sure they said that because she's simply to powerful, but the way the stories going Ise is going to be the most powerful person in the series.
Old 2012-11-21, 22:55   Link #452
ragez2010
TamingSari

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newhope View Post
As for Ophis not becoming Ise's servant pretty sure they said that because she's simply to powerful, but the way the stories going Ise is going to be the most powerful person in the series.
isn't it because she currently not here, the another "ophis" suppose to be Ophis. so if she become Ise servant that will revealed her.
Old 2012-11-22, 01:16   Link #453
G147

The Evil Pieces doesn't work on God-class like Ophis, Zeus or Indra.
Old 2012-11-22, 01:30   Link #454
ser4

btw can a person have more then one familiar ?? i was wondering about that. Also it is posible that there might be future vampires or mages that would become part of the harem
Old 2012-11-22, 04:24   Link #455
sky black swordman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newhope View Post
I think it was not that she is too powerful, but because of her former position as leader of the Khaos Brigade.

Quote:
Originally Posted by G147 View Post
The Evil Pieces doesn't work on God-class like Ophis, Zeus or Indra.
I think it was said they(Evil Pieces) were never intended work on GOD- level beings.
Old 2012-11-22, 11:50   Link #456
G147

Quote:
Well, the fact is that God-class were not subjected to be reincarnated using the evil-pieces. It seemed like it was possible for half-Gods like Valkyries though.
@sky black swordman. Thanks for correcting me.
Old 2012-11-25, 23:27   Link #457
korak

Quote:
Originally Posted by ser4 View Post
btw can a person have more then one familiar ?? i was wondering about that. Also it is posible that there might be future vampires or mages that would become part of the harem
For the first question the answer is yes they can have more than one familiar.

For the second question I think it will be very highly possible. The 4th arc of the story will cover about it, and the chance of it happens mostly will be because of Ise personality and his extraordinary charm which he himself don't recognized it.
If you want to see vampire or magician in the harem I suggest you just pray and wait for it. (Actually me too want it to happen).
Old 2012-11-28, 12:32   Link #458
Oppaidragon

I dont think issei will ever become a king, cuz he would have to fight against rias for the first place. He loves her and he even asked to become her servant again. His harem doesnt necessarly have to be on the rating games team and he wishes to become the ultimate pawn under his beloved queen rias. He wouldnt fit in the place of a king either since he cant handle to see his friends going down. What do you guys think, will he ever become a king on his own?
Old 2012-11-28, 13:30   Link #459
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oppaidragon View Post
I dont think issei will ever become a king, cuz he would have to fight against rias for the first place. He loves her and he even asked to become her servant again. His harem doesnt necessarly have to be on the rating games team and he wishes to become the ultimate pawn under his beloved queen rias. He wouldnt fit in the place of a king either since he cant handle to see his friends going down. What do you guys think, will he ever become a king on his own?
Just because he becomes a king doesn't mean that he will immediately take part in the games. There's still a matter of completing his team. It would likely still be several years before he could take part in the games officially. During that time he can make Rias #1 while putting together his own team. After that, he could focus on his own games.

So likely I could see him becoming a king during the LN and start bringing together his own peerage but not actually taking part in his own games until the very end after he helps Rias become #1.
Old 2012-11-28, 14:24   Link #460
sky black swordman

^ Also I think it said in one of the volume(Can't remember which one)that Ise team can't fight Rias team even when he does become a king.

Tags
action, comedy, echii, harem, oppai, romance, school life