AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2015-05-23, 22:24   Link #1
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Work Licensed? Need to Change a Link? Thread Edit Requests Here!

The purpose of this thread is to host opening post edit requests related to Web Novel threads.
  • If the web novel is not licensed for official English distribution, and an English fan translation project has been started, we will allow a single link to the project page, as long as the site does not host licensed works.
  • If the web novel is not being sold and has not been picked up for official distribution, we will allow a link to the original author-sanctioned project page in the native language.
  • If the work becomes licensed for English distribution, or will be sold in the native country, we will remove the corresponding link(s) from the thread. Please let us know here in such cases.
Links should not be posted in the replies or elsewhere in the thread; instead everyone should just get in the habit of looking in the opening post for the link.

If there are other requests related to the migration process for web novel threads, these may be posted here as well.

When making a request, please post:
- A link to the thread in question
- The request (i.e. add link, change link, remove link, etc.)
- The link to add/change/remove, if applicable.
- A brief explanation of why the change is needed, if it's not obvious.

NOTE: We will not allow multiple links to individual volumes/chapters/etc., just a single link to the project page or index. In the event that there is some sort of dispute between fan translators and there are two or more different fan translation links, we will aim to link to any "original" project page, and not take sides in any dispute.
Old 2015-05-26, 02:47   Link #2
PROzess
Pissed Off Tl0r

Requesting the moving of the thread for Risou no Himo Seikatsu from the web novel section to the novel section.
The series might be an origional web novel, but now it is a published light novel and all translated chapters are from the LN as well.
Old 2015-05-26, 08:44   Link #3
LKK

Quote:
Originally Posted by PROzess View Post
Requesting the moving of the thread for Risou no Himo Seikatsu from the web novel section to the novel section.
The series might be an origional web novel, but now it is a published light novel and all translated chapters are from the LN as well.
Thread moved. Thank you for the alert.

Avatar: Hazuki of Natsuyuki Rendezvous / Signature: flowers from Natsuyuki Rendezvous
LKK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-29, 03:46   Link #4
maxxus0923
Fairy Legion

Uhm... i havent seen my father in law is Lu Bu in web novel section... i dont know where it went!
maxxus0923 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-29, 03:57   Link #5
xatom12

Syosetsuka ni Narou Discussion Thread need to sticky on this area due All Information on WN discovered by the users and shared by others
Old 2015-05-29, 08:28   Link #6
LKK

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxxus0923 View Post
Uhm... i havent seen my father in law is Lu Bu in web novel section... i dont know where it went!
Did you check the Archived Manga & Light Novel Discussion forum? The thread may not have been moved yet so perhaps it hasn't gone anywhere.

Is "My Father in Law Is Lu Bu" actually the title of the thread? My searches so far haven't pulled up a thread with that name. Admittedly, I'm not the best searcher out there, but is it possible that the thread title was something different?

Avatar: Hazuki of Natsuyuki Rendezvous / Signature: flowers from Natsuyuki Rendezvous
Old 2015-05-29, 08:59   Link #7
maxxus0923
Fairy Legion

Quote:
Originally Posted by LKK View Post
Did you check the Archived Manga & Light Novel Discussion forum? The thread may not have been moved yet so perhaps it hasn't gone anywhere.

Is "My Father in Law Is Lu Bu" actually the title of the thread? My searches so far haven't pulled up a thread with that name. Admittedly, I'm not the best searcher out there, but is it possible that the thread title was something different?
i'm quite sure it is that exact name and I even posted to it once but amazingly that thread its missing. I've searched for it alot in the archived section but it isn't there... >.< I wonder what happened to it... If in any case that isn't found can I make another thread for it in WN section?
maxxus0923 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-29, 13:03   Link #8
LKK

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxxus0923 View Post
If in any case that isn't found can I make another thread for it in WN section?
Go right ahead. If we find the original thread, we'll merge the two.

Edit:
Quote:
Originally Posted by xatom12 View Post
Syosetsuka ni Narou Discussion Thread need to sticky on this area due All Information on WN discovered by the users and shared by others
Good idea. Thread is stuck.

Old 2015-06-14, 14:04   Link #9
cabman11

can you delete this please I accidentally made a double threat
http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=134448
cabman11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-14, 14:12   Link #10
LKK

Quote:
Originally Posted by cabman11 View Post
can you delete this please I accidentally made a double threat
http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=134448
Done and done.

Old 2015-07-19, 09:54   Link #11
watisit

http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=136174

Move to LN since it's the Ln that's being translated.
watisit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-19, 09:57   Link #12
LKK

Quote:
Originally Posted by watisit View Post
http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=136174

Move to LN since it's the Ln that's being translated.
Thread moved as requested.

Old 2015-08-24, 13:06   Link #13
Wurstorff

Say... Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou seems to have a light novel released now... why does the thread still link the Japanese project page?
Wurstorff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-24, 15:34   Link #14
LKK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wurstorff View Post
Say... Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou seems to have a light novel released now... why does the thread still link the Japanese project page?
Good question. I removed the link.

Because the web novel has been licensed for publication in its native country, the thread may no longer have links to the raw according to the Link Policy for Light Novels, Web Novels, and Manga item #2.

Old 2015-08-24, 15:55   Link #15
Wurstorff

Say... Mushoku Tensei seems to have a light novel... why does the project page still link~~?

Say... The different world magic is too behind! seems to have a light novel... :P

Say... Death March Kara Hajimaru Isekai Kyusoukyoku...
Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken ...
World Teacher - Other World Educator & Agent...
...all seem to have light novels? *cough*

Oh, and Monster no Goshujin-sama will apparently have its first volume released in a week.

And that's just the Japanese stuff from the current page 1. ... Oh, well.
Old 2015-08-24, 16:00   Link #16
cabman11

Quote:
Say... Mushoku Tensei seems to have a light novel... why does the project page still link~~?

Say... The different world magic is too behind! seems to have a light novel... :P

Say... Death March Kara Hajimaru Isekai Kyusoukyoku...
Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken ...
World Teacher - Other World Educator & Agent...
...all seem to have light novels? *cough*

Oh, and Monster no Goshujin-sama will apparently have its first volume released in a week.

And that's just the Japanese stuff from the current page 1. ... Oh, well.
What the hell are you doing?
light novels in web novels are two completely different things just because it has a light novel doesn't mean you have to get rid of the link to the web novel.

A lot of times when made into a light novel it's completely different from the web novel.
This is a thread for web novels therefore we discuss web novels. the light novel has its own thread
And going by your information looks like you recently just join this site

Mod don't listen to this fool.
cabman11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-24, 16:22   Link #17
Wurstorff

I'm hurt, I'm just trying to help Since I in fact joined today, I read the rules to be on the safe side and found it curious that they were ignored so blatantly.
Old 2015-08-24, 20:22   Link #18
wuhugm
Confused Shark

Thumbs up

Quote:
I'm hurt, I'm just trying to help Since I in fact joined today, I read the rules to be on the safe side and found it curious that they were ignored so blatantly.
well, you don't read it quite enough then~ it's just like judging the quality of a work by the 1st chapter

anyway, those works have WN, LN, and Manga, so each of those works has 3 different separate threads in each sub-forums it's not against the law~
wuhugm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-30, 20:59   Link #19
fallen sovereign

yo.....I didn't see any threads for the novel, Otherworldly Evil Monarch .....so I created one...but now someone told me it already has one.
so, I would like to delete the one I've created.
here's the link....
https://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=140871
fallen sovereign is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-30, 23:09   Link #20
LKK

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen sovereign View Post
yo.....I didn't see any threads for the novel, Otherworldly Evil Monarch .....so I created one...but now someone told me it already has one.
so, I would like to delete the one I've created.
here's the link....
https://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=140871
Your thread has been deleted.