AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2020-07-13, 07:56   Link #861
Sixth
Hu Tao

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oberstein View Post
I doubt Ryofui will restart another coup d etat, the previous arc has settled their dispute.
I think he aimed for something else, perhaps gathering power for the king?
Yeah, I have the feeling that he will give Sei more power/fund for his unification conquest.

I really doubt that there will be another internal war considering that Shin and other main players weren't in the capital.
Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-07-17, 17:00   Link #862
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

I was actually kind of shocked. I should have known Ryofui would never do something like this. The result is the same either way though, he's permanently removed from the story now.
Old 2020-12-28, 09:03   Link #863
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Kyoukai vs Shiyuu, part 2. Perfect opportunity to see if she's fully recovered.

I guess Rei is shifting the blame of killing her own sister onto Kyoukai for killing the previous Shiyuu and causing another ritual to take place. I think she can still be redeemed.
Old 2021-10-12, 05:53   Link #864
Sixth
Hu Tao

Never thought that the latest chapter that ended with "how many?" can be so ominous. :
Old 2021-10-12, 18:28   Link #865
cadu_

Kanki is already very cruel, now that one of his best and most loyal subordinate died like that and Kanki asking how many at the end of the chapter, I can only expect a big cruelty like Chouhei where 400,000 prisoners of war were buried alive.
Old 2021-10-13, 05:54   Link #866
Morilinde

I am just waiting for the second time that Shin was bumped down from General to 5000 men Commander by defying Kanki's orders
You think you have defeated us? You think you have defeated the Master's Chosen? Your efforts are for naught, Prince! We are Domini! I am Domini! We are ethereal! we are eternal! We will fight until the heavens burn and the skies fall
Morilinde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-10-13, 07:29   Link #867
Sixth
Hu Tao

Quote:
Originally Posted by cadu_ View Post
Kanki is already very cruel, now that one of his best and most loyal subordinate died like that and Kanki asking how many at the end of the chapter, I can only expect a big cruelty like Chouhei where 400,000 prisoners of war were buried alive.
Yeah, it won't be an easy way for sure. I am sure that Shin is going to "protest" against Kanki only to put him in his place again.
Old 2021-10-13, 18:43   Link #868
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

I'm looking forward to what kind of creative ways Kanki will find to mass torture those guys. Because I doubt they're going to get away with simply being killed.
Old 2021-10-20, 07:45   Link #869
Sixth
Hu Tao

Spoiler for Kingdom 696 RAW:

Old 2021-10-27, 08:13   Link #870
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

He simply had them beheaded in the end. I guess that was the most efficient solution to quench his thirst for revenge. 100 thousand, damn. We already know what Shin's reaction will be (and so does Kanki, which is why he sent him away) but I wonder what Sei will or will not do about this. It's not like they had the Geneva convention back then.
Old 2021-10-27, 11:22   Link #871
cadu_

I was expecting something more cruel.
I mean, keeping 100k prisoners would cost a lot of food and there is a chance of them revolting once they notice that Kanki's army doesn't have enough people to manage them. I can't imagine how to handle the food and human resources problem. Just releasing isn't an option since they would rejoin the enemies so killing is the only option in my opinion and he even gave them a swift death.
Old 2021-10-27, 12:07   Link #872
Sixth
Hu Tao

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
He simply had them beheaded in the end. I guess that was the most efficient solution to quench his thirst for revenge. 100 thousand, damn. We already know what Shin's reaction will be (and so does Kanki, which is why he sent him away) but I wonder what Sei will or will not do about this. It's not like they had the Geneva convention back then.
Sei will personally congratulate Kanki in person for his swift action in reducing Zhao's army.
Old 2021-10-28, 17:01   Link #873
Morilinde

Well that didn't take long for the others to discover what Kanki has done. And as predicted Shin was raging (but this time too far away). and we got Sei now inbound to Kanki's HQ (with some heavy guard) Hoo boy
You think you have defeated us? You think you have defeated the Master's Chosen? Your efforts are for naught, Prince! We are Domini! I am Domini! We are ethereal! we are eternal! We will fight until the heavens burn and the skies fall
Morilinde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-11-09, 18:03   Link #874
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

The balls on Kanki

Doesn't bother to make up an excuse and shows no respect whatsoever, and then shifts the blame to Sei. Waiting to see how the next chapter will go, but the argument he's trying to make is very flimsy.
Old 2022-01-31, 18:04   Link #875
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Damn, Shin killed that tough looking general like he was nothing. It pained him to do so since the guy's grievances with Kanki were legitimate (not just that, but Shin hates Kanki), but at least he didn't give Kanki the satisfaction of torturing him and killed him instantly.
Old 2022-02-02, 03:55   Link #876
Sixth
Hu Tao

Quote:
Damn, Shin killed that tough looking general like he was nothing. It pained him to do so since the guy's grievances with Kanki were legitimate (not just that, but Shin hates Kanki), but at least he didn't give Kanki the satisfaction of torturing him and killed him instantly.
As he should be. It would be lame if every throwaway fodder is as strong as Houken.

But yeah, Shin rather gave them a warrior death than let those low-life bandits torture them to death. Thank to Kanki, now every Zhao soldier is like a zombie. Even if they die, they will be making sure they will bringing one or 2 soldiers with them.
Old 2022-02-02, 09:11   Link #877
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sixth View Post
As he should be. It would be lame if every throwaway fodder is as strong as Houken.
Indeed, I just found it surprising how easy it was after he struggled against that big guy earlier, although in his case it was because he was a tricky opponent. It would be equally lame if Shin one sliced everyone, too. Once in a while like that is cool.
Old 2022-04-18, 17:04   Link #878
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

The enemies has almost thrice their numbers, with Qin having a third of its army composed of noobs. They seem truly and utterly fucked, but Kanki's gotten out of worse situations.
Old 2022-04-20, 05:38   Link #879
Sixth
Hu Tao

Quote:
The enemies has almost thrice their numbers, with Qin having a third of its army composed of noobs. They seem truly and utterly fucked, but Kanki's gotten out of worse situations.
Qin will win. Crushing overwhelming forces with BS armor is their shtick at this point.
Old 2022-04-20, 07:13   Link #880
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sixth View Post
Qin will win. Crushing overwhelming forces with BS armor is their shtick at this point.
But this time they don't even have the almighty morale (+50 boost to all stats)!

Tags
china