AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2020-02-01, 01:37   Link #21
AzazelDxD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruki0089 View Post
Wow, Lint-chan!

Sona falling to Non-Pervert Ise.
Please make it happen!
I canīt see it. Less after Shin 2 vision of Issei wedding.

I like to see my cute Bennia in the quotes too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkofficer View Post
that sona quote seems like they are getting overpowerd by the enemy.

also issei looks weird in that cover art
This seems more likely

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
So Alphecca tyrants user is named Meredith. Betting Issei strips her when he gets his perversion back and she falls for him lol. Or maybe she is attracted to him but not his perversion, so she neutralized his perversion to get the parts she is attracted to more prominent
I doubt it. She sounds like one Raynare 2.0 that for unkown reasons hates Le Fay..

Quote:
Before this crown, whether it’s Oppai Dragon or Vali Lucifer, everyone will kneel before me. Now look how the thing important to you breaks, Le Fay! -- Meredith Ordinton, possessor of Longinus Alphecca Tyrant
I prefer not heard about this meredith again. the author can always give her longinus to another person like in incinerate anthem case.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malbolge View Post

This is the last time Grim Reapers are going to be relevant to the plot, so I need to see at least some sort of flag being raised, otherwise I'm abandoning this ship.
It seems that her father group of Grim Reapers(moderate faction?) want peace with the devils and rest of the world.

It was mentioned in Vol 24 when the ORC talked with him and in SHIN 3 was mentioned too calling this group as Anti-Hades faction and mentioning something about Post-war negociations.

Curiously Bennia appears between the quotes of girls that are not in Issei harem that talk about help him that are Lint and elmenhilde(that was confirmed) despite she is not mentioning him.

I still see her for the harem.
Quote:
I sincerely hope this isn't implying that Balberith is getting villain-of-the-day treatment.
After what happened in Shin 3 is IMPOSSIBLE consider him a villain.. I am sure that he will be fine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruki0089 View Post
Also, Sona probably see Ise as Man. Not like the way she see Saji as little brother.
I donīt care about Saji but.. It seems that Sona doesnīt want problems in her peerage and with Saji having 2 girls in love with him she was not interested in create more problems. In other words. Sona is ANTI-HAREM.

Saji losed one of these girls in love with him(nimura). I am sure that soon Momo will end tired of him too soon. lol.

Last edited by AzazelDxD; 2020-02-01 at 02:50.
AzazelDxD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-02-01, 02:58   Link #22
Malbolge

Quote:
After what happened in Shin 3 is IMPOSSIBLE consider him a villain.. I am sure that he will be fine.
I'm not saying he's an outright villain, that's obvious.

Villian-of-the-day treatment (or perhaps I should say JOBBER treatment) is when you exist to lose a fight to the protagonists to make them look good. Like Sonellion/Greissil in the last volume. What I'm saying is based on how he's been built up, it shouldn't be believable that Balberith will lose to the people he's fighting against.

But again, I'm just going to wait and see what happens.
Malbolge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-02-01, 03:05   Link #23
Hakai

No way Bal is going to lose to them after all that hype, at best I see them doing somewhat better than Mahabali and maybe actually do a little damage to him this time.

And since he's a massive oppai dragon fan he might seriously hold back against Ise's known allies.
Old 2020-02-01, 05:20   Link #24
AzazelDxD

Quote:
I'm not saying he's an outright villain, that's obvious.

Villian-of-the-day treatment (or perhaps I should say JOBBER treatment) is when you exist to lose a fight to the protagonists to make them look good. Like Sonellion/Greissil in the last volume. What I'm saying is based on how he's been built up, it shouldn't be believable that Balberith will lose to the people he's fighting against.

But again, I'm just going to wait and see what happens.
I choosed the WRONG WORDS

After what happened in SHIN 3 is impossible that the author considers him a villain. even his quote doesnīt sound like that if we compare him with that Meredith(who talks like a true villain).

Yeah.. Is only wait and see what happens. Fortunatelly the 19th of February(in some parts of the world) the lifes spoilers will start to appear and maybe we will discover it.

Quote:
And since he's a massive oppai dragon fan he might seriously hold back against Ise's known allies.
Yeah. Maybe he will contain and not use the 100% of his strenght.
Old 2020-02-01, 05:41   Link #25
Lex79

Sona falling in love with Issei is one of the things I would truly dislike for this series, I hope the quote refers to so egging else.
Old 2020-02-01, 05:43   Link #26
AzazelDxD

Shin 2 avoided that. With the rookies 4(including sona) as Issei wedding guests.

The author can't have changed my mind 2 volumes later.
Old 2020-02-01, 05:59   Link #27
Hakai

2020, Shin 4 about to be released. And we're still talking about Sona in harem.

Some things never change
Old 2020-02-01, 06:24   Link #28
Ka-el

Quote:
I see some people going ahead and declaring her for the harem already, but all I see is a Walburga-tier villian? The harem already has so many girls, and there are still plenty of desirable candidates who are still available (like Bennia…), so do we really need to start stanning for someone with such a deplorable introduction?
Issei have to complete his peerage and since Ishi already stated that there will be old and new character joining it, there will be new girls for the harem as well of course, since his peerage will be formed by some of his harem girls. Among his peerage the only new character out of the 5 he already has only is Ingvild, so he clearly will have some new character for it.
Ka-el is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-02-01, 06:44   Link #29
vietthai96
The Saiyan God

Issei's dream is not absolute, in the course of the series Ishi could add more girl, even those we don't think of
Old 2020-02-01, 09:23   Link #30
AzazelDxD

Quote:
Originally Posted by vietthai96 View Post
Issei's dream is not absolute, in the course of the series Ishi could add more girl, even those we don't think of
His dream suggested that there were more than 15 girls.. Without confirm any number.

Anyway. Probably we can discard Sona and Seekvaira after this.
Old 2020-02-01, 09:46   Link #31
Vasy

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzazelDxD View Post
His dream suggested that there were more than 15 girls.. Without confirm any number.

Anyway. Probably we can discard Sona and Seekvaira after this.
In the dream it is said that he marries the first 2 groups, and after the first two groups there are more girls, it was said that the first group has 12 girls, and in the second I would assume that also 12 girls. So I think the number of girls spins around number 30.
Vasy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-02-01, 09:48   Link #32
Vasy

Quote:
Originally Posted by vietthai96 View Post
very well emphasized
Old 2020-02-01, 09:58   Link #33
AzazelDxD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vasy View Post
In the dream it is said that he marries the first 2 groups, and after the first two groups there are more girls, it was said that the first group has 12 girls, and in the second I would assume that also 12 girls. So I think the number of girls spins around number 30.
This is the LAST ARC. With this Azazel CUP ending the serie will end..

SO. You can expect 20 girls. Maybe even 24(If the 2nd group has 12 too. maybe this group has only 8 and the total is 20)... But never 30.

Maybe the next serie(That will continue in dxd universe according ishi) confirms you that Issei has +30.. But SHIN is the last Issei serie as MC. So the new serie will only mention it without say new names.
Old 2020-02-01, 10:50   Link #34
Draigathar

Sona probably won't fall for ise. She was mentioned in EX that the kids called her aunt sona.
Draigathar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-02-01, 11:18   Link #35
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

Affair still option
Old 2020-02-01, 12:26   Link #36
Vasy

That chronology is different from the current one, in that chronology Issei never made contact with Chichigami. So nothing is impossible.
Old 2020-02-01, 12:27   Link #37
Vasy

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzazelDxD View Post
This is the LAST ARC. With this Azazel CUP ending the serie will end..

SO. You can expect 20 girls. Maybe even 24(If the 2nd group has 12 too. maybe this group has only 8 and the total is 20)... But never 30.

Maybe the next serie(That will continue in dxd universe according ishi) confirms you that Issei has +30.. But SHIN is the last Issei serie as MC. So the new serie will only mention it without say new names.
I don't think there's anything more to explore in this universe.
Old 2020-02-01, 12:46   Link #38
CCPDarkraiRules
Vassal of the King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vasy View Post
That chronology is different from the current one, in that chronology Issei never made contact with Chichigami. So nothing is impossible.
No EX is not the chronology in that Issei never made contact with Chichigami the one which he never made contact with Chichigami was Born's.
Old 2020-02-01, 13:00   Link #39
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lex79 View Post
Sona falling in love with Issei is one of the things I would truly dislike for this series, I hope the quote refers to so egging else.
It’s possible she falls for his nonperverted, responsible self but not his usual perverted self so nothing comes of it.
Old 2020-02-02, 03:57   Link #40
n0m@n
C-Z

Ouryuu is another male who is confirmed to have a harem end (since he has his fiance and Miraka) due to his special background. But Saji is still just a reincarnated Devil, no matter how strong he is. So I can't see him having several girls such as Hanakai and Sona like Ise or Ouryuu. And Nimura already left the love-triangle so I doubt she's going back in.

Also let's not forget that Sona is the next heir for the House of Sitri. Her elder sister is gone and she didnt have any child. So it's up-to Sona to leave a pure offspring for the Sitri bloodline. So in that regards I can't see the House of Sitri acknowledging Sona to give birth to Ise's child. The only reason Rias can marry Ise is because Millicas will succeed Rias for the head of Gremory.

Also for the upcoming volume 4 we are getting the final match of the Top-16 RG tournament ---Team Vali vs Team Journey to the West.

So that means that volume 4 would give us the result of the other 3 matches before that match which consists of:

Cao Cao's team vs Surtr's team
Typhoon's team vs Ruval Phenex's team
Slash Dog's team vs Dulio's team.

My prediction for the quarter-finals would be.....

Quarter-finals
1. Indra Team vs Sairaorg Team (confirmed)
2. Diehauser Team vs Ise Team (confirmed)
3. Surtr Team vs Typhoon Team (my prediction)
4. Slash Dog Team vs Vali Team (my prediction)

To be honest I just read volume 2 and volume 3 of Shin DxD today and the perspective I had of Ise's strength totally changed.
Before reading these two volumes I kept on saying that he's going to definitely lose against Indra in the semi-finals and that Vali would also not advance to the finals (so I always thought Ise vs Vali would be like Ippo vs Miyata from Hajime no Ippo where the destined rival never would happen).

But after reading those two volumes it seems like Ise vs Vali in the finals would happen due to their (Ise in particular) power boosts. Ise defeating four Gods (Cheif God and primordial Gods) is insane already. If you include the materialisation of Ddraig and Ddraig's achievement of defeating Typhoon is also part of Ise's achievement then Ise's feats are beyond outstanding. And the upcoming volume will have Ise face another God.

Since volume 3 ended with the talk of Ise becoming an Ultimate-level Devil, I guess that may happen at the very end of volume 4 since it's the end of this arc?
n0m@n is offline   Reply With Quote