AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2008-09-23, 18:29   Link #13621
dec4rhapsody
*frustrated*

Location: Glorious Fire Wall-Hmm, I hate my government more than you do.
Send a message via MSN to dec4rhapsody
Quote:
Originally Posted by linkinstreet View Post
The fact that her gumline IS about love, and she won't really use the term "Aishiteru" to either Suzaku/Gino/Anya/Kanon/Geassed Damoncles Guards means that she would meet Lelouch, as his final confrontation with Nunally goes on. I mean if Suzaku beats her, I doubt she can meet him again, and ends up at the ocean with C.C.
If her gumline is going to be said at all....The info Koshimizu posted in the merchandise thread worries me...
dec4rhapsody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-23, 18:33   Link #13622
Dream_Traveller
Banned

Everyone else's has been said. Why would they randomly leave Kallen out?
Dream_Traveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-23, 18:36   Link #13623
dec4rhapsody
*frustrated*

Location: Glorious Fire Wall-Hmm, I hate my government more than you do.
Send a message via MSN to dec4rhapsody
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream_Traveller View Post
Everyone else's has been said. Why would they randomly leave Kallen out?
Logic makes me think "WHY?"

But judging from recent (attempted) character assassination...
anything is possible now.
If the staff were gonna change/cut the line, it would be done "delibaretely"
dec4rhapsody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-23, 18:37   Link #13624
linkinstreet
[Your] clan on Steam

Send a message via MSN to linkinstreet Send a message via Yahoo to linkinstreet
lol? and affect sales? And besides, the series was wrapped up like 3~4 weeks ago, and during that time there was no indication that it would be changed or what not
linkinstreet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-23, 18:47   Link #13625
roon
_(:q 」∠)_ _(ФωФ*」∠)_
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by dec4rhapsody View Post
Logic makes me think "WHY?"

But judging from recent (attempted) character assassination...
anything is possible now.
If the staff were gonna change/cut the line, it would be done "delibaretely"
The good thing is, Amisuke mentioned they finished recording the series a whiiile back. I have faith her gumline will be there.

If it's not, then yeah, deliberate character assassination... which would really make no sense when you're trying to bank on these characters.
roon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-23, 19:38   Link #13626
lousylaus

Quote:
Originally Posted by linkinstreet View Post
I mean if Suzaku beats her, I doubt she can meet him again, and ends up at the ocean with C.C.
He beats her, she survive and she can talk to Lelouch after that, whats the big deal.
lousylaus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-23, 19:40   Link #13627
kittybear

Quote:
Originally Posted by lousylaus View Post
He beats her, she survive and she can talk to Lelouch after that, whats the big deal.
She cant fly to Damocles or can she?
kittybear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-23, 19:41   Link #13628
Lolipopo
Srsly ?
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by lousylaus View Post

She beats him, he survive, and she can talk to Lelouch after that, what is the big deal ?

People are putting to much hope on Suzaku...did they forget that Kallen and Suzaku's fight have never permit to stated who is the better pilot ? Always some disavantage, and upgrade...and now that they are pretty much equal, Suzaku is certainly going to beat her ?

A badass woman is facing him. And she is pissed off. I'll be a little worry, if I was him.

Lolipopo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-23, 19:44   Link #13629
Discerptor
ANIUE!111

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolipopo View Post
She beats him, he survive, and she can talk to Lelouch after that, what is the big deal ?

People are putting to much hope on Suzaku...did they forget that Kallen and Suzaku's fight have never permit to stated who is the better pilot ? Always some disavantage, and upgrade...and now that they are pretty much equal, Suzaku is certainly going to beat her ?

A badass woman is facing him. And she is pissed off. I'll be a little worry, if I was him.
They battled on equal ground quite a bit in S1, and Kallen's record in those is 0-1, with the rest being ties.
Discerptor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-23, 19:45   Link #13630
lousylaus

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittybear View Post
She cant fly to Damocles or can she?
Heh, Gino sure can fly even tho he's beaten up, so did Tamaki. Who's to say they'll talk on Damocles at all. No one knows, people just need to stop using that gumline as confirmation of her victory.
lousylaus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-23, 19:46   Link #13631
Eliarine

Quote:
No, I think people are just speculating that Lelouch needs Suzaku to start Zero Requiem and that their plan might be more important, plot wise, than Kallen's resolution with Lelouch.
Eliarine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-23, 19:52   Link #13632
iBeast

One thing is for sure, Kallen won't beat Suzaku because Suzaku will always have the upper advantage with live geass.
iBeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-23, 19:53   Link #13633
Lolipopo
Srsly ?
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Discerptor View Post
They battled on equal ground quite a bit in S1, and Kallen's record in those is 0-1, with the rest being ties.

Because the ground collapsed; We could tell the same about the Turn 6 of R2 fight, Kallen obtain her wing pack and dominated Suzaku who had already his wing pack...hard to see who is better imo.

Eliarine : We don't even know what is Zero requiem, how you can "activate" it, and what is neeed to do so; Moreover Suzaku could very well join Lelouch even if he is defeated, nothing is changing there.

And Kallen's resolution is important to the plot; She is a main character (yeah, I swear it's the case) and her devellopment took a bunch of screentime...add this to her gumline and it's not hard to get that she is going to see Lelouch one more time. :P

She could be defeated, but she could defeat too. The 25 of S1 where with the whole Lelouch, Suzaku and Kallen confrontation, in Kaminejima because of Nunally. Everything is there to put a new parallel at this point.

Uchiha : Tsss Suzaku has the Live On geass, but Kallen has the Live on Love. And Koi wa pawaaa !
*Already off*

Old 2008-09-23, 19:58   Link #13634
Eliarine

Quote:
And Kallen's resolution is important to the plot; She is a main character (yeah, I swear it's the case) and her devellopment took a bunch of screentime...add this to her gumline and it's not hard to get that she is going to see Lelouch one more time. :P
Never said otherwise, I just see Lelouch and Suzaku's plan as more important to the story than Kallen's resolution with Lelouch.

Quote:
She could be defeated, but she could defeat too. The 25 of S1 where with the whole Lelouch, Suzaku and Kallen confrontation, in Kaminejima because of Nunally. Everything is there to put a new parallel at this point.
She might be a hindrance to the plan, but I honestly don't see her defeating anything on her own.
Old 2008-09-23, 20:01   Link #13635
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Then you're too blinded to see that Suzaku has never been a better pilot than Kallen. They've stressed that he's superhuman, but mech to mech he's always been even. She could defeat him, not easily but it is well within the realm of possibility. Also, assuming he gets trashed, it would not be that big a hit to their plan at this point. The big hurdle is cleared.
Old 2008-09-23, 20:03   Link #13636
Lolipopo
Srsly ?
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eliarine View Post
Never said otherwise, I just see Lelouch and Suzaku's plan as more important to the story than Kallen's resolution with Lelouch.

She might be a hindrance to the plan, but I honestly don't see her defeating anything on her own.
We will see this next Sunday, but actually I'm pretty much confident about her chance
Suzaku has never been a big problem to her, he is her equal, nothing more, nothing less. (And she didn't even had his military training. Well done, Kallen.)
About the plan, we need to know what is it, and I think we could very well learn this in the same time as Kallen so...I think everything is going to be wrap together.

Old 2008-09-23, 20:11   Link #13637
Eliarine

Quote:
Originally Posted by morbosfist View Post
Then you're too blinded to see that Suzaku has never been a better pilot than Kallen. They've stressed that he's superhuman, but mech to mech he's always been even. She could defeat him, not easily but it is well within the realm of possibility. Also, assuming he gets trashed, it would not be that big a hit to their plan at this point. The big hurdle is cleared.
Hey, you seem to know a lot more about this super secret plan than the rest of us. Care to share the knowledge?

Also, last time they met Kallen destroyed the Lancelot in a second. I don't see her winning that easily after such a clear victory.
Old 2008-09-23, 20:13   Link #13638
Tael
Banned

Quote:
Hey, you seem to know a lot more about this super secret plan than the rest of us. Care to share the knowledge?

Also, last time they met Kallen destroyed the Lancelot in a second. I don't see her winning that easily after such a clear victory.
The point more is that Suzaku told Lelouch to move on without him and do what he had to do, this seemingly implies that he himself is no longer key to fulfilling the Zero Requiem. Unless, of course, the ZR doesn't start until the Damocles is knocked down but that hardly makes any sense.

I doubt either will win, but Kallen isn't fighting to win.
Tael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-23, 20:18   Link #13639
Eliarine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tael View Post
The point more is that Suzaku told Lelouch to move on without him and do what he had to do, this seemingly implies that he himself is no longer key to fulfilling the Zero Requiem. Unless, of course, the ZR doesn't start until the Damocles is knocked down but that hardly makes any sense.
IIRC, he told Lelouch to go ahead because he had someone to save and someone to defeat. Or...something along those lines. That doesn't necessarily mean Lelouch can start the Zero Requiem on his own. But since we don't know what their plan exactly is about, we can't be sure about anything so I'd refrain from stating things as facts.
Old 2008-09-23, 20:31   Link #13640
linkinstreet
[Your] clan on Steam

Send a message via MSN to linkinstreet Send a message via Yahoo to linkinstreet
Quote:
IIRC, he told Lelouch to go ahead because he had someone to save and someone to defeat. Or...something along those lines. That doesn't necessarily mean Lelouch can start the Zero Requiem on his own. But since we don't know what their plan exactly is about, we can't be sure about anything so I'd refrain from stating things as facts.
I must admit, I think that he meant he'd stop anyone from coming in and interrupt Lelouch from meeting Nunally
But as Lolipopo says, we shall see which is more powerful, the Live on Geass or the Love Power.
linkinstreet is offline   Reply With Quote