AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2011-11-30, 15:26   Link #21
neshru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenza-Zangetsu View Post
hoping the anime wont have to shove a filler arc or something in between when it inevitably catches up
If you know where the anime's at right now, you already know the answer. There's no space for hoping, unfortunately.
Old 2011-11-30, 15:36   Link #22
Freeter
beyond

Ichigo: SHUT UP!
Ginjou: Why, can't handle the truth?
Ichigo: NO, I MEANT ISHIDA FIRST. NOW YOU SHUT UP!

I can't tell if Kubo wants us to take this fight seriously or not
Old 2011-11-30, 15:42   Link #23
sayde

Quote:
Originally Posted by neshru View Post
If you know where the anime's at right now, you already know the answer. There's no space for hoping, unfortunately.
lol. I agree. The only way we won't get another filler arc is if the powers-that-be decide to stop airing the anime soon.

On a more related note, I finally got around to reading the chapter and I've got nothing productive to add that hasn't already been stated this week. I'm still just waiting to see where this is all going.
Old 2011-11-30, 15:45   Link #24
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

To honest I think Ichigo's bankai looks gay. The old one was nice and simple.

And i'm not impressed by anything Ichigo said since it really does feel Kubo has just made up this previously non existent drama purely for the sake of it.
Old 2011-11-30, 16:01   Link #25
Alchemist007
*Author

Oh look, someone I agree with. There simply couldn't be a Bankai more badass than his original.
Old 2011-11-30, 16:04   Link #26
Lord of Pandemonium
Banned

Location: I'm Dancing & Yelling GANBATTE KAGURA! YOU GO GET YOUR WOMAN BACK!!!!! SHIPPING THEM HARD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raitos View Post
Spoiler for Ichigo's New Bankai:

And just when I thought kubo couldn't draw anything more BA...

I'm lost on how Ginjo is able to use ban-kai, and be a substitute shinigami at that, since all he can do is fullbring? But apparently he has a shikai and ban-kai? What? So fullbring = being a shinigami?
It would make sense that he is only able to use ban-kai because he stole ichigo's powers, but that explanation is doused by the fact that Ginjo became a substitute shinigami long before he even met ichigo... so does that mean he is a shinigami that can also do fullbring? I guess what I'm confused on is where is the line between being a fullbringer and being a shinigami.

Anyway, that's my two cents.
Ginjou wasn't a Fullbringer by Birth. He was a Shinigami/Human Hybrid like Ichigo. He got his fullbring by sharing powers with the other.. He has a Bankai because he's a Shinigami

Like Ichigo he is using Fullbring in conjunction with his Shinigami powers. Unlike Ichigo he doesn't have the reiatsu of the others so I surmise that his Bankai looks more on the hollow side because he's a pseudo-Arrancar and he's using Ichigo's fullbring which is a hollow based power

Quote:
Originally Posted by Om Nerabdator View Post
Spoiler for ch:
I thought his response was impressive no Herp Derp faces. No yelling. He's really calm and collected he's really cool. Much like he was when he fought Aizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squarecrow View Post
A shonen protagonist not being freaking out by every little thing?! MADNESS.

But really, I don't know how much more of this manga I can take. Damn that Kubo and his addictive drugs manga.
Be happy with your addiction ....Ichigo is Cho Kakoi...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
Last page looks pretty weird to me. So, Kubo nulls whatever suspension of character he had planned on creating with the last chapter...more of the usual, eh?
Not really. Most people didn't believe Ginjou anyway. It's all about perception. What Ginjou perceives as a betrayal, doesn't mean that Ichigo has to view it that way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightOfTwo View Post
Whereas Gin just looks like Aizen even more than he did before. Next chap he will get a pair of butterfly wings, calling it now.
Why do people keep saying that? He doesn't look like Aizen at all. Kokuto yes but Aizen no.

Is it the bitch curl?

Honestly he reminds me of Starrk's Los Lobos release more than he does Aizen?

I think a lot of you guys miss Aizen more than you realize

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
What ichigo was trying to say is that Ukitaki wasn't REALLY deceiving and ginjou was trying to do was mess with ichigo's mind more.
No. Ichigo was saying that Ukitake didn't want to deceive him but he had to. So he did it in way that would make his deception obvious so Ichigo could realize it and he would have a choice that Ginjou did not have

Ichigo isn't bitter about it and Ginjou is.

Ichigo knew he was being used but he didn't care. He just wanted to protect and for that he needed power, so he kept the badge because it was useful to him. Even if it didn't do what they said it did..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inarius View Post
I came upon seeing Ginjou's bankai sword.

It's the most awesome-badass blade I've seen in bleach...EVER!
I dare say, it isn't but it's one of the bests

He went Bankai...Going Bankai first for anyone but Ichigo means YOU'RE ABOUT TO GET OWNED. Damn....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inarius View Post
I also loved Ichigo's new bankai, and I hope it will come with a female version of Zangetsu just like somebody here said XD
ZANGETSU/ICHIGO GENDER BEND DO NOT WANT!!!!

Don't put any ideas in Kubo's head please
Quote:
Originally Posted by SamuraiX View Post
So when Ginjo is eventually defeated will Ichigo get his Fullbring back? And be a Vizard/Shinigami/Fullbring
Ichigo hasn't really lost his Fullbring. He lost his badge so he can't fullbring it because it has the memory of his powers

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonmeister View Post
How powerful (i.e. hax) must new bankai Ichigo be to destroy Yukio's fullbring world thingy, if several captains (and assorted other bankai users) can't break through it?

It's not that they couldn't destroy it, they didn't destroy and instead trusted in Ichigo to get out

ICHIGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I WANNA PLAY WITH HIS SWORD...
Oh yeah I love that Bankai
He has the remenants of a lot of the Shinigami who gave him powers. Because their Shihakshos are a part of their powers
  1. He's got Bya's collar
  2. Yama's X
  3. Rukia's gloves
  4. Tensa Zangetsu is shaped like Ukitake and Kyoraku's Shikai
  5. The rips in the overcoat reminds me of Zaraki
  6. and he even has a hole in sword from Ginjou (they shared powers with him while training)

That sooo bad ass FANGIRL IS HAPPY FANGIRL IS HAPPY

Ginjou looks hawt...is that bull horns on his Zanpakuto that he got from Ichigo's Hollow powers? It looks like Ichi's Resurrecion mask horns.

THANK YOU KUBO YOU HAVE MY ETERNAL DEVOTIONS

Last edited by Lord of Pandemonium; 2011-11-30 at 21:08. Reason: Because it's be kind to Grammar Nazi's week
Old 2011-11-30, 16:10   Link #27
Jouten

I wonder why Ichigo doesn't react to the new forms of his sword. If I were him I would be like "OMG wtf that isn't my Zanpakto!"
Old 2011-11-30, 16:11   Link #28
Alchemist007
*Author

I like how the last line is "The massacre begins!" I hope that means what I think it means.
Old 2011-11-30, 16:12   Link #29
Lord of Pandemonium
Banned

Location: I'm Dancing & Yelling GANBATTE KAGURA! YOU GO GET YOUR WOMAN BACK!!!!! SHIPPING THEM HARD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jouten View Post
I wonder why Ichigo doesn't react to the new forms of his sword. If I were him I would be like "OMG wtf that isn't my Zanpakto!"
He doesn't care what it looks like just so long as he has one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemist007 View Post
I like how the last line is "The massacre begins!" I hope that means what I think it means.

I thought it began already Everyone but Riruka and Ginjou got defeated....

@ Alchemist and Haak. I actually hated the way his Bankai looked. When I first saw it I thought the mofo was wearing a dress. He was bad ass but the old one wasn't that great and I actually preferred the Shikai

Deicide Bankai was bad ass but I think that this might top that one or they're equal. I had a feeling it would change anyway. His Shihaksho wasn't fully there so he wasn't even at full power when he curbstomped Aizen
Old 2011-11-30, 17:55   Link #30
AvalonCode

I jus realised something. Ichi is going BANKAI in his human form. What does this mean? Maybe Im puting to much into this. In any case Gin does favor Aizen-sama on pg 15. The evil look, the thin a$$ bang, the slick back. Is it just me or am I the only one that thinks Gin's BANKAI makes hime look just like Hody Jones?

What did U say?! I didn't think so
Old 2011-11-30, 18:10   Link #31
CGrascal

My initial reaction at Ichigo's look was....

"Hey Ichigo! Byakuren wants her style and design for her apparel back."
Old 2011-11-30, 18:31   Link #32
Prinnydood
Madness Through Sound

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of Pandemonium View Post

ICHIGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I WANNA PLAY WITH HIS SWORD...
Oh yeah I love that Bankai
He has the remenants of a lot of sth Shinigami who gave him powers. Because their Shihakshos are apart of their powers
  1. He's got Bya's collar
  2. Yama's X
  3. Rukia's gloves
  4. Tensa Zangetsu is shaped like Ukitake and Kyoraku's Shikai
  5. The rips in the overcoat reminds me of Zaraki
  6. and he even has a hole in sword from Ginjou (they shared powers with him while training)

That sooo bad ass FANGIRL IS HAPPY FANGIRL IS HAPPY

Ginjou looks hawt...is that bull horns on his Zanpakuto that he got from Ichigo's Hollow powers? It looks like Ichi's Resurrecion mask horns.

THANK YOU KUBO YOU HAVE MY ETERNAL DEVOTIONS
Damn..... did you notice all that from the start lmao? I had to go back and forth to check on like each of them

But anywayssss... this chapter was pretty good. Not much to really complain about this time around hah. His bankai wasn't as I would of expected it to be. It wasn't exceptional, but it's passable lol.
Old 2011-11-30, 18:38   Link #33
Alchemist007
*Author

It looks silly and on first impression, unnecessarily shapey. The old one was simple and the purpose as we knew it was for speed.
Old 2011-11-30, 18:43   Link #34
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haak View Post
To honest I think Ichigo's bankai looks gay. The old one was nice and simple.

And i'm not impressed by anything Ichigo said since it really does feel Kubo has just made up this previously non existent drama purely for the sake of it.
Good to know others though the same, not impressed with it either.

The sword I don't mind it's not bad but I was quite fond of the simple design of the old one.
His threads however I'm not keen on at all, seems Kubo has some sorta crosses fetish going on that he's picked up recently.
I think less crosses more full plate would have been nice, or at least wrist guards that weren't so useless looking.
I won't even bother commenting on the ugly ass chest cross design thingy....

Other than that, not a really exciting chapter, expect Ginjou's sword was kick ass.
Last chapter had Ichigo going bankai at the end and now it was Ginjou's turn, next I take it Ishida will have his turn of showing off something at the end of next chapter

Kinda ironic that the captains this chapter showed us what the series has felt like for some time, just standing around doing nothing....
Old 2011-11-30, 18:52   Link #35
KaneDragon
*(RAWR*)&rawr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonta Kun View Post
Other than that, not a really exciting chapter, expect Ginjou's sword was kick ass.
Last chapter had Ichigo going bankai at the end and now it was Ginjou's turn, next I take it Ishida will have his turn of showing off something at the end of next chapter
Sure, give Ishida a bankai too, why not.
Old 2011-11-30, 19:48   Link #36
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

The "I wanna protect everyone" line looks cliche, but it's actually a good answer from Ichigo, considering those who have acquired their new powers (the Fullbringers) used their powers to hurt others.

And surprisingly, Lord of Pandemonium actually had a good observation there. Parts of the contributing Shinigami's reiatsu represented by certain parts of Ichigo's new bankai outfit.
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Old 2011-11-30, 19:50   Link #37
ZGoten
Custom User Title

Send a message via ICQ to ZGoten
Damn, Rukia looks so frkn cute in each panel.
You can say what you want about Kubo, but he knows how to draw female faces. :O
Old 2011-11-30, 20:01   Link #38
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

Oh..? It's actually quite good!
Quote:
The "I wanna protect everyone" line looks cliche, but it's actually a good answer from Ichigo, considering those who have acquired their new powers (the Fullbringers) used their powers to hurt others.
I agree with this. At least we're not going into that emotional arc crap because of Ginjou..

Quote:
And surprisingly, Lord of Pandemonium actually had a good observation there. Parts of the contributing Shinigami's reiatsu represented by certain parts of Ichigo's new bankai outfit.
Did Kubo plan it?

Old 2011-11-30, 21:37   Link #39
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

Quote:
Did Kubo plan it?
Unless he tells it straight to us, we can only guess.
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Old 2011-11-30, 21:47   Link #40
Lord of Pandemonium
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Von Himmel View Post

Did Kubo plan it?
Funny...NOT!!!!

All jokes aside, He might have planned it so I would have this reaction. He sure planned for us to hate Ichigo's Fullbring so we would be relieved when he was back in Shinigami garb and for it to look better on Ginjou

I don't understand why you guys don't want to admit that he's actually thought things out...not all the minor details but he's shown over and over again that a lot of plot reveals were planned, and not something he just pulled outta his arse.

Don't the flashbacks mean anything to you
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus H. View Post
ittai nan datto? My observations are always good!!!! YOU JUST FAILED TO NOTICE BEFORE TEME!!!

How unobservant of you, not to notice how observant I am

Seriously I can be very analytical most times I just don't care to do so because talking to you Bleach Haters drains my energy. So I figure what's the point otherwise I would dazzle you all the time

Not to mention I love weapons and I like studying Ichigo

Yeah --that's definitely Ichigo's resurrecion that's a part of Ginjou's sword. That form is bad ass and I'll be damned I think he has white hair like Zangetsu/Tensa Zangetsu

Soooooooooo are they going to perform Konso on the people that died? Where are the people that died? Did they turn hollow and assemble somewhere else?

@ Whomever said it. Ichigo's body is probably on the ground somewhere. Rukia's stabbing him, may have forcefully ejected his soul from his body.
Closed Thread