AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2008-09-23, 15:48   Link #13601
Amaterasu Gate
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoldierOfDarkness View Post
Well if she does it's only going to be

Why do you fight? Blah blah blah, you traitor and trying to rule the world and all that crap.

And then Suzaku answers, "Because I want a tomorrow!"

And then Kallen says, "That's crap."

Toudo claimed that Suzaku's future was pathetic so Kallen's not going to be any different.

I pointed that out actually. The scene focuses on Lelouch's lips and it looks as if he's biting his lower lip (As a way to restrain from answering her).

The moment he opens his mouth he'll spill the beans and he knows it.
Really didn't look that way to me, and why would he after everything that has happened
Amaterasu Gate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-23, 15:48   Link #13602
Lolipopo
Srsly ?
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amaterasu Gate View Post
Fortunately their confirmed correct!
Fixed for you

Yeah Cookies, it just add some fuel at the whole idea he is staying as some doll state to avoid to let escape something which could convince her to stay by his side. And so, that he wants to keep her away to her own good.

The last time he opened his mouth, he told her to "Live on" after a speech full of lies, forcefully, to stay totally silent is going to be an easier situation to keep her away

Much more drama...sigh.

Lolipopo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-23, 15:49   Link #13603
Tael
Banned

Quote:
Really didn't look that way to me, and why would he after everything that has happened
The answer is quite obvious, he does not want her involved. This assuming that that is the case and not animation error, but lips are pretty hard to screw up on.
Tael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-23, 15:50   Link #13604
SoldierOfDarkness
The Dark Knight

Location: From the deepest abyss in the world, where you think?
Quote:
It's just that during the scene they focus on his lips. I'm guessing that's the purpose of that frame.
SoldierOfDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-23, 15:52   Link #13605
yvj
U Mad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolipopo View Post
Since the refrain is..."One More Chance" and her song's title is too "One More Chance..."
But you are maybe wondering if those lyrics aren't fake ?

Hey, good point about the whole "biting his lips scene"; I only saw his mouth closed but finally...he really restrained himself. Good thing.
Yeah about the lyrics.

About the kiss there had to be a reason they did a close up on the lips, kiss, toungue etc etc right?

I guess maybe its some really detailed fan service
Old 2008-09-23, 15:52   Link #13606
Amaterasu Gate
Banned

Quote:
It's just that during the scene they focus on his lips. I'm guessing that's the purpose of that frame.
That was before the kiss wasn't it?
Amaterasu Gate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-23, 15:56   Link #13607
Lolipopo
Srsly ?
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by yvj View Post
Yeah about the lyrics.

About the kiss there had to be a reason they did a close up on the lips, kiss, toungue etc etc right?

I guess maybe its some really detailed fan service
If those lyrics came from 2ch I think it's pretty safe to assume they could be right; They aren't this much of Kalulu fans there and this song...

I don't believe it was some fanservice; Or a good part of R2 should be seen as fanservice too (aka all those Kalulu moments and Kallen devellopment :P)

Since I was assuming this focus were to show he is refusing to answer without know about the "biting his lips" I guess this confirm this with more weight, since this is even representative of a sort of an ambiguous state; While biting his lips he is restraing himself to give her an answer. How cute of him *Fangirl mode*

Old 2008-09-23, 15:57   Link #13608
SoldierOfDarkness
The Dark Knight

Quote:
That was before the kiss wasn't it?
Yeah they were walking through the door and such and she was throwing questions at him and that's when they showed the lips. Then Kallen turns and kisses him.

I wonder what her reaction will be if she ever sees Nunnally. Chances are she probably wouldn't (Suzaku won't let her get anywhere near Lelouch).
Old 2008-09-23, 16:00   Link #13609
Lolipopo
Srsly ?
*Artist

Quote:
Yeah they were walking through the door and such and she was throwing questions at him and that's when they showed the lips. Then Kallen turns and kisses him.

I wonder what her reaction will be if she ever sees Nunnally. Chances are she probably wouldn't (Suzaku won't let her get anywhere near Lelouch).
Her gum line is there and she is going to have a last scene with Lelouch so...add to this her whole intercations with Nunally, and I guess it's pretty obvious she will be able to pass Suzaku, by one way or another.

So she is certainly going to learn she is alive...

Amaterasu : How many time are you going to return after this much of ban ?Please, seriously...

Old 2008-09-23, 16:01   Link #13610
yvj
U Mad?

Quote:
If those lyrics came from 2ch I think it's pretty safe to assume they could be right; They aren't this much of Kalulu fans there and this song...

I don't believe it was some fanservice; Or a good part of R2 should be seen as fanservice too (aka all those Kalulu moments and Kallen devellopment :P)
Exactly my point. It confuses me on why they would waste time detailing what may end being fanservice. It doesn't make sense.

Plus there was nothing subtle about that animation. The magnified the dang screen. It was like a freaking Blue's Clue.
Old 2008-09-23, 16:02   Link #13611
SoldierOfDarkness
The Dark Knight

Quote:
Her gum line is there and she is going to have a last scene with Lelouch so...add to this her whole intercations with Nunally, and I guess it's pretty obvious she will be able to pass Suzaku, by one way or another.

So she is certainly going to learn she is alive...
Well it depends on how it happens. It could go that the fighting stops and everyone calms down or what not. I mean the fight is defintely not going to go half past the episode and there are going to be farewells.

Interesting though if its Suzaku that calms her down.

"Why are you doing this? Why has he left me?"

"Because he LOVES you!"

I'd pay to see Suzaku say that.

What was her gum line? I missed it.
Old 2008-09-23, 16:09   Link #13612
lovecakecookies

oh whoa.. the song that was played during the kiss was.. "Nunally"...

this disturbs me..
Old 2008-09-23, 16:10   Link #13613
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Nothing matches with Jeremiah. The guy's life was completely ruined by Lelouch and his vendetta and he was experimented on and turned into a monster. Yet when he found out the truth he immediately swore loyalty to him.
I don't really count Jeremiah, because, to him, loyalty is everything. It's its own end. He wouldn't even have minded if Lelouch'd killed him on that train platform. Right now, he doesn't care whether Lelouch wants to conquer the world for shits and giggle. If Lelouch wants the world, Orange will do his best to give it to him. He doesn't need to believe Lelouch is still a "good guy".

Sayoko, OTOH, joined the rebellion before she knew Lelouch was leading it. I'm going to assume it's because she cared about her country. And yet she still follows Lelouch rather than the "Black Knights".

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngde View Post
Sayoko was with Schneizel the past month and knows what he has planned.
I seriously doubt Schneizel told her much. He didn't tell Cornelia until recently, he certainly didn't tell Nunnally - why would he tell Sayoko? But she saw that he did use it against Pendragon, she saw he has a giant flying fortress full of more Fleija - that's enough for her. That's not more information than Kallen has.

Quote:
Plus, she lived w/ Lelouch for seven years. (I don't know if she knew if he was a prince or not.)
Yes. Granted, it does give her an edge to believe the best of Lelouch.

Quote:
Kallen has no idea that Schneizel was planning to use WMD on all the civilian capitals (in the UFN anyway). Otherwise, I'm pretty sure that she would have been attacking both bastards that appear to be trying to take over the world.
Then she's an idiot. What did she think Schneizel was going to do, alone in that invincible fortress of his?

She, and the rest of the Black Knights, have asked the man eating tiger to help them against the sheep eating wolf. Am I the only one who sees something wrong with that?

Quote:
C.C. has advantages that Kallen doesn't. She knows the truth of Geass from first hand experience. She knows the truth about Lelouch/Zero since pretty much the beginning. She didn't get all the information second hand like Kallen did (from Lelouch and C.C.). Lelouch shattered her perception of him and said all of it (including being her friend) was an elobrate lie--not to hard to believe from a person as intelligent as Lelouch. C.C. conveniently disappeared after that. Her reassurances that everything that had been told to her wasn't a lie were gone;
As I said, I understand her distrust. I just think it disqualifies her for the title of "loved Lelouch the most". I also think it doesn't excuse her for following Schneizel.

Quote:
as far as she knows, she's been under the influence of Geass the whole time (since what Lelouch and C.C. told her about Geass cannot necessarily be trusted).
No, that's stupid. If she was a geass slave, she wouldn't have betrayed him no matter what. See Gaohai - even when it became clear it'd only earn him death, he stayed loyal to Zero.

As far as I can see, she kept her faith alot longer than most people would have, so I'm willing to cut her a little slack.

She was the most faithful of the people who did not have first hand knowledge of what happened (who are basically only Lelouch and C.C.). Even Suzaku had to have stuff explained to him over the month they were planning their coup. I think that speaks alot for her.[/quote]
Sayoko may know less than Kallen. We don't know what it took to convince Suzaku to not kill Lelouch - maybe very little.

Quote:
He told her that it has ALL been a game. I.e., from day one he's been player her. It's not that she believes he's changed from a nice guy to the next Attila the Hun. In her mind, the Lelouch she fell in love with never existed. He been playing her (and the BKs and the world) from the beginning.
Please. It had to have occurred to her he was lying to protect her. It's not like the "Lelouch she fell in love with" wasn't a big liar anyway.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-23, 16:15   Link #13614
yvj
U Mad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovecakecookies View Post
oh whoa.. the song that was played during the kiss was.. "Nunally"...

this disturbs me..
LMFAO

A subtle message on the director's part on Lelouch's true feelings.
Old 2008-09-23, 16:16   Link #13615
Lolipopo
Srsly ?
*Artist

Quote:
Well it depends on how it happens. It could go that the fighting stops and everyone calms down or what not. I mean the fight is defintely not going to go half past the episode and there are going to be farewells.

Interesting though if its Suzaku that calms her down.

"Why are you doing this? Why has he left me?"

"Because he LOVES you!"

I'd pay to see Suzaku say that.

What was her gum line? I missed it.
"If ( someone) say something like I love (someone) I won't forgive (someone)"

She is using Aishiteru there, and the first translation where more likely as "If you say something like I love you I won't forgive you"
But everything is possible...

Tss if Suzaku could tell something like that, he'd become one of my favourite characters and since I've never been a fan of him...I don't really think it's likely to happen

About the fight I'm thinking to a sort of Aegis/Strike fight, with both of the KMF which are ripping the other apart. Hard to see a winner if they are equal actually...
I guess they could collapse on Damocles after that and join Lelouch...just like in turn 25 of S1. But Kallen will be the antagonist, there.

Yvj : Totally agree

Edit : Nunally ? So it's about Love feelings since Lelouch is such a siscon! *run away*

Old 2008-09-23, 16:18   Link #13616
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
Quote:

i already said it before an i'll say it again
lelouch MUST answer why he didnt tell her about the plan (which would not be over the radio)
if he does not state outright that he did it to protect her then he comes off as a complete idiot since
1)shes hes most trusted follower (by his own data)
2)he was alone with her b4 the UFN meeting
3)she came out and asked him what he's planning

if lelouch doesnt actually say that he didnt want her to be a part of the plan (for what ever reason) then he has to explain why he passed up on a chance to have two suzaku's on his side and instead opted to turn her into his enemy
kallen is not like the other OOBK who he couldnt really tell about the plan
kallen is the only person who he willingly and intentionally deceided to keep out of the plan
if its possible to actively not not to something
then this is the case here and it needs to be answered as to why
Old 2008-09-23, 16:22   Link #13617
SoldierOfDarkness
The Dark Knight

Quote:
"If ( someone) say something like I love (someone) I won't forgive (someone)"
Huh so all Lelouch has to say "I like you as a friend" and it'll all be okay.

Quote:
Tss if Suzaku could tell something like that, he'd become one of my favourite characters and since I've never been a fan of him...I don't really think it's likely to happen
Of course it wouldn't happen (He wouldn't know anyways) but it'd be funny.

Lelouch, "You told Kallen what!?"
Suzaku, "Did it just to rattle her a bit during our fight....oh wait you DO love her? Oh oh oh"

Quote:
About the fight I'm thinking to a sort of Aegis/Strike fight, with both of the KMF which are ripping the other apart. Hard to see a winner if they are equal actually...
I guess they could collapse on Damocles after that and join Lelouch...just like in turn 25 of S1. But Kallen will be the antagonist, there.
As long as Kallen doesn't wrap herself tight around Suzaku and try anything stupid I'm fine with it.

Quote:
i already said it before an i'll say it again
lelouch MUST answer why he didnt tell her about the plan (which would not be over the radio)
No he doesn't. Though all I did was just point out the part about the lip scene.

Quote:
if lelouch doesnt actually say that he didnt want her to be a part of the plan (for what ever reason) then he has to explain why he passed up on a chance to have two suzaku's on his side and instead opted to turn her into his enemy
My guess is where he and Suzaku are going, they don't want Kallen to go there as well because she would rather stick with them to the end (unlike what Lloyd and co. were ordered to do).

Besides, didn't you know? Together Suzaku and Lelouch can make miracles. Even Kallen never would've been able to do what Suzaku did.

Plus the writers need to meet Sunrise's standards of having two of the most powerful mechs duel it out.
Old 2008-09-23, 16:27   Link #13618
Lolipopo
Srsly ?
*Artist

Quote:
Huh so all Lelouch has to say "I like you as a friend" and it'll all be okay.

Of course it wouldn't happen (He wouldn't know anyways) but it'd be funny.

Lelouch, "You told Kallen what!?"
Suzaku, "Did it just to rattle her a bit during our fight....oh wait you DO love her? Oh oh oh"

As long as Kallen doesn't wrap herself tight around Suzaku and try anything stupid I'm fine with it.
I had forgot about the whole wrap thing Meeh, Athrun was gone crazy and...wait, yeah Kallen is able to this *joke*

The line is more likely a form of denial imo, and at this point I don't see the power of frienship be sufficient to calm her, especially when she is deeply in love with him. I guess she could interrupt him, or conclude something or...well as I said, everything is possible, but this is her most important line, and the last gum line unsaid, so it should have some importance.

Tsss you are really trying to wake up my fangirl side with all your crazy scripts Shame on you !

Edit : But Kallen is able to do things that Suzaku will never be able to...
*Already off*

Old 2008-09-23, 18:21   Link #13619
lousylaus

Quote:
The fact that she still has her gumline doesn't necessarely mean she's gonna win. We already saw her busting in with her Guren ready to kill Lelouch last episode, so I don't see the same thing happening. She's either gonna confront him out of her Guren or after the war is done during the epilogue for exemple.

Only thing that means is that she'll most likely not die and considering Suzaku's been beating people left and right without killing them, that wouldn't be surprising.
lousylaus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-23, 18:28   Link #13620
linkinstreet
[Your] clan on Steam

Send a message via MSN to linkinstreet Send a message via Yahoo to linkinstreet
Quote:
Originally Posted by lousylaus View Post
The fact that she still has her gumline doesn't necessarely mean she's gonna win. We already saw her busting in with her Guren ready to kill Lelouch last episode, so I don't see the same thing happening. She's either gonna confront him out of her Guren or after the war is done during the epilogue for exemple.

Only thing that means is that she'll most likely not die and considering Suzaku's been beating people left and right without killing them, that wouldn't be surprising.
The fact that her gumline IS about love, and she won't really use the term "Aishiteru" to either Suzaku/Gino/Anya/Kanon/Geassed Damoncles Guards means that she would meet Lelouch, as his final confrontation with Nunally goes on. I mean if Suzaku beats her, I doubt she can meet him again, and ends up at the ocean with C.C.
linkinstreet is offline   Reply With Quote