AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2011-11-26, 20:09   Link #501
bakAnki
あやせたんの剣

Quote:
Originally Posted by daku_noroi View Post
...well i found this out.. When searching..

volume 5 summary part 3
Didn't know Seanver is back ^^

Before reading the whole translated novel, I always read the summary on his blog
In fact I become interested to read the manga since I always read the Haganai title on his blog when I was still reading for OreImo only
Old 2011-11-26, 22:15   Link #502
daku_noroi
★_★

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakAnki View Post
Didn't know Seanver is back ^^

Before reading the whole translated novel, I always read the summary on his blog
In fact I become interested to read the manga since I always read the Haganai title on his blog when I was still reading for OreImo only
..is that so.. They say that he cameback just recently..
daku_noroi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-29, 01:08   Link #503
Okashira
どうだろうね。ふふ

Tower chapter is up.... Oh, so hideous.
Old 2011-11-29, 01:33   Link #504
Johnny
Working the bags...

Even though Yozora was doing it for laughs. I think I've seen similar warped hairstyles on those foreign runway shows. She may be onto something there...

Also Sena still gets spanked? Well she does act childish at times, but spanking at that age. Whatever floats Pegasusa's boat I suppose...
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-29, 01:48   Link #505
bakAnki
あやせたんの剣

Were Yozora and Rika really thought the Tower they did was really cute or they just a great actress, so they can make Sena feels good about it? As for Yukimura, as he seems not capable to tell a lie, I thinks he was indeed thought it was good

The girl talk about their hair was certainly cute though. They just look like three normal girls there, aside from Sena and Yozora tsundere-ish "only your hair that's good" XD

Yozora felt bad and apologize to Sena? I wonder why she starts now though.

Can't help going DAWWW both time when Sena murmurs "Uuu Kodaka"
Old 2011-11-29, 01:54   Link #506
potchip

Has to be deliberate from the start - Yozora would never had any intention to 'service' Sena's hair otherwise. Though they did went overboard. The irony is the 'girl chat' is exactly what normals do (on the outside), except it was all fake. And interestingly what the group of misfits are pursuing are the 'outward appearance' of a riaju rather than the actual fulfillment. It could also be a play on the typical girl chat, social groups etc in a high school setting that came with the fake flattery to each other, nice on the surface be bitching behind the back situation.
potchip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-29, 16:17   Link #507
VVolf
夜空派

That was fast. Still anticipating the remaining chapter for book 1.

I believe they really did think it looked good on Sena (Yozora included. She might not have intended to make it so, but it turned out pretty good - for her, as well as the others, sans Kodaka. And Kodaka also stated that it didn't look like Yozora was acting too. ). And they did say, "...but when we think back on it, it really wasn't (cute)" afterwards. That makes me think they were honest when they commented on their masterpiece.

Hopefully with the apology, people would start to see Yozora in a different light.

"Then, I'll treat you as more important than a hundred people. Even if there were a hundred...no, a million or a trillion people, even if it means standing against the entire world, I'll still be your friend no matter what." Taka (Kodaka) to Sora (Yozora), "Past", vol 1.
VVolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-29, 21:11   Link #508
bakAnki
あやせたんの剣

I guess it depends on our interpretation then ^^
But I do (and want to) believe that the girl talks and they praised their work on Sena's hair were genuine too, since for once it's nice to see they act like a normal girls and friendly to each other ^^

It also nice to see Yozora felt bad for her action and actually had the courage to apologize. But still I wonder why she thought this (the tower on Sena) was overboard and she need to apologize while before I think she had done more terrible...... 'pranks'
Old 2011-11-29, 21:21   Link #509
Brimstone
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by VVolf View Post
Hopefully with the apology, people would start to see Yozora in a different light.
You must be new here
Brimstone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-30, 10:53   Link #510
VVolf
夜空派

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brimstone View Post
You must be new here
I know, but a Yozora fan can hope, no?

"Then, I'll treat you as more important than a hundred people. Even if there were a hundred...no, a million or a trillion people, even if it means standing against the entire world, I'll still be your friend no matter what." Taka (Kodaka) to Sora (Yozora), "Past", vol 1.
VVolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-06, 23:01   Link #511
zeniselv
Staring into your soul.

so sad people lost interest in the novel, two chapter up of the last novel and not a single peep.
Old 2011-12-07, 00:06   Link #512
bakAnki
あやせたんの剣

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeniselv View Post
so sad people lost interest in the novel, two chapter up of the last novel and not a single peep.
Has anyone really said that? Dude, the School Festival ~Activity meeting~ and Movie chapter just recently add on Baka-Tsuki, it doesn't mean someone lost interest because we didn't immediately post our thought here. Not everyone checked Baka-Tsuki (or Vexed) everyday so it's understandable if no one haven't posted yet
But anyway, thanks for the heads up

Spoiler for comment:
Old 2011-12-07, 00:55   Link #513
larethian

Quote:
perhaps people like me don't like to be spoiled, and there are also others who prefer to read it in order since it is regularly updated.
larethian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-07, 14:44   Link #514
HolyCow
Oyashiro-sama

Send a message via MSN to HolyCow
Quote:
It was Rika?
What's happen with her on that chapter calling Sena 'meat' too? She's trying to behave like Yozora?
It is Yozora, the author of Haganai has a rather unique writing style when it comes to two characters saying something at once / in order. For example

Spoiler for Vol 7 Movie Chapter:

The paragraph after the spoken lines denote who says what. From the example above, Yozora says the first line, Rika the second, and Yukimura the third.

This does result in some rather awkward translations, like this:

Spoiler for Vol 7 School Activity Meeting Chapter:

Normally, "I" should go last (Rika, Sena and I), but due to the way the sentences are presented, I have to place "Me" ahead of "Rika" and "Sena".

Hope that clears things up

P/S: Anyone a fan of Rika? :3
HolyCow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-07, 23:46   Link #515
bakAnki
あやせたんの剣

Quote:
Originally Posted by HolyCow View Post
It is Yozora, the author of Haganai has a rather unique writing style when it comes to two characters saying something at once / in order.
Yep, I noticed his writing style, that's why I couldn't believe Yozora said that word to Sena in the first place, so I asked here to be sure ^^

Well, perhaps it just another Yozora's way to "have fun" with Sena XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by HolyCow View Post
P/S: Anyone a fan of Rika? :3
*raise hand*

I like her since the Gundam x Eva scene that revealed her as this perverted genius. And her comment, joke, and how her mind works after that is just awesome XDD
Spoiler for vol 7:
Old 2011-12-08, 00:07   Link #516
zeniselv
Staring into your soul.

Quote:
Spoiler for vol 7:
Spoiler for answer:

btw havent there been any word on a new volume ?
Old 2011-12-08, 00:52   Link #517
Okashira
どうだろうね。ふふ

Quote:
btw havent there been any word on a new volume ?
It came out 10 days ago, titled "Univese" Probably it's just a compilation of profiles and misc info and the like.
Amazon link
Old 2011-12-08, 01:18   Link #518
larethian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okashira View Post
It came out 10 days ago, titled "Univese" Probably it's just a compilation of profiles and misc info and the like.
Amazon link
That's an anthology of stories written by various popular love comedy authors in the Haganai universe. While I've heard of all of them, the only author whose work I've read is Yuuji Yuuji's OreShura.
larethian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-08, 02:05   Link #519
Okashira
どうだろうね。ふふ

Speaking of novel, Kashiwazaki's room visit (new chapter up).

I know of a lot of my friends that stopped being Sena fans when they heard about this

I knew this from the start, but in the end Stella is just the best girl of the lot
Old 2011-12-08, 05:15   Link #520
Johnny
Working the bags...

Sena's creepy level just skyrocketed after reading that chapter. Sorry, I just don't see her even remotely being able to redeem herself, because from the gist of it she has no clue how truly creepy of a person she really is...

With just limited info on the remaining untranslated volumes. She has no chance in hell at ending up with Kodaka. That's just my opinion though...

And I agree, Stella is awesome...
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comedy, friendship, harem, light novels, love decisions, school life, shounen