AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2012-02-07, 06:22   Link #21141
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

@Demi

I don't quite get what "Early resolution" means.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
@ Stratos - It's your choice what to do.
I'll work on it then.
Old 2012-02-07, 06:23   Link #21142
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

@ Eras
No, their soul is linked on a quantum-metaphysical sense, making them truly inseparable.

This is actually not necessarily sexual, just that the twins perceived it as such due to them being hormone-charged teenagers and dependence onto each other due to the lack of parental attention.

@ Stratos

Meaning one girl is always in the lead and the rest has no chance. Better if they already dating.
Old 2012-02-07, 06:24   Link #21143
Eratas123

@'Demi - If they beat other people in synch ranks, then yes.

@'Senpai - Does Dan get together with Utsuho earlier than Ichika?

Side note - Arrrrrgh! I lost half my exp and money since I got caught during a raid!
Old 2012-02-07, 06:26   Link #21144
demino_hellsin
That one guy

@stratos: Immediately tell them that they can't get into a relationship and that no means no. Not just leaving the issue somewhat half-assed and hanging as if trying to avoid it and giving the girl enough hope to keep hounding you.

Synchronization ranking is the only factor?
demino_hellsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-07, 06:29   Link #21145
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Synchronization THEN overall skill. Synchronization only used when something special is added to the I.S. and Synchronization affect it greatly (such as Image Interface Weapon). Meanwhile, great skill allows the user to maximize the potential of the unit itself, resulting a lot of precious data in process.

@ Eras

Dunno, no plan for that. But most probably yes, after Charles and Laura of course.

Also, lol at random event
Old 2012-02-07, 06:32   Link #21146
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroXSEED View Post
@ Stratos

Meaning one girl is always in the lead and the rest has no chance. Better if they already dating.
Quote:
Originally Posted by demino_hellsin View Post
@stratos: Immediately tell them that they can't get into a relationship and that no means no. Not just leaving the issue somewhat half-assed and hanging as if trying to avoid it and giving the girl enough hope to keep hounding you.
Ah...

That would work. Feels kind of bad, but eh... Inami wouldn't have been able to handle the mounting attention of multiple girls.
Old 2012-02-07, 06:36   Link #21147
Eratas123

@'Senpai - Ichika's always the one who goes last

Side note - The outbreak ended right after I died! What the hell!
Old 2012-02-07, 07:02   Link #21148
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Spoiler for Sceney~:
Old 2012-02-07, 07:36   Link #21149
Eratas123

@'Senpai - Where do you think Tabane stays?
Old 2012-02-07, 07:52   Link #21150
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Dear god... Ichika is such an idiot in V5... this really should stick to its harem roots.
Old 2012-02-07, 07:57   Link #21151
Eratas123

@'Demi - What's wrong?
Old 2012-02-07, 08:03   Link #21152
demino_hellsin
That one guy

When he was fighting Arachne, he should have realized that an IS like the one his opponent had was only good at enclosed spaces. He still forced the confrontation inside the arena. It wasn't even specified that the barriers were on, so he could've at least tried to break out. Anything else he could have just blasted her with his cannon instead of trying to swat her down when he got pissed off. Really, you have a big gun, vaporizing them or shooting a 12 inch hole through them is much more satisfying than bisection. This is certainly much too disappointing.
Old 2012-02-07, 08:06   Link #21153
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

I'm more into keen that the fight show is that both the hero and the villain passing idiot ball, and the only one truly win is Tatenashi (who has cool head). And then Tatenashi caught the ball in the confrontation with Squall....

As for where Tabane stay... Lunar Base...
Old 2012-02-07, 08:06   Link #21154
Eratas123

@'Demi - Honestly, could you do better? He's surprised, panicking and his enemy's expercienced. We read the novel, so we know things that he doesn't. He sees things in real time.
Old 2012-02-07, 08:10   Link #21155
demino_hellsin
That one guy

There was a part where he was keeping his distance. You know you're getting whooped in melee due to having too few appendages. You're being barraged by physical cannons and machine-guns. Unlike beam weaponry there should be a limit before a reload has to be performed. Use that time to get out. I don't doubt that I would be drawn in by taunting, but I like to talk too.
Old 2012-02-07, 08:12   Link #21156
Eratas123

Again, we know things he doesn't. We can say he sucks at the IS, but if it was us, we'd probably be flailing more than him. Now, he does do genuinely idiotic things (Throwing the manual away? Come on...), but saying he stinks because he's not as good as the trained IS girls is kinda pushing it.
Old 2012-02-07, 08:16   Link #21157
HasuMasu
*Artist

Finally created a character.

A female boxer named Box.

This is taking forever to load.
Old 2012-02-07, 08:16   Link #21158
demino_hellsin
That one guy

He's trained eras... but I just dislike how it seems getting beat down by the girls everyday isn't really making much of an impact on his skills.

EDIT: I was wrong. What annoys me is that this level of combat is something Ichika should already have a grasp of considering his run-ins with Laura and Silver Gospel.
Old 2012-02-07, 08:19   Link #21159
Eratas123

@ Demi - Okay, let's take a look at his environment: A cramped room with not much space. His weapons? A sword, a claw, and a cannon that knocks him about a dozen feet and disables his shield with every shot. Does he have any choice but to use the sword? Claws useless, and the cannon would kill him with the recoil.
Old 2012-02-07, 08:26   Link #21160
demino_hellsin
That one guy

The whole point I'm trying to make eras. Is that why isn't he forcing the fight into open space? It would give him much more room to maneuver for a hit-and-run with his sword. The cannon can be used since he's in the air. With only being described as 8-legged, I doubt that Arachne has much flight maneuverability as Byakushiki. He'd get lots of chances to shoot. But only and if only he forced the fight into open space.

How? Lots of ways. Smash through the walls. Too hard? slice with Yukihira. Something. >.>

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest