AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime > Fansub Groups

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2006-04-19, 16:09   Link #241
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by APheLion
Hi guys, i ve heard that PoT 2 is comming out, any idea whos goin to sub it?
I understand that anime-otakus intends to sub PoT2. Just as soon as they're done with Pot1!

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
Old 2006-04-19, 20:39   Link #242
Zag
Newbie McNoob-Noob

Send a message via AIM to Zag Send a message via MSN to Zag Send a message via Yahoo to Zag
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxanimefan4_ever
any groups doing old anime like
Iron leaguer - an anime about robots playing soccer/sports I think, but it was good.
dash kappei! - there's like spanish subs out though.
NG Knight Lamune & 40
I second that!
Old 2006-04-19, 23:35   Link #243
aquastar831
AQS-Anime

Send a message via AIM to aquastar831 Send a message via MSN to aquastar831
Memories Off #5 OVA - Togireta Film

Hopefully this is the right place for this. Anyways, while we're still working on To Heart 2, we've recently picked up another short OVA project, Memories Off 5 - Togireta Film. We're working on it right now and will try to get it released within a reasonable amount of time.

aquastar831...
AQS-Anime/AQS-Scanlations
Old 2006-05-03, 15:57   Link #244
Jerathim
Jyarei Monster

Eto Rangers

You can find 3 torrents of Eto Rangers that all together have all the 640x480 episodes raws.
eps 1-20: http://www.deadfrog.us/index.php?act=entry&id=1259
eps 21-39 (missing 16, some 320x240): http://www.deadfrog.us/index.php?act=entry&id=1369
eps 13, 14, 16, 38 (has 16, replaces some with 640x480 ones): http://www.deadfrog.us/index.php?act=entry&id=3235
No registration required.

I'll seed on them soon if you need me to. There are raws of every episode available (640x480 XviD).

I have the CDs too if anyone wants the soundtracks. I still don't have the singles.
-Update: apparently there was a reprint (might be bootleg though) of the Hit Songs Collection in 2001 and you can still buy copies from an online store: http://www.hmv.co.jp/Product/detail....=4988001168492

If I can find a translator I'll try to sub this one. I'll do the tedious stuff, I just need words to put in heh. It's one of my favorites next to Kyattou Ninden Teyandee (that one is being subbed by Pizza Cat fans, with 2 eps finished so far).

I hope Yoshimune gets looked at one day too. It's that show based on a pachislot game.

Last edited by Jerathim; 2006-07-10 at 06:48.
Old 2006-05-03, 19:43   Link #245
CelesAurivern
Mein Kampf :D
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerathim
I have the CDs too if anyone wants the soundtracks. I still don't have the singles.
lol I'd kill to have the full ED songs.
I dlded it just to listen to them for the nostalgia
Old 2006-05-04, 22:01   Link #246
jedward

Is anybody going to pick up Crayon Shin chan? There are a few rays available, and seem to be posted every 7 days.
Old 2006-05-04, 22:46   Link #247
bayoab

Quote:
Originally Posted by jedward
Is anybody going to pick up Crayon Shin chan? There are a few rays available, and seem to be posted every 7 days.
It's licensed by Navarre/Funimation.
Old 2006-05-05, 00:56   Link #248
jedward

I'm not doubting you, but when I looked, I could not find this on their site. I looked on animenfo and anidb and they listed no licensees aside from Toho. Looked under shows on the Funimation site and it's not listed there either. Thats not to say I missed it, guess the raws will have to do.
Old 2006-05-05, 03:49   Link #249
xris
Just call me Ojisan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jedward
I'm not doubting you, but when I looked, I could not find this on their site. I looked on animenfo and anidb and they listed no licensees aside from Toho. Looked under shows on the Funimation site and it's not listed there either. Thats not to say I missed it, guess the raws will have to do.
ANN is good for checking out licenses. They have this report Funimation Licenses Crayon Shin-Chan (linked from their Crayon Shin-chan (TV) page).
Old 2006-05-05, 14:15   Link #250
jedward

Thanks for the info Xris. Guess you can never have to many sources
Old 2006-06-30, 14:24   Link #251
Taoku
Ore Futatabi Sanjou

Is anyone familiar with the 80s series,Maicchingu Machiko-sensei and Himitsu no Akko-chan?These both look like shows someone should really consider subbing these.
Old 2006-07-03, 11:42   Link #252
sangofe

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoSanninWa
I understand that anime-otakus intends to sub PoT2. Just as soon as they're done with Pot1!
Pot2, you mean the oavs?
Old 2006-07-04, 00:33   Link #253
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber

Indeed, but of course events have changed since that post was made three months ago. Now they aren't finishing the PoT TV series since it has been licensed. I've heard that they are thinking of subbing the OVAs, but since there are so many other groups who have already subbed it, they are having trouble finding motivation to get it out.

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
Old 2006-07-04, 01:08   Link #254
v1cious

has any group said they're going to do Coyote Ragtime Show? this one has potential.
Old 2006-07-04, 07:27   Link #255
physics223
In the Tatami Galaxy ↓

Is there any group planning to sub FLAG? Does anyone even have the raws to it? Because although it seems like the generic mecha, it does have war photography also, something I have to see more in anime.
Old 2006-07-04, 09:37   Link #256
xxanimefan4_ever
Sorri++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerathim
You can find 3 torrents of Eto Rangers that all together have all the 640x480 episodes raws.
eps 1-20: http://www.deadfrog.us/index.php?act=entry&id=1259
eps 21-39 (missing 16, some 320x240): http://www.deadfrog.us/index.php?act=entry&id=1369
eps 13, 14, 16, 38: http://www.deadfrog.us/index.php?act=entry&id=3235

I'll seed on them soon if you need me to. I just need to be reminded to seed every once in a while.

I have ep 37 continuity sheets as well.

I'd be grateful if this series gets subbed. It's one of my favorites next to Kyattou Ninden Teyandee.

Edit: Oh, that won't be hard. I can get you the full length ED songs. I do have Seiza no Yane no Shita de, don't worry. While I'm here, I want to say I hope someone subs Yoshimune as well (check out this little flash of Himesama Night: http://wasurena.sakura.ne.jp/~aya/fl...MA-NIGHT.html).
Anyone that needs Etoren mp3s or other format, PM me...I have to get my money's worth out of these CDs (out of print now, right? I hope they don't mind too much).
Info on CDs: http://akita.cool.ne.jp/crechee/etoren/CD.html
I'm totally with you on that... loved it as a kid. the eps are on youtube (Raw) by the way... click
Old 2006-07-06, 08:17   Link #257
Kisuke06
I see...

Is anyone thinking of subbing Zero no Tsukaima? And Coyote Ragtime Show?

(Sorry if someone already asked)
Old 2006-07-07, 17:22   Link #258
Jerathim
Jyarei Monster

By the way, I've decided that if anyone can translate, I'll sub Eto Rangers. It must be done...check out some episodes on YouTube, as xxanimefan4_ever linked to above.
If anyone knows Japanese and can help with this I'd love to work on it. A fellow SPC fan told me they'd help with encoding and karaoke effects. I'll do all the timing myself if I have to. He thought of the name EDO1911 as the group we'll be for this project. Sadly, we have no scripts. Only the raws. It'd have to be done by ear (except for ep 37 which might be made easier by the continuity with drawings I got, I think it has dialogue written too).
I'm starting an English webpage about the series too. It is really simple right now, but hopefully I can grow it into something more.
(and yes I already downloaded the raws myself so I'll have them for you even if the torrents are dead)

Update: MugenX is subbing it, nevermind

Last edited by Jerathim; 2008-09-16 at 19:19. Reason: MugenX is subbing
Old 2006-07-20, 00:46   Link #259
Spooky-Electric

Bokura ga Ita

Anyone know if anyone plans to sub Bokura ga Ita ? Looks like a nice slice-of-life kinda series to relax too after some Ergo Proxy and Blood+ kinda stuff.
Old 2006-07-20, 03:41   Link #260
Nei

it's being dealt with
Closed Thread