Your wife is hot...

I don't know if anyone has posted this yet, but here is the PV for the op
kk2extreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-07, 00:05   Link #1102
NoemiChan
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan
About the Love Confession Thing

Confessing to somebody who has an interest already (or in a relationship already) with someone else is a bit complicated for me.

Ok, you want to confess because you want to let it out of your chest, right. Good. Well, it relieves you of the stress.

Hmmm.... *scratching my head. Well, the only thing I will feel is regret that I have to turn her down. Ah, it gets complicated. I hope she did not confess to me!!!
NoemiChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-07, 07:44   Link #1103
Ultima_Rasengan05
Version 3.0

Just recently finished up watching this series because a friend of mines told me this was an alternate "re-telling" of Onegai Teacher and to my surprise, it really was!! In some way. hahah this anime stands different from Onegai Teacher though. But there are enough nods, throughout the episodes, to Onegai Teacher. Especially the last episode. Awesome story telling and characters!!

9/10
Ultima_Rasengan05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-09, 10:26   Link #1104
mystogan
The Lost Lamb

watched the series recently myself, the starting did seemed like Onegai Teacher, but later on it became it's own, the characters were great and the story was, it was sad to see those two torn apart, i thought the seried might have a sad end until i saw the last moment......'your spaceship crashed again'......
Old 2012-08-28, 04:56   Link #1105
darktruth

Finally completed importing all the BD volumes for this series from Animate and got their store exclusive "wallscroll". Haven't actually finished watching it though, only seen the first 4 episodes but really should pick it up again now that I've got in the final volume.

Spoiler for Ano Natsu bd volumes 1-6:

Conversation's deep
When you talk to yourself
There's no way to cheat
Cause you know you can't be no one else…
darktruth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-27, 12:49   Link #1106
EroKing

Images
Megami
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Last edited by EroKing; 2023-11-27 at 10:30.
EroKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-27, 06:54   Link #1107
EroKing

Images
Official Art

Last edited by EroKing; 2023-11-27 at 10:42.
EroKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-27, 17:30   Link #1108
Solafighter
Hige

Last pic: I see, what you did there.
Old 2013-02-11, 10:23   Link #1109
EroKing

NSFW
Warning: Not safe to view at work or school!
Old 2013-04-07, 10:23   Link #1110
EroKing

NSFW
Warning: Not safe to view at work or school!
Old 2014-03-13, 13:51   Link #1111
marconii2002

Are this is sign for something http://otakomu.jp/archives/70457.html
marconii2002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-21, 12:18   Link #1112
Freeter
beyond

New season confirmed

Curious about this news. I enjoyed the series and would like to see this cast again, but the first season was pretty conclusive, so maybe a new character will arrive to shake things up?
Old 2014-03-21, 12:35   Link #1113
Frontier

Wow, on the list of things I wanted to happen but never expected to, getting a new season of Ano Natsu de Matteru was certainly pretty high up there .

I love the series though, so I can definitely can say I'm really happy about the news .

Getting Nagai and Kuroda back is icing on the cake, and kinda makes up for not having Nagai on Golden Time .

It'll be interesting to see where they go with the story now after how the first season ended. Maybe establishing further links to "Please Teacher?" Personally, I'd quite like to see Kaito and Ichika develop more as a couple, without too much drama standing between them, and some development for the other potential couples. Maybe we'll finally get to see who Tetsuro ultimately picks .
Old 2014-03-21, 13:30   Link #1114
Blue-kun
Che! Che! Che!

Unless I'm mistaken, I'm fairly sure there's no confirmation yet as to whether this is actually a new season. The source (and ANN) only point out the production of a new "anime" was greenlit, and that could be a bunch of things, including some OVA(s) like the ones Onegai Teacher got for instance.

Of course, I loved anonatsu and would love to get a whole new season, but I'm keeping my excitement in check for now, mainly because I'm not too sure what kind of material they could use for another cour. Although I do trust Kuroda enough, so even if they eventually confirm another season, I'm fairly certain I'm going to dig it regardless. Just hope we get more Kai x Ichika moments, haha.

EDIT: And now confirmed to be an OVA that comes with the BD box. Out this summer. Not exactly surprising, a new season would've been really weird.

Last edited by Blue-kun; 2014-03-21 at 20:50.
Blue-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-22, 12:06   Link #1115
ReinZwei
南宮 那月

Hoping this will give the ultimate closure for this series, since for me, that was only the downside of this one.
IM@S Avatars: Click Me
Old 2014-03-22, 20:08   Link #1116
Frontier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue-kun View Post
Unless I'm mistaken, I'm fairly sure there's no confirmation yet as to whether this is actually a new season. The source (and ANN) only point out the production of a new "anime" was greenlit, and that could be a bunch of things, including some OVA(s) like the ones Onegai Teacher got for instance.

Of course, I loved anonatsu and would love to get a whole new season, but I'm keeping my excitement in check for now, mainly because I'm not too sure what kind of material they could use for another cour. Although I do trust Kuroda enough, so even if they eventually confirm another season, I'm fairly certain I'm going to dig it regardless. Just hope we get more Kai x Ichika moments, haha.

EDIT: And now confirmed to be an OVA that comes with the BD box. Out this summer. Not exactly surprising, a new season would've been really weird.
True, but it would have been very much appreciated .

Still, while I'm a little disappointed that it's just going to be an OVA, it'll definitely be nice to see the cast again and I'm quite interested to see what the plot of the OVA will be .
Old 2014-03-23, 08:27   Link #1117
marconii2002

I have confirmation that news http://yaraon.blog109.fc2.com/blog-entry-22706.html is about that BD box will include exclusive OVA. Second season is confirmed.

Last edited by relentlessflame; 2014-03-23 at 12:02. Reason: removed mention to site with illegal material
Old 2014-03-23, 09:17   Link #1118
Blue-kun
Che! Che! Che!

What a mess, lol. I can't see the links on that first post however, but if it's the original ANN article (and source where they got it from) and what not, nowhere in it does it actually say it's "a new season". Not ruling it out, but it's also not confirming anything.

Guess I'll wait and see.
Old 2014-03-23, 09:36   Link #1119
marconii2002

http://seventhstyle.com/2014/03/21/a...ime-confirmed/
http://dengekionline.com/elem/000/000/825/825991/

Last edited by relentlessflame; 2014-03-23 at 12:02.
Old 2014-03-23, 11:45   Link #1120
Frontier

I still see just confirmation of a new animation, not specifically a new season .

Tags
romantic comedy, shounen