AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2009-01-13, 17:08   Link #81
Baka Ronin

Send a message via ICQ to Baka Ronin Send a message via AIM to Baka Ronin Send a message via MSN to Baka Ronin Send a message via Yahoo to Baka Ronin
I think people will be saying over 9000 200 years from now and not even know wtf they are talking about but for some reason it will still be funny.

He wont say yes because he does not need complication, friends or otherwise. he believes that the path he must walk to power means he must have no attachments and that he must walk it alone, a complete polar opposite to what makes Naruto Strong. That and he is an emo crybaby who worries too much about his tragic past to really give two shits about anyone else.
Baka Ronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-13, 20:21   Link #82
That Other Ninja
That Other Senior Member
*Artist

Can you imagine a pink haired Sharingan user?

F*** that...
Old 2009-01-13, 20:22   Link #83
Wargumm1i
Hentai

Why does anyone in the right mind want Sasuke to say yes to Sakura? If anyone deserves Sakura its Naruto, Sasuke is selfish, even if he had a scar on his heart from the past still doesnt change the fact he acted out of his own selfishness.
Wargumm1i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-13, 21:32   Link #84
Spectacular_Insanity
Ha ha ha ha ha...
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Other Ninja View Post

F*** that...
If it's a girl, maybe. If it's a boy.... no, not so much.

And pink hair would probably really clash with the Sharingan, in any case.
Old 2009-01-13, 21:42   Link #85
LaceNFrills

Quote:

F*** that...
Agree! It would kill the badass-ness of the sharingan. Which is not cool.
LaceNFrills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-14, 13:20   Link #86
Sinfully Naomi
Teddytears
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via AIM to Sinfully Naomi
Sasuke won't say yes to Sakura, because he's madly in love with me! [/wishful thinking]
Old 2009-01-14, 13:52   Link #87
DeDe
Ino-Shika-Cho

Quote:

F*** that...
Spoiler for Uchiha Sakura:
She'll steal your soul.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinfully Naomi View Post
Sasuke won't say yes to Sakura, because he's madly in love with me! [/wishful thinking]
Stick with the real ones. They are sooo much better than fictional characters. Even a fantasy relationship with Sasuke would be a disaster. He's just that type of character.
Old 2009-01-14, 14:05   Link #88
Sinfully Naomi
Teddytears
*Graphic Designer

xD love the advice.

Teh Sasuke it smexeh, but an emotional wreck, anyway. >.<

And..... I regret clicking your spoiler tag now.
Old 2009-01-14, 14:18   Link #89
That Other Ninja
That Other Senior Member
*Artist

Yes an emotional prebuscent Sharingan teenager with pink hair and an inner conscience.

Why wouldn't he say yes god what's wrong with him?!
Old 2009-01-14, 15:05   Link #90
OtseisRagnarok
Manifesto
*Author

Send a message via AIM to OtseisRagnarok
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wargumm1i View Post
Why does anyone in the right mind want Sasuke to say yes to Sakura? If anyone deserves Sakura its Naruto, Sasuke is selfish, even if he had a scar on his heart from the past still doesnt change the fact he acted out of his own selfishness.
What did naruto do to deserve that? I know he's annoying, but still... No one deserves that kind of punishment. Not even Sasuke.
OtseisRagnarok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-14, 17:58   Link #91
CollectDust
CGUE DEEP arms

Sasuke probably don't care about love relationship. That has to be the reason, if not it has to be the OBVIOUS reason. hahaha (sorry if this didn't make any sence).
CollectDust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-14, 18:02   Link #92
Amray

Sasuke will not start a relationship with Sakura because he always states, and I quote, "You are annoying". Nobody wants to start something with a person that they find an annoyance.

Place yourself into Sasuke's life, you are only working with Sakura and she just so happens to have a crush on you, what of it? Just because they are forced to work together and one is in love with the other does not at all mean that he should just give up and say "Okay Sakura you win. Instead of looking for the scrolls in this Forest of Death place, let us hide in a bush and.....well, hope that nobody hears us".

What is more is that it does wonders for the viewers. Watching Sakura chase after someone that does not at all even notice her existence, or is just too arrogant to notice her anyway, is just one section of fun with regards to animation.

It is an animation remember. In reality Sasuke, at his age, would probably just look at her body and such and think "Actually, she isn't too bad looking at all.." start fantasising about her at night, remember that she has a crush on him, and then just lets her get on with her flirting until Sasuke gets "excited" and then they start....doing what loved ones do. In a few months time Sasuke might think "AAAH WHAT HAVE I DONE!?!" but a majority of people do that in their life time, which is the point that I am stating.
Amray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-15, 04:41   Link #93
Kafriel
Senior Guest

It's really simple, "she is annoying"
But you know, Sasuke is the hardcore emo type who draws power from despair, so having friends (and a relationship with a girl) would make him weak, and to him, power is everything.
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-15, 06:56   Link #94
Sinfully Naomi
Teddytears
*Graphic Designer

Sasuke: My brother was a jerk, therefore, I'm allowed to be an evil jackass now. Despite the fact that I now understand his reasons, I want to defy the only person who has ever cared for me's wishes. Instead of keeping peace like he sacrificed his entire life for, I'll to the exact opposite and start war.
Old 2009-01-15, 07:02   Link #95
Wargumm1i
Hentai

I wonder what happen between Karin and Sasuke in the past.... I remember Suigetsu and Karin were arguing, and Suigetsu said " I know what you(Karin) did to Sasuke in the past" and she flips and a fight almost breaks out.

I wonder what "that" is....? Kiss? or other? :P
Wargumm1i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-15, 07:05   Link #96
Josh Uzumaki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinfully Naomi View Post
Sasuke: My brother was a jerk, therefore, I'm allowed to be an evil jackass now. Despite the fact that I now understand his reasons, I want to defy the only person who has ever cared for me's wishes. Instead of keeping peace like he sacrificed his entire life for, I'll to the exact opposite and start war.
hahaha i love it, but seriously he does well to keep it all together, imagine if you were six, or w/e and all of your family (mum, dad, aunty jean, uncle steve ect) were all murdered by your brother, for reasons unknown at the time. major pshychological problems yea...

so no wonder he finds it hard to trust people he never had the full love of his mother growing up.

The same cant be asaid for naruto as he never had a primary caregiver to staqrt off with, so he looked for attention from everyone. as sasuke lost his, its difficult to get close to someone else =[. (this doesnt mean i like sasuke lol, however his is an amazing character in most of the games)
Josh Uzumaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-15, 07:08   Link #97
Sinfully Naomi
Teddytears
*Graphic Designer

Even when his family was alive he never really got any attention because of Itachi. I'd say he didn't really lose as much as he gained attention from being in school, being the start student, and the most good-looking guy among everyone. Attention is not a problem with Sasuke, it's letting go. He let go of his hatred for Itachi easily, I don't see why he can't do the same for the village. If it's to honor his brother's wishes of course.
Old 2009-01-15, 07:14   Link #98
Josh Uzumaki

seeing as suigetsu said "what you did" she probably drugged him and had her wicked way with him. well yeah but he loved his mamma and pappa, cept they were too inlove with Itachi, and sasuke always craved to impress them, but to no extent. its probably why he doesnt want to get close to anyone incase they get killed, haha he wouldnt know how to deal with it
Josh Uzumaki is offline   Reply With Quote