Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2014-02-01, 15:25   Link #1181
RDNexus

@haseo0408
What's SC&D?

@Ougon no Kemono
Thanks for the link, I kinda agree with what was discussed there.
RDNexus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-01, 15:32   Link #1182
haseo0408

Quote:
Originally Posted by xrick View Post
@haseo0408
What's SC&D?

@Ougon no Kemono
Thanks for the link, I kinda agree with what was discussed there.
Silver Cross and Draculea, a light novel that came out in late 2012 and ended in 2013 with 5 volume. The sory centers around the classical supernatural creatures like the vampire, monster of frankenstein, witches, etc. BT hosted the transltions for the first 4 volumes and Ougan-san helped with it.
haseo0408 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-01, 15:37   Link #1183
kenjtr

what happened to little sister , she just casually defeated that strongest vampire guy .
kenjtr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-01, 17:42   Link #1184
Avrorrange
Basileus Basileōn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ougon no Kemono View Post
The anime is nothing but a cheap, bland, 3rd rate, butchered, and horribly mutilated adaption of the source. Though, it can't be helped, since most of the LNs suffer from the same treatment (with the exception of very few).
At least it's better than Campione,Mahou Sensou or Hidan no Aria. Those three were so heavily mutilated that I don't know if future adaptations are possible--even if they are popular enough.

BTW,
Spoiler for a question to Ougon about comparison between anime and LN:

Last edited by Avrorrange; 2014-02-01 at 18:15.
Avrorrange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-01, 18:05   Link #1185
Ougon
愛すべからざる光

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moe Connection View Post
At least it's better than Campione,Mahou Sensou or Hidan no Aria. Those three were so heavily mutilated that I don't know if future adaptations are possible--even if they are popular enough.

BTW,
Spoiler for a question to Ougon about comparison between anime and LN:
Yeah, soo true~ Those are just epic fails~

Spoiler for Answer:
Old 2014-02-01, 18:17   Link #1186
Avrorrange
Basileus Basileōn

Quote:

Spoiler for Answer:
I guess that means she knows what Kojou actually is then.

After watching so many of these failures of so-called adaptations, my tastes in anime has lowered to the point where as long as the plot's still consistent, I'm generally happy.
Old 2014-02-01, 18:35   Link #1187
Kakurin
大佐

Quote:
I have the feeling that all too often the anime staff fails at the ability to compress the novel content sensibly. Sometimes important scenes get left out or turned inside out, while some other completely unimportant scene get left in or even added. So often an adaptation would benefit from a slower pace, but on the other hand this is an economic decision depending on the perceived popularity of a series. That said, I'm right now on Hataraku Maou-sama and if I noticed it correctly they did like 2 volumes in 12-13 episodes. One of the rare times I've seen a pace slower than 4 per volume.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjtr View Post
what happened to little sister , she just casually defeated that strongest vampire guy .
I guess with all kinds of questions asked in this thread the answer should be around here somewhere.
Old 2014-02-01, 18:44   Link #1188
Ougon
愛すべからざる光

Quote:
I guess that means she knows what Kojou actually is then.

After watching so many of these failures of so-called adaptations, my tastes in anime has lowered to the point where as long as the plot's still consistent, I'm generally happy.
Same here exactly, I no longer care about the stupid stuff anime adaptions pull off. As long as the flow of the plot is consistent and characters are likable, I don't care either.

Though, it's also true that I've picked up few decent LNs because of their anime adaptions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SigUp View Post
I have the feeling that all too often the anime staff fails at the ability to compress the novel content sensibly. Sometimes important scenes get left out or turned inside out, while some other completely unimportant scene get left in or even added. So often an adaptation would benefit from a slower pace, but on the other hand this is an economic decision depending on the perceived popularity of a series. That said, I'm right now on Hataraku Maou-sama and if I noticed it correctly they did like 2 volumes in 12-13 episodes. One of the rare times I've seen a pace slower than 4 per volume.

I guess with all kinds of questions asked in this thread the answer should be around here somewhere.
Now days, most of the anime adapted from LNs feel like promotions for their source...

The answer should be around pages 17-20.
Old 2014-02-01, 18:57   Link #1189
BW95
Banned

@Ougon no Kemono, I read your spoiler in the anime thread regarding Kenjuu and their relationship with their host so I have to ask, how did Kojou not notice that he was short one Kenjuu?

Concerning the circumstances behind the awakening of #11, what exactly happened when Avrora kissed Kojou? I don't understand how she could have forced a higher-ranked kenjuu to obey Kojou?
BW95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-01, 19:43   Link #1190
Ougon
愛すべからざる光

Quote:
Originally Posted by BW95 View Post
@Ougon no Kemono, I read your spoiler in the anime thread regarding Kenjuu and their relationship with their host so I have to ask, how did Kojou not notice that he was short one Kenjuu?

Concerning the circumstances behind the awakening of #11, what exactly happened when Avrora kissed Kojou? I don't understand how she could have forced a higher-ranked kenjuu to obey Kojou?
I don't remember honestly..

Avarora is the 12th Kaleido Blood and the Observer of the (Root), the 12th Kenjuu is just linked to her. What I am saying is that Avrora is not the 12th Kenjuu.

The power of the Kenjuu was released and the rest was elaborated by good-ol-Ken.
Old 2014-02-01, 19:45   Link #1191
Avrorrange
Basileus Basileōn

Quote:
Originally Posted by BW95 View Post

That's because even now he can't use over half of his kenjuus.
Old 2014-02-02, 00:56   Link #1192
Nihgthawk

Quote:
I don't remember honestly..

Avarora is the 12th Kaleido Blood and the Observer of the (Root), the 12th Kenjuu is just linked to her. What I am saying is that Avrora is not the 12th Kenjuu.

The power of the Kenjuu was released and the rest was elaborated by good-ol-Ken.
So Alrescha-Glacies resides inside Nagisa but the power for the familiar comes from Kojou like how he took over the familiar Astarte controlled but Astarte still retains the familiar and can command it? Or is it that Alrescha-Glacies can be summoned through Nagisa by Avrora because Nagisa is a spirit mediem and Alrescha-Glacies resides inside Kojou still.

Does Kojou ever get Alrescha-Glacies the ability to summon Alrescha-Glacies?
Nihgthawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-02, 06:44   Link #1193
SolBlade
Beaver Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nihgthawk View Post
So Alrescha-Glacies resides inside Nagisa but the power for the familiar comes from Kojou like how he took over the familiar Astarte controlled but Astarte still retains the familiar and can command it? Or is it that Alrescha-Glacies can be summoned through Nagisa by Avrora because Nagisa is a spirit mediem and Alrescha-Glacies resides inside Kojou still.

Does Kojou ever get Alrescha-Glacies the ability to summon Alrescha-Glacies?
he'll probably will be able to summon it if he really needs it in a fight and provided he has a spirit medium for it
Old 2014-02-05, 05:39   Link #1194
Dissix
What the Fudge Nuggets

Question, how has the relationship between Kojou and yukina progressed so far in the latest volumes ?
Dissix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-05, 05:55   Link #1195
kazzuya13

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolBlade View Post
he'll probably will be able to summon it if he really needs it in a fight and provided he has a spirit medium for it
Does he need to bite Nagisa to summon it?
Old 2014-02-05, 08:04   Link #1196
SolBlade
Beaver Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazzuya13 View Post
Does he need to bite Nagisa to summon it?
well nobody knows yet since it hasn't been summoned by kojou so far
Old 2014-02-05, 08:14   Link #1197
Avrorrange
Basileus Basileōn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dissix View Post
Question, how has the relationship between Kojou and yukina progressed so far in the latest volumes ?
Spoiler for Answer to your question:
Old 2014-02-06, 00:09   Link #1198
davey129

@Ougon no Kemono I have question for you,

I read (or atleast tried too) volume 5 in chinese version and there was on thing that I didnt understand

Spoiler for comming up soon hopefully:
davey129 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-06, 06:06   Link #1199
mucen

Quote:
Spoiler for Answer to your question:
Figures when she keeps repeating being his observer all the time
mucen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-06, 08:36   Link #1200
gevara20

1.Do vampires in stb sleep at night?(do they need sleep?)
2. Is blood servant have a kenju?
gevara20 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cringe heroine, dengeki bunko, fake harem, harem, open ending, strike the blood, vampires