AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2018-07-15, 19:02   Link #1861
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
Hmmm, I just got in on another Qilin raid and got my next set of 5 bunches, but I’m not sure if I want to uncap my Qilin sword, get the Qilin harp (or was it the bow that had damage cap boost), or save up to get 3 more copies of the Qilin summon to max it out.
Old 2018-07-15, 19:06   Link #1862
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

You cannot purchase more than 1 summon. You have to either drop multiple copies of Qilin or use stones on it.
Old 2018-07-15, 20:24   Link #1863
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

Indeed an underwhelming stream.
Release the States on the Oracles already.
I need that to determine which tarot I am going to make next.
shmaster is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-15, 21:12   Link #1864
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Hm, I didn’t realize that because the copy I have is a drop, so I haven’t bought any copy from the shop yet.
Still not sure which to use my 5 bunches for though.
Old 2018-07-16, 00:13   Link #1865
dragon1412

is there no one complain why next line of Ninja is magic knight ????
dragon1412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-16, 08:27   Link #1866
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

Because they are using assets from Knights of Glory, and among the remaining classes, only Magic Warrior matches Ninja because both are melee classes using arts/magic as well.
It isn't like Sage based on the usual time magician design makes sense for Bishop to begin with, so this transition isn't exactly far fetched.
Old 2018-07-16, 17:33   Link #1867
AnimeFangirl

Wow! I got a Solo Victory Bonus for soloing NM90. I've been wanting this for events for ages!

...unless it's always been a thing and I didn't know because I never bothered to solo one before...
Old 2018-07-18, 15:44   Link #1868
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon1412 View Post
is there no one complain why next line of Ninja is magic knight ????
I'm more wondering if magic knight is gonna have sword prof
Old 2018-07-18, 16:29   Link #1869
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

It should stick with Ninja's spec, which means Magic Warrior should be katana + fist proficiencies.
Old 2018-07-18, 17:49   Link #1870
zerodragon

i have a question for my dark team, should i replace one of these people with summer zoey or keep it the same?

front:Joker,Orchid,Cagliostro

back:Azazel,Lady Grey
Old 2018-07-18, 17:57   Link #1871
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

Unless you really need the coma or heal, I wouldn't use Joker and Caglio, even if Caglio crit buffs are kind of handy.
I's rather use Orchis, Azazel and Summer Zoey. That said, if you don't have enough Celeste claw, it is better to run Orchis, Azazal, Joker/Caglio.
Old 2018-07-18, 22:55   Link #1872
dragon1412

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerodragon View Post
i have a question for my dark team, should i replace one of these people with summer zoey or keep it the same?

front:Joker,Orchid,Cagliostro

back:Azazel,Lady Grey
this is actually depend on your grid, is it enmity focused or more balance.

Cag is not that necessary in enmity grid, due to Zooey capable of invincible and Hp regen to certain extent. Joker is depend on situations, he can OP in some and irrelevant in others. But these 2 are the most likely candidate to exchange, just change Cag in my opinion. Cag shine more in more normal, stamina centric team rather than enmity based team

Azazel and Orchid is pretty unquestionable staple in your team, enmity or not. I don't have lady Grey so i don't know how well she performed with S.zoi under enmity and normal grid
Old 2018-07-19, 01:39   Link #1873
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

My mainlines are Orchid, D.A.Olivia, and Azazel for longer fights (switch dark Jeanne in there depending on the situation) and Orchid, dark Jeanne, and S.Zooey for shorter fights. Any lengthy fight against a tough boss will likely knock HP down to activate enmity anyway, unless you’re looking for doing max damage ASAP. But the effectiveness of that strategy depends on how much enmity you have from your grid.

While L.Grey can be good, she’s a bit outclassed for damage, especially when you get dark Jeanne.

S.Zooey is good for easier or shorter fights because of her 2nd, but because of the huge cooldown I avoid her for longer ones since her 2nd is really her main thing. Though if you need something other than summons or dispel to get through a blink, her 3rd works for that. For some situations though she can still do great for longer fights.

For longer fights I use D.A. Olivia, though in lieu of being lucky enough to get her, dark Jeanne does massive damage.

But I’m assuming you’ve mentioned all the dark characters you have? (or at least the best ones you have) In that case go with Azazel instead of Joker (I’d put Orchid in first slot though because she multies like crazy) and Grey instead of Cagli, as she helps to knock def down and free up an ability slot, and has poison+delay, all without getting her to 100.
Old 2018-07-19, 08:38   Link #1874
zerodragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinji103 View Post

But I’m assuming you’ve mentioned all the dark characters you have? (or at least the best ones you have) In that case go with Azazel instead of Joker (I’d put Orchid in first slot though because she multies like crazy) and Grey instead of Cagli, as she helps to knock def down and free up an ability slot, and has poison+delay, all without getting her to 100.
the only other Dark SSR i have are Beatrix,Vaseraga, and Veight. i haven't been lucky with claw drops. this isn't the team i trying main, i am doing earth. i just wondering if i could make this dark team better
Old 2018-07-19, 09:40   Link #1875
AnimeFangirl

My 100 betting tickets... orz. Gambling is for fools...
Old 2018-07-19, 10:03   Link #1876
dragon1412

Quote:
the only other Dark SSR i have are Beatrix,Vaseraga, and Veight. i haven't been lucky with claw drops. this isn't the team i trying main, i am doing earth. i just wondering if i could make this dark team better
TBH you actually don't need that many claw unless you decided on a full enmity grid. I have seen builds that use 2 claws only before on youtube. And many people also use axe mixed with claw to mitigate the downside of enmity grid
Old 2018-07-19, 10:19   Link #1877
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Use Veight as your third attacker if you don't have enough enmity weapons.
Veight is pretty much a Orchis 2.0, and I daresay he outspec Azazel in fights where he doesn't get hit. The buff he got from the rebalance patch made him more than serviceable.
Old 2018-07-19, 11:57   Link #1878
zerodragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klashikari View Post
Use Veight as your third attacker if you don't have enough enmity weapons.
Veight is pretty much a Orchis 2.0, and I daresay he outspec Azazel in fights where he doesn't get hit. The buff he got from the rebalance patch made him more than serviceable.
i try this, but i need to switch my mc to priest so i can still have a healer since i am assuming my team should start with Orchis,Veight,Azazel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon1412 View Post
TBH you actually don't need that many claw unless you decided on a full enmity grid. I have seen builds that use 2 claws only before on youtube. And many people also use axe mixed with claw to mitigate the downside of enmity grid
ok is there a trick to getting these omega drops because it seems like no matter what i do, i just don't seem to get these SSR weapons even when i am mvp or second, is there anything to increase my chances?
Old 2018-07-19, 14:37   Link #1879
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

Unless you really have a flimsy equipment, you very rarely need a healer at all for non HL content. Even if you have trouble with Magna encounters, just solo 40-50%, then call for reinforcements.

As for axes VS claws, it has to be stated that enmity compensate very quickly the baseline damage compared to axes.
Axes are blatantly pointless if you have S. Zoey.
Old 2018-07-19, 17:51   Link #1880
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Quote:
i try this, but i need to switch my mc to priest so i can still have a healer since i am assuming my team should start with Orchis,Veight,Azazel.
Like Klash said, healing is very rarely needed outside of HL battles. Focus on attackers and supporters that boost multi-attacks. For example I have Berserker for me dark team with Hermanubis mainhand since I can insta-C.A. at the start of a battle and get the nice multi-attack boost from its C.A. effect.
But that’s probably still ahead of you right now. just an example of what to focus on.

Quote:
ok is there a trick to getting these omega drops because it seems like no matter what i do, i just don't seem to get these SSR weapons even when i am mvp or second, is there anything to increase my chances?
Sadly, Celeste claw drops are ridiculously bad drops. I had the same problem for a long, long time, and I’m sure many others did too. The only things you can do to increase drop rates at all is the drop rate boost from the shop, or summons with drop rate boosts, and even then these won’t boost the drop rate of the claw specifically but the rate of the flip chests in general.
The best thing you can do to boost magna weapon gain is maximize your reknown point gain each week and buy the weapons with them.