AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2013-06-07, 22:07   Link #221
Shadow5YA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarami View Post
Been awhile since I've been on this thread. None the less I have some moderate or lesser news to share. Anyway...

Ahem:

http://inbirth.info/character.html

Spoiler for ...:
It was shown on their last U-Stream... stream.

One character is named Chaos, and he is a "Stand-type" character with a summoned beast in the background. I forget what the other one is. Give me a moment to find the archives..
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-07, 22:09   Link #222
Chase

It should be noted that along with the new characters( Chaos and Nanase), that new modes are confirmed and that the game was shown running on the PS3 as well during a stream. The game is called Under Night In-Birth Exe:Late now and being re balanced for competitive play.

Quote:
That independent group "Not so Doujin Soft "Japanese French Bread was working on a new update to its latest fighting game for Arcade Under Night In-Birth is not new , however for the first time reveals something official and as people : Now in its channel UStream officially revealed the first major upgrade with the official name of Under Night In-Birth eXelate .

For now all confirmed is a new character ( Chaos ?), three game modes Arcade version, and far the most striking thing is that the show's title that was shown in the video was running on PlayStation 3 and confirm that the game is already in development on the console, which is great news for us.

EXelate Arcade version should be out mid-year, while the console is undated and probably delay your rest, but at least the story goes ... and hopefully still in progress, as even some time French people Bread said they had thought about the possibility of even throw it to Steam . The source is Game Nyarth .
http://www.gamercafe.cl/2013/05/24/f...n-3-en-camino/

EDIT: Shadow5YA beat me to it
Battlefield 4
Chase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-07, 23:06   Link #223
Shadow5YA

Here is the UStream revealing it:

http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/33260777

And despite them being no longer a doujin company, they are still quite poverty like one, looking at their unprofessional setup and the fact that Raita the musician is handling things
Old 2013-06-07, 23:27   Link #224
Ermes Marana

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tong View Post
A good video-card alone costs alot more than a console. Leave alone the sum of CPU+motherboard.

They go down in price more though.

You could get a video card way more powerful than the PS3 or 360 for 20 bucks on ebay. Maybe less.

The consoles are holding a lot of resell value still. Of course, to get stuff cheap means you have to wait years.
Ermes Marana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-04, 17:09   Link #225
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

Send a message via MSN to Kirito
Wow it's been awhile since I've made an update. It's to be understandable since no new UNIB footage or news were in the making during these past few months. None the less, I present new stuff along with an new revealed character.

Here's a sample of the PS3 home and training menu for this game.

Here's the new character that got revealed today. His name is Akatsuki and he's from the Akatsuki Blitzkampf series.

I've never heard of it, but is it part of the Melty Blood universe or a special guest character? There is new UNiB Late.exe gameplay released, but am waiting to dissect the footage to show. The mechanics have been tone down and it's more balance due because characters drop out of combos more easily, which is to say more than none.

Looks like updates will be happening frequently, if not spardonic from here on out, but I hope this thread can pick up again. That's enough rambling, and that's all I have for now, so until then, until then!
Old 2013-09-04, 17:46   Link #226
Xefi
癸亥 (guǐhài)
*Graphic Designer

is that Sion i'm seeing up there? nice seeing them added her in.
i havent check with this game much, but have they ever mention this game ever
going to be coming to NA or EU yet?
Old 2013-09-04, 17:58   Link #227
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

Sion has been announced for this game since summer of last year, dude. You've really been out of the loop for so long. It's okay, and this game is getting updated and the finishing touches hasn't been put in place as of yet.

No NA or EU console release, but it could be a digital download similar to Arcana Heart 3.
Old 2013-09-04, 18:02   Link #228
Shadow5YA

I don't really follow UNIB that closely because the game doesn't really interest me anymore.

My first impressions of it were pretty high because these are the same people who made Melty Blood and the HD sprites were such a large step up, but the more 20+ second long combos I saw, the more disappointed I became with the game.

Quote:
I've never heard of it, but is it part of the Melty Blood universe or a special guest character? There is new UNiB Late.exe gameplay released, but am waiting to dissect the footage to show.
It's a doujin (not hentai) 2D fighter for PC made by the circle Subtle Style in 2007. You can easily search for it on youtube and find clips. It doesn't really have anything to do with Melty Blood or any of Type-Moon's franchises.

The game was well received because of how well designed it was from the sprites to the game mechanics. By the next year, it had an arcade release in Japan.

I would imagine French Bread had good relations with Subtle Style because they were also more or less a doujin-software company that got their rise to fame through a fighting game they developed... though French Bread did have help by being officially endorsed by Type-Moon for Melty Blood.
Old 2013-09-04, 18:08   Link #229
Xefi
癸亥 (guǐhài)
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Sion has been announced for this game since summer of last year, dude. You've really been out of the loop for so long. It's okay, and this game is getting updated and the finishing touches hasn't been put in place as of yet.

No NA or EU console release, but it could be a digital download similar to Arcana Heart 3.
lol...yeah. i have been living under a rock for too long and just
came back to visit this thread! :P

but thanks, so no annoucement of localization yet. i'll still wait for when this game
gets localized. it's looking pretty nice and the sprites looking gorgeous.
Old 2013-09-04, 19:36   Link #230
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
I don't really follow UNIB that closely because the game doesn't really interest me anymore.

My first impressions of it were pretty high because these are the same people who made Melty Blood and the HD sprites were such a large step up, but the more 20+ second long combos I saw, the more disappointed I became with the game.

It's a doujin (not hentai) 2D fighter for PC made by the circle Subtle Style in 2007. You can easily search for it on youtube and find clips. It doesn't really have anything to do with Melty Blood or any of Type-Moon's franchises.

The game was well received because of how well designed it was from the sprites to the game mechanics. By the next year, it had an arcade release in Japan.

I would imagine French Bread had good relations with Subtle Style because they were also more or less a doujin-software company that got their rise to fame through a fighting game they developed... though French Bread did have help by being officially endorsed by Type-Moon for Melty Blood.
Well the update of the game really improved. There's no 20+ second combos anymore and damage on some combos have been lowered slightly. You'll have to use more mind games and footsies to win matches and overcome your opponents and that's good.

Here's an example. This is not a pro vs pro video, but bear with me on this. Hope it changes your opinion about the game if only a little.
YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Oh interesting. Makes sense since MB is also a doujin fighter. I need to look into this series. I wonder if a character from Moon Phase or the Fate series will make an appearance. Considering that Sion made the cut, it seems somewhat likely, but could be wrong...who knows.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xefi View Post
lol...yeah. i have been living under a rock for too long and just
came back to visit this thread! :P

but thanks, so no announcement of localization yet. i'll still wait for when this game
gets localized. it's looking pretty nice and the sprites looking gorgeous.
It's okay dude. Around the time Sion was announced there were no major info on this game to keep people on this thread consistently. Anyways, the update version is looking sharp because SMP, 30+ minute combos, and matches ending quickly have been toned down, making matches last longer.

I think I heard of a potential company or studio having plans to localize this, but need to look into that. I saw it, but forgot it due to me not focusing on this series for awhile. I'll be sure to update you on that, but for now just hope on a PS3 only download. That pretty much seems like a good way to go at this rate.
Old 2013-09-04, 19:43   Link #231
Shadow5YA

French Bread is poverty. If you've seen their Ustream setups for UNIB, you'll know exactly what I mean

There is next to no chance that the game would be localized unless a separate company like Aksys or NISA funds for it on their own.

Then even if it does get localized, there is no telling that French Bread would regularly patch the console version to keep the mechanics up to date like their arcade releases. They certainly didn't do that with Melty Blood.
Old 2013-09-23, 10:35   Link #232
Shadow5YA

Quote:
Well the update of the game really improved. There's no 20+ second combos anymore and damage on some combos have been lowered slightly. You'll have to use more mind games and footsies to win matches and overcome your opponents and that's good.
Yeah, about that...
Old 2014-04-22, 14:24   Link #233
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

Could this...really be happening?

I hope they'll be news regarding a NA port in the near future, but this will do for now. For now I'll be sure to pick this version up since I have no problems browsing the BBCP menu system. I sure do hope it's not region locked though "Crosses fingers".
Old 2014-04-23, 12:01   Link #234
Shadow5YA

http://www.famitsu.com/news/201404/24052150.html

It appears with UNIBEL's port to PS3, there will be a new character named Nanase along with possible others.

If you look at the bottom of the article, it also appears that Arc System Works is responsible for publishing the game to PS3. That may increase the chances of a localization since unlike French Bread, ArcSys actually has the money and a history of localizing fighting games.
Old 2014-06-17, 08:46   Link #235
Chase

New Character!!!! We one month away!!!
Quote:
Byakuya is a mysterious boy that is operates alongside a girl named Tsukuyomi. Byakuka uses a countless number of black claw-like weapons in battle, which capture and devour the opponent. Arc System Works say he’s using his power to fulfil Tsukuyomi’s wishes, but that the motives of the two are unknown.

More screenshots http://www.siliconera.com/2014/06/17...ighting-style/
Battlefield 4
Old 2014-06-19, 07:56   Link #236
Chase

Nanase and Byakuya gameplay. Its literally only 1 round a piece worth.lol. I like the music in the Byakuya gameplay vid.

Nanase
YouTube
Byakuya
YouTube
Battlefield 4
Old 2014-06-19, 08:45   Link #237
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

Haven't followed this for awhile, and the roster number went up significantly. Look like this one will be in my purchase list too.

Consider it's published by Arc System Work, I hope the localization will come out late this year.
Old 2014-06-26, 02:33   Link #238
Chase

OP
YouTube
Battlefield 4

Last edited by Chase; 2014-06-26 at 07:40.
Old 2014-07-04, 18:40   Link #239
Mura
Now or Never

Send a message via AIM to Mura Send a message via MSN to Mura
Under Night In-Birth Exe:Late coming to North America in 2015
Old 2014-07-04, 19:26   Link #240
SilverSyko
Okuyasu the Bird

I've never played a game by French Bread before. I may have to change that with this release now and see how they fare compared to Arc System Works.~