AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2007-04-24, 10:53   Link #1
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

[Manga] Chapter 352 Discussion

Welcome to the weekly manga chapter discussion thread .
This thread is created early to discuss spoilers and speculation about the upcoming chapter.
As per the forums rules, please don't ask or mention where to download the (licensed) manga. Also remember not to post or link to any translations of the manga, since this is illegal as well. Posting a synopses or summary is fine (and welcome) but please do not discuss scans, raws, translation groups, etc.

Also note that only moderators or designated members will be able to create this thread.

A fair warning: To those few fans who are intentionally distorting the pronounciation of any names of any characters, stop it now! You are being very insensitive toward the fans who may like a certain character. And not to mention the intentional distortion of the names get a few posters so agitated that they go on a rampage of nonsensical posting mixed with an intense session of flaming. Those of you who are baiting these posters by taking part in this particular exercise of innovative name calling of a certain character.. well, stop it. You know who you are. We are more than willing to hand out a few bans until we get through to you. Hope I have made myself clear enough.

To the general fans: Please use the report button if you see anyone is intentionally distorting any characters name to bait or agitate a group of fans, i.e. Sasuke as Sasgay or Naruto as Narutard and etc. Please do not reserve any kind of sympathy for these kinds of posters who are articulate enough, but don't mind stooping to those kinds of petty behaviour.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-24, 11:41   Link #2
aedai
*3*

Send a message via AIM to aedai Send a message via MSN to aedai Send a message via Yahoo to aedai
Spoiler for naruto spoilers-chapter 352:

Last edited by aedai; 2007-04-24 at 16:59.
aedai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-24, 11:58   Link #3
Bari_Phillis
It's a.... BEAM!

sounds real enough. I think that naruto will do something cool though like finish training or something.

Im not so sure about a lot of flashbacks.
Old 2007-04-24, 12:09   Link #4
Rahan

Well, Kimmimaro didn't die for Sasuke. He would have died anyways. Sasuke calling his operations snake ? (what about his speech about the hawk and the lame snake a few chapters ago?)

I don't think it's real.
Rahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-24, 12:11   Link #5
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

-So the target of "Team Snake" is Uchiha Itachi (assuming the spoiler is true)? Quelle surprise. If anyone had any doubts about this team's gathering before it has been eliminated by this chapter. Sasuke intends to take down Itachi with the help of the 3 Misfits. Now then Naruto, Sasuke, what sort of scene will you create when the 2 of you meet once more?
Old 2007-04-24, 12:38   Link #6
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

One thing which i cant understand is:

- Why would Sasuke suddenly accept help to defeat Itachi?
+ If he would wanted help to defeat Itachi wouldnt it be better if he somehow asked Naruto & Kakashi instead?
# Those 3 that he recruited or want to recruit are they somehow that powerfull that they can take on other Akatsuki Members but are unable to handle Orochimaru?
Old 2007-04-24, 12:45   Link #7
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fukitsu Naruto View Post
-So the target of "Team Snake" is Uchiha Itachi (assuming the spoiler is true)? Quelle surprise. If anyone had any doubts about this team's gathering before it has been eliminated by this chapter. Sasuke intends to take down Itachi with the help of the 3 Misfits. Now then Naruto, Sasuke, what sort of scene will you create when the 2 of you meet once more?
Why, you really had any doubt that Sasuke was going for Itachi? The only question always was how he wants to use his crew for this, not what was his purpose.
Anyway "Team Snake", ewww sure does sound better in japanese, I think I will keep Habi team or something ^^

This chapter seems to be an expected end to the first part of this arc, now the only question is how Kishimoto will deal with the middle part, ie keep following Sasuke's point of view, shifting to Naruto's team or alterning between both until they meet up or until one of the team finally face Itachi.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-24, 12:45   Link #8
Rahan

I just remembered this chapter was supposed to be about "Itachi's whereabouts"

This spoiler must be fake. And Oro won't give hints of his victory as obvious as calling his team "Snake".
Old 2007-04-24, 12:45   Link #9
Medalist
Infie
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Johnny 5 View Post
One thing which i cant understand is:

- Why would Sasuke suddenly accept help to defeat Itachi?
+ If he would wanted help to defeat Itachi wouldnt it be better if he somehow asked Naruto & Kakashi instead?
# Those 3 that he recruited or want to recruit are they somehow that powerfull that they can take on other Akatsuki Members but are unable to handle Orochimaru?

You have a point there, however, IF he did want' help to defeat itachi I doubt he would've recruited them, Itachi is supposedly stronger than Orochimaru and those three were working UNDER orochimaru so I doubt that could be the case.
Medalist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-24, 12:58   Link #10
Sinaura
Fat Warlord

What makes Sasuke think he is strong enough now to face Itachi, and does he really think those three will be able to take on Kisame? Nah don't buy this spoiler, but I do like the idea that the story is finally moving on.
Sinaura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-24, 13:15   Link #11
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rahan View Post
I just remembered this chapter was supposed to be about "Itachi's whereabouts"

This spoiler must be fake. And Oro won't give hints of his victory as obvious as calling his team "Snake".
I could name a whole bunch of times the chapter previews haven't matched the following chapter. How many times was "Next:conclusion of the fight" seen during the Sasori battle? Also, while it's clear that Sasuke despised Oro, he obviously doesn't have a problem with snakes in general or he wouldn't be using Hidden Snake Hands. I wouldn't use those reasons to count out the spoiler just yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinaura View Post
What makes Sasuke think he is strong enough now to face Itachi, and does he really think those three will be able to take on Kisame? Nah don't buy this spoiler, but I do like the idea that the story is finally moving on.
Well, it's been obvious that he gathered him for some kind of battle, Suigetsu and Juugo at least. Karin, he might've recruited mostly for her tracking ability. Anyway if this spoiler's true, he's made it clear that the purpose of the group is to kill Itachi, which most of us already guessed. He still hasn't stated exactly how he's going to use them yet. It still might not be as simple as a direct attack against Kisame and Itachi.
Sabaku Kyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-24, 13:15   Link #12
Ero-Senn1n

I hope this time it won't be a 4 vs 1 or even an 8 vs 1 if team-Naruto and team-Sasuke join forces to take down Itachi. It's becoming quite lame that people always team up against akatsukians. First there was 2:1 against Sasori and Deidara, then there was 4:1 against Kakuzu and Hidan. And now 8:1 against Itachi?
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-24, 13:21   Link #13
Sinaura
Fat Warlord

If Sasuke is trying to find Itachi, then he'll most undoubtedly go to Naruto; Itachi's prey. I doubt Sasuke has forgotten that encounter long ago just to find out that it was Naruto that Itachi was looking for.
Sinaura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-24, 13:24   Link #14
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ero-Senn1n View Post
I hope this time it won't be a 4 vs 1 or even an 8 vs 1 if team-Naruto and team-Sasuke join forces to take down Itachi. It's becoming quite lame that people always team up against akatsukians. First there was 2:1 against Sasori and Deidara, then there was 4:1 against Kakuzu and Hidan. And now 8:1 against Itachi?
It's because they're that friggin' strong. Frankly, I would find it lame and unbelievable if every 15-yr-old chuunin was taking down S-class shinobi 1-on-1. Not everyone was meant to be an Itachi.
Old 2007-04-24, 13:25   Link #15
Ryukage
Dragon of the Shadows

Send a message via AIM to Ryukage
He's recruited them for maybe 1 of 2 reasons.

If Itachi is in the company of other Akatsuki members... They may not like it if Itachi begins losing. They would want to jump in rather than losing more members. I suppose this is why Suigetsu and Juugo are here. Karin, possibly right about the above post about her tracking abilities.

2nd reason. Sasuke may expect Naruto to show up. Instead of Naruto annoying him with Sakura and Sai and Kakashi Suigetsu/Juugo/Karin will take care of them whilst Sasuke fights Naruto. Naruto is all like "I'll drag you by your chicken hair mother fucker, you're comin' home" everytime he sees Sasuke. It's only fitting he has 3 others to distract others that will wanna drag him back to Hidden Leaf.
Ryukage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-24, 13:28   Link #16
Rahan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabaku Kyu View Post
I could name a whole bunch of times the chapter previews haven't matched the following chapter. How many times was "Next:conclusion of the fight" seen during the Sasori battle? Also, while it's clear that Sasuke despised Oro, he obviously doesn't have a problem with snakes in general or he wouldn't be using Hidden Snake Hands. I wouldn't use those reasons to count out the spoiler just yet.
There is a difference between using a useful jutsu a man you despised taught you and using the symbol of a man you hated and killed to name your team IMHO.
I mean, out of the billions of possibilites, why name it "Snake" ? IMHO, he doesn't want to name it Sasuke (because he isn't really Sasuke) and he can't use the name Orochimaru yet.

If the spoiler is true of course. I had resigned myself to a total Sasuke victory, but I hope I was wrong.
Old 2007-04-24, 13:45   Link #17
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rahan View Post
There is a difference between using a useful jutsu a man you despised taught you and using the symbol of a man you hated and killed to name your team IMHO.
I mean, out of the billions of possibilites, why name it "Snake" ? IMHO, he doesn't want to name it Sasuke (because he isn't really Sasuke) and he can't use the name Orochimaru yet.

If the spoiler is true of course. I had resigned myself to a total Sasuke victory, but I hope I was wrong.
I understand your argument. I'm just saying it seemed like he hated Oro as a person and that's it as I far as I can tell. If he hated everything associated with Oro, he wouldn't still be dressing like Oro (he still wears the rope sash that many of Oro's servants wore), using his techniques, and recruiting his subordinates and experiments as teammates.

There are billions of choices for team names, but only a few that aren't random and provide a common theme for each of the members. Being that the only thing they have in common is all being former subordinates/prisoners/experiments of Oro, Team "Snake" seems like the most obvious choice. Of course, one could argue why Sasuke felt a need to name the team at all. Old Konoha habit maybe.
Old 2007-04-24, 13:51   Link #18
tkdtiger

This is another early summary if it's real...It fits with what some people have said before that Sasuke's team will be killed by Itachi when they go after him. That would actually be cool if he's forced to ask Naruto's help...it would be kinda Dragonballish though...would remind me of Vegeta asking Goku to kill freeza...
tkdtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-24, 14:34   Link #19
majin_vegeta

Sausuke is bad ass. I seriously doubt that he is really Oro. But if he is, it will be cool to see Itachi banish him from his little brother's body. It would elevate Itachi to a even more god like status
majin_vegeta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-24, 14:36   Link #20
MysticNinjaJay
Ninja Emperor

I'm calling bullshit on this spoiler summary. There's no meat to it.

I highly doubt Sasuke would call his team "Snake", or that Konoha would want Naruto anywhere near Itachi (the guy who wants to take his body and suck Kyuubi out of him?).

Juugo having a series of flashbacks about Kimimaro is also unconvincing. I think I'll just hold out until there is an actual scanalation of the chapter.

My prediction is that Sasuke will indeed attempt to convince Juugo to come along and that somewhere in the chapter we will learn the whereabouts of Itachi. Hopefully Sasuke will reveal the objective of forming this team along the way.