Closed Thread

Old 2010-10-02, 09:44   Link #221
secretzfan
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloak_and_dagger View Post
I prefer her without bandages and in pink
Spoiler for a bit nsfw:

On topic, anyone else curious about the new central 46? Im interested in whoever's takin care of Ai-chan.

It'd be fun also when after Ichigo loses his powers he has to watch the others kill Hollows
I bet Unohana or Orihime healed ll of central 46

And it is similar to the bount series when Uryu didn't have his powers
Old 2010-10-02, 09:47   Link #222
Arjayes

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ Trouble View Post
Weren't Tousen and Gin actually good guys? The Espada aren't all portrayed as "Bad" Guys either. This isn't a new concept for Kubo.
Gin? Yes. Tousen? Not so much. All that happened was he had a revelation that he was wrong at the end. He was still a bad guy. Everyone in Naruto however has this sort of "I only killed the butterfly to save the spider" mentality.
Old 2010-10-02, 09:51   Link #223
secretzfan
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arjayes View Post
Gin? Yes. Tousen? Not so much. All that happened was he had a revelation that he was wrong at the end. He was still a bad guy. Everyone in Naruto however has this sort of "I only killed the butterfly to save the spider" mentality.
Well Tousen was just doing what he thought was right, but was wrong in the end. So he was good, but with a bad influence called "Revenge"
Old 2010-10-02, 10:37   Link #224
Hsadman
Lashloseus

I'm quite curious about Central 46 as well. Didn't they all get pwnzorx by Aizen? Or did like the Spirit King just conjure up a batch...meaning...a second Hogyokou xP

Spirit King : Lulz, I is totally make Hogyokou b4 Kisuke mkay?

- Lashloseus
Old 2010-10-02, 11:22   Link #225
secretzfan
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hsadman View Post
I'm quite curious about Central 46 as well. Didn't they all get pwnzorx by Aizen? Or did like the Spirit King just conjure up a batch...meaning...a second Hogyokou xP

Spirit King : Lulz, I is totally make Hogyokou b4 Kisuke mkay?
Aizen did kill them off
Old 2010-10-02, 11:35   Link #226
quigonkenny
Sav'aaq!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloak_and_dagger View Post
On topic, anyone else curious about the new central 46? Im interested in whoever's takin care of Ai-chan.

It'd be fun also when after Ichigo loses his powers he has to watch the others kill Hollows
We're probably going to find out that the Central 46 were never really killed, and have spent the last ~250 chapters thinking they were dead along with everybody else... Because, you know, Ai-chan was never really evil and just wanted to get along with everybody, but couldn't due to his massive power... ¬_¬
Old 2010-10-02, 12:29   Link #227
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

So this was basically just one massive prank?
Old 2010-10-02, 12:38   Link #228
secretzfan
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by quigonkenny View Post
We're probably going to find out that the Central 46 were never really killed, and have spent the last ~250 chapters thinking they were dead along with everybody else... Because, you know, Ai-chan was never really evil and just wanted to get along with everybody, but couldn't due to his massive power... ¬_¬
Yea or Tite just forgot that Aizen killed them and now is going to make up for it
Old 2010-10-02, 12:54   Link #229
Wiggy Fuzz
Has balls of cast iron

or they hired more people for central 46. the job listing went something like this:

wanted: 46 numbskulls intellectuals needed, low tolerance to light ideal but not required. must sit in room for the rest of their lives, and make silly laws for the soul society to blindly follow without question adhere to.

lack of better judgement preferred, but not essential.

Law of Inherent Combustibility: Everything explodes. Everything.
Old 2010-10-02, 13:33   Link #230
Alchemist007
*Author

Kurotsuchi manufactured more.
Old 2010-10-02, 13:43   Link #231
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Or maybe Yachiru got promoted...
Old 2010-10-02, 13:51   Link #232
Alchemist007
*Author

"I am the law Central 46."
Spoiler for pic:
Old 2010-10-02, 13:54   Link #233
secretzfan
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemist007 View Post
"I am the law Central 46."
Spoiler for pic:
Hey old man go a fuck yourself
Old 2010-10-02, 14:24   Link #234
Wiggy Fuzz
Has balls of cast iron

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretzfan View Post
Hey old man go a fuck yourself
yamamoto: "i suppose you like having a crispy fried dingaling?"

Law of Inherent Combustibility: Everything explodes. Everything.
Old 2010-10-02, 14:40   Link #235
secretzfan
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiggy Fuzz View Post
yamamoto: "i suppose you like having a crispy fried dingaling?"
Hey get your own dingaling and do it yourself
Old 2010-10-02, 14:40   Link #236
dragonmeister
Terror of the Seas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemist007 View Post
"I am the law Central 46 God of Hellfire and I bring you fire!"
Spoiler for pic:
Fixed for awesome
Old 2010-10-02, 17:31   Link #237
Mr.Amazing
Enjoy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haak View Post
Whatever method Ichigo will use to get his powers back one things for sure: He'll do it at an incredibly convenient time, in a ridiculously short space of time, thoroughly ruining the drama behind his Heroic Sacrifice.
I'm sure he'll do it the same way his dad did.
Old 2010-10-02, 20:08   Link #238
TheRime

oooh, maybe this is where Orihime will finally do what she was planning to do before: reject the Hogyoku, which has apparently taken over Ichi's body.
Old 2010-10-02, 21:33   Link #239
Anubis62

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRime View Post
oooh, maybe this is where Orihime will finally do what she was planning to do before: reject the Hogyoku, which has apparently taken over Ichi's body.
Oooh...very good. Redeeming Orihime for her inconsistent character-situation would be really cool; at least, for Tite Kubo.
Besides "the Hogyouku taking over Ichigo", here are some more theories:

Hollow-Take-Over: Probably the second-or-first most likely explanation. People might argue that it was part of his reiatsu and thus was assimilated into Ichigo's physical power, or that since it was part of Zangetsu that it is now gone. However, it could have planned this all along; just hide somewhere inside Ichigo (a bomb-shelter in his inner-world? ) and wait until all other powers are down: Instant Pathway...an all-you-can-eat-of-Ichigo-Buffet. Of sorts. I'm sure there are better explanations as to the technicalities and "how's" to this theory, but it's one of the best and also my personal favorite.
(maybe Ichigo/Hichigo will become the new antagonist? That actually wouldn't be too bad...)

FGT Side-Effects/Completion: Okay, it's been pretty much established that his loss of powers has already happened, so the continuation of said process is unlikely...as is an intense hernia, as was previously stated.
Some argue that he has collapsed from the spiritual pressure of the others, but he was with Urahara for quite some time and would have felt the effects long before he encountered his relatively weak friends.

He is dying: Another rather interesting theory; I actually wouldn't mind it. Even though he's a cliched protagonist, he has a special place in my heart along with guys like Naruto and such. So if he goes to the Soul Society (or perchance even hell? Hmm...maybe a lead into an undisclosed "Hell Ark" that Tite Kubo once mentioned...but destination is Trivial at this point in time), I won't be too mad. xD

Aizen's Plan: This is a much bigger theory than just relating to Ichigo's sudden collapse; I'm almost positive (or maybe it's just the Aizen-Fan in me) that Aizen has planned all of this. Seriously; it's not very easy to go from the cool, complacent tactician who faced Shinji to the screaming butterfly-psychopath who we all dislike. So I think Aizen at least has some sort of plan to escape all of this, if he hasn't actually planned every bit of this.
And to all who think Aizen needs a reason to be God:.....Who would?
I've also stated previously that Aizen's Kyoukasuigetsu reflects his philosphy on life; he just wants things to be "the way they should be", as he said in his last (sadly interrupted) speech.
So if you really need a reason, he gives us one in aforementioned monologue.
Old 2010-10-02, 21:39   Link #240
secretzfan
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anubis62 View Post
Oooh...very good. Redeeming Orihime for her inconsistent character-situation would be really cool; at least, for Tite Kubo.
Besides "the Hogyouku taking over Ichigo", here are some more theories:

Hollow-Take-Over: Probably the second-or-first most likely explanation. People might argue that it was part of his reiatsu and thus was assimilated into Ichigo's physical power, or that since it was part of Zangetsu that it is now gone. However, it could have planned this all along; just hide somewhere inside Ichigo (a bomb-shelter in his inner-world? ) and wait until all other powers are down: Instant Pathway...an all-you-can-eat-of-Ichigo-Buffet. Of sorts. I'm sure there are better explanations as to the technicalities and "how's" to this theory, but it's one of the best and also my personal favorite.
(maybe Ichigo/Hichigo will become the new antagonist? That actually wouldn't be too bad...)

FGT Side-Effects/Completion: Okay, it's been pretty much established that his loss of powers has already happened, so the continuation of said process is unlikely...as is an intense hernia, as was previously stated.
Some argue that he has collapsed from the spiritual pressure of the others, but he was with Urahara for quite some time and would have felt the effects long before he encountered his relatively weak friends.

He is dying: Another rather interesting theory; I actually wouldn't mind it. Even though he's a cliched protagonist, he has a special place in my heart along with guys like Naruto and such. So if he goes to the Soul Society (or perchance even hell? Hmm...maybe a lead into an undisclosed "Hell Ark" that Tite Kubo once mentioned...but destination is Trivial at this point in time), I won't be too mad. xD

Aizen's Plan: This is a much bigger theory than just relating to Ichigo's sudden collapse; I'm almost positive (or maybe it's just the Aizen-Fan in me) that Aizen has planned all of this. Seriously; it's not very easy to go from the cool, complacent tactician who faced Shinji to the screaming butterfly-psychopath who we all dislike. So I think Aizen at least has some sort of plan to escape all of this, if he hasn't actually planned every bit of this.
And to all who think Aizen needs a reason to be God:.....Who would?
I've also stated previously that Aizen's Kyoukasuigetsu reflects his philosphy on life; he just wants things to be "the way they should be", as he said in his last (sadly interrupted) speech.
So if you really need a reason, he gives us one in aforementioned monologue.
If Ichigo loses his powers he shouldn't be able to even sense his friend's spiritual pressure that good

As for Aizen he wasn't palnning the hogyoku took over him that was the point of him not using bankai if Aizen does come back he will be using Kyoka Sugietsu like crazy then use bankai on Ichigo

Tags
manga, weekly chaapter