AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

View Poll Results: Rating of Episode 353
091 - 100: Amazing... 1 7.69%
081 - 090: Great... 2 15.38%
071 - 080: Very Good... 3 23.08%
061 - 070: Good... 7 53.85%
051 - 060: Average... 0 0%
041 - 050: Below Average... 0 0%
031 - 040: Bad... 0 0%
021 - 030: Very Bad... 0 0%
011 - 020: Awful... 0 0%
000 - 010: Painful... 0 0%
Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2011-12-20, 14:51   Link #1
sayde

Bleach Weekly Episode Discussion Thread - 353-365 [Anime-Only]

Moderator's Note: In light of the poor turn out for discussion for weekly Bleach episodes that we have been seeing for more than half a year or so, we've decided all weekly episode discussion will take place in one thread, starting from episode 353. If the level of participation grows in the future, we will bring back the format for weekly episode discussion thread for each episode. Until then.....

Welcome to this week's episode discussion thread.
  • Bleach Forum RULES...
    • DO NOT ASK where to download RAWs or Fansubs... and DO NOT MENTION fansub group names...
      For further information please visit the Bleach Licensed! Ask for it = Ban thread
  • Thread Guidelines...
    • Absolutely no manga spoilers in any anime-only threads such as the weekly Episode Discussion threads. That means, no hints, or vague remarks about a future event from the manga, even within the spoiler tags. Inability to observe this rule will result in a BAN!
    • Discuss your expectations of this episode if it hasn't aired yet.
    • Be polite to your fellow forum members.
    • Do not vote before the episode has been "released".
    • Try to keep the discussion on topic.

Everyone is encouraged to use the report post button if these rules are broken. The button is located in the left hand corner, at the bottom of every user name. It will notify a moderator who will deal with such post according to the rules.

Ichigo, Mastering the Fullbring! - 一護、完現術を使いこなせ! ~ Ichigo, Furuburingu jutsu o tsukai konase!.

Next episode:

Ichigo vs. Ginjō! To the Game's Space - 一護vs銀城、ゲームの空間へ ~ Ichigo vs Ginjō, gēmu no kūkan e.

Last edited by monir; 2011-12-30 at 04:08.
Old 2011-12-20, 17:24   Link #2
Aqua Knight

Fairly boring fight, though Ichigo's Fullbring is nicely animated.
Old 2011-12-20, 18:16   Link #3
Jouten

It was better than the episode before...
Old 2011-12-21, 02:06   Link #4
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Fun omake, okay episode. Jackie was completely ignored, lol...fight was better than the last one, but it could have been a bit more. Once again, we have Ichigo giving facials to everyone with his black reiatsu, that's one minute gone to waste
Old 2011-12-22, 03:13   Link #5
Lumir

That getsuya armor is something else. The combat pass's soul has the memory of ichigo's power up to the fight with aizen. How can some fullbring people even hope to compete even when its incomplete?
Old 2011-12-24, 11:17   Link #6
ookamigirl

Tsukishima vs Ichigo.
Pretty awesome watching them fight.
Ichigo's power was cool, but he needs to train more.
Nice episode!

My Blog --> ookami
Old 2011-12-25, 18:31   Link #7
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

First of all, Merry Christmas to all of you.

And, now moving on with the main discussion, cool fight and nicely animated Ichi-FullBring.

He still exasperates me with that so obsessed attitude to fight and not staying put, but Ginjou managed to tame him down for a minutes.

Ginjou doesn't fall down, as his FullBring in action is so badass, and we got to see a taste of Yukio's fond for videogames in action.
Old 2011-12-26, 06:09   Link #8
wingdarkness
Retweet Member

Been loving this arc so far, but the first roadblock occurred to me...I'm not really feeling the fullbring flying thing...I was happy not to see anymore people standing in the air fighting since we entered the real world...Now Samurai Bookworm just floats effortlessly in the sky, with Ginjo later doing the same...

Fight was cool in the sense we get to see Ichigo yet again show his acceleration of understanding battle mechanics...I also dug the explanation Chad highlighted about Ichigo's outfit always being a manifestation of his true ability...I'd just like to see them subtract the Jetblue fullbring flight fighting...That has a potential to get old quick...
Old 2011-12-27, 08:27   Link #9
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Spoiler for SPOILERS FOR NEXT EPISODE (KInda not spoilers but a warning of stupidly put spoilers):
Old 2011-12-27, 11:09   Link #10
miroku2192
Let's Puppystyle!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
Spoiler for SPOILERS FOR NEXT EPISODE (KInda not spoilers but a warning of stupidly put spoilers):
I'm sorry, by end of 354, do you mean the ending scenes? Scenes after the ED/Credits? Like what are we talking about here? and if it's the end from somewhere before the ED, can you tell me at what time they start showing this spoiler? I don't follow the manga so I would not like to get spoiled. Thanks for the heads up though!
Old 2011-12-27, 13:51   Link #11
Suryce

Kyero Fox is talking about the scene in Urahara Shop, just before the ending. In the manga, the identity of the third character is not revealed.
I don't know if they have a plan, but it's a strange choice coming from the anime. You're not supposed to know who this character is, it will affect later events.
Old 2011-12-27, 14:49   Link #12
ookamigirl

Ichigo still in training to reach his full capacity.
Can't wait to see Ichigo in full power vs Tsukishima.
Ginjo sure is strong, but takes things too far.

My Blog --> ookami
Old 2011-12-27, 16:32   Link #13
Aqua Knight

How could they not show that person if that person was speaking? I mean we would all recognize the voice...
Old 2011-12-27, 16:57   Link #14
Suryce

That's true, but it's still a strange choice of adaptation to rush this revelation.

The anime already had to deal with a similar problem in Turn Back the Pendulum (the flashback arc about how the Vizards get banned of the Soul Society). There was a scene with Aizen, Gin and Tousen doing Hollowfication experiences, with their faces hidden. The anime kept the scene the same, but deleted the dialogue.
It would have been even more easy to applied this here, where that third character has only one or two lines, and not decisive ones.
Old 2011-12-27, 21:33   Link #15
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suryce View Post
The anime already had to deal with a similar problem in Turn Back the Pendulum (the flashback arc about how the Vizards get banned of the Soul Society). There was a scene with Aizen, Gin and Tousen doing Hollowfication experiences, with their faces hidden. The anime kept the scene the same, but deleted the dialogue.
It would have been even more easy to applied this here, where that third character has only one or two lines, and not decisive ones.
true. imo though it wasnt really that big of a revelation in the manga so maybe nobody cared to keep it secret for long in the show
Old 2011-12-28, 16:15   Link #16
dragonmeister
Terror of the Seas

Woo. More filler. Thank you Santa Kubo. Just what the dragging plot-line needed at this story juncture.
(Though the omake was epic)
Old 2011-12-28, 16:22   Link #17
yogotah

So I'm guessing this is the thread for the 354 episode that came out yesterday right??

Well anyway, contrary to what others believe I am really liking this arc. Seeing Ichigo start from scratch is kind of refreshing and this new power is weird but interesting. The villain however, seems kinda of plain (and obviously every villain would look plain compared to Aizen), but since his motives for now is unknown I won't judge him as a character yet.

If seeing rukia at the end of the episode was a spoiler by the show, then I'm glad they show it now, since I don't think seeing rukia in any situation will really surprise me
Old 2011-12-30, 23:12   Link #18
kvi

This arc is ok, but I wish they could have done more with Ichigo's friends. When this arc started Ichigo was the weakest among the characters which should have allowed everyone else a little spotlight,but in the span of a couple of episodes not only is everyone else back to background filler, but Ichigo is almost back to where he left off.
Old 2012-01-03, 13:08   Link #19
Neosovereign

so no ep 354 this week?
Old 2012-01-03, 14:40   Link #20
sayde

354 was released last week apparently. Feel free to discuss that episode in this thread. With that said, 355 will be airing next week on the 10th. So no Bleach this week.
Closed Thread