AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2017-11-03, 12:08   Link #2821
devil_slayer

Anyway imagine Hajun killing marie in front of Ren while this ost play ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Du9IIc1ldg
devil_slayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-03, 13:38   Link #2822
AkitoW013

anything new from Dies Irae Radio 4?
AkitoW013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-03, 14:13   Link #2823
Yoxall
Finest Crusade

Pantheon OP

YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Old 2017-11-04, 03:03   Link #2824
devil_slayer

Very nice ~
Old 2017-11-06, 04:30   Link #2825
devil_slayer

Isn't there anything new ?
Old 2017-11-09, 03:40   Link #2826
Tartare25
Bypolar Butterfly

Quote:
Originally Posted by devil_slayer View Post
Snake crushed Satanel casually without any effort.
The battle was a mere formality. Satanel basically resigned from the throne, because the existence of Snake proved that Third Heaven wasn't perfect.
Old 2017-11-17, 17:04   Link #2827
devil_slayer

They have EFF Ren in marie route in today anime episode

Wow i at loss of words .....
Old 2017-11-25, 14:13   Link #2828
devil_slayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
Mercurius is completely dead and gone in KKK, so I would put that appearance down to just aesthetics. If you are talking about the artwork showing them fighting the giant Hajun.....I won't take that as definitive of anything. It's too vague.

Hajun actually saw Yatou clearer in KKK than in the first fight with Marie thanks to the KKK cast acting as his eyes. In that fight, through the KKK cast, Hajun actually noticed Yatou properly for the first time.

Anyway, since you still are not understanding me, tell me why are you somehow so hung up on Ren needing to beat Hajun in order to win in the Rea route? You keep on talking in terms of who will beat whom and Hajun's overwhelming power that Ren cannot hope to face but do you realize directly beating Hajun is not what determines victory in this context?

In the same vein, do you realize that the KKK fight with Habaki.....even though Ren and his crew all died, they were the ones who won?

As I said earlier:

Let me put it even more simply.....why do you think Ren would not have been able to fulfil his victory condition even if he managed to successfully intervene in the DI vs Hajun fight? After all, you were the one who implied he wouldn't have been able to make any difference to the outcome. So tell me, why do you think Ren needs to beat Hajun to win?

KKK. It nearly killed him of course but he still survived it to become Yatou.

http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm16425725 <----- the KKK scene in question.

It means your assumption that it was a Tumorless Hajun that actually killed them is completely baseless when it wasn't even mentioned at all.

You think the Snake somehow avoided clashing with Hajun at all despite the way Hadou Atziluth spreads? Check the KKK fight for reference. Even there, Kemono-dono and the Snake did not die immediately on contact with Hajun until he specifically targeted them. In Rea route, the Snake had the support of everyone else so that's a much more favorable scenario.

Also, I am making this clear in case you think I am saying the Snake can fight Hajun one on one.....No, I am not saying that. Rea route end is effectively 4 v 1.

No. Our disagreement is whether Ren would have been a decisive factor in that fight or not as evidence by your own quote here:

I did not even mention Marie once so why bring her up? Or are you actually saying that she can survive Hajun's attack without Ren defending her? See the KKK fight in that case.

Not quite. What he said is that in his imagination, he intended Marie to be the strongest and unbeatable but he obviously cannot have that game mechanic-wise due to balance.

http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/1490882892

Whether that means he made her the strongest plot-wise (as opposed to gameplay wise) or not, you can only say for sure when the game is out.
This may be rude and i doubt you care anymore but :

Since the thread is so dead is so dead I figured I may replay since I have nothing to do so yeah

Yeah Merc is gone and indeed i was talking about the art where it show them fighting the giant hajun, I was only referring to the fact Ren look exactly like his "true" god form in that art and his overall appearance in KKK is much closer to his true god form than the one in Marie route, maybe just matter of design and nothing deep to it I won't say he must be the same as three colors

My main argument wasn't about whatever Ren can beat hajun, it's about whatever Ren can survive full power hajun long enough or not, discussion hajun and the gods is pointless because we know hajun is the strongest

Full power Ren was completely destroyed by hajun by mere wave of his hand, he should't be able to tank full power attack from hajun in any shape or form as long Hajun have the tumor, there different between hajun just dicking around or trying to kill someone at full power, from what i understand you say marie route Ren "which is the weakest god version of him" can tank full power attack from Hajun which should be impossible

Again only reason Yato survive is because Hajun didn't pay attention to him and his haxxed time armor

Ren doesn't need to beat hajun he just need to buy time with him so Marie remove the tumor then they can gang up on him, how he can buy time is what i was asking, unlike DI my knowledge about KKK is very limited so forgive me if I made some wrong points here

Never said it's fact that Hajun in Rea route killed them all without his tumor, indeed I was just assuming things there because they still died despite removing his tumor but god knows how it went in the Rea route because we never saw that version as far I am aware

Just wanted to say even marie was decisive factor in hajun fight beside removing the tumor thing and she SHOULD be stronger than Ren at that time, although her law may not be suited to fight as far I remember

As for Merc actually he COULD win the fight against the hajun if he was the throne god at that time and used his law to reset the universe before hajun's attack although his chance of succeeding is very law as it was said in KKK

Last edited by devil_slayer; 2017-11-25 at 14:25.
Old 2017-11-25, 14:27   Link #2829
devil_slayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tartare25 View Post
The battle was a mere formality. Satanel basically resigned from the throne, because the existence of Snake proved that Third Heaven wasn't perfect.
Is it ? in Rea's route final battle Merc said he crushed Satanel with the very same attack eleanor was blocking, if anything Satanel battle with second heaven should be formality because he took the throne through some time paradox methods, was it said in KKK that Satanel defeated second heaven ?
Old 2017-12-11, 03:27   Link #2830
UchihaBeast

Correct me if I'm wrong, since it's around 1 or 2 years since I last review the DI and KKK plot
I thought that Hajun was deleted by Mercurius after the event in Marie route so he can't really be that of a threat in Rea route?
UchihaBeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-12-11, 03:33   Link #2831
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

Hajun simply does not exist in Rea route as Mecurius wrote him out of existence.
shmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-12-11, 03:50   Link #2832
UchihaBeast

Quote:
Originally Posted by shmaster View Post
Hajun simply does not exist in Rea route as Mecurius wrote him out of existence.
yeah, that's what I remember, so why are Cosmic Eagle and devilslayer bringup the Hajun in post Rea route?
UchihaBeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-12-11, 06:56   Link #2833
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by UchihaBeast View Post
yeah, that's what I remember, so why are Cosmic Eagle and devilslayer bringup the Hajun in post Rea route?
Talking about Rea route as in not post-Rea but in the Rea story path.

And please, PLEASE don't give him an excuse to come in here and start this again..............
Old 2017-12-15, 11:50   Link #2834
devil_slayer

I am here now ~

Anyway if dislike the topic I won't Insist, I just wanted to bring this thread back to life which was massive fail lol

Anyway here full Pantheon OP
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q1e9-GU3mBo

Still wondering where \when Pantheon take place
Old 2017-12-20, 13:00   Link #2835
devil_slayer

From Space battle, info about Pantheon :

The main heroine is the Seventh Heaven (Amaterasu).
The KKK Cast is sort of mentors of the male protagonist.
The enemy is powerful enough to force all Throne Gods to form an alliance.
Technically, the story is about hunting down the Observer of all Thrones.
The main cast's leader will be the First Heaven.
The team led by the First Heaven and the ability of the male protagonist are both called Pantheon.
The First Heaven will convince others to join the alliance.
This guy (∴) is also one of them.
Old 2017-12-20, 13:37   Link #2836
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

Ah that news on Twitter.
This pretty much tells us this is going to be post KKK.
So all the past throne gods in Pantheon will just be momeries of the past left behind on the Throne.
Old 2017-12-20, 15:59   Link #2837
devil_slayer

We still don't know yet, I hope it's post Rea's, I want canon sequel to the timeline already

That being said it does look like to be Post KKK
Old 2017-12-20, 21:44   Link #2838
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

https://twitter.com/AV98_INGRAM_01/s...54539869945856

https://twitter.com/AV98_INGRAM_01/s...55159502921728

Looks legit. Incoming Shinza version of Gudao/ko. And he may even be a past Shirou......Any ways they are doing Dai Ichi-ten's route it seems. She's also going to be the gacha controller lmao....more hate flying her way from failed rollers

Last edited by Cosmic Eagle; 2017-12-20 at 21:56.
Cosmic Eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-12-20, 23:36   Link #2839
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
https://twitter.com/AV98_INGRAM_01/s...54539869945856

https://twitter.com/AV98_INGRAM_01/s...55159502921728

Looks legit. Incoming Shinza version of Gudao/ko. And he may even be a past Shirou......Any ways they are doing Dai Ichi-ten's route it seems. She's also going to be the gacha controller lmao....more hate flying her way from failed rollers
Dai Ichi-ten the gacha controller.
It really makes you wonder how that women who was made of total and complete fail managed to get everyone to join.

Though, from the look of things, the main character is most likely Dai Hachi-ten. I mean, Dai Hachi-ten is a girl, and the person who stands next to Amaterasu in the preview does look like a girl.
And if this the story about Dai Hachi-ten picking up a fight against Naraka...
Wait, is this going to be that love story between Dai Hachi-ten and Dai Kyuu-ten where they are taking Naraka down because his system is preventing the couple to be together?

Then the first half of the story might be the part on where Amaterasu peacefully pass his/her reign to Dai Hachi-ten. Then the second half of the story will be Dai Kyuu-ten taking over as the main character to fight Naraka.

Last edited by shmaster; 2017-12-21 at 01:11.
Old 2017-12-21, 01:09   Link #2840
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

If that's so, then I hope we see no 9's form soon.... similar to that clip on the Pantheon site for the others at least. Shirou fans anyway will be pleased.

Also I hope Dai-Ichi's bitchiness does not translate into shitty gacha rates...

Tags
相州戦神館學園 八命陣, acta est fabula!!!, chuunibyou, insane love, kuso, senshinkan, shinza bansho, toki yo tomare!!!