AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2018-05-11, 08:57   Link #541
Sixth
Mushroom Princess
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeoTwister5 View Post
Most male harem leads can't even boast this many members.
They can. But they need to have the superpower, possessing crazy fighting capabilities and talents, being humanity's hope or chosen one, and need to be good looking, and also making sure that other male needs to be an ugly pig and useless sidekick that can't do anything right on their own, so that female characters will only fall in love with the male lead.

All Tomoko needs to do is standing there and her aura will do the job for her, although it took her aura 2 years to developed into the current stage.
Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-11, 09:28   Link #542
Requiem-x
The slacking one
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
And 3 years of embarassing introductions to a whole class in a row, as well as coming to terms with the fact that the "cool" kids aren't all that awesome, which is no easy task. Also, misunderstandings, in Ucchi (initially, that is), Mako and Shizuku's cases.
Requiem-x is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-11, 09:35   Link #543
Sixth
Mushroom Princess
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Requiem-x View Post
And 3 years of embarassing introductions to a whole class in a row, as well as coming to terms with the fact that the "cool" kids aren't all that awesome, which is no easy task. Also, misunderstandings, in Ucchi (initially, that is), Mako and Shizuku's cases.
Yeah, She manages to figure out that being cool kid isn't as awesome at all on her own.

If it is your average male harem MC, they would have holed themselves in their room and became NEET if they got humiliated by their peer or got rejected by girls in the past and then hope a miracle will happen to them like transfer them to other world and get awesome power to win a harem at there.

Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-11, 10:34   Link #544
Requiem-x
The slacking one
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Don't forget getting e-mailed by lolis so you can coach them even though they're clearly already better at the subject than you and handle bullying in a more mature manner.

... you know, maybe this criticizing is a bit excessive. Being a somewhat messed up introvert is part of Tomoko's charm, after all, both for us and most of her ladies. She just pulls it off much better. Of course, it helps half her harem is as weird as her.
Requiem-x is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-11, 10:56   Link #545
Sixth
Mushroom Princess
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Requiem-x View Post
Don't forget getting e-mailed by lolis so you can coach them even though they're clearly already better at the subject than you and handle bullying in a more mature manner.

... you know, maybe this criticizing is a bit excessive. Being a somewhat messed up introvert is part of Tomoko's charm, after all, both for us and most of her ladies. She just pulls it off much better. Of course, it helps half her harem is as weird as her.
Hmmm...I don't get that reference...Care to shed some light on it?
Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-11, 11:11   Link #546
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: France
Age: 31
I laughed so hard when Tomoko bragged to her brother about feeling up Yoshida's bare boobs and even touching her nipples.
__________________
Rize and Kaneki
Kanon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-11, 11:34   Link #547
Blueknight78
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
I'm thinking which is time to change this manga name from it's not my fault that i'm not popular!
to
It's not my fault that i'm ultra popular with girls!

lol tomoko must be starting to turn in the most popular girl in the school(at last with girls).

Lol dick girl . it was really all your fault being jelly about tomoko little brother dick being too friendly with other girl , that was really fun and tomoko trying to look down on her brother because she "gropped the girl bare boobs and nipples .

What this manga is needing now is a "ojou-sama" girl which want everyone to look to her and see tomoko being so popular and start a rivalry about which one is the "most popular girl", that could be even more fun.
__________________
http://forums.animesuki.com/images/as.icon/signaturepics/sigpic240848_1.gif:small
Blueknight78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-11, 12:50   Link #548
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: By the vending machine, drinking tea.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
I laughed so hard when Tomoko bragged to her brother about feeling up Yoshida's bare boobs and even touching her nipples.
It's the fact that Tomoko never stopped being a shitlord that makes me love this manga so much. Even now, with how (obliviously) popular she is, she's still trash (and I love her for it).
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-11, 17:44   Link #549
Requiem-x
The slacking one
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sixth View Post
Hmmm...I don't get that reference...Care to shed some light on it?
Tenshi no 3P. It has one of the most pathetic MCs you could possibly imagine. Guy gets called out for liking sewing and stops going to school for years! No over-the-top anime bullying either, he just gets called names (none of which are really that offensive) and he calls it quits and spends all day posting amateur guitar play videos online.

It does sound like something Tomoko would pull off early on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randrak42 View Post
It's the fact that Tomoko never stopped being a shitlord that makes me love this manga so much. Even now, with how (obliviously) popular she is, she's still trash (and I love her for it).
And don't forget, her most devoted girls love her BECAUSE she's trash. Very interesting trash.
Requiem-x is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-11, 23:45   Link #550
mangamuscle
formerly ogon bat
 
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Mexico
Age: 47
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueknight78 View Post
I'm thinking which is time to change this manga name from it's not my fault that i'm not popular!
to
It's not my fault that i'm ultra popular with girls!
Too short, how about:

It's not my fault that i'm not popular (with guys because I got injected with a pheromone serum that makes all girls my bitches)!



I mean, if peter parker can get from nerd to superheroe with one radioactive bite, maybe Tomoko was spit by a radioactive butterfly
mangamuscle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-12, 00:14   Link #551
Sixth
Mushroom Princess
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Requiem-x View Post
Tenshi no 3P. It has one of the most pathetic MCs you could possibly imagine. Guy gets called out for liking sewing and stops going to school for years! No over-the-top anime bullying either, he just gets called names (none of which are really that offensive) and he calls it quits and spends all day posting amateur guitar play videos online. .
Thank you for the info.
Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-24, 04:14   Link #552
James Rye
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Germany
Raw's out and it is great! xD

Spoiler for We're back to good old CringeTomo xD:
__________________
James Rye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-24, 07:00   Link #553
Sixth
Mushroom Princess
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeoTwister5 View Post
What chapter we in now? So far only up to chapter 130 has been translated.
Chapter 134 is the latest scan. Chapter 135 was just released today. You should read at the scanlator website or other manga readers site for the latest chapter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Rye View Post
Raw's out and it is great! xD

Spoiler for We're back to good old CringeTomo xD:
Yeah, it seems that we are finally learned about the "perfect" Asuka's flaw as a person. I hope that the arc ended with Tomoko being pretty after a make-up.
Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-24, 08:29   Link #554
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Age: 33
As of Chapter 134 I have concluded that Yuri is best non-Tomoko girl. Fight me all of you.
MeoTwister5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-24, 08:31   Link #555
Sixth
Mushroom Princess
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeoTwister5 View Post
As of Chapter 134 I have concluded that Yuri is best non-Tomoko girl. Fight me all of you.
Yes. Yuri won the watamote popularity contest if I not mistaken. Tomoko was the 2nd.
Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-24, 13:19   Link #556
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sixth View Post
Thank you for the info.
Disregard the other angry poster, Japanese bullying is over the top and full of dicks and any sensitive teen can fall for it, heck, there are cases of shaming for actually having a bf as if that was an issue out of school, also it were months not years.
And to be fair he got a loli waifu afterwards thanks to his hobby (past vol.9 with the ring).
__________________
満天を見よ! そして、彼の七星を刮目せよ!
Kuroageha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-24, 17:52   Link #557
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: By the vending machine, drinking tea.
Well now... Momma Asuka isn't pleased. I am rather curious to see how this turns out.
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-24, 18:10   Link #558
Requiem-x
The slacking one
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
I'm honestly surprised at how nice Nemo was this episode. Even before finding out it was Asuka who put that make-up on, she tried not to laugh. And after Tomoko played pushed her buttons too. Well done, girl. Yuri immediately perking up after naming conventions were brought up was a cute touch as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randrak42 View Post
Well now... Momma Asuka isn't pleased. I am rather curious to see how this turns out.
The cynical part of me says we'll jump to something else, but I really want to see more of Asuka after this, especially since it could go to somwhere similar to what we've seen with Nemo and her dream.

In other words, lets make Asuka a full fledged member of the harem!!!!!
Requiem-x is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-25, 11:48   Link #559
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: France
Age: 31
Tomoko feels a little too much at ease with Nemo now, saying stuff like she'd get a boner if she was a boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeoTwister5 View Post
As of Chapter 134 I have concluded that Yuri is best non-Tomoko girl. Fight me all of you.
Can't fight the truth.
__________________
Rize and Kaneki
Kanon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-25, 13:00   Link #560
dragon1412
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: somewhere in Asia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroageha View Post
Disregard the other angry poster, Japanese bullying is over the top and full of dicks and any sensitive teen can fall for it, heck, there are cases of shaming for actually having a bf as if that was an issue out of school, also it were months not years.
And to be fair he got a loli waifu afterwards thanks to his hobby (past vol.9 with the ring).
yeah. Agree with this - and on this matter you actually see how it also reflected in Tomoko case - Which is fear of isolation. For those who is not known; Japanese is famous for group relationship issues; the same reason that cause offices bullying; rather than outright hitting or punching; they isolate you from the group. If you turn back to another example - Rozen Maiden; you can see the MC from there also quit school from just a picture of him draw a dress got stick on school board. Rather than outright bullying; i'd call it public shaming. It is actually a major issue in Japan for a while now; not just school but even workplace. So this tend to lead to the idea of how most kids in Japan want to blend in. Generally; Asia countries pretty much all share this trait; but it's particularly bad in Japan.
dragon1412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
comedy, slice of life, yuri

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 14:36.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
We use Silk.