AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2003-11-13, 06:42   Link #1
Tchort
Inactive Member

Send a message via AIM to Tchort Send a message via MSN to Tchort Send a message via Yahoo to Tchort
Where do I send my request?

I really loved Get Backers and I wonder where I am supposed to send a mail to tell the makers that a seacond season would be very suitable... (they can't just stop it like that, the ending was horrible)

Would be really happy if someone could help me with this

// Tchort
Old 2003-11-13, 07:08   Link #2
xris
Just call me Ojisan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tchort
I really loved Get Backers and I wonder where I am supposed to send a mail to tell the makers that a seacond season would be very suitable... (they can't just stop it like that, the ending was horrible)

Would be really happy if someone could help me with this
Well, if you look at the AnimeSuki torrent page for Get Backers, you will notice that we have listed the official GB website.

I'm sure that you should be able to find an email address or link which would allow you to contact them. It is all in Japanese (so I have no idea what the content of the site is), but this is a good hint that you will need to be able to read and write Japanese otherwise it's going to be a problem for you.

Call me a pessimist but unless you can get huge numbers of people to also request a second season, I very much doubt it will happen (and I'm sure that there have been requests from the Japanese audience already).
Old 2003-11-13, 07:14   Link #3
Tchort
Inactive Member

Send a message via AIM to Tchort Send a message via MSN to Tchort Send a message via Yahoo to Tchort
Quote:
Originally Posted by xris
Well, if you look at the AnimeSuki torrent page for Get Backers, you will notice that we have listed the official GB website.

I'm sure that you should be able to find an email address or link which would allow you to contact them. It is all in Japanese (so I have no idea what the content of the site is), but this is a good hint that you will need to be able to read and write Japanese otherwise it's going to be a problem for you.

Call me a pessimist but unless you can get huge numbers of people to also request a second season, I very much doubt it will happen (and I'm sure that there have been requests from the Japanese audience already).

In other word, I got a problem. I'll figure out a way. I can't just give up. ´
(Got a whole life to think)
Well then thx anyway....
Old 2003-11-13, 08:07   Link #4
Forse
r00t for life

Maybe you could make a list and let fans sign it (must be huge number to pass) and send it to creators in JAPANESE and maybe...only maybe it'll do some good
Old 2003-11-13, 09:30   Link #5
Keops
Pixel artist

I've yet to see Get Backers. It looks very cool, though.

Anyway, good luck with your request!
Closed Thread