AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2014-01-29, 23:12   Link #1001
teejmo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Maw View Post
Episode list for 18-20:

18「over-cry-強襲-」

19「over-cry-姫-」

20「over-cry-花火-]

Anyone mind translating please?
18 "Over-cry - Assault"
19 "Over-cry - Princess"
20 "Over-cry - Fireworks"
teejmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-30, 00:48   Link #1002
ZeKeR
Superbad

btw how fast can Harutora cast spells and will this effect his ability when... well... he had his memories in the add-on of the Raven Coat like he needs not to recite the chant to activate the thing and instead just simply activates them like what Douman did to the spider tanks?
Old 2014-01-30, 02:25   Link #1003
versionf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endscape View Post
What's the deal with this Imperial pallbearer stuff?

I know that people from the village of Yase used to bury the emperor, and what's so amazing about using them as shikigami?
I don't know the real myths about them, apparently they're descendant of ogres.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeKeR View Post
btw how fast can Harutora cast spells and will this effect his ability when... well... he had his memories in the add-on of the Raven Coat like he needs not to recite the chant to activate the thing and instead just simply activates them like what Douman did to the spider tanks?
He's been casting normally like normal people, he should be able to do that after getting back his memories, it wouldn't make sense otherwise. Douman's thing was a simple shikigami though (not spider), there were countless of them swarming the building.

About the ep 16 Yase Doji, they're predecessors. They were relieved in vol 8 after serving for 1k years since Jouhei Tengyou Rebellion, Shidou and Mutobe replaced them.
versionf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-30, 02:36   Link #1004
Kleeyook
Yandere maniax

It seems like D's counterfaited Tsujigumo can be summoned as he wish. They seem to be far weaker and unstable than Yakou's made though. Suzuka was so OP when Tsujigumo was activated, and the size is much larger.

Although it doesn't look like Yakou's Tsujigumo can be summon out of thin air. Suzuka hid it in the truck in vol. 1 and Yakou kept them on stand by on the sky.

BTW, I'm curious about how the transportation shikigami Yakou used to carry Tsujigumo on the sky look like. A flock of birds or magical balloons? Have we ever seen one before in this series? The only flying shikigami I have seen are swallow, asura, Hokuto and Yukikaze. But I don't think any of those can carry Tsujigumo.

@Iron-Maw
I still think that Kyoko from vol. 2-7 isn't as powerful as Natsume, Takiko and Suzuka. She was no match. Of course she's the 2nd best student in Onmyou Academy, but the rest are simply forgettable, save for Harutora (who has much more impressive acheivements despite being a total novice), Touji (after vol. 3) and possibly Tenma (the megane was worried he were insignificant himself).

Of course that's my opinion only. And Kodoku was defeated by their combined strength. I even asked if Kyoko has significant role or powerup in later volumes. I don't know if Kyoko powerup or not (since she seems to have one looking at OP2) and no one said a thing about what she did during vol. 9.

BTW, what did the rest of the casts do during vol. 9? I remember what Tenma did (the poor dude has never been on cover page once) but i don't know about Touji and Kyoko (cover characters btw).
Kleeyook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-30, 03:35   Link #1005
versionf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kleeyook View Post
BTW, I'm curious about how the transportation shikigami Yakou used to carry Tsujigumo on the sky look like. A flock of birds or magical balloons? Have we ever seen one before in this series? The only flying shikigami I have seen are swallow, asura, Hokuto and Yukikaze. But I don't think any of those can carry Tsujigumo.

BTW, what did the rest of the casts do during vol. 9? I remember what Tenma did (the poor dude has never been on cover page once) but i don't know about Touji and Kyoko (cover characters btw).
Flock of birds, Witchcraft corp's seagull. Swallow is binding type, seagull is transportation.

Trying to get Harutora out of agency. Kyouko predicted the right moment for Touji to break in, grabbed Harutora and run in the midst of confusions caused by several people.
Old 2014-01-30, 03:55   Link #1006
Hokoga

Quote:
Kon can also be added to that list.
Old 2014-01-30, 04:02   Link #1007
Iron Maw
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by teejmo View Post
18 "Over-cry - Assault"
19 "Over-cry - Princess"
20 "Over-cry - Fireworks"
Thanks teejimo.

With episode 18's title, I wonder if the Tsuchimikados vs the Agency will happen then....

Quote:

@Iron-Maw
I still think that Kyoko from vol. 2-7 isn't as powerful as Natsume, Takiko and Suzuka. She was no match. Of course she's the 2nd best student in Onmyou Academy, but the rest are simply forgettable, save for Harutora (who has much more impressive acheivements despite being a total novice), Touji (after vol. 3) and possibly Tenma (the megane was worried he were insignificant himself).
I never said she was, I'm just saying that Kyouko isn't weak because of it. There is a big difference between have someone being stronger than you, and being ineffective (which is what it means to be weak). Takiko is also more powerful than either Natsume or Suzuka, but it does not suddenly make the latter two inept. Just it just means Takiko is superior relatively speaking.

Quote:
Of course that's my opinion only. And Kodoku was defeated by their combined strength. I even asked if Kyoko has significant role or powerup in later volumes.
This applies to pretty much ever other victory the main cast has had except against Shaver though. Suzuka was brought down by teamwork of Natsume and Harutora. The Yakou Disciple and the imitation Kakugyouki? By Harutora, Kyouko and Natsume. The Nue? Harutora, Natsume and Touji etc. It sill doesn't change that in part if weren't for certain characters and skills at that time, the outcomes of those battles would have been very different.

Quote:
I don't know if Kyoko powerup or not (since she seems to have one looking at OP2) and no one said a thing about what she did during vol. 9.
Nobody has really talked about what Suzuka, or Touji have been doing either.
It's not because they weren't doing anything, but rather the questions were not framed around them so no answers are given.

Quote:
Kyouko is on the cover of vol 4 and 9 actually, Touji on vol 3.

Quote:
Originally Posted by versionf View Post

About the ep 16 Yase Doji, they're predecessors. They were relieved in vol 8 after serving for 1k years since Jouhei Tengyou Rebellion, Shidou and Mutobe replaced them.
Ah, so that's not actually them? I thought Takiko would have revived those two by now.

Last edited by Iron Maw; 2014-01-30 at 19:08.
Iron Maw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-30, 04:27   Link #1008
Kleeyook
Yandere maniax

Quote:
Flock of birds, Witchcraft corp's seagull. Swallow is binding type, seagull is transportation.

Trying to get Harutora out of agency. Kyouko predicted the right moment for Touji to break in, grabbed Harutora and run in the midst of confusions caused by several people.
Flock of Birds? I was only jokingly asking that, never thought it to be true since it looks kind of silly.

Why don't they have airplane type or floating fortress Type? That should be more Awesome!
Kleeyook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-30, 04:56   Link #1009
versionf

Quote:
Flock of Birds? I was only jokingly asking that, never thought it to be true since it looks kind of silly.

Why don't they have airplane type or floating fortress Type? That should be more Awesome!
Witchcraft loves their animal theme.
Old 2014-01-30, 06:05   Link #1010
noctis_lucis

Quote:
What? So did Harutora get caught by the agency after what happened to Natsume?
noctis_lucis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-30, 07:54   Link #1011
Iron Maw
Banned

TR EX2 image and synopsis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by noctis_lucis View Post
What? So did Harutora get caught by the agency after what happened to Natsume?
Most likely, since versionf said, Shidou manage to subdue him just after he had wore the Raven Coat.

@LN readers did anime leave this part out or does it come up later?

Quote:
Spoiler for 2 horn syndicate:
Old 2014-01-30, 13:46   Link #1012
sorenman1

Volume 4 chapter 3 is up.
sorenman1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-30, 14:37   Link #1013
ZeKeR
Superbad

to the TL'er (s) who are currently mixing it up: THE TL TRAIN HAS NO BRAKES XD
Old 2014-01-30, 22:21   Link #1014
Zilch_Saber
+ Demonic_Angel +
*Artist

Hello guys! I have been reading most of the forum here and I really enjoyed it. But since this Series really pique my interest. I have joined for the first time, so I hope we can get along and help me understand a few things.

I just want to ask:

When someone said here that Harutora's reign will begin in next episode, does that mean that he will be the one who will fight the Omnyou Agency guy? ( Yakou's devoter ) And what will be Shaver's part there?

I also want to ask if the one who cut Natsume's clothes to the extent that her gender got revealed is Shaver?

I am really excited for the next episode and I hope the translation of the light novel will continue to it's fast pace even after the anime is finished

Last edited by Zilch_Saber; 2014-01-30 at 23:16. Reason: I add some text
Zilch_Saber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-30, 23:21   Link #1015
Iron Maw
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zilch_Saber View Post
When someone said here that Harutora's reign will begin in next episode, does that mean that he will be the one who will fight the Omnyou Agency guy? ( Yakou's devoter ) And what will be Shaver's part there?
BW95 is referring Harutora's semi-awkaening (he breaks part of seal/curse placed on him) next episode and defeats Shaver (he's actually a sword known as Higekiri) who's legendary Shikigami similar to that Kakugyouki and Hishamaru.

Quote:
I also want to ask if the one who cut Natsume's clothes to the extent that her gender got revealed is Shaver?
Yeah.

Last edited by Iron Maw; 2014-01-30 at 23:37.
Old 2014-01-30, 23:25   Link #1016
Zilch_Saber
+ Demonic_Angel +
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Maw View Post
BW95 is referring Harutora semi-awkaening (he breaks part of seal/curse placed on him) next episode and defeats Shaver who's legendary Shikigami similar to that Kakugyouki and Hishamaru.

Yeah.
Oh thanks for the answer. I am really quite confused there since I also know that HARUTORA's semi awakened is still not that much near as in next episode. I really hope that the anime will show the Agency infiltrating the Tsuchimikado Main House
Old 2014-01-31, 00:09   Link #1017
Zilch_Saber
+ Demonic_Angel +
*Artist

A Good Quality of this Pic?

Guys, may I have a request? I already saw this photo on magazine since last year, But, I can't still found a nice quality version of it? Can some of you give me a link on where I can find it?

Sorry to ask too much

Old 2014-01-31, 00:19   Link #1018
Iron Maw
Banned

I remember posting a better quality one in the anime thread. I'll try to dig though that and see if can find it again.

BTW, please don't post in the anime thread with that avatar. It's a massive walking spoiler.

The mods will probably ban you, if you do too.

EDIT: Here

Images
scan
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Last edited by Iron Maw; 2014-01-31 at 00:38.
Old 2014-01-31, 00:54   Link #1019
asphatee

Got a question here . Why did shaver attack Natsume ? Wasnt he suppose to protect her ? Thanks in advance for answering !
asphatee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-31, 01:22   Link #1020
Iron Maw
Banned

Because he actually wants to fight her rather than the opposite. Shaver is a shikgami that loves seeking strong opponents, no matter who it is to the point where that desire makes him unstable when Kagami isn't around. There is an accident that's going to happened next episode which he'll take advantage of to attack Natsume.

That's why Suzuka says he's dangerous.

Tags
action, fantasia bunko, romance