AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2017-10-01, 11:12   Link #581
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenzen12 View Post
Ninian and Hector sound like good trade regardless. I in other hand got 5* Sakura.
It would be if I didn't already have 2 Ninians (you only really need 1 and now I have 3 XD) and 3 Hectors (4th one was given to Titania already but I guess its still fodder). Oh yeah, already had Hinoka from before too as a non focus pull like a month into the game, but I guess I can give another flyer, hone fliers?

After that...

Olivia PA (+SPD not bad)
Brave Lucina (-ATK lulz)
Azura PA (-ATK lulz)
Neph (-SPD and I already have one)
Delthea (-SPD ROFL)
Shigure (-ATK XD)

So with that, I'm done spending in FEH and actually removed my card from google (thank you Gamers for knocking sense into me XD). Pretty crap IVs, but they're dancers so I'm not too distressed.

Still, I'm VERY salty I didn't get a Roderick after so many blue pulls, so my Tana is still unfinished. >_>

I did do a chuckle for Rallyman posing as Azura. Granted I never used him (I have a great distaste for generics and I won't touch them even in Lunatic), but having even 2 of the four rallies was really gamechanging, much less all of them. XD

Yes its YOU childhood friend - source of BERZERKER RAGE since forever
Childhood Friend couple STATISTICS(spoilers abound though)
DragoonKain3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-01, 12:22   Link #582
Tenzen12

Well that's pretty ideal imho. You can make pretty decent armor emblem with 2 spare close counter. I didn't regreted pulling off Takumi either, Cecilia like his CC a lot. In other hands Ninian and Azura merging is good thing dancers isn't that great statvise without it (I will probably merge my reserve Azure into my +2 myself). So yeah still great.

I got Inigo (-atk/+res) just now. Nature suck, but given he is gonna be TRaven anyway it might actually work even better that way. Now it's the hell I am walking to. Colourless one...
Old 2017-10-02, 03:07   Link #583
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Well at least I didn't have to stay in the colourless danger zone too long. Managed to get a P. Olivia which I'm pretty happy with. Ended up +Def/-HP, but hey think I can work with it. Wanted to at least try for one of the new dancing characters and I managed that.
Old 2017-10-02, 12:44   Link #584
Galaxian

Managed to get PA Azura, I might give a few tries for PA Olivia, but I already consider this a win.
Galaxian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-02, 15:16   Link #585
Eisdrache
Part-time misanthrope

Got her myself yesterday, +atk -def which I consider quite decent.
Eisdrache is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-02, 17:19   Link #586
bakato

-hp +spd Inigo on my first pull!

Spoiler for First pull!:
Old 2017-10-05, 13:16   Link #587
Galaxian

I got a third Nowi! ...Sigh...
Galaxian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-09, 03:47   Link #588
Eisdrache
Part-time misanthrope

v1.8 got released today!

QoL updates:
You can add auto-battle button to the bar
Tower now shows which stages have quests
Accepting all quests shows exactly what you get

Maps:
New Squad Assault 4 (have fun with map5)
Minerva&Maria BHB and new Story chapter soon

Sacred coins:
Can be used to craft seals you don't already have
Can be used to craft anti-double hit seals (exactly the same as brave Ike). One seal against magic, physical and bow/daggers each. Start at lvl1 and can be upgraded to lvl3
Can be used to upgrade existing seals, making them equal to lvl3 skills
(50 sacred coins for lvl1 > lvl2 upgrade though)

Couple of more updates, voting gauntlet is up, etc.

Last edited by Eisdrache; 2017-10-09 at 03:58.
Old 2017-10-09, 06:01   Link #589
GDB

I don't even know where to start with the Seals. Part of me wants to upgrade the really good seals, but then I won't be able to craft the anti-magic/physical seals. Decisions, decisions...
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-09, 10:53   Link #590
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

Deflect Missile is the BIGGEST thing. Blyn I say is 55% Mulagir/40% Brave/5% Firesweep, while BCordelia is like 80% Brave/20% Firesweep. Meaning Deflect Missile will more often than not be relevant against the biggest colorless threats. I already spent 200 coins for it, and I don't regret it one bit.

Compare this to Deflect Magic, which is only really against Reinhardt/Olwen. Better on defense to mess up Desperation users, but will hardly see use on offense unless it's distant counter armors (now Hector can tank Reinhardt).

Deflect Melee IMO is crap, since you can't give it to ranged units.

Apart from that, Distant Defense 3 is pretty sick if you stack it with the A Skill, but secondary IMO to Deflect Missile or even Deflect Magic. Then again, I may be missing an abuse case with Hardy Bearing, and Watersweep Reinhardt on defense teams with Phantom Spd 3 may be annoying. Still, Urvan is OP, and being able to mimick even missile/magic portion of it is IMO still pretty darn strong in this double-hit meta.

Old 2017-10-10, 06:06   Link #591
GDB

Since I haven't upgraded anything yet (only had enough to buy the three Deflects, figure I'll upgrade from here as I decide what's most useful to my play style), I assume then that upgrade costs are 50 and 100?
Old 2017-10-10, 07:29   Link #592
Eisdrache
Part-time misanthrope

According to reddit, these are indeed the costs.
Old 2017-10-13, 05:35   Link #593
GDB

Looks like Ayra might be the next Tempest Trial reward, since she's on the paralogue map with the other 3 new Genealogy units. If so, much hype as it means I won't have to wade into red hell to try to get her.
Old 2017-10-15, 00:18   Link #594
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

I must say, 1% threshhold multiplier is AMAZING. Partly because I'm a feather mercenary, but it encourages people to actually play. At 10% some of the times the best move is to not play, in here vast majority of the time you want to play as there isn't as much leeway between the bonuses to play around.

What I mean is that with higher frequency bonus rounds prefers the one with the higher population, as not only the enemy may burn all their flags too early, but that most people in the favoured team has always flag surplus. So either they burn it during bonus time that they otherwise wouldn't have gotten, or they can manipulate the enemy bonus time with much greater ease. This time around it looks like Team Corrin actually ran out of flags, since their final multiplier bonus is much less than their second to the last. XD

And Tailtyu (or whatever you spell it) is in the next banner? It's pretty darn obvious she's going to be the one demoted to 4* because of all the lackluster skillset, so I don't have to spend for her. Sorry IS, maybe next time. XD

Old 2017-10-16, 00:20   Link #595
IceHism

i wonder if that red sword can survive reinhardt with cav buff. feels like his whole set was made to fuck over brave weapons
IceHism is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-16, 17:07   Link #596
GDB

Sigurd? Pretty sure he can. His speed will prevent any x4 hit shenanigans (unless you sacrifice being able to beat lances/bows/using a sweep just to kill Sigurd), and the second hit only does 20% damage. Even with 60 base damage (so quite a lot of buffs, and going up to 72 from color), his first hit on a neutral Sigurd only does 29 damage, with the second hit doing 11 damage. Shouldn't be enough to take him down in a single hit.

Also, rolling for Sigurd (pro-tip: don't roll when half asleep/awake, your ability to not spend money is decreased) FINALLY got me my first Eirika. And a second Eirika. So now I went from none to having to decide between +Atk/-Res and +Def/-HP for a new blade team core for AA. Also have to decide what color combinations to use for her and her brother's blade teams (which blade color + which dancer).
Old 2017-10-16, 17:52   Link #597
Eisdrache
Part-time misanthrope

Roughly 120 orbs gave me a third Olwen and Tailtiu. Not counting seasonal units I have pretty much every single blue tome unit - except Linde who just doesn't want to show up.
Old 2017-10-17, 20:54   Link #598
GDB

Finished building Sigurd and finally got to use him in the arena just now. He MIGHT replace Brave Roy on my team (not sure yet). Sure, he doesn't have Galeforce to just plow through things like Roy, but he has the bulk that I miss from when I used to use Xander. Went against a Horse Team and he ate both a Brave Lyn and Gronnraven Cecillia's attack, putting their team in a perfect position to get obliterated on my next turn.

Though he seems to be making it much more difficult to get defense wins. My team went from like 20 wins last week to 0 so far, and I feel like he's the main culprit. That or maybe the map rotation, hard to say exactly.
Old 2017-10-19, 09:17   Link #599
kuroishinigami
Ava courtesy of patchy

I want Ayra for that nice arts, but it seems the game is telling me to be faithful to Lyn by not giving me Ayra after 70 orbs(got Seliph instead ) even though I got 2 Deirdre and 1 Sigurd with the same amount of orbs before
Old 2017-10-19, 09:36   Link #600
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

Yep, not liking Ayra in a separate banner. I was thinking of actually spending orbs to get a TT 40% unit, but I guess I have to settle with Lachesis on 20%.

Tags
fire emblem, mobile game, nintendo, turn-based strategy