AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Reviews & Recommendations

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-06-13, 16:32   Link #21
Niji

Seconding Seirei no Moribito (Balsa), Noir, and Michiko to Hatchin, Twelve Kingdom. Great shows all of them.
Several Ghibli shows have female protagonists, the famous Spirited away, Nausicaa, Princess Mononoke, Kiki's delivery service, Howl's moving castle, though some of their attractiveness is debatable
Tuskikage ran has 2 female protagonists, Myao being a cute and endearing fighter.
Ergo Proxi has a female protagonist, attractive if one is into goth grrrls, the whole show is in goth look.
Noein's protagonist is a cute girl. The show is about parallel universes.
Saiunkoku Monogatari first & second season. Shuurei is a fine protagonist, smart, attractive. There is more to it than AniDB gives away, as usual
Old 2010-06-13, 20:58   Link #22
Sackett
Cross Game - I need more

Location: I've moved around the American West. I've lived in Oregon, Washington, Utah, and Oklahoma
Kimi Ni Todoke

Cross Game - A Story of Love, Life, Death - and Baseball. What more could you want?
Old 2010-06-14, 08:06   Link #23
Albafica
Pisces no saint

Versailles No Bara (Lady Oscar): a masterpiece! Watch it!
Old 2010-06-14, 19:53   Link #24
Kazu
Flowing

Maho Minami, the reason I watched BECK Mongolian Chop Squad, that show changed my life, made me buy a guitar and introduced me to Rock music, then I started listening to stuff like Hendrix, Zeppelin, Clash, well anyways here she is

Spoiler for Maho:

Shes also in my sig, if you read the manga though beware of the horrible artwork for the first 20-30 chapters, you'll get used to it anyway or you can do what I did watch the anime and read where the anime finishes off