AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2012-09-21, 09:30   Link #2021
night_sentinel

For people who can read the moonrunes the manga raws is up...

http://www.mediafire.com/?kwwad3b7mym98iw

I can't see the Uzusan image here... maybe its fake?

And sadly, from what I can see we won't be getting the context of what the hell those images that flash by Saki's mind means in this issue ... oh well.
night_sentinel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-21, 09:46   Link #2022
tsunade666

After looking at the raw, the first thing I notice is..... Nodoka's boob is getting bigger and bigger. Its like they can't make a constant size for it.

As for the main topi about Saki's pass.... it looks like it doesn't reveal anything on this chapter.
Old 2012-09-21, 09:52   Link #2023
Myssa Rei
Moderate Haruhiist

Send a message via ICQ to Myssa Rei Send a message via Yahoo to Myssa Rei
Indeed there isn't any image of Usuzan anywhere in the chapter, unless this week it's a double-chapter release. And it couldn't have come from Achiga, right?

Also, absolutely NOTHING on the Miyanaga's past, but we're finally seeing an intersection of both sides of the franchise. Funny it took a single mention of "Hanada-sempai" to wake Yuuki up instantly.

And LOL, so Nodoka wasn't paying attention during the bracket lottery, which is why she missed out on Achiga being in the Nationals? Tsk tsk tsk.
Old 2012-09-21, 10:54   Link #2024
JW1

Quote:
Originally Posted by night_sentinel View Post
And sadly, from what I can see we won't be getting the context of what the hell those images that flash by Saki's mind means in this issue ... oh well.
That doesn't surprise me. I'm sure Ritz will want to spin that out as long as possible.
JW1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-21, 11:34   Link #2025
Peanutbutter

Interesting chapters. We are finally starting to see a glimpse of the main theme in this series for the last few years.
Peanutbutter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-21, 11:36   Link #2026
teja208
Critical fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
After looking at the raw, the first thing I notice is..... Nodoka's boob is getting bigger and bigger. Its like they can't make a constant size for it.
That doesn't surprise me. I'm sure Ritz will want to expand that out as much as possible.
teja208 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-21, 14:37   Link #2027
King-Slayer

The translated chapter is out. Its pretty much intertwining with the Achiga manga and anime here. Still can't believe the images with Saki's past though. Next chapter should be interesting and maybe here soon we can learn about Hisa's past as well.
King-Slayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-21, 17:21   Link #2028
The Green One

We won't have to wait long for the next chapter, if the next chapter will show us just what happened between the sisters I can wait two more weeks. At least now we know what Saki was brooding about during Teru's beatdown....errr match with the others.
The Green One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-21, 17:50   Link #2029
Plushie
Pudding Chomper

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Green One View Post
We won't have to wait long for the next chapter, if the next chapter will show us just what happened between the sisters I can wait two more weeks. At least now we know what Saki was brooding about during Teru's beatdown....errr match with the others.
Can't wait for next week who knows what we'll find out, I guess from the burning building and sinking wheelchair whatever Teru's reason for ignoring Saki is most definitly not all about majhong.
Plushie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-21, 18:08   Link #2030
orangejuicetang

Actually, taking another look at that flashback, time for some speculation.

The other blonde girl fell into the water and ended up suffering some serious injury, which probably also left her in a wheelchair. Then at some point, the hospital the girl was staying in caught fire. The wheelchair is not underwater, but rather, it's on fire, and possibly falling from the window of the burning hospital.

/random guessing/speculation

If a corrupt court will not behead an evil king, than the watchman should do it himself.
orangejuicetang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-21, 18:35   Link #2031
Plushie
Pudding Chomper

I wish we knew if that was water or fire ._.
Old 2012-09-21, 19:11   Link #2032
King-Slayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plushie View Post
I wish we knew if that was water or fire ._.
I understand the confusion. It looks like fire to me and in the lower left hand corner appears to flames.
King-Slayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-21, 22:45   Link #2033
Plushie
Pudding Chomper

Now that I think about it if that girl did fall in it isn't technically Saki's fault since she can't swim. If she tried to save her they'd both drown.
Old 2012-09-21, 23:00   Link #2034
The Green One

She'd still feel guilt I'm sure. "If only I could of swam I could of saved her!" the wheelchair seems to hint she was crippled from the accident. The mystery girl I mean.
The Green One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-22, 00:26   Link #2035
Sol Falling

If I may mention it, the mysterious new girl is pretty cute. I'll be pretty sad if she's actually dead.
Sol Falling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-22, 01:05   Link #2036
teja208
Critical fanboy

There is one part in this chapter I don't quite understand. On page 11 the panel where Saki wakes up, Nodoka said, "I want and autograph." What is she planning to do.
teja208 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-22, 02:06   Link #2037
Sol Falling

Hanada-sempai, maybe? Since Toyone might've started a fad. I think it'd be pretty nice to commemorate seeing an old senpai at the National tournament by asking for an autograph.
Sol Falling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-22, 02:35   Link #2038
JW1

We get a tantalising peek at the Saki/Teru storyline but other than that this chapter doesn't show us much more than we've already seen in Achiga. At least we know now exactly why the three girls were running to Teru's match (although it doesn't explain that odd moment in the Achiga anime where, on the train station, Nodoka turns around as if she's seen a ghost).

The notion that Nodoka was aware that Kirame was playing but hadn't bothered to check who she was playing against (i.e. Achiga) seems a bit odd to me. Well, more than odd.
JW1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-22, 06:20   Link #2039
Myssa Rei
Moderate Haruhiist

Send a message via ICQ to Myssa Rei Send a message via Yahoo to Myssa Rei

Makes sense in context.

Also, it looks like this is the theory (that mystery girl is a Miyanaga or close family friend) fanartists are running with:

Last edited by Myssa Rei; 2012-09-22 at 14:07.
Myssa Rei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-22, 08:05   Link #2040
RJ TAYLER

"Woah Flashbacks man!" or thoughts to that effect. Nice to see a warren of plot bunnies hopping inside Ritz' head, a good curveball for all.

Tags
mahjong, nopan, seinen, sport, yuri