How does their meeting go?
Spoiler for meeting:

also, there might be some people who got mislead by one of the spoilers but
Spoiler for Bing Er circumstances:

@ser4
Spoiler for country:

For those who are wondering about the princess
Spoiler for princess fate:

Last edited by mhyr1104; 2015-12-17 at 05:52.
mhyr1104 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-17, 13:11   Link #42
animeth

Hi can someone send me/post here link to gt and tell me how to read the raws?
animeth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-17, 15:17   Link #43
Yoburi

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhyr1104 View Post

For those who are wondering about the princess
Spoiler for princess fate:
This "friend" isn't a friend at all since he was still married with her, i mean the guy didn't even ask permision and already try to NTR his friends wife even if they don't have feeling for each other.

I guess i would do the same the MC did but you just can't trust that friend he should know better it would make more sense for the MC demand the friends life.
Yoburi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-18, 05:14   Link #44
mhyr1104

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoburi View Post
This "friend" isn't a friend at all since he was still married with her, i mean the guy didn't even ask permision and already try to NTR his friends wife even if they don't have feeling for each other.

I guess i would do the same the MC did but you just can't trust that friend he should know better it would make more sense for the MC demand the friends life.
Spoiler for friend:
Old 2015-12-18, 16:28   Link #45
Dragonkaido

Wait the emperor try to kill his daughter wait what happen what did he do after he disowned her she was no longer a princess? Did he kill her? What was his reaction?

And what are you guys talking about binger girl betraying the mc? Why is she not helping the mc help his kingdom? I have only read the translated chapters she been with the mc more than her father and she is turning back on her own kingdom that mean she is a big hyprciate? Can someone give a summary? And who is her father and where has he been all this time how strong is he and what happen between him and mom? when will the mc kill him? And is the relationship between mc and Binger over?
Dragonkaido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-18, 22:50   Link #46
mhyr1104

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonkaido View Post
Wait the emperor try to kill his daughter wait what happen what did he do after he disowned her she was no longer a princess? Did he kill her? What was his reaction?

And what are you guys talking about binger girl betraying the mc? Why is she not helping the mc help his kingdom? I have only read the translated chapters she been with the mc more than her father and she is turning back on her own kingdom that mean she is a big hyprciate? Can someone give a summary? And who is her father and where has he been all this time how strong is he and what happen between him and mom? when will the mc kill him? And is the relationship between mc and Binger over?
Spoiler for Emperor:

Spoiler for Bing Er:
Old 2015-12-19, 17:43   Link #47
Takatathien

Ok, so how many sisters does Bing Er have? Are all of them in love with the MC? Because if they are, I put my hat down for this guy cause that is the most epic thing I ever heard of.
And can anyone tell me who is in the MC's harem right now?

Takatathien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-19, 18:05   Link #48
Malicre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Takatathien View Post
Ok, so how many sisters does Bing Er have? Are all of them in love with the MC? Because if they are, I put my hat down for this guy cause that is the most epic thing I ever heard of.
And can anyone tell me who is in the MC's harem right now?
Right now its only Bing'er as he hasn't met the other 4 or 5 girls. i think his harem consists of (bing'er and her 2 sisters, his tiger that turns into a girl, a dragon girl and a sorcerer girl).
Malicre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-19, 20:31   Link #49
mhyr1104

@Takatathien
Spoiler for Bing Er sisters:

Spoiler for Harem members:
Old 2015-12-19, 22:20   Link #50
Takatathien

Quote:
@Takatathien
Spoiler for Bing Er sisters:

Spoiler for Harem members:

Dang, this guy officially became one of my favorite MC. May I ask if the Elf Queen's ambiguous got solved at the end?

Old 2015-12-19, 22:39   Link #51
mhyr1104

@Takatathien
Spoiler for Elf Queen:

Spoiler for Epilogue:
Old 2015-12-20, 03:35   Link #52
Takatathien

Quote:
@Takatathien
Spoiler for Elf Queen:

Spoiler for Epilogue:

Lol, if this MC is already feel like this with only 7 wives, I can't begin to imagine how much Yi Ping (A Martial Odessey's MC) would feel like once all of his wives decided to "settle down", especially now that they are basically all Goddess.

Old 2015-12-20, 03:48   Link #53
mhyr1104

@Takatathien
Seems like some kind of Clone/Copy technique is required for all of the MCs with multiple wives
Spoiler for Last Chapter interaction with wives (GT style):
If only he had a cloning technique right there
Old 2016-01-03, 13:57   Link #54
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

Quote:
Originally Posted by senjiro View Post
i read a little ahead with GT.
is not bad but one thing makes me wonder is this
Spoiler for spoiler....:
When I read this novel.. I actually love this novel.... But when I read this spoiler,............... Fuck

Even though I have read the spoiler... Even though i know how this story ends... But.....
Bing' er... I lost interest now
You fucking Birch!!!! I never thought you would choose your father that have abandoned you and your mother!!! Over your lover that devoted himself to you!!!! Live happily in your father palace while the empire that you've sworn with was in dire situation and about to collapse... You chose remain with your shitty dad!!!!!! Come on, he treat your lover like trash and you didn't say nothing about it? I start doubting your love toward mc..
If mc was me, I would kill her without second the thought the moment she choose her father... I will kill her father too
Damn, what is this I never thought I would this mad... It just me or I actually feels betrayed...
Old 2016-01-03, 14:18   Link #55
Gamizero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruki0089 View Post
When I read this novel.. I actually love this novel.... But when I read this spoiler,............... Fuck

Even though I have read the spoiler... Even though i know how this story ends... But.....
Bing' er... I lost interest now
You fucking Birch!!!! I never thought you would choose your father that have abandoned you and your mother!!! Over your lover that devoted himself to you!!!! Live happily in your father palace while the empire that you've sworn with was in dire situation and about to collapse... You chose remain with your shitty dad!!!!!! Come on, he treat your lover like trash and you didn't say nothing about it? I start doubting your love toward mc..
If mc was me, I would kill her without second the thought the moment she choose her father... I will kill her father too
Damn, what is this I never thought I would this mad... It just me or I actually feels betrayed...
you should read the more recent posts, as it answers your mis-conceptions.
you should stop believing ppl who are using GT to state what they think they are reading and basing their reactions on things they don't even understand as fact.
Gamizero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-03, 14:24   Link #56
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamizero View Post
you should read the more recent posts, as it answers your mis-conceptions.
you should stop believing ppl who are using GT to state what they think they are reading and basing their reactions on things they don't even understand as fact.
Yeah, didn't I say even i know how this story end and .....i also know bing'er situation.. But seriously, for some reason I can't hold my anger...
Damn...
Old 2016-01-03, 21:07   Link #57
darkofficer
just a devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Takatathien View Post
Lol, if this MC is already feel like this with only 7 wives, I can't begin to imagine how much Yi Ping (A Martial Odessey's MC) would feel like once all of his wives decided to "settle down", especially now that they are basically all Goddess.
If i may ask how many women does yi ping have cause so far its every woman he has met so far.

Also is this series already over

favorite novel: Rokujouma no Shinryakusha!?
darkofficer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-03, 22:19   Link #58
mhyr1104

@darkofficer
series ended long ago

@Ruki0089
Seriously?
Spoiler for Bing Er:

Also, about the Shangguan family's attitude towards Zhou Wei Qing
Spoiler for Shangguan:

Spoiler for How marriage was approved:
Old 2016-01-03, 22:34   Link #59
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

mhyr1104
I know the spoiler mistranslated and i know the truth...but it just when I read the first spoiler... I can't hold my anger... My anger toward bitch princess and bing'er father and bing'er herself... I know its weird. But I just can't hold my anger...
Dammit, what's wrong with me.....
Old 2016-01-03, 23:08   Link #60
wuhugm
Confused Shark

^You are easily manipulated

Remember Latina?

Don't just believe anything and everything.....
wuhugm is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
archery, cunning male lead, female military supirior, martial arts, rape as start of romance, school life