AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

View Poll Results: Code Geass: Akito the Exiled OVA - Episode 2 Rating
Perfect 10 2 18.18%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 1 9.09%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 6 54.55%
7 out of 10 : Good 1 9.09%
6 out of 10 : Average 0 0%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 1 9.09%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2012-01-15, 00:01   Link #41
HasuMasu
*Artist

^ How can we be sure nobody has the Geass here?
Old 2012-01-15, 02:35   Link #42
konart

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterVampire View Post
Doesnt this OVA seem kinda pointless?

I mean if it doesn't have Lelouch in it or any Geass power why bother?
It's not about Lelouch, so why Lelouch should be there? It's the same as asking why bother watching Gundam Unicorn without Amuro Ray...

As for the geass:

Spoiler for img:

^we don't know yet.
Old 2012-01-15, 08:32   Link #43
rinichan

Quote:
Originally Posted by konart View Post
It's not about Lelouch, so why Lelouch should be there? It's the same as asking why bother watching Gundam Unicorn without Amuro Ray...

As for the geass:

Spoiler for img:

^we don't know yet.
possible that she has geass w/c make her super intelligent and besides she is the commander right? (theory)

Lets see Code Geass w/o Lelouch...
I think Lelouch will appear in this if this is a 50-ish ep... but its still ok if its only 25... Zero in the news will be a possibility, CC in Europe is also possible , If I remember right Lelouch send her in other countries to talk to other nations like China why not Europe if Zero needs assistance.
if this is gonna happen after BR Kallen and CC might be possible to appear, Suzeku too... So many things made me excited....
And Rolo killing other nation representatives , I remember he is an assassin. Best bet if this goes on before Zero Requiem, How did EU survive long (1 month resistance) while Emperor Lelouch controlling Damocles?

so many possibilities and the only answer from this time...

WE Dont know yet...
rinichan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-15, 12:11   Link #44
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator

well i am predicting that hey will be mission where they go behind the scene helping zero

RRW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-15, 13:26   Link #45
konart

Quote:
Originally Posted by RRW View Post
well i am predicting that hey will be mission where they go behind the scene helping zero
Read the description. Help Zero? Damn brats are trying to live through hell with no help coming.
Old 2012-01-16, 01:22   Link #46
blue_sora

Well one of the thing that fascinated me about Code Geass was the unique geopolitical setting and how they really blended it well in the story, so any extension of the universe is greatly welcomed by me. Lelouch was only the second interesting factor to me, so I really don't mind he's not appearing in this series. But I really hope there's another closure after Code Geass R2, for example the MC commented on how the world and politics runs now that Lelouch is gone to add more on Kallen's comments.

Personally I think the old characters that have the highest chance to reappear is Suzaku and Prince Schneizel. Wasn't Schneizel the one who represents Brittanian on negotiating with EU? And Suzaku did fight at the EU borders.
blue_sora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-16, 02:46   Link #47
konart

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue_sora View Post
Well one of the thing that fascinated me about Code Geass was the unique geopolitical setting and how they really blended it well in the story, so any extension of the universe is greatly welcomed by me. Lelouch was only the second interesting factor to me, so I really don't mind he's not appearing in this series. But I really hope there's another closure after Code Geass R2, for example the MC commented on how the world and politics runs now that Lelouch is gone to add more on Kallen's comments.

Personally I think the old characters that have the highest chance to reappear is Suzaku and Prince Schneizel. Wasn't Schneizel the one who represents Brittanian on negotiating with EU? And Suzaku did fight at the EU borders.
Suzaku fought already after the Black Rebellion, as a knight of the rounds though.
Old 2012-01-16, 04:32   Link #48
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator

i am really hoping to see other knight of round in action. only 8 of them show so far and only 5 of them have "significant" role on CG

RRW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-16, 15:26   Link #49
Bonzo
I change anime endings.

Send a message via MSN to Bonzo
Well, the fact there's the guren (another one) in this OAV.....

It's a little contradictory, considering the guren was officially a single one.
Bonzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-16, 18:47   Link #50
Xander

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonzo View Post
Well, the fact there's the guren (another one) in this OAV.....
Actually, as far as we currently know, that "Guren" is only from the manga/photo novel "Soubou no Oz" and may not appear in the Akito OVA.

But even then, the truth is that Sunrise can always sneak in prototypes and variants retroactively. That's their normal way of doing business.

In Gundam, they have already introduced a large number of mecha that did not officially exist back in 1979-1980.

Last edited by Xander; 2012-01-16 at 22:07.
Xander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-16, 19:37   Link #51
Bonzo
I change anime endings.

Send a message via MSN to Bonzo
And not just the guren, the other kmf is called "Lancelot Grail"....I think lloyd will be not happy about this copyright steal.

Looking the fact the lancelot was only one and not that.

And the lancelot grail's pilot is a woman, so Akito nemesis will be a woman? Heh, what fantasy!

Another funny thing, that new lancelot seems my Agravaine.
Bonzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-16, 19:58   Link #52
Lost Cause

I'm not surprised one bit that a "Guren" type and a "Lancelot" type Knightmare would appear considering their popularity in S1 and especially R2. I'm just wondering if the "Gekka" type will appear or the "Sutherlands"? And this "Alexander" type looks wicked!
Lost Cause is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-16, 21:18   Link #53
azul120

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue_sora View Post
If that's to be the case, a power struggle forming would make the most sense. And preferably, since I'm biased, the charlatans finally get theirs.
azul120 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-17, 01:52   Link #54
konart

Quote:
And not just the guren, the other kmf is called "Lancelot Grail"....I think lloyd will be not happy about this copyright steal.

And the lancelot grail's pilot is a woman, so Akito nemesis will be a woman? Heh, what fantasy!

You were told already - those kmf are not from Akito the Exiled.
Old 2012-01-17, 04:15   Link #55
duckroll
綺羅星★!

The mechs from OZ The Reflection have nothing at all to do with Akito the Exiled, and they can't be related to Akito in any way, because OZ The Reflection takes place in the year between Code Geass and Code Geass R2, while Akito takes place at the same time as Code Geass.
duckroll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-17, 04:41   Link #56
NoemiChan
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan
Lelouch's actions affects the whole world (later on).... if in this anime he don't see Lelouch or CC even a glimpse of these two and without the Geass thing.... I'll passed'''

Code Geass is all about Lelouch.... and without Lelouch... CC is definitely sad..
NoemiChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-17, 04:44   Link #57
ScorchingFlames
Jack of Blades

Quote:

Here's something about the design of Lancelot Grail, some many may have noticed but Lancelot Grail is based on the original promotional images (from Newtype Magazine) for what the Lancelot was possibly going to be like in Code Geass.

Image Here
http://img219.imageshack.us/img219/4721/redlancelot.jpg

As you can see in the image, the Lancelot sports the same shoulder armor and color as that of the Lancelot Grail. Except only difference is that Lancelot Grail has other add cosmetic changes.

For instance the Grail's head is the same as Lancelot except it has a fore head camera and a V-fin some what similar to the Vincents.
Plus the Grail's chest armor has some what similar shape as that of the Conquista's minus the jewel that's on the center and the fact spheres.
Next the arm guards are a different shape than Lancelot's.
The last thing is that that the Grails sports a cape and docking station for many swords.

So its a slightly recycled design from the promotional one.
ScorchingFlames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-17, 07:19   Link #58
konart

Quote:
Originally Posted by genjichan View Post
Lelouch's actions affects the whole world (later on).... if in this anime he don't see Lelouch or CC even a glimpse of these two and without the Geass thing.... I'll passed'''

Code Geass is all about Lelouch.... and without Lelouch... CC is definitely sad..
Lelouch's Rebelion was all about Lelouch(and not only him, lol). Code Geass is not about him, it's about people and their wishes.
Old 2012-01-17, 07:23   Link #59
HasuMasu
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by konart View Post
Lelouch's Rebelion was all about Lelouch(and not only him, lol). Code Geass is not about him, it's about people and their wishes.
Yes, I believe Lelouch made this clear in his final conversation with Shnizel or however you spell his name.
Old 2012-01-17, 22:54   Link #60
Zaresh
Caperucita Roja

Since the moment I knew who was directing this, I really was looking forward it. I was wondering what was he into these days, and now, look: a Geass spin off. I'm jumping all over my room now. Besides, Maaya Sakamoto singing the main theme and Yoko Kanno doing the BGM. Heaven, this must be heaven.
Zaresh is offline   Reply With Quote