AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2018-04-12, 02:37   Link #141
Hokoga

Damn Prince Rahsa has gotten really strong and the previous magic sword Kururi made 3 years prior was more broken(OP/cheat) than I thought.

Well now that he's captured hopefully this misunderstanding can finally be resolved.

Although this misunderstanding was entirely Iris's fault.
Hokoga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-17, 09:34   Link #142
Hokoga

I wonder what type of Dragon will hatch from the egg he's carrying.

Yeah if I was Kururi I would be mad at his irresponsible father a well.
Old 2018-04-17, 10:09   Link #143
Breimn

Probably white Holy dragon or something like that.
Breimn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-17, 17:07   Link #144
Saihate

This WN has gone downhill since the time skip. It was kinda ok the few chapters after the skip but it's rapidly declining after that. The memory loss makes it even worse and cringy.
Saihate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-18, 02:12   Link #145
Breimn

It has gone downhill since MC had to sacrifice himself for the territory.
Plus i wish this had gone the harem route. I dont quite like prince Arc so i would have been fine with MC just keeping Iris to himself.
Old 2018-04-18, 03:53   Link #146
Tenzen12

Why should MC waste his time on some scrappy heroine, when he can just spend it on much more entertaining waifu?

Also Arc is not bad, he might be obnoxious, but he is good guy in heart, reliable ally and likely he might make good king eventually. He deserve to get some bone threw at him. Even if it's just Iris.
Old 2018-04-18, 08:57   Link #147
Hokoga

I'm happy it didn't go the harem route and that he chose Eliza(best waifu).

@Tenzen: I agree with most of what you said, BUT it's not like Iris is trash just because she can't compare to best waifu Eliza.

@Breimn: Well you were definitely right about it being a white dragon. It seems to be an unknown type, so there's still a chance that it might be a holy dragon.
Old 2018-04-18, 09:36   Link #148
Tenzen12

I didn't say she is trash (well I said scrappy heroine alright), otherwise I wouldn't even wish Arc getting her. But I have pretty hard time like someone as fickle as her and definitelly wouldn't want someone her to be main girl even if Elize weren't alternative.
Old 2018-04-19, 21:12   Link #149
maton456full

Hi , I got very curious about Iris and the prince getting married and I buy the volume 7 or the LN , but I see very different things here from the web novel , here are illustrations from V7.
Botsuraku Youtei V7 LN https://imgur.com/gallery/1XHDqEW
maton456full is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-19, 22:46   Link #150
Hokoga

@maton456full: Thanks for the illustrations.

The marriage between Iris and Prince Arc was never shown in the WN it was only mentioned.

Those illustrations seem to match up perfectly with what happened so far in the WN.

Later I'll point out what part from the WN matches those illustrations.

Edit:
Spoiler for Parts from the WN:
I'll add which chapters they later, if you want me to.

Last edited by Hokoga; 2018-04-20 at 17:36. Reason: Added Eliza's quote
Old 2018-04-20, 07:57   Link #151
maton456full

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hokoga View Post
@maton456full: Thanks for the illustrations.

The marriage between Iris and Prince Arc was never shown in the WN it was only mentioned.

Those illustrations seem to match up perfectly with what happened so far in the WN.

Later I'll point out what part from the WN matches those illustrations.

Edit:
Spoiler for Parts from the WN:
I'll add which chapters they later, if you want me to.
Oh , thanks , because I drop the web novel , anyway , still Reading and nothing about that they are married , in what part is mentioned ? Only read some pages , and something about a exclusive Maid ? By the way i have to read all the volume . If in the light novel happen the same of the web novel , well , I will have to drop it after finished reading this . What a fuck us the problem with Japanese Authors?
Old 2018-04-20, 08:32   Link #152
Hokoga

Quote:
Originally Posted by maton456full View Post
Oh , thanks , because I drop the web novel , anyway , still Reading and nothing about that they are married , in what part is mentioned ? Only read some pages , and something about a exclusive Maid ? By the way i have to read all the volume . If in the light novel happen the same of the web novel , well , I will have to drop it after finished reading this . What a fuck us the problem with Japanese Authors?
Quote:
"Although Lord Helan is still alive but there is no intention of the principal, Prince Prince Ark of the first prince is now an extraordinary ruler as for that land, and the story that the son was holding the real power Because it is rich, it is natural that the person himself does not want to do governance.The prince married a woman of a commoner last year and it seems that two people work well, the reputation of his wife is very wonderful. I buy it, but I will omit it as it will be another story. "

Did the Prince get a bride from the commoner? I can only imagine, it was a thorny path. The hardships of the two of us were clear, somehow my eyes got wet with water drops.
This is a MTL quote taken from Chapter 6-10.
Old 2018-04-20, 08:45   Link #153
Kyureki
Part-time Translator

Will note since you said you can't read it, the colour image of Eliza has her saying, "Whether it be the Helan territory or anywhere else I'm going too! Kururi Helan, you belong to me!"
Old 2018-04-20, 08:47   Link #154
maton456full

Yep , Is this part
Spoiler for V7:
Old 2018-04-20, 08:47   Link #155
lexlexz

does he forget that he is reincarnated?
i guess that dosnt appear in the very much
lexlexz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-20, 09:19   Link #156
Hokoga

Thanks @Kyureki

@lexlexz: Yeah he forgets that, but him being reincarnated became irrelevant even before the memory loss.
Old 2018-04-20, 13:47   Link #157
alsful

Spoiler:

I laughed a bit with this particular picture, it feels like the perfect illustration if you remember why he started learning smithing at the very beginning. Also, the smirk is priceless
alsful is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-12, 02:27   Link #158
Breimn

MC became Jesus, having all sorts of strange powers and appearing in prophecies all around the world.
How the fuck did he not notice that he was turning water into wine? How it is possible to not notice that he is drinking wine all day for weeks......
Old 2018-05-12, 04:59   Link #159
Saihate

^This WN went to dogshit after the time skip and the pairs formed. You know that's true when the MC becomes literally Jesus. Even the author knows that so he started a new WN a couple of weeks ago and started pulling sh*t out of his behind because he doesn't know what to write.
Saihate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-12, 11:55   Link #160
lexlexz

what is the new novel about?
lexlexz is offline   Reply With Quote