AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fate/ Series

Notices

Old 2017-09-09, 11:26   Link #25661
belatkuro
Kuro-chan

Euryale's NP at 6/6/6 skills and the event damage CE plus lv10 Fox Wedding from Tamamo deals about 300k to 320k. It took me 32 turns to break the first layer. Seems you need to hit him with Quick cards to lower the heals he does. Once I knew that it was a bit faster so I probably could have done better. Had to savescum a few times especially on the previous turn before I killed him as he kept critting Euryale to death. No CS used as I just recovered that 2nd one after using them against Medb and Gil.
belatkuro is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-09, 12:04   Link #25662
McW
Canaan II When?

Quote:
Originally Posted by belatkuro View Post
Euryale's NP at 6/6/6 skills and the event damage CE plus lv10 Fox Wedding from Tamamo deals about 300k to 320k. It took me 32 turns to break the first layer. Seems you need to hit him with Quick cards to lower the heals he does. Once I knew that it was a bit faster so I probably could have done better. Had to savescum a few times especially on the previous turn before I killed him as he kept critting Euryale to death. No CS used as I just recovered that 2nd one after using them against Medb and Gil.
LOL it took me only 15 turns and I thought I was slow
McW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-09, 12:21   Link #25663
Klard
The cilvilain

The buster debuff is a joke since i could break 1 layer in 1 buster combo (with Merlin)
Finished it in 16 turns, could be lower if i could got the chain for Jean Alter early. Though i'm planning on using Martha or Maid Alter but Jean have faster NP gain
By far the easiest challenge if you have enough damage in 1 turn

Last edited by Klard; 2017-09-09 at 12:37.
Klard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-09, 13:14   Link #25664
Ryoshi

Finished in 15 turns using the team I beat Gil with. The LB'd Damage CE on Scath is such a cheat.
With all the right buffs, it doesn't even matter if he regains his full bar of health. Three Scath NPs and he's down for the count.

Used the ticket for Spartacus just now, Gold... Lancer....Screenshot time.... I see purple!!
Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Ryoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-09, 13:20   Link #25665
GDB

She's not worth it, save for the true goddess: Ereshkigal.

Does that help or no?
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-09, 13:31   Link #25666
MartianMage

Was trying for a gorgon sisters meme run but Stheno died unfortunately:

Should have been a few turns faster but well made a mistake with my buffs and wasted 1 Euryale NP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by larethian View Post
From what I'm seeing, MartianMage has the strongest F2P luck. I think he has the largest number of SSRs among F2P/almost-F2P(for those that paid for guaranteed gacha) players, and many of the SSRs he scored are top-tier. Not having kscope and Waver sounds like a fair tradeoff. It's one thing that makes his F2P status believable given the kind and number of SSRs he has at his Chaldea. It's quite unlikely for a player who has spent some every gacha to not get even 1 scope. When a non-limited new SSR CE gets released, I always get it within 3 months if I didn't score it in the initial rate-up, if any.
yeah fortunately as it turns out a good number of the stuff I managed to roll are pretty top tier and runs with Merlin really well. Still I want to get my own Waver and 1-2 kscope so I can do faster esports runs lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by McW View Post
Can't believe you still have no scope at this point, 2 years? I'm not better, not even one 5 star Sakura CE in 2 years. I think Ryoshi is not on a good mood for trying challenge quest, seeing his support I can say this time the gacha was very brutal to him.
Yeah my CE luck is pretty unimpressive. Not only I don't have kscope I also don't have 2030 so my tryhard runs are not optimized.
Kyubey: Perhaps the same could be said of all religions.
Homura: Your words are as empty as your soul! Lolis ill-needs a savior such as you!
Kyubey: What is a loli? A miserable little pile of moe! But enough talk...have at you!

Last edited by MartianMage; 2017-09-09 at 13:58.
MartianMage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-09, 15:55   Link #25667
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
Savage
Sheba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-09, 16:01   Link #25668
Ryoshi

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
She's not worth it, save for the true goddess: Ereshkigal.

Does that help or no?
Only a bit... but thanks anyway mate.
At this point, I've pretty much given up on Bryn. If I mange to string some tickets somehow, I'll toss them in.
But I really can't afford to toss any more at her without feeling numb.
I think over this and the first two times she appeared, I've thrown about 1500-1800 quartz at her by now.

Guess some things are just not meant to be...
Ryoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-09, 16:09   Link #25669
Nachtwandler
Yurifag

Damn, that post of larethian reminded me of one thing. I feel funny that the only tyme I paid for quartz I got nothing. Not even any SR servant. WWhile I also got a bunch of SSR servants (including some top-tier limited ones) for free.

BTW, I walked to Spartacus fight blindly. Still managed to kill him with Penthesilea+Merlin and later KIntoki+Merlin combo from the first try.
Nachtwandler is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-09, 16:43   Link #25670
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba View Post
Holy crap

Martha went full Saitama on poor Gil.
Old 2017-09-10, 01:48   Link #25671
Klard
The cilvilain

Ez mode with 1 CS (because i just got 1 back) to refill Alter's NP gauge on Nero boss rush, Shiki dealt the last blow, Holmes is new kind of cheat mode
Images

Edit: even Gudako have it tough
Images

Last edited by Klard; 2017-09-10 at 05:12.
Old 2017-09-10, 09:21   Link #25672
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klard View Post
Ez mode with 1 CS (because i just got 1 back) to refill Alter's NP gauge on Nero boss rush, Shiki dealt the last blow, Holmes is new kind of cheat mode
Images

Images
*screams in pain*
Old 2017-09-10, 09:55   Link #25673
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klard View Post
Images

Images
Didn't you know? Each time you retreat from a fight you are literally just hightailing back with your ass barely intact. After all your meatshields/minions have all gone down
Old 2017-09-10, 10:49   Link #25674
Klard
The cilvilain

I bet brawling with Goetia did this

Edit: Done 20 turns in Suzuka challenge, NP spamming feel great btw with Achuria, Mashu and Merlin
Though i may got lucky when Achuria managed drain her NP so Merlin's 2nd skill cooldown in time

Last edited by Klard; 2017-09-10 at 11:53.
Old 2017-09-10, 12:35   Link #25675
MartianMage

Ran Archuria, Tamamo, support Waver and beat JK saber in 10 turns. Archuria NP spam with damage CE pretty much trivializes the fight. Didn't really bother checking her buffs. I'm like... I don't really care I'll hit you til you die
Kyubey: Perhaps the same could be said of all religions.
Homura: Your words are as empty as your soul! Lolis ill-needs a savior such as you!
Kyubey: What is a loli? A miserable little pile of moe! But enough talk...have at you!
MartianMage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-10, 13:21   Link #25676
McW
Canaan II When?

About the Suzuka fight.

During the whole fight:
-She taunt a servant before attacking and all 3 action on the designated target, using taunt on your on can overwrite it.
-Has anti NP gain when attacks, you receive less NP from getting hit.

1st bar:
-Only receive damage from a type of card, extra attacks also works. The order is Quick>Arts>Buster.

2nd bar:
-Class overwrite, changes her class for attacks and defense.

3rd:
-Has a special defense, cut damage around to 60-70%. Must be hit by specific alignment servant to stack a debuff to that defense that last 3 turns. It's complicated but since doesn't completely cut damage just ignore this and hit with anything until you win.
Old 2017-09-10, 17:58   Link #25677
Nachtwandler
Yurifag

Quote:
Originally Posted by McW View Post
About the Suzuka fight.

During the whole fight:
-She taunt a servant before attacking and all 3 action on the designated target, using taunt on your on can overwrite it.
-Has anti NP gain when attacks, you receive less NP from getting hit.

1st bar:
-Only receive damage from a type of card, extra attacks also works. The order is Quick>Arts>Buster.

2nd bar:
-Class overwrite, changes her class for attacks and defense.

3rd:
-Has a special defense, cut damage around to 60-70%. Must be hit by specific alignment servant to stack a debuff to that defense that last 3 turns. It's complicated but since doesn't completely cut damage just ignore this and hit with anything until you win.
Maybe I was just lucky, but I finished her with the same team I used for most of the fights and without much effort.
Nachtwandler is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-10, 23:48   Link #25678
McW
Canaan II When?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nachtwandler View Post
Maybe I was just lucky, but I finished her with the same team I used for most of the fights and without much effort.
Not that hard either, just you have to wait for the right turn to attack, nowhere near as hard as gil, Nero or lancers fight.

OTOH Amakusa is stupidly good for hard quest.
Old 2017-09-11, 00:07   Link #25679
gunner56

I went in blind with this team for Suzuka:

https://imgur.com/AzAdxbD

It was close, but Amakusa was last standing.
Old 2017-09-11, 06:44   Link #25680
Klard
The cilvilain

For now the first 2 new challenges was brute force all the way

Tags
fgo, gacha, ios, type-moon