AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fate/ Series

Notices

Old 2018-08-01, 20:07   Link #29141
Rasen

Quote:
Originally Posted by McW View Post
Anyway this is the first time I see some on this forum not getting rate up SSR on 150 or more rolls, this forum has a lot of good luck guys.
HAHA! That's only because I talk when the gacha is nice to me.

Though to be honest, it's been quite fair to me lately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceHism View Post
Other gacha sucks too tho, I play like 4 gacha games and while the rates for FGO are brutal, I'm always far more attached to my fgo rolls than other games. They also usually have a use and won't get powercreeped (well rip Mordred ever since artoria got her strengthening). Usually in other gacha games, they powercreep like mad while new FGO servants are mostly mediocre. Skadi is kind of an exception for recent servants. The next most recent servant released that was really good is like Hokusai back in new years
Actually, other gacha games often have different ways of forcing you to spend. For instance, they might have a sweet, sweet 10% SSR rate.

But then the banner rate-up for a particular unit is maybe...1/5. So....~2%. On top of which, you need to summon multiple copies in order to UNLOCK abilities/jobs/levels. Up to 15x dupes.

Whereas FGO: Yeah, it's 1%. But banner rate-ups are REAL, and you only need one success to have access to the entire character. (Maybe not full-power, but otherwise complete)

And now FGO has given me hundreds of Quartz for the upcoming Summer event.

Edit:

I have so forgotten how horrifying Megalos and Columbus are. Yeah, it's doable, but how the deuce did I ever manage without a Foreigner.....
Rasen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-01, 20:15   Link #29142
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nachtwandler View Post
There was a good article regarding the gatcha: Fire Emblem Heroes, for example, has better gatcha rates but because of the random skills distribution you can roll a rare character that will suck hard just because he or she misses the vital skill, which is much worse IMHO.
Don't forget how you have to roll multiples to level their max stats (kind of like NP levels here, but 10 instead of 5), and how you have to roll other 5-star units to get rare skills to optimize the unit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasen View Post
I have so forgotten how horrifying Megalos and Columbus are. Yeah, it's doable, but how the deuce did I ever manage without a Foreigner.....
Scathach? Probably Scathach. With Skadi now, I cheesed the hell out of that fight. Kept Megalos stun locked and killed it in 3 turns (NP, NP, God Slayer crits).
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-01, 23:23   Link #29143
MartianMage

Quote:
use an esports comp:

Kyubey: Perhaps the same could be said of all religions.
Homura: Your words are as empty as your soul! Lolis ill-needs a savior such as you!
Kyubey: What is a loli? A miserable little pile of moe! But enough talk...have at you!
MartianMage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-02, 05:36   Link #29144
Cicili

I played Fire Emblem heroes a bit back in the day too. I quit when they released the skill transfer system. Basically it lets you transfer a certain skill of a character to another character. Many people loved the system but I really couldn't see it as anything more than a blatant cash grab. So now I have to not only roll the character with the best stats, but I have to roll another character with the best skills and weapons to feed to the character with the best stats too if I want to be good at pvp. And then people tell me the game is free to play friendly.

Another thing I really didn't like about the game was the battle animations. I know it's a Nintendo thing to have gameplay first and graphics second. But character stills for attack animations feels like the game developers being lazy more than an emphasis on gameplay.
Cicili is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-02, 08:44   Link #29145
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:

Edit:

Euryale based A team lol
Old 2018-08-02, 22:20   Link #29146
Klard
The cilvilain

Since it's rare for me to have Lancer Alter rate-up, i try to roll and got NP2 Skadi instead
desire sensor is real
Old 2018-08-03, 23:29   Link #29147
MartianMage

The valkyrie grind is over!
Homura: Your words are as empty as your soul! Lolis ill-needs a savior such as you!
Kyubey: What is a loli? A miserable little pile of moe! But enough talk...have at you!
Old 2018-08-04, 01:28   Link #29148
gunner56

Shimousa vs Amakusa Semi-Solo b/c of Musashi
YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Agartha vs Amakusa Solo
YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

There is no in-game audio as my screen recorder app does not allow that, unless I have an Samsung.

I've also solo'ed the rest of the Memorial Quests with Amakusa, excluding Septem and Babylon. The rest are on my YouTube channel.

I've also completed Shimousa and Agartha quest with Amakusa, Semiramis, and Shakespeare for fun (though I had to bring a lv.1 support George and use my own Shakespeare b/c no one has Shakespeare on my FL).
Old 2018-08-04, 07:14   Link #29149
Yu Ominae
ARCAM Spriggan agent

Send a message via Yahoo to Yu Ominae
Got Temp Scatach on the team.

Is it safe to assume that whatever items (logs, water) from the first part goes over for the second per?

Even if we were at odds with each other, I still thank you for training me, Instructor Bowman - Yu Ominae, reflecting on Bowman's death after killing him in Phantom Island
Yu Ominae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-04, 07:19   Link #29150
belatkuro
Kuro-chan

Second part has an entire different set of currencies but the gacha CEs of part 1 still work for part 2. You can still farm part1 it won't go away. There will be a new map for part 2.
belatkuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-04, 09:59   Link #29151
Exacro

We still aint have summer 2018 info? Wew
Exacro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-04, 10:48   Link #29152
orion
Waiting for more taiyuki!

Quote:
Originally Posted by belatkuro View Post
Second part has an entire different set of currencies but the gacha CEs of part 1 still work for part 2. You can still farm part1 it won't go away. There will be a new map for part 2.
That's good to know. I thought part 1 disappeared after part 2 started. I won't have to worry about iron resources now.
Old 2018-08-04, 11:44   Link #29153
Kakurin
大佐

Quote:
Originally Posted by MartianMage View Post
The valkyrie grind is over!
You have too much time on your hand.
Old 2018-08-04, 12:24   Link #29154
MartianMage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakurin View Post
You have too much time on your hand.
Easily one of the most infuriating grind. The drop rate for her mat is horrible.

---
I saw the LArtoria banner and used the 5 tickets from the MP shop this month. NP2'd Skadi... huh... I honestly think that NP lvls are pretty irrelevant for Skadi.
Old 2018-08-04, 21:36   Link #29155
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Easily one of the most infuriating grind. The drop rate for her mat is horrible.
Eresh grind was worse. And isn't Skadi's NP level tied to the crit up? If so I don't think it's that irrelevant TBH
Old 2018-08-04, 22:03   Link #29156
MartianMage

It's only crit damage for 3 cards and the scaling is 30% - 50% for NP1 to NP5. Not important IMO.
Old 2018-08-04, 22:18   Link #29157
Rizare

Quote:
It's only crit damage for 3 cards and the scaling is 30% - 50% for NP1 to NP5. Not important IMO.
At least you'll have something against NP drain like hard mode beast Kiara who drains 10% NP every turn.

I'm currently waiting on Holmes+Skadi gacha to roll. Sadly, I only have 20 aurora steels and enough dust to max one of her skill so even if summer gives away the new mat, Skadi will be 6/6/10 for a while.
Rizare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-04, 22:42   Link #29158
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Sure but any amount of firepower is still welcome. NP1->2 isn't that worth it but NP1->3 should have some tangible effects
Old 2018-08-05, 00:29   Link #29159
belatkuro
Kuro-chan

Let's have a survey. Calling all whales and EX Luck folks. Time to do some bragging and put others to shame.

http://fgoservant.web.fc2.com/fgo_servant.html

69%. 146/210. Not too bad I suppose. 27 are SSRs. No Columbus and Salieri and no Angra.
belatkuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-05, 00:38   Link #29160
Playstation_Playa

200/210 (Technically you can only have 209 servants right now since you can only get 1 version of Mecha Eli). I'm actually surprised that I have most of the servants in this game. Feels like my gacha luck hasn't been good lately. Missing servants are Summer Altria, Lancer Altria, Nightingale, Kintoki, Shuten, Edison, Tristan, Emiya Alter and Columbus.
Playstation_Playa is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fgo, gacha, ios, type-moon