AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2012-10-18, 03:47   Link #1021
Zetsuen_no_Myuu
ボクは、ボクを全て殺す

I hate to be the one to restart that, but Kotori does pass as a loli. Loli depends on body type and she's a loli that's near the edge of the line between loli and starting early teen appearance-wise. Yoshino being a loli is unquestionable, but Origami is a slightly petite pettanko with an appearance of early teen.
Zetsuen_no_Myuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-18, 03:52   Link #1022
Hemisphere
見習い魔剣使い

I like pies. And Kotori. I especially like Efreet with Kamael. I hope there's more Kotori in Volume 6. Wheeeeeeeee. Go team productive on-topic discussions (it continues to blow my mind how absolutely off-topic this supposed thread for Date A Live can get in just a few posts)!

I hope Kurumi reappears again, though I have the nagging feeling that her capture is probably going to be somewhere close to last on account of her importance.
Old 2012-10-18, 06:42   Link #1023
RapidPotential
Spinning round and round~

One thing that amuses me is how Shidou has absolutely no resistance towards Kotori in her "Commander Mode" (he always listens to her on the given choices; can't he just put his own twist on the words?), plus the fact that somehow she has dug up secrets of his past that he desperately tries to hide away. She threatens to reveal that and goes ahead with it anyway. Poor dude.
RapidPotential is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-18, 09:27   Link #1024
Hemisphere
見習い魔剣使い

Quote:
Originally Posted by RapidPotential View Post
One thing that amuses me is how Shidou has absolutely no resistance towards Kotori in her "Commander Mode" (he always listens to her on the given choices; can't he just put his own twist on the words?), plus the fact that somehow she has dug up secrets of his past that he desperately tries to hide away. She threatens to reveal that and goes ahead with it anyway. Poor dude.
They're interconnected that way. Poor Shidou tries to put up a resistance, imouto brings up a dark secret from his chuunibyou days, cue absolute despair. Put up with it, fail at his attempts, imouto still leaks dark secret out. Damned if he does, damned if he doesn't. Hahaha!
Old 2012-10-18, 10:19   Link #1025
Riki
ランダム王

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hemisphere View Post
They're interconnected that way. Poor Shidou tries to put up a resistance, imouto brings up a dark secret from his chuunibyou days, cue absolute despair. Put up with it, fail at his attempts, imouto still leaks dark secret out. Damned if he does, damned if he doesn't. Hahaha!
at least he got the girls to make it up for it.........dunno its a good thing or bad thing though XD
Old 2012-10-18, 18:42   Link #1026
RapidPotential

Even as the imouto, she has an uncanny knack for finding his darkest secrets. Must be a pretty formidable stalker. Then again, which imouto encourages and even helps her brother get girls? Heh.
Old 2012-10-21, 20:53   Link #1027
ZeKeR
Superbad

Quote:
Even as the imouto, she has an uncanny knack for finding his darkest secrets. Must be a pretty formidable stalker. Then again, which imouto encourages and even helps her brother get girls? Heh.
and an imouto thats into him... in a subtle way.

say... is Kurumi into the guy? (sorry but I've been gone here for long and I don't know but I believe she's into him albeit in a yandere manner)

also, what would happen if a new AND normal girl you can say a real beauty + brains + kindness is into Shidou but shy? pretty sure:

Tohka - raeg, do not want, draw big sword
Kotori - I dunno... if girl is younger than him AND can fill the role of lil sis perfectly, then I'd like to see her rage
the twins - are they still VERY assertive for him after V5?
Origami - kuudere lvl UP due to new rival
Yoshino - not sure... but the puppet will be all do not want in it whether it be younger OR an onee-san
Kurumi - I dunno WHAT exactly will happen...
Old 2012-10-21, 20:56   Link #1028
RapidPotential

For Kurumi, I guess you could say she's got the psycho part down, but as to any actual affection towards Shidou, I don't really see any genuine indicator that she is into him.
Old 2012-10-22, 22:42   Link #1029
xBakaChanx
Kotori!Kotori!Kotori!

Quote:
For Kurumi, I guess you could say she's got the psycho part down, but as to any actual affection towards Shidou, I don't really see any genuine indicator that she is into him.
We can all assume she's into Shidou cause afterall this is a "dundundundun" harem novel! *shot*
Old 2012-10-22, 22:59   Link #1030
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by xBakaChanx View Post
We can all assume she's into Shidou cause afterall this is a "dundundundun" harem novel! *shot*
It sounded like she'd end up as either a "you saved me so I love you" or a "haha, he's fun to mess with".

Or she could just be a total nutcase who wants to watch the world burn (though if she hurts Shidou she'll be the one on fire...)
Old 2012-10-23, 12:12   Link #1031
Miraluka
Banned

Done, thanks to the moderator .
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-23, 18:05   Link #1032
fazri
blacksun king

is there any summary for all book????
Old 2012-10-23, 20:02   Link #1033
Riki
ランダム王

Quote:
Originally Posted by fazri View Post
is there any summary for all book????
......havent you been reading past posts? there is no such thing as a summary here. if you could find it in the net you can go all out and read it. and please stop asking for summaries.
Old 2012-10-23, 23:06   Link #1034
xBakaChanx
Kotori!Kotori!Kotori!

"This message has been deleted by Riki. Reason: mission accomplised"

Curiosity....getting...hold of me...must....know....message/mission....
Old 2012-10-23, 23:13   Link #1035
Hemisphere
見習い魔剣使い

It was nothing; Kurumi's shadow just got hungry and ate a tag which shouldn't have been there in the first place, that's all.

Can't wait to see Miku hounding after Tohka.
Old 2012-10-23, 23:17   Link #1036
xBakaChanx
Kotori!Kotori!Kotori!

Still have hopes Miku is in the "yuri section" and hound after Koto...actually hound after Origami, I wanna see that XD
Old 2012-10-23, 23:19   Link #1037
Hemisphere
見習い魔剣使い

I'm thinking "there's no way that the Foundation is just going to ignore the Kingdom". Tohka better brace herself if this is true.
Old 2012-10-23, 23:20   Link #1038
Riki
ランダム王

....."yuri".....haha turning shidou into a girl and everyone goes "onee-chan"and the harem turning lesbians......*gulp* that sounds like its gonna happen which i hope not. i have enough traps to worry about in the LN universe.
Old 2012-10-23, 23:23   Link #1039
xBakaChanx
Kotori!Kotori!Kotori!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riki View Post
....."yuri".....haha turning shidou into a girl and everyone goes "onee-chan"and the harem turning lesbians......*gulp* that sounds like its gonna happen which i hope not. i have enough traps to worry about in the LN universe.
Lol Origami would be disappointed by that XD, so many traps in LN universe now-a-days...LOL
Old 2012-10-23, 23:35   Link #1040
Hemisphere
見習い魔剣使い

Meanwhile, if Miku goes after Tohka, I bet Origami is going to jump for joy so badly. She might even go "You should be glad that you can spend more time with your seirei kind" to Tohka, and play matchmaker with Miku and Tohka - while plotting more rape and molestation getting-friendly-together schemes for her and Shidou.

Hyuk hyuk hyuk.

Tags
action, angelic spirits, antiheroine, comedy, drama, fake harem, fantasia bunko, harem, light novel, open ending, possible true harem, romance, science fiction, seinen, shounen, time travel, tragedy