AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2018-10-18, 07:17   Link #11921
Chingaruna517

OK....not that I keep pressuring stuff but shouldn't anybody post some spoilers about the story by now already? Like someone who owe the physical book by now? It's no secret that the Michelia story is far different than that of the original one. But there is a rumor I heard from one source the the new storyline will have at least 3 Sagas, just like the original.
Chingaruna517 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-10-21, 08:04   Link #11922
Skyterror3381
Blood Champion

I’m playing devil’s advocate: what’re the chances the new book flopped so bad that hardly anyone bought it? Or don’t care enough to make comments due to how poor it is?
“All we can do is walk the road we are given with such dignity as we can muster, each to our own glory or demise, and pray that there yet remains something of our own hearts when all is said and done.” - Lor’themar Theron, Regent Lord of Quel’Thalas.
Skyterror3381 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-10-21, 09:59   Link #11923
Newhope

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyterror3381 View Post
I’m playing devil’s advocate: what’re the chances the new book flopped so bad that hardly anyone bought it? Or don’t care enough to make comments due to how poor it is?
It' sold roughly 14k which isn't bad but below the original series by a fair amount.
Newhope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-10-21, 10:45   Link #11924
Chingaruna517

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newhope View Post
It' sold roughly 14k which isn't bad but below the original series by a fair amount.
If that's the case, that gthis prompts me to conclude that not everyone is ready to embrace even a story arc, let alone a saga. Not helping matters is that, like I said from a previous post, a manga version of the book will be adapted and the storyline itself will going to have 3 Sagas, ahead of the Light Novel itself...
Old 2018-10-22, 11:12   Link #11925
Skyterror3381
Blood Champion

Not everyone take kindly of an alternate universe (AU)(Mira), I suppose. Particularly of a captivating main universe (Ellen). That’s the thing about AU - it either go meh or flopped.

I’m not even sure why the author chose Mira to be the main heroine in the AU. Was her popularity high in ranking? If it’s a popular character, say, second or third to Ellen, then perhaps it’ll go well. But if it’s on an averagely popular character, then chances are it’ll flop. Another factor to consider, I suppose.
“All we can do is walk the road we are given with such dignity as we can muster, each to our own glory or demise, and pray that there yet remains something of our own hearts when all is said and done.” - Lor’themar Theron, Regent Lord of Quel’Thalas.
Skyterror3381 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-10-23, 12:03   Link #11926
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Mira in the AU has better looks than in the original. Bigger breasts, too. I don't know about original universe Mira's popularity, though.

But we should really make another thread to talk about the alternative series. Keep this thread limited to just the original series. The translations are also continuing after all, so we'll have things to talk about.
Old 2018-10-24, 10:05   Link #11927
sparhawk1610
Asura

https://imgur.com/a/ZjPaJOl new madan illus from epub
Old 2018-10-24, 10:16   Link #11928
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Thanks for posting that. They look good. I wonder if the one Mila's pointing her spear at in that pic where she's naked is Tigre. Maybe he walked in on her bathing. And what's the story with the illustration where the Esendeis Vanadis is with her? Really want to know the answers to these, so hopefully we'll get some spoilers.

But again, I really think we should make a new thread for discussing Madan no Ou to Michelia.
Old 2018-10-24, 19:36   Link #11929
Kadmos1
≠epic failure

I wonder why the main series was written in such a way that Tigre's hands were not that friendly with Eleonora's boobs.
Old 2018-10-24, 20:19   Link #11930
Trung-t-rung

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kadmos1 View Post
I wonder why the main series was written in such a way that Tigre's hands were not that friendly with Eleonora's boobs.
Cause in Michelia's timeline, Tigre and Milla are childhood friends and Tigre even proposed to her once. While in main Madan timeline, he and Elen only met for weeks(?) at best and they started out as pretty much strangers.
Trung-t-rung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-10-24, 20:38   Link #11931
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
Quote:
Originally Posted by sparhawk1610 View Post
https://imgur.com/a/ZjPaJOl new madan illus from epub
Nevermind the other illustrations, what’s happening in that last one with Milla?
Old 2018-10-25, 06:13   Link #11932
DragonOsman
Dragon King

@Trunt: Yes, but what about after they'd had sex? We never saw him groping her breasts then, either (though I'm thinking he actually has done it).

@Shinji: I'm also curious about what's happening with Mila and the Esendeis Vanadis in that one pic where Mila is trying to cover her breasts and both girls are blushing.
Old 2018-10-25, 12:17   Link #11933
LeftSeven
2D artist

thanks for pic, but damn those pic, i wonder if tigre always groped her everytime they met, makes my mind dirty so i imagine that sacred bow could charge up it's energy when tigre doing ecchi thing to milla, it's so similar to issei's boosted gear...boosto boosto

also, those suit of ezendeis's vanadis looks more eastern than tina had. it only one volume but author has introduced another vanadis already, maybe next volume there's ellen, i hope.
Old 2018-10-25, 12:54   Link #11934
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Elen's design was already released, so she'll hopefully be introduced soon.
Old 2018-11-02, 08:58   Link #11935
ThorPL123
King of Harem

I've found review of 1st volume in Japanese it seems to contain a lot of spoilers(i used Google Translator, it was rather hard to read translated text in English) https://stripepanties4po.blogspot.co...blog-post.html

There are aso reviews of Madan No Ou to Vanadis, if you want to check some spoilers, take a look at reviews.

Also from what i've read of Author's twitter it's seems that Michelia is doing quite good on internet sale. for example https://bookwalker.jp/de6f1e8d0b-018.../?adpcnt=7qM_t it was 1st(in Light Novel category) for some time

EDIT

And for those who were interested in Elen apperance, from what i've read in review, Elen appears in 1st volume leading army of Zhcted and has small chat with Mila(If translation was correct they talked about Tigre and Elen guessed that Mila is in love with our MC).

Last edited by ThorPL123; 2018-11-02 at 09:38. Reason: Elen apperance
ThorPL123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-11-02, 09:31   Link #11936
LeftSeven
2D artist

if the sell is good then the grope scene did good job
Old 2018-11-02, 14:13   Link #11937
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Good to hear that Elen is introduced in the first Volume of Michelia series. I'm curious to know how her relationship with Mila is in Michelia, then, and if it's as bad as it is in the original series.

@ThorPL123: Could you give a spoiler summary, please, if you can? Thanks.
Old 2018-11-02, 15:24   Link #11938
ThorPL123
King of Harem

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonOsman View Post
Good to hear that Elen is introduced in the first Volume of Michelia series. I'm curious to know how her relationship with Mila is in Michelia, then, and if it's as bad as it is in the original series.

I'll try to make summarary. but since review and spoilers there are quite long, it will take some to make decent list, i'll try to write as much details as i can(i'm still in 2nd part, text is divided in 5 parts nad epiloque).

From what i've read(not sure if translation is correct, because Google translation screws many things) Elen and Mila relations are still bad(due to clash of personalities), and it seems that Alsace and Olmutz alliance is Anti-Leitmeritz

It's not certain for 100%
Old 2018-11-02, 16:36   Link #11939
Chingaruna517

Well, at least better than none. Finally. Although, even in a brief moments I'll have so many question to ask.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThorPL123 View Post
I'll try to make summarary. but since review and spoilers there are quite long, it will take some to make decent list, i'll try to write as much details as i can(i'm still in 2nd part, text is divided in 5 parts nad epiloque).

From what i've read(not sure if translation is correct, because Google translation screws many things) Elen and Mila relations are still bad(due to clash of personalities), and it seems that Alsace and Olmutz alliance is Anti-Leitmeritz

It's not certain for 100%

Spoiler for In regards of Anti Leitmeritz Army?:

P.S.:Still waiting for sparhawk6's PM respond in regards of my request for Kou 1 Desu Epub series...
Old 2018-11-02, 16:50   Link #11940
ThorPL123
King of Harem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chingaruna517 View Post
Well, at least better than none. Finally. Although, even in a brief moments I'll have so many question to ask.

Spoiler for In regards of Anti Leitmeritz Army?:

P.S.:Still waiting for sparhawk6's PM respond in regards of my request for Kou 1 Desu Epub series...
From i've understand one of cause their conlict is that Mila and Elen are incompatible.(it's probably the same like it was with clash of their personalities in OS, only without of breasts contrast) it seems that just like in OS conflict beetwen Leitmeritz and Olmutz is few-generation long.

Also i doubt that Leitzmertiz betrayed, because Elen lead Zhcted(as well leading Olmutz soldiers) army, and crashed with a unit(army) led by General Yargash., while Mila was fighting alongside of Brune Army.

also at beggining it was said that Zhcted dispatched both Elen and Mila.

it seems that Anti-Alliance beetwen Alsace and Olmutz is due to politcal reasons beetwen Alsace and Olmutz/Leitmeritz.

SPOILERS

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonOsman View Post
Sure Thing.

1: Brune invaded Muozinel because of their slavery system and invading neighbour coutries to caught their people, King Faron decided to stop this

2:he requested suport from Zhcted which sended Two Vanadis Elen and Mila from the start

3: Tenardier is in charge of Brune Army he(probably Thenardier) planned this expedition due to rivarly with Duke Ganulon.

4: Thenardier brough Dragon.

5: Brune won first Battle and Invaded Muozinel

6: Zion came to Tigre because he thought of showing dragon to Tigre to watch his(Tigre's) reaction

7: Tigre wasn't suprised because he already hunted(due to google translation, it's not 100% certain) for Dragon alone.

8: Zion is interested why Tigre's house voluntarily approached( Zion probably meant, why Vorn House tries to be close with Olmutz) Duchy of Olmutz

9: Tigre replied that it was Olmutz initiative.

10:Tigre said that the is idea that he(not idea if it's Tigre or maybe his Father) has idea to reduce disputes because Alsace ruled by Vorn Family can be in conract with Voyes Mountain Range

11: Tigre who felt sick due to his chat with Zion, went to river(to maybe take a bath, translation is bad) He witnessed there beautiful blonde woman floating on the river, Tigre had weird feelings about her(and later part is hard to understand, probably blonde girl ran away)

12: Tigre returned to his camp to watch his subordinates and then decided to sleep in blanket

13: Suddenly sleeping Tigre sensed sign of the battle and jumped to see that he place hwere he was was urrounded by Mouziniel soliders, Tigre took his subordnites and escaped.

14: Muozinel Soliders attacked Brunish Camp

15: Zion decided to leave his father's camp and to head towards Dragon, he saw unsual view, that someone hit Dragon's head. Zion took Dragon and fled it into sky.

16: Tigre was hiding in deep fog fighting Mouzoniel soldiers, situation is starting to be bad, but then a reinforcement from Zhcted(cavarly led my Mila)

17: Tigre and Mila meet for the first time since 2 years, Mila asked about ("Does the arrow arrived at the Blue Star?")

18: Mila was interested in merging her force's with Brunish army

19: Mila and Tigre are long-time acquaints, with Mila being teacher and Tigre being student

20: Olmutz and Alsace alliance was born due to anti-Leitz Merit Alliance, Mila's Mother wanting to talk with Urs, Meet Tigre, who lead Lana to Urs, it seems that Olmutz and Leit Meritz have bad relations for couple of generations and that Mila and Elen are incompatible(it's seems that it's same as in Original timeline)

Also Tigre showed his archery skills to Lana who admired his skills with bow and started to have friendly feeling to him.

21: Not sure if Lana or Urs were willing to wage for with Leitz Meritz for sake of good relationship with Alsace/Olmutz

Lana said that she would like to keep Tigre in Olmutz for one year.
Urs decided to respect the intention of Tigre(it seems that he agreed).

Tigre met Mila, and there was chemistry beetwen them.

22: Tigre and Mila talk about events that's happened since their last meeting, they confess love for each other?(not sure about that part) Tigre tries to kiss Mila in lips(from what i understand, it seems that Mila does not likes it) Mila kissed Tigre on cheek, our savage boy started to gave rain of kiss to the whole body except the lips, Mila almost lost self-controlf.

It's seems that because of their difference in positions and that they belong to different countries, it's hard to start serious relationship

Mila seems to be waiting for Tigre to stand on equal position with her?.
It seems that Tigre is trying to make a marvel to get Mila
It seems that promises have been exchanged that if you can bring arrows to blue star between the two people promote the relationship.
Although it might be a metaphor, it seems that it is necessary to make a considerable military service as it will bring arrows to the stars floating in the sky.(translation taken from google translator).

23: part where Muozinel commander Kurey(google translator showed it as Craig/Krash/Kreish :P) is thinking how Brunish Dragon got killed(since translation is bad, i will leave it)

Kurey was informed that in Brunish there is archer who can point target to 250 arsins ahead.

translation here is very bad, it's very confusing i'll scrap Muoziniel's part

24:The Duke of Tenerdal will be led to the west by encountering Muozinel'ss night attack.
Thenardier is angered by unepexted losses due to sudden attack
The Brunish army was also unable to grasp who was killing the dragon.
25: There is elder called Drekavac who gived dragon/s to Duke of Thenardier.
He seems to have brought a trained dragon.

The Duke of Thenardier says he ordered Drekavak to serve in this race, but he seems to have declined that he hates the hot weather.
It is unlikely to be an ordinary person who can pass me through to the opponent of the prince of Thenardier.
Thenardier who does not want to lose more dragons pretends to retreat and has thought about bringing the last battle near the border.
Due to need for more soldiers, Roland is called for aid.
He is in the fort in the west of Brune and is preventing the invasion of foreign countries from the west.
Roland dislikes Duke Thenardier because of putting pressure on the people.
He believes in King Faroon and he is using kingdom's treasure sword Durandal.
He don't believes Duke Thenardier, so he decided to consult King Faron .
Because the interests of Thenardier and King Faron are in agreement this time, King called Roland.
He(Proably Thenardier) decided to send Zion on a flying dragon as a commander allided with the Zhcted army.
Since unexpected events are occurring frequently, it seems that we decided to put Zion on a safe hiker.
There seems to be an intention to get him to gain some experience

26: During march Tigre and Mila talked about Zhcted History(about Seven clans and first king)

27:They saw Zion flying on Dragon, whom was looking for main force of Zhctedarmy, since he saw Zhcted flag he decided to land there.

28: Zion was glad to meet Mila while being sad to see Tigre with her, Mila asked Zion to explain current situation of Brune, He told that Dragon was killed..

Mila explained Zion where Main Force of Zhcted Army was localised.

29:Tigre and Mila were thinking who might have killed Dragon, Mila pointed existence of demons as one of possibilites, while Mila never encountered demon it seems that Her mother did fight demon while still being Vanadis, she was injured in left am due to battle. Tigre decided to believe what Mila told(and Mila's mother)

30:Next morning Mila secretly slid out of camp and went to bask in lake, she was suddenly hugged by Tigre who said that Mila' body odor have good smell.

It seems that Tigre to hunt while returning decide to go to lake and by accident saw naked Mila(it seems that Mila punched/slashed Tigres(not sure)' crotch

Mila is very angry at Tigre and kicks his back..

Suddenly

31: A mysterious blond hair beauty there appeared.
She was the girl who witnessed Tigre
Mila is wary of her.

32:A blonde beautiful woman recognized Mila as a warrior.
Where are the Vanadis? she asked
Blonde beautiful woman called herself Rusalka
Battle of Mila and Rusalka began.
Tigre shot arrows trying to cover/help Mila, but Rusalka seems to be a water being.
The arrow passed through her body.
A snake that Rusalka produced of water caught Tigre and Mila.
Mila saved Tigre but was herself dragged into the lake.
Tigre jumped into the lake to help Mila ... he felt a feeeling of strong love.

33:A fierce fight of Mila and Rusalka was done in the lake.
Mila seems to have used dragon skills(Veda) by attracting(attacking?) Rusalka.
Succeeded to defeat Rusalka but se was out of breath and started to drown,
Tigre rescued and reached the shore.

34:Both of them were soaking wet, so they raised the fire and decided to dry their clothes.

Tigre decided to took of his clothes and Mila(not sure if her clothes were taken as well) and decided to warm Mila using his body

Cuddle time

35: Tigre woke and saw that Mila was absent, he started quicky to dress up then suddenly Mila came back and expalined that she woke up early and went hunting without waking up Tigre.

36: They talked about what happened(i.e. about cuddling) while eating birds..
Tigre started doing perverted thing with Mila's body(for example rubbing her boobs)

37: Suddenly a girl came out of the distortion! The girl named Militsa, (I'm not sure if text meant that Tigre was caught with boner due to caressing Mila's body or it was because of being punched by Mila) Milzica(not sure though) proposed to cool the crotch with Lavias

38: Militsa became a Vanadis half a year ago and became a disciple of Valentina.

From the mouth of Milzica it was discovered that Tina was saying various bad things about Mila, Blue haired Vanadis was angry

39:Tigre was recognized as a person who has changed the character of Mila.
It seems that Mila before she met Tigre was a high-ranking daughter who seemed to give a cold impression.

40: When they returned to camp

They decided to discuss future measures.
Mila wanted to kill Rusalka, the demon.
They stoped Mila after they saw how exhausted Mila is.
They decided that Mila will stay at camp to rest while being wary of demons.
Meanwhile Militsa decided to investigate the lake where battle with Rusalka took place.
Mila feels uneasy to let Militsa, who is not experienced, to go alone.
Tigre decided to go with her
Although Tigre's aides tried to stop him(from going to lake probably?)

41:Tigre and Milzica returned to lake were Rusalka was found
there was a big snake of about 8 meters made from water.
Battle with Dragon..

Tigre used power of his Black Bow

it seems that the force from the dragonfly has flowed into the arrow, the arrow with a tremendous destructive power pops out and opens a big hole in the serpent.
The serpent was shattered and he was able to save Milzica.
Tigre was stunned by what he did.

42:Tigre and Militsa caught Damad who was observing them and took him to the camp, Damad wanted to be interoggated by Tigre
Damad wanted to be interrogated by Tigre.
As Damad says that he knows the place called Ruthalka where Rusalka is sealed, he decided to give him directions.
Rusalka seemed to be a monster of water, and it was expected that the power will increase if it rains.
When asked about the change of the weather in Damado (not sure if correct
translation), it was said that it will rain tomorrow, so they decided to leave on that night.

43: After they arrived to Temple which is said to have safely sealed Rusalka they decided to release Damad.
Liberating him, Tigre, Mila, Militsa entered the temple.
It seems that Damad who became freely did not leave the temple and secretly watched the battle.

<battle>

Tigre's black bow used power borrowed from Mila and Militsa

Damad asked Tigre how far can he shoot.
Tigre decided to misrepresent himself because he was suspicious of Damad and told and that it can fly to 400 alsins

44: Tigre was taught the lore of "Lord Marksman" from Militsa.

45: Gang(Tigre,Mila) Returned to the border for battle, they met Thenadier who was glad to meet Mila, However, I tried to incorporate it under my own.
Mila asked for independent action because of their small number. Mila asked for independent action because of their small number.
Mila persuaded that it was easier to collaborate with Tigre as they have taken action together already.

The Duke of Thenardier who disregarded Tigre decided to accept Mila 's proposal.

46: Roland has arrived

<Battle>

isdeed and enlightenment Kurey has decided to retreat.

47:while Mil
a joined the Bruneu Army Eleonora led Zhcted/Olmutz army s.
She entered the Muozinel territory and joined the (Olmutz?) soldier and crashed with a unit led by General Yargash.

48: The time of parting came to Tigre and Mila.
They didn't knew when they will be able to meet again
Tigre kissed Mila on lips(like madman) and ran away

49:Lana welcomed Mila who returned to Olmutz.
During her absence, she served as a ruler.
Mila headed to her when she heard that Elenora came to Lana.
Mila thanked her for leading the Olmutz army
Eleonora asked the reasons for Mila's behavior.
Elen seemed to understand that Mila is falling in love with Tigre.
and ridiculed Mila with a smile.

50:Lana and Mila talked about Demons and Tigre's Black Bow

51: Tigre returned to Alsace
Tigre reported to Urs what happened this time.
He also reported that they fought against demons and also reported that the black bow demonstrated strange power.
Urs did not know that the power hidden in the black bow is inhabited.

52: For a few days Tigre was spending time calmly but he had an unexpected visitor.
It was King Faron who came to see Tigre.

53:King Faron came to Tigre because he heard stories of Tigre from Roland.
It seems that Roland praised Tigre so much, so King seems to be interested.
Tigre was amazed at the magnitude of Roland's influence.

54:King Faron has given Tigre a mission.
King Faron said that there was a person who was in touch with Muozinel in Brune
it seems that Faron asked Tigre to go to Zhcted as liaison, Tigre agree
TIgre explained to Urs that he had received a mission from King Faron.

55: 3 months ago(maybe years, it seems to be short)

We learn that Olmutz-Alsace alliance was made due to political reasons(Olmutz and Leitzmeritz don't get along)

Urz had planned to attract people from Leitmeritz by developing its mountain path to develop Alsace.

Lana invited Tigre because she wanted him to become friend to Mila, their relationship was rocky at the beggining, because Mila was frustrated because of that Tigre and Lana got along wll

Mila's Father is named Theodor?

People of Olmutz we're not happy with Mila becoming Vanadis, they missed Lana's rule, Tigre comforted Shocked Mila.
(Tigre took Mila in disguises and brought it to the castle, where she heard people talking bad thing about her)

I'm sorry for not good enough English, gramar and spellings. quality of google translation was not that good also my English isn't that good :P

Last edited by ThorPL123; 2018-11-03 at 09:51. Reason: SPOILERS and corrections

Tags
action, ecchi, fantasy, harem, light novel, mf bunko j, politics, romance, seinen, strategy, true harem, war(s)