Closed Thread

Old 2008-09-17, 06:19   Link #1
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

[MANGA] Bleach Chapter 326 Discussion

Knockdown Monster

Quote:
Quote:

* Continues from the last chapter, Yumichika saw Ikkaku fell down so he was about to go to him. However, Shuuhei stopped him and tried to calm Yumichika down but he wouldn’t hear any of it. Kira has to come and knock him out.

* There was a change where the pillar was destroyed. The scene started disappearing and the real Karakura roads were spearing. Po saw it then turned his attention to Ikkaku. Po said Ikkaku still has some hidden power but unfortunately he’s dead.

* Ikkaka looked up at him and said he’s not dead but Po was crushing his side and said if Ikkaku is still alive then hurry up and use the hidden power of his. Ikkaku refused to do so. He said he doesn’t have that kind of power and even if he does, he wouldn’t use it with some trash like Po.

* “Is that so…then die.” Said Po. But before he could do anything someone punched him. Ikkaku looked up and see Komamura standing in front of him. Komamura looked at the disappearing area and called Iba. Iba arrived with a bag in his arms. He opened it and there were pipe-like items. He threw them on the disappearing ground. Because of that, the fake area stopped turning to the real one. Iba said they could fight as long as this is not destroyed.

* Suddenly Iba heard laughter and saw Po was near Komamura. He complimented on the punch but still said it couldn’t be called a ‘real’ punch. With that, he pouched Komamura and he fell back for hundred of meters.

* “At last, I will show the ultimate punch! Spout air, Calderon!” . Po’s body blew up and turned into something with resemble a whale. Iba was shock to see it while Po was saying, “Ha~~~~ crushing people is such a tough job.”

Credits : Annie / SpaceCat / Zangetsu

Last edited by Zu Ra; 2008-09-19 at 00:59.
Old 2008-09-17, 06:27   Link #2
Scep
commands you to...!
*Artist

komamura? From what i can understand..... no i don't understand anything T_T Looks interesting though, dosen't seem to be ikkaku (surprise here). But if it turns out it's his bankai second form or something like that....

ok.. the more i look at it the more i'm convinced that its komamura, and there seems to be some mention of iba as well. Pou (the arrancar) releases at the end of the chapter... its a whale... apparently. Enter some tousen/komamura talk soon i guess. Komamura was with the captains at first, so if he left the group, apparenty they realized ikkaku was going to lose... interesting.

Last edited by Scep; 2008-09-17 at 06:38.
Old 2008-09-17, 06:33   Link #3
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

From the little we know Ikkaku is still out and Koma step in to take out Po
Old 2008-09-17, 07:16   Link #4
Hitsugaya_Toushiro

interesting.....gonna see Komamura finally pwn somebody ..........however i hope to finally see Iba's Shikai powers
Old 2008-09-17, 08:32   Link #5
Endrance
~Rock ☆~
*Graphic Designer

Or finally get to see him release it...everytime Iba appears his zanpakuto mysteriously has already been released off screen
Old 2008-09-17, 08:55   Link #6
Scep
commands you to...!
*Artist

hasn't iba's already been shown? Personally i doubt it'll have a effect though. If anything, he was a squad 11 member once.
Old 2008-09-17, 09:22   Link #7
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Quote:

* Ikkaku is down for the count leaving Yumichika confused, he rushes towards him

* Hisagi attempts to stop him but Yumi keeps going, in the end Kira uses senten on him causing him to faint.

* Pou comments that he (Ikkaku) still has hidden power.Ikkaku replies that he doesn't have time to use something like that on such a dumb enemy.

* Pou is going to kill Ikkaku but is punched in the face by Komamura. Iba tries to stop the original town from returning as it has started to come back.

* Next Pou punches Komamura in the gut and sends him flying.

* He has his sword out in front of Iba. "Blow up, Calderon". He starts to get bigger, next week.
Credits : SpaceCat
Old 2008-09-17, 09:24   Link #8
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Quote:
* Next Pou punches Komamura in the gut and sends him flying.
Koma Koma has become synonomous with word PAWNED. We might see some Iba action, but I want to see some action from the chara who is on everybody's mind Omaeda !!!
Old 2008-09-17, 09:25   Link #9
Scep
commands you to...!
*Artist

Pou punches Komamura in the gut and sends him flying.

.... oh komamura..... just when i thought you were finally going to be awesome again...
Old 2008-09-17, 09:30   Link #10
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Koma has a hit new low from Aizen ----> Filler Arrancar . Kubo why must you hate them Furries !!!
Old 2008-09-17, 11:29   Link #11
Endrance
~Rock ☆~
*Graphic Designer

So ikkaku just got a pillar destroyed and he's still not willing to use his bankai....what is wrong with the 11th squad?
Old 2008-09-17, 11:41   Link #12
Amirali
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Amirali
Like someone said last week, if it only takes destroying 1 pillar to return the original town...then why not send the 4 fraccion to focus on a single corner? Why split them up?
Old 2008-09-17, 12:39   Link #13
Captain Yoruichi
Yoruichi Biased! ^_^

Send a message via AIM to Captain Yoruichi
I hope Komamura gets back up from the punch and goes and kicks Pou's butt. ^_^

But, getting a little off topic, if the captains and vice captains are either in Hueco Mundo or the fake K-Town, who's watching the real K-Town, and who's watching Soul Society?
Old 2008-09-17, 12:42   Link #14
Amirali
Banned

Logically, the Vaizards, Urahara, Isshin, Ruuken and Yoruichi should still be in real-K-town, unless they departed before the switch. Which means that's all the protection SS has as well at the moment?
Old 2008-09-17, 12:45   Link #15
Captain Yoruichi
Yoruichi Biased! ^_^

Send a message via AIM to Captain Yoruichi
If the real K-Town crew is Yoruichi, Urahara, Isshin, Ryuuken, and the Vizards, that's not that bad. They may not have the numbers, but they probably have the power to make up for it.
Old 2008-09-17, 12:57   Link #16
Langus
Optimus Prime

Shit... When has Komamura ever been anything but completely useless in a fight? They should've let the VC handle this one. I actually feel bad for Ikkaku - what a blow to his pride.
Old 2008-09-17, 13:07   Link #17
Amirali
Banned

Will this chapter lend fuel to the Yumichika x Ikkaku shippers?
Old 2008-09-17, 14:35   Link #18
HiroInazuma
Boss of Ecchi Yazuka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endrance View Post
So ikkaku just got a pillar destroyed and he's still not willing to use his bankai....what is wrong with the 11th squad?
All of them are retards:

Yumi: I will not even use my shikai to save my life just to save myself from shame
Ikkaku: Show my bankai to defeat an opponent then get promoted?! Pfft, please....
Zaraki: CUT ME OVER AND OVER!

Seriously why did Yama hire them
Old 2008-09-17, 14:57   Link #19
Anima
Oh! You mean we don't?

I think people should give Komamura a break. It's funny tho how Pou's face is so elastic!
Old 2008-09-17, 15:43   Link #20
holypanl
Well Rounded Critic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitsugaya_Toushiro View Post
interesting.....gonna see Komamura finally pwn somebody ..........however i hope to finally see Iba's Shikai powers
Komamura pwn someone?? Nah...lame.

See cos he should actually be DEAD. See, when Aizen came around and used a LVL 90+ HaDou on him he was set as a pawn character to demonstrate Aizens power, and his ruthlessness. It would have been poerfect if Komamura had died to show exactly how heartless Aizen really was, and how powerful he is seeing as his LVL 90 -without-incantation, not-even-one-third-power spell had KILLED Komura. But no...

Not only did he not die, but he GOT UP at the end and Shouted some sentimental nonsense to Tousen.

Dang. He should have died... persistent bugger...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amirali View Post
Like someone said last week, if it only takes destroying 1 pillar to return the original town...then why not send the 4 fraccion to focus on a single corner? Why split them up?
Because, you see, then the actions of the espada would make sense, and then they would actually be doing something logical, and appearing to be cold, calculating, proper villains like they should. And not the toilet-wipes they've been showcased as so far.

Why didn't arrancar move as a unit and take out the pillars one by one? Because Kubo is too damn lazy to do an all out multi-character battle; So yet again, he lowers the arrancar wow factor by making them look stupid; and then, consistent with his previous pattern of flecking up every villain, inctroduced so far, he lets all of them get defeated.

Because Bleach is about Ichigo and his crew of battle-obsessed friends who run through every major antagonist like a searing knife through butter. There is no plot. Aizen is a villain. But what EXACTLY has he done wrong?

Ever ask yourself that? What exactly is wrong with what Aizen is doing?

He is a villain of supposed refined, S-rank priority, so to peak. And all he's done is try to escape peacefully from soul Society. But when he tries to get out without having to harm anyone, he is intercepted by Hitsugaya and co. whom he warns, in each case, more than once.

His goal: To become stronger. His powers, in themselves are not corrupt. His method of seeking to gain power, hollowification of Shinigami, does not innately cause any harm to anyone. The only reason he forms the espada and arrancar is so that he can have defenses against Soul Society who are too afraid to develop themselves to higher potential.

But they are afraid to let someone else do what they all have every freedom to do. So their prejudice, and FEAR makes them want to exterminate the source of their own insecurity.

Aizen says the "seat in the sky" is empty. In other words, there is no-one whom Soul Society needs to protect there. Aizen won't even have to kill anyone to get to this Seat in the Sky.

What is Soul Society? Its just an organization created by the current "King of Soul Society" to smash down any and all competition as he himself prepares to assume the same throne as Aizen.

I mean think about it: The King of Soul Soc. must be a Shinigami. And he's definitely at least at Aizen's level, where he has developed every part of his Shinigami potential.

Aizen is simply a man who sees no worth in all this self-limiting folly that his fellow shinigami, who can be sooo much more, choose to follow. So he tries to go higher, to where he KNOWS he can be, but everyone is too afraid of him. So, well, he says:

"Screw them." And since they always insist on getting in his way, not even nderstanding their own powers, he just decides that, well, if they insist, then I guess I'll just have to warn them, and then kill them if they persist.

There's absolutely nothing wrong with that. Soul Soc are just self righteous bullsh*t lackies of the king of Soul Society, who is another person with the same goal as Aizen. Not so? Is there any other axplanation for his existence in the shceme of things?

He doesn't care about Soul Society; He stays up in his throne, and doesn't even bother to use his (and we all know he's really REALLY strong) nonpareil power to help anyone form SS. In fact, he evn goes so far as to leech all the most powerful shinigami form SS. They bacoem his "guards". Is this any different form the Espada who belong to Aizen? It just about availability. No shinigami will support Aizen, but he needs military force for security against SS. So, well, He just settles for the hollows...

And think about it: If Soul Soc wasn't gettoing in Aizens' way, then he wouldn't have needed to get 1000000 sould from Karakura, would he?

If everyone would just leave him alone, then HE WOULD NOT QUALIFY AS A VILLAIN!!!!

Does anyone realize that?? Aizen is not a villain. He does not, by himself, when left alone, cause negative effects on the society around him. He doesn't instigate unrest. Arrancar and Espada are completely unnnessecary without Soul Soc around. So even the Espadas are not excuse to call him 'evil'.

Aizen does not need espada in order to hollowify himself and develop his hollow powers. Soul society is afraid of him becoming strong enough to assume the "Seat in the Sky" beciase they are UNSURE and INSECURE about what he will do once he gets there.

THAT'S ALL. Plain and simple.

The only thing he ever did that qualifies as criminal is when he did testing on the members of Southern Rukongai. He vporized their souls with his hollowification experiments.

If you can, find another fault with Aizen, that would not exist if it were not for Soul Society hampering him for no reason

You can't. Know why? Cos Aizen isn't a real Villain. And bleach lacks a storyline. All kubo ever does is line up people who are completely pointless, and then have Ichigo slaughter them, pronto pronto.

But you know, AIzen has aspired to become the the real powerful being he was meant to be, a real God of Death, (Has no-one else noticed? The obvious clue as to the potential of a shinigami at his full stage of development?) and he will be exterminated. But, looking at where the story is going so far,

...Does anyone else notice that Ichigo is heading to exactly where Aizen is trying to go? Look at it: Ichigo and Aizen possess the real deal hollowification, (or in Aizen's case the knowledge of ho it works, but he hasn't done it yet) and both are high powered fighters.

Only difference? Aizen was the PIONEER. So he had to do experimentation. That's all. Due to circumstance, Aizen had no information to work with, save some notes from Urahara, who was only inetersted in the stabilization aspect of Hollowification.

Ichigo posesses the same power, and since he has a predecessor, and some people who can guide him, he doesn't NEED to do experimentation to grow. Aizen did.

That's all.

I challenge anyone to find even ONE other error with Aizen's character. ONE other evil that could have been avoided had it not been for Soul Society's narrow-minded approach to everything. Aizen is, essentially, not a villain.

Find ONE flaw.

Just one.

First they went for communists: and I didn't speak out, not being a communist;
Then they came for trade unionists, and I said naught because I wasn't a trade unionist;
Then they came for the Jews: and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a Jew;

Then they came for me!
...and there was no one left to speak out for me.
Closed Thread

Tags
manga, weekly chapter discussion