AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2007-10-05, 09:34   Link #1
anime-fanatic

[Anime-Only] Naruto's Progress

Anyone feel like he hasn't really learned much other than how to better control his clones? All i've been seeing is that he transforms into that monster each time.

The latest few episodes in Naruto with sakura and that fight with sasori was really cool and unique. It was kind of silly how chiiyo and sakura didn't notice his weak point earlier. It's so obvious.

The delay in naruto by 2 weeks is kind of annoying even though it's such a popular anime series. Still i will continue to watch because i love naruto anime.
anime-fanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-05, 10:01   Link #2
Jameel11435

naruto's power lies within dat red talied fox chakra...so i guess as long as he improves dat he'll be powerful...as for learning new jutsu...well he dint learn none...i give him a 3 outta 10 in that department
Jameel11435 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-05, 10:46   Link #3
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Time will tell us what he really learned. But we gotta be patient.
The fact that both Sakura & Naruto were able to keep up with Kakashi sort of already answers their progress. And dont think that Kakashi didnt improve himself either.

Try to compare that and our heroes before the 3 years timeskip.
Old 2007-10-05, 14:43   Link #4
Whitemoon648
Sawa-Chan <3 <3 <3

So far i think Sakura is alot stronger than naruto. She is alot smarter and can keep her calm. In my opinion if naruto or Sakura was to go against an akatsuki, Sakura would have a better chance. Naruto gets angry easily and so he will lose to the witty Akatsuki easily. It doesnt matter if naruto has the Fox power without being able to control it.
Old 2007-10-05, 16:52   Link #5
Jameel11435

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitemoon648 View Post
So far i think Sakura is alot stronger than naruto. She is alot smarter and can keep her calm. In my opinion if naruto or Sakura was to go against an akatsuki, Sakura would have a better chance. Naruto gets angry easily and so he will lose to the witty Akatsuki easily. It doesnt matter if naruto has the Fox power without being able to control it.
...sakura cant do rasengan tho
Jameel11435 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-05, 17:13   Link #6
Texasjew
i cook for a living :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jameel11435 View Post
naruto's power lies within dat red talied fox chakra...so i guess as long as he improves dat he'll be powerful...as for learning new jutsu...well he dint learn none...i give him a 3 outta 10 in that department
first off i dont know what all you are saying, i think u need to go back to school and learn english again. the other is that naruto did learn a new jutsu the Oodama Rasengan, but the show is just starting so im sure their is a lot more on all the chars. roles
Texasjew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-05, 23:58   Link #7
sydneybarton
awsome member

Send a message via AIM to sydneybarton
he also uses the ... i think its called the regengon???the hokagays moveand jiraras move
sydneybarton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-06, 00:44   Link #8
Texasjew

Quote:
Originally Posted by sydneybarton View Post
he also uses the ... i think its called the regengon???the hokagays moveand jiraras move
Oodama Rasengan look up^^
Old 2007-10-06, 08:16   Link #9
Silvx

Quote:
Originally Posted by sydneybarton View Post
Darn that was crazy spelling lol. Yes the oodama Rasengan, needs 2 clones and Naruto to be able to control it, he used it on the fake Itachi. Naruto got smarter over the time skip don't you guys think? His clone usage now is superb, he thinks more and he can control the Kyuubi's chakra easier. He just needs to work on his temper
Silvx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-06, 09:39   Link #10
Naruto_spartan
epic hero

Location: In a place in the mountins of Europe, a place where legends still spring in the world of modern man.
Naruto also has another jutsu up his sleave the he can't control yet. I am sure of it.
[cut]
Also he become smarter, more colected and better chakra control. And what do you expect from him, he still has a lot to learn. I expect much from Naruto. He will become the most powerful some day.

Last edited by Hunter; 2007-10-06 at 10:32.
Naruto_spartan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-06, 16:01   Link #11
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

How about the: Naruto-summons-a-massive-Shuriken-Outta-Nowhere-Tenten-Style-! ??
Old 2007-10-06, 17:39   Link #12
BlackShinobi07

Spoiler for Anime:
BlackShinobi07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-06, 17:45   Link #13
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackShinobi07 View Post
Spoiler for Anime:
This comment was discussed alot...back when the manga chapter just got out.
But dont forget. Itachi aint a genjutsu user from across the street. He is one of the best in the (Naruto) world.

Kurenai for example may be one of the best (genjutsu users) in Konoha and it's no suprise that she got out of the countered genjutsu.
Old 2007-10-06, 20:36   Link #14
BlackShinobi07

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Johnny 5 View Post
This comment was discussed alot...back when the manga chapter just got out.
But dont forget. Itachi aint a genjutsu user from across the street. He is one of the best in the (Naruto) world.

Kurenai for example may be one of the best (genjutsu users) in Konoha and it's no suprise that she got out of the countered genjutsu.
I just expect much more from Naruto. He's the protagonist yet he has made the least progress out of all the characters in shippuden. Something about that just bothers me.

Last edited by BlackShinobi07; 2007-10-09 at 15:05.
Old 2007-10-06, 23:02   Link #15
Texasjew

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackShinobi07 View Post
I just expect much more from Naruto. He's the protagonistand yet he has made the least progress out of all the characters in shippuden. Something about that just bothers me.
i believe that naruto dosent need to know about genjutsu he just needs to be a beast...
Old 2007-10-06, 23:23   Link #16
Silvx

It is still early into the series for the anime-only viewers keep in mind. Kishi wouldn't want to show all of Naruto's training success as soon as he returns right? Gotta leave something out to look forward to! And his new outfit isn't retarded ; ;
Silvx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-06, 23:31   Link #17
BlackShinobi07

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvx View Post
It is still early into the series for the anime-only viewers keep in mind. Kishi wouldn't want to show all of Naruto's training success as soon as he returns right? Gotta leave something out to look forward to! And his new outfit isn't retarded ; ;
Spoiler for Manga:

BTW, you really think those high-water pants are cool?