AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-03-13, 05:13   Link #241
Mr Hat and Clogs
Did someone call a doctor

Ichigo's inner hippy.
Old 2009-03-13, 05:19   Link #242
Amirali
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Amirali
Quote:
Originally Posted by UserName View Post
I just found it odd that most people seem to think that Orihime definitely healed him which wouldn't really match Orihime's desperation at wanting to do something. Aside from that, the hole wasn't any smaller in the last page there was a close up. Same with her unable to reject a much smaller amount of Ulquiorra's reiatsu before (at first.)
Well, I agree it seems Orihime's powers couldn't heal Ichigo in the conventional sense. However, it's a pretty big coincidence that he suddenly starts a hollow transformation right after she tries to use her healing powers on him. That suggests to me her powers did have some effect on him. Whether it was healing , or something entirely different, I have no idea.
Old 2009-03-13, 05:22   Link #243
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amirali View Post
Well, I agree it certainly does seem that Orihime's powers couldn't heal Ichigo in the conventional sense. However, it's a pretty big coincidence that he suddenly starts a hollow transformation right after she tries to use her healing powers on him. That suggests to me her powers did have some effect on him. Whether it was healing , or something entirely different, I have no idea.
You know what I'm afraid of, we'll probably never get a clear cut answer to these questions.

But I do have an inkling of an idea of how ichigo would regain himself if he is infact going to lose himself in this transformation. But, I'll keep it to myself least I insite a riot.
Old 2009-03-13, 05:26   Link #244
Amirali
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Amirali
You saying it would incite a riot; but Kubo writing it might start a World War. .
Old 2009-03-13, 05:30   Link #245
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
You saying it would incite a riot; but Kubo writing it might start a World War. .
touche~! you must be thinking the same as I am my old friend. Are you prepared for the upcoming apocalypse?
Old 2009-03-13, 05:42   Link #246
7runks
SSJ7
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by yezhanquan View Post
If Orihime can reject anything, why did Emocar say that she won't be able to bring him back? A bluff?
Orihimei's healing failure might probably mean that her powers do not work without a central or a core unit to spread it out. It looks like that her reject technique or power has limitations like Ichigo except if they learn how to use it. Now just imagine if it was the opposite Orihimei fighting and Ichigo healing [Orihimei san x20 times]
Old 2009-03-13, 05:48   Link #247
Josh Uzumaki

does anybody here think that the hole blasted in ichigos chest, is alot like a hollow now, so this might be him asending to his second vizard release. que his long hair, but no body mask?
Old 2009-03-13, 06:29   Link #248
DarkHollowIchigo

hahahaha....behold...Ichigo's 2nd transformation in hollow form!
Old 2009-03-13, 06:48   Link #249
ZolfKimbley.BG
Explode!

The long-awaited hollowification! When Hichigo comes back, he'll be steaming with anger at letting Ichigo get killed so easily. I smell a shitstorm approaching for Ulquiorra. ]
Old 2009-03-13, 06:50   Link #250
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solace View Post
Indeed! Good eye both of you, I missed that. Now explain how his robe is missing from his upper body in the first few pages.
Hmmm, could be that Orihime's healing process (or the transformation ) is also causing Ichigo's uniform to reform. When Orihime healed Ichigo after his first fight w/ Ulq, the uniform was as good as new whereas the right half of the top had been ripped off before that.

Although now that I look, it seems like Ichigo's sleeve might've returned before she even started healing him.

So I guess a wizard did it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amirali
Well, I agree it seems Orihime's powers couldn't heal Ichigo in the conventional sense. However, it's a pretty big coincidence that he suddenly starts a hollow transformation right after she tries to use her healing powers on him. That suggests to me her powers did have some effect on him. Whether it was healing , or something entirely different, I have no idea.
I dunno. I'm thinking he would've started transforming regardless of the healing or not. I mean if you consider Orihime's power is rejection, she shouldn't be able to alter anyone to a different state than they were before by definition. You could even argue that Ichigo's only transforming because he's hurt so badly. It's hard to tell in this situation: is it Orihime's powers, Ulq's attack, or just the stress of the situation that's causing Ichigo to transform? I doubt she's directly the cause for Ichigo's change, but I'm not ruling it out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara
But I do have an inkling of an idea of how ichigo would regain himself if he is infact going to lose himself in this transformation. But, I'll keep it to myself least I insite a riot.

Old 2009-03-13, 07:38   Link #251
Josh Uzumaki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabaku Kyu View Post
Hmmm, could be that Orihime's healing process (or the transformation ) is also causing Ichigo's uniform to reform. When Orihime healed Ichigo after his first fight w/ Ulq, the uniform was as good as new whereas the right half of the top had been ripped off before that.

Although now that I look, it seems like Ichigo's sleeve might've returned before she even started healing him.

So I guess a wizard did it?

I dunno. I'm thinking he would've started transforming regardless of the healing or not. I mean if you consider Orihime's power is rejection, she shouldn't be able to alter anyone to a different state than they were before by definition. You could even argue that Ichigo's only transforming because he's hurt so badly. It's hard to tell in this situation: is it Orihime's powers, Ulq's attack, or just the stress of the situation that's causing Ichigo to transform? I doubt she's directly the cause for Ichigo's change, but I'm not ruling it out.

he would have heard her cries out for help in his pre dying state...that would have given him insentive to try save her as per,
Old 2009-03-13, 07:53   Link #252
Kaiba

If I had a dollar for every single time Inoue said "Kurosaki-kun"......
Old 2009-03-13, 08:05   Link #253
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

...There wouldn't be an economic crisis?
Old 2009-03-13, 08:07   Link #254
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Whoa.. that was.. whoa. I thought for sure Inoue was going to do something to Ulq but I guess she revived Ichigo enough for his inner-hollow to wake up. This should be good.
Old 2009-03-13, 08:14   Link #255
incorrupts
Banned

Send a message via MSN to incorrupts
Quote:

It is not unfair to say this. The coda-words for the chapter, do imply this too.

Anyway, amazing chapter, wow. Just read it and seriously, i can feel for Inoue. All her sacrifices for her friends, went in vain and the only thing she can do now, is watching Ichigo and Ishida, getting beaten up like this.
And she cannot take the blows for them, because she knows Ulquiorra won;t harm her. She can only basically watch from the sidelines.
It is perfectly rational to freak out.
Really, that is poetic build-up. Inoue, made the choice to go to Hueco Mundo to save her friends, and yet, this does not matter in the end. The true despair Ulqui said last chap, applies more to Inoue, than anyone else right now.
Old 2009-03-13, 08:19   Link #256
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by incorrupts View Post
Anyway, amazing chapter, wow. Just read it and seriously, i can feel for Inoue. All her sacrifices for her friends, went in vain and the only thing she can do now, is watching Ichigo and Ishida, getting beaten up like this.
And she cannot take the blows for them, because she knows Ulquiorra won;t harm her. She can only basically watch from the sidelines.
It is perfectly rational to freak out.
Really, that is poetic build-up. Inoue, made the choice to go to Hueco Mundo to save her friends, and yet, this does not matter in the end. The true despair Ulqui said last chap, applies more to Inoue, than anyone else right now.
Well said.. well said. But, I think Ulq would hurt Inoue now since Aizen dismissed her unless he left out a part in his announcement that he still needs her, who knows.
Old 2009-03-13, 08:21   Link #257
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Kubo said that Inoue was difficult for him to draw, but he always draws her so beautifully.
Old 2009-03-13, 08:22   Link #258
incorrupts
Banned

Send a message via MSN to incorrupts
Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
Well said.. well said. But, I think Ulq would hurt Inoue now since Aizen dismissed her unless he left out a part in his announcement that he still needs her, who knows.

I honestly do not think he will hurt her. He would have done it by now. He does know from their talks all those chapters, that for Inoue, her friends are the most important thing. She would prefer literally, to die, rather than seeing them like this. He is just, breaking her spirit. Not harming her physically, but basically, assassinating her mentally.
Well, let;s see what Ichigo will do next chapt, that ought to be really interesting.
Old 2009-03-13, 08:31   Link #259
Viron

Quote:
Originally Posted by incorrupts View Post

I honestly do not think he will hurt her. He would have done it by now. He does know from their talks all those chapters, that for Inoue, her friends are the most important thing. She would prefer literally, to die, rather than seeing them like this. He is just, breaking her spirit. Not harming her physically, but basically, assassinating her mentally.
Well, let;s see what Ichigo will do next chapt, that ought to be really interesting.
It's obvious that all of Uqls actions are meant for breaking Orihimes spirit. But I still don't get the reason, why he acts like this. Part of this was making Ichigo to give up by showing his true power. (what else would have an greater impact on Orihime than seeing Ichigo surrender) It didn't work and Ulq got angry. So why is he so concerned with breaking Orihimes will?
Old 2009-03-13, 08:45   Link #260
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viron View Post
It's obvious that all of Uqls actions are meant for breaking Orihimes spirit. But I still don't get the reason, why he acts like this. Part of this was making Ichigo to give up by showing his true power. (what else would have an greater impact on Orihime than seeing Ichigo surrender) It didn't work and Ulq got angry. So why is he so concerned with breaking Orihimes will?
The sooner he breaks her spirit, the sooner she accepts the fact that she belongs to Aizen.

Closed Thread

Tags
weekly chapter discussion, manga