AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > One Piece

Notices

Old 2018-06-01, 13:17   Link #21
Wandering Soul

I get that all these girls are princesses so they'll have what most people consider an ideal body type, but they really do deserve the title "Nami clones".

It was nice to see all of them gushing about Luffy. Now we just have to add Hancock to the mix and watch it all implode.
Old 2018-06-01, 19:26   Link #22
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramero View Post
I was thinking about the same thing about Dragon. If Dragon reveal it then Doflamingo will be useless, probably he will panic realizing that other people aside of Doflamingo knows it.
Dragon likely knows. I suspect Luffy's mother was a CD. She turned on them and told Dragon the secret and they did something to her as a result (death or capture depending on if Oda keeps to what he has said before) making Dragon start the revolutionary army.
Old 2018-06-02, 06:14   Link #23
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
It was nice to see Luffy's princess harem (also known as the Nami clones) interact with each other. Not sure which is the biggest Luffy fangirl, but I guess Rebecca might have an edge? It seems like Luffy is all she's talked about since she came back. Sanji would be seething with jealousy if he could hear them.

It was good seeing the Drum Kingdom characters again. On the other hand, very unpleasant to see Charloss again. Hopefully he'll get punched by somebody else in this arc.
we need Hancock in this arc soooo baaadd....

could they remove some disgusting Tenryuubito from this arc? I really hate it when no one dares to raise their hand against them
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-06-02, 09:26   Link #24
Ramero
7th Order Knight / Hermit

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Yami~ View Post
we need Hancock in this arc soooo baaadd....

could they remove some disgusting Tenryuubito from this arc? I really hate it when no one dares to raise their hand against them
I make a bet that Charloss will got beaten up again. Surely we will be ROFL even more w hen that happens.

If Shirahoshi got captured, Charloss can be knocked out by her cries that calls Sea Kings but that will makes Shirahoshi's presence become known to WG that she was a Poseidon.

@cyberdemon

Hiding the D name is not as easy as it looks. If Luffy's mother was a Celestial Dragon, Garp should have known it.
Ramero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-06-02, 12:27   Link #25
P_Dezz

it would be kind of cool if this whole arc, answers alot of loose ends. the reveal of this mystery treasure, who is joyboy, more than likely the CD's have a higher up king we'll get to meet him/her, Magellan's well-being and the whole aftermath of the prison raid at ID, mr.2's whereabouts.
P_Dezz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-06-02, 18:21   Link #26
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramero View Post
Hiding the D name is not as easy as it looks. If Luffy's mother was a Celestial Dragon, Garp should have known it.
Garp may have been her body guard while she met Dragon. However to the CD, Luffy would be impure. Especially depending on her rank amongst the CDs. That would make all the more reason to hide him. A half blood CD who also has the initial of D. They would be terrified of him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by P_Dezz View Post
it would be kind of cool if this whole arc, answers alot of loose ends. the reveal of this mystery treasure, who is joyboy, more than likely the CD's have a higher up king we'll get to meet him/her, Magellan's well-being and the whole aftermath of the prison raid at ID, mr.2's whereabouts.
maybe a celestial dragon queen who happens to be Luffy's mother. lol