michaelbo121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-19, 11:45   Link #2562
yondaime95

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelbo121 View Post
Thanks yondaime
I like your character nice job

I especially like how you added relatives and the focus of his jutsu
thanks, thats a new thing i've been adding to my character bios lately. i figured i should throw that up there.
yondaime95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-19, 12:11   Link #2563
ToshiroHitsugaya
Head Captain

Name Toshiro Hitsu

Hair Color Brown

Eye Color Green

Age 20

Rank Jonin

Gender Male

Blood type O

Family N/A

Team: Team Hitsu

Affiliation Konohagakure

Nature Type
Wind(main)
Fire(Secondary)

known Jutsus
Quick Fist(a taijutsu that focus on hiting targets multiple times in a short period of time in order to inflict great damage on the body normaly combined with Cyclone fists)
Summoning Technique (Wolfs)
Wind Clone Technique
Shadow Clone Technique
Multiple Shadow Clone Technique
Flying Swallow
Shuriken Shadow Clone Technique
Wind Release: Rotating Shuriken
Wind Release: Multi Spiraling Shuriken
Wind Release: Hair Wind
Wind Release: Godly Wind from the Mountains
Wind Release: Wind Dragon Bomb
Wind Release: Great Wind Dragon Bomb
Wind Release: Wind Dragon
Wind Release: Twin Wind Dragons
Wind Release: Wind Tornado Wall
Wind Release: Cyclone Fist(releases wind chakra on impact)
Wind Release: Cyclone Sphere (makes a sphere of wind in ones hand and then launches it at a target)
Wind Release: Cyclone Volley Sphere (uses all in not most the users Chakra to make 10000 wind spheres in the sky to bring them all down for one massive attack)
Wind Release: Great Breakthrough
Wind Release: Air Vacuum(sucks all the air out of a small area)
Fire Release: Fire Dragon Bomb
Fire Release: Fire Dragon
Fire Release: Great Fireball Technique
Fire Release: Meteor Jutsu(combines Wind Release: Cyclone Volley Sphere with a Fire Release: to create superheated fire balls that fall down from the sky and creates extremly Hot winds that can burn the skin)

Jutsu:Wind Release: Multi Spiraling Shuriken
Type: Ninjutsu
how its used first the user must use multi shadow clone jutsu then By merging one's chakra with their shuriken they throw them and then use multi Shuriken justsu to create Multi Spiraling Shuriken Jutsu(this is a combination of 3 jutsus The 3rd Hokage's Shuriken Shadow Clone Technique and Wind Release Spiraling Shuriken
class A
range short to mid

Wind Release: Air Vacuum(sucks all the air out of a small area)

Wind Release: Cyclone Sphere (makes a sphere of wind in ones hand and then launches it at a target)

Wind Release: Cyclone Volley Sphere (uses all in not most the users Chakra to make 10000 wind spheres in the sky to bring them all down for one massive attack)

Fire Release: Meteor Jutsu(combines Wind Release: Cyclone Volley Sphere with a Fire Release: to create superheated fire balls that fall down from the sky and creates extremly Hot winds that can burn the skin)

Jutsu Great Wolf Summoning
the user can someone the grey wolf Filtiarn (lord of the wolfs) to battle.
Filtiarn is a wind element Summoning.

attacks
wolf howl( can send shockwaves through the air)
also has the ability to deafen an enemy
Giant Wind Sphere(can make a giant sphere of wind in his mouth and shot it at an enemy causeing massive damage)
can infuse wind chakra in his claws and teath which can then cut through almost anything
can send a small shockwaves with the his tail

and in case you wondering Filtiarn is Irish for lod or wolfs I dont know and japanese for it

My guy has some already existing jutsus(ok alot) and some original and some spine offs of some but this help develope my guy as the most powerful wind ninja

Last edited by ToshiroHitsugaya; 2008-12-19 at 13:26.
ToshiroHitsugaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-19, 18:50   Link #2564
michaelbo121

I took some thought into the naming of this one hope its a good one

Fuuton: Meimei Kanshou (Divine Intervention): This technique uses wind to create a powerful barrier where the user chooses, this effectively blocks every type of attack incoming from that direction (excluding fire as this is a wind element, although weakening it instead of powering it up). The downside is that it only blocks in one direction and the chakra it takes to use in a larger area can be enormous. If the user runs out of chakra while expanding it, but forces it, it can still be maintained, however the sheild will remain the same size, and for every second the user forces it without chakra, 5 months of their lifespan will be depleted. In the end, if the user depletes his remaining lifespan he will die the cost of a divine intervention. However the user can also give up his entire life all at once to make the jutsu last for 48 hours and as a bubble around someone else.
Hand seals: Rabbit, Dog, Tiger.
Old 2008-12-19, 18:52   Link #2565
Sakuranbo
So Like A Rose

Quote:
I took some thought into the naming of this one hope its a good one

Fuuton: Meimei Kanshou (Divine Intervention): This technique uses wind to create a powerful barrier where the user chooses, this effectively blocks every type of attack incoming from that direction (excluding fire as this is a wind element, although weakening it instead of powering it up). The downside is that it only blocks in one direction and the chakra it takes to use in a larger area can be enormous. If the user runs out of chakra while expanding it, but forces it, it can still be maintained, however the sheild will remain the same size, and for every second the user forces it without chakra, 5 months of their lifespan will be depleted. In the end, if the user depletes his remaining lifespan he will die the cost of a divine intervention. However the user can also give up his entire life all at once to make the jutsu last for 48 hours and as a bubble around someone else.
Hand seals: Rabbit, Dog, Tiger.

That's actually pretty good. It somewhat reminds me of
Spoiler for Manga:

It's nice because you have made it a decent and not an "zomg uber-hax" type jutsu that we sometimes see. It has a drawback being it can only block in one direction, and larger amounts of chakra is needed for a wider range. I am curious to see more jutsu like this from you, good job!
Old 2008-12-19, 18:55   Link #2566
michaelbo121

Thanks Mateus! I really appreciate all the nice comments.

Although i wish that i had known about that jutsu so that it wouldnt be like i was copying
Old 2008-12-19, 19:06   Link #2567
Sakuranbo
So Like A Rose

Quote:
Thanks Mateus! I really appreciate all the nice comments.

Although i wish that i had known about that jutsu so that it wouldnt be like i was copying
It's hardly copying if you didn't know about it
Old 2008-12-19, 19:16   Link #2568
michaelbo121

thanks i felt bad about that
Old 2008-12-19, 20:01   Link #2569
michaelbo121

WOHOO got another for you guys i hope this is as good or better than my last one, it took my some time but i think it was worth it

Fuuton: I-Guri Tsume Dageki (Eagle Talon Strike): The user of this move needs to practice a lot in many arts of wind element manipulation to use this effectively and to live through the strain on the body, this technique is aimed at the heart of the opponent and the user manipulates his chakra into the wind enabling himself to fly temporarily, long enough to soar towards the opponent. While flying at the opponent the user uses wind manipulation to transform his hand into a blade of wind. The user then reaches his target and gouges at their heart peircing it easily as the wind is sharper than 97% of all blades on earth only exceeded by the greatest smiths blades which are blessed by the gods. The downside to this jutsu is that in order to manipulate so much wind takes amounts of chakra completely unreachable by anyone under the jonin level, exceptions of course include jinchuriki. The other downside of this technique is that the aim needs to be perfect or it could be a complete waste of chakra, and a technique like this cannot be wasted. Also if not perfectly manipulated the user could fall out of the sky causing death because of the height needed to maximize the power of the technique.

HOPE YOU LIKE IT
Old 2008-12-21, 02:20   Link #2570
Dan the Man
Defeater of Robot Masters
*Artist

Location: Wherever YOU aren't. Thanks for not visiting... *Sniff*
Send a message via AIM to Dan the Man Send a message via MSN to Dan the Man
Well, I haven't posted here in a while, so I thought I'd post my entry for the create a character contest this month...

Spoiler:

-----Chicks dig giant robots------
Dan the Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-22, 12:09   Link #2571
Sakuranbo
So Like A Rose

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan the Man View Post
Well, I haven't posted here in a while, so I thought I'd post my entry for the create a character contest this month...

Spoiler:
Oh wow DtM, that guy's a monster It's nice to see another menacing nin from Kikai. The arm cannon is probably the coolest part imo (of course I've always been a fan of decimating things from hundred feet awat )
Old 2008-12-22, 15:12   Link #2572
kewlgurl4ya
USODA

Send a message via MSN to kewlgurl4ya
i have an Uchiha OC if u guys wunna see her....^^
kewlgurl4ya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-23, 00:10   Link #2573
Dan the Man
Defeater of Robot Masters
*Artist

Location: Wherever YOU aren't. Thanks for not visiting... *Sniff*
Send a message via AIM to Dan the Man Send a message via MSN to Dan the Man
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mateus View Post
Oh wow DtM, that guy's a monster It's nice to see another menacing nin from Kikai. The arm cannon is probably the coolest part imo (of course I've always been a fan of decimating things from hundred feet awat )

That's so strange... I love long-range decimation too!

-----Chicks dig giant robots------
Dan the Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-25, 17:54   Link #2574
Mitsu
Momento Mori

This is just a short character that I wrote down before I forgot it...*sigh* It's not as good as I want it to be because I'm in a hurry to get it posted.

Spoiler for Character:
Old 2008-12-25, 18:01   Link #2575
Cub-Sama
Member of DOLLARS
*Artist

Jutsu: Fuuton: Kuressento Kazeken no Jutsu(Wind Element: Crescent Wind Blade Technique).
Type: Wind Elemental Ninjutsu
Effect: Creating wind natured chakra using a slicing motion the user can create wind natured chakra blades in the shape of a crescent moon that are invisible to the naked eye that can cut through boulders with enough focus, the smaller the edge the greater the cutting power.
Hand seals required: Normal ninja hand seal

Jutsu: Fuuton: Kazetama Rendan no Jutsu(Wind Element: Wind Bullet Barrage Technique)
Type: Wind Elemental Ninjutsu
Effect: Using small rocks, marbles, balls or just senbon needles by creating wind natured chakra around multiple particles and causing the chakra to spin like drills the user can send barrages of wind bullets towards the opponent that can easily pierce through the skin, the smaller to point the greater the pressure.

We are DOLLARS, credit for sig goes to CMHerrera-chan
Cub-Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-26, 01:41   Link #2576
michaelbo121

Nice Jutsu's Cub-Sama i liked your crescent wind blade technique well done, i liked how you included how the more honed the blade is the deeper it cuts, only one thing, the jutsu doesnt really seem to have a downside, but its not uber overpowered at least. STILL good job .
Old 2008-12-26, 01:59   Link #2577
Cub-Sama
Member of DOLLARS
*Artist

Quote:
Nice Jutsu's Cub-Sama i liked your crescent wind blade technique well done, i liked how you included how the more honed the blade is the deeper it cuts, only one thing, the jutsu doesnt really seem to have a downside, but its not uber overpowered at least. STILL good job .
Actually it does, the jutsu doesn't cover a large area, the length is just the length of a wakizashi so it is easy to dodge which is why I should of included that it should be used as point blank technique or a close range technique or a long range technique to be used when the opponent is in a closed area.

We are DOLLARS, credit for sig goes to CMHerrera-chan
Cub-Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-26, 13:29   Link #2578
michaelbo121

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cub-Sama View Post
Actually it does, the jutsu doesn't cover a large area, the length is just the length of a wakizashi so it is easy to dodge which is why I should of included that it should be used as point blank technique or a close range technique or a long range technique to be used when the opponent is in a closed area.
Oh i see, sorry about that that makes more sense. good job though
Old 2008-12-27, 03:59   Link #2579
AuroraFlash
good-natured spirit
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via ICQ to AuroraFlash Send a message via MSN to AuroraFlash
I really like the second one. It seems as if it's a complex technique and there's some anti-proportionality in it and it's quite logical. I like it, but isn't C-rank pretty low for such a nice move? I'd place it in the B or even A-area, which would also be another disadvantage, because it would be harder to learn. All in all a very creative technique that allows a lot of variety in battle.
Old 2008-12-27, 04:13   Link #2580
Sinfully Naomi
Teddytears
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via AIM to Sinfully Naomi
I would create Naomi Shimizawa, and her jutsu would be and S-Rank called, the uhm....... Super Mega Goddess Jutsu. And she gets to do whatever she wants with it, even copy Kekkei Genkai![/n00b]