AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Full Metal Panic > Past FMP Series (Archive)

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2003-11-04, 01:30   Link #1
144M_HYPERION
Miracle Yang !!

FMP Fumo 09 [Spoiler]

spoiler haha I can't believe this ... Bonta Kun Strike back ...

Just wondering what kind of armor does Bonta Kun use ???

Fumo Fumo Fumo !!!
Old 2003-11-04, 03:14   Link #2
Sour-Do

Send a message via ICQ to Sour-Do Send a message via AIM to Sour-Do Send a message via MSN to Sour-Do Send a message via Yahoo to Sour-Do
Talking

Yeah, I would like to see Mithril put a lambda drive into a Bonta-kun suit. Then imagine a mech battle against the badguys! LOL!

-- Sour-Do
AnimeMuyou!
Old 2003-11-04, 03:42   Link #3
Yellat

Send a message via AIM to Yellat
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sour-Do
Yeah, I would like to see Mithril put a lambda drive into a Bonta-kun suit. Then imagine a mech battle against the badguys! LOL!

-- Sour-Do
AnimeMuyou!
with the lambda drive properly used, bonta-kun could at least fight on even ground i think if it was given better methods of movement.
Old 2003-11-04, 19:34   Link #4
eMpTy265
<unranked>

Unhappy

Come to think of it... where's part 13? (ep.9)?

usually http://wgalland.hp.infoseek.co.jp/ has it(screenies) out already.

don't tell me it's another 2 week break..
Old 2003-11-04, 20:40   Link #5
144M_HYPERION
Miracle Yang !!

hmmm just wondering
did those Bonta-kun
use the M-16 rifle with a M203 Grenade launcher ???

Last edited by 144M_HYPERION; 2003-11-06 at 01:09.
Old 2003-11-06, 00:52   Link #6
Eleutheria
旅行癖

Did you notice the ending theme? The deformed characters were marching along an evening background instead of the usual bright daylight...perhaps signifying the series is about to end
Old 2003-11-06, 01:33   Link #7
Lord Raiden
Uber Coffee for da win!

Yup, we're only a few episodes away.

But hey, we might end up with another full season of FMP after this and tons and tons of Tessa and Chidori goodness!! Wahoo!! Well, at least I hope we have an FMP2.
Old 2003-11-06, 01:38   Link #8
Esperchld
Photographer

I would really enjoy another season of FMP as it is in FMP:F or atleast leaning toward it. The first season was good and all, but I kinda got tired of a certain badguy in it. The mechs were cool, and it still stands as one of the few mech shows I will watch.
Old 2003-11-06, 03:37   Link #9
FlyByNite

Bonta-Kun is a straight-up hardcore Gangsta yo! Gimme some bling-bling for mah paws!

Man, that was funny as hell. Seeing the Bonta-kun "army" storm the ryuujin yakuza group at the end was so hillarious. Then seeing that the Miami Police were using them at the end of the episode too cuz it was hard for Sousuke to sell them and they bought some... Hahahaha

Don't mess with a Bonta-kun!
Old 2003-11-06, 05:51   Link #10
Sukato
Kendo Fanatic

Also notice that Sagara couldnt turn off the voice changer without the entire suit crashing, so he is stuck saying fumoffu
Old 2003-11-06, 06:28   Link #11
LiQuid|J
Pantsu Faito!

These suits are useful, why didn't they sell?
Old 2003-11-06, 06:40   Link #12
straw
(9 '')9 yami yami (9 '')9

Send a message via ICQ to straw
funny as hell, i want also a bonta-kun suit for christmas

but at the beginning did you notice that chidori has just turned out like sagara`?
Old 2003-11-06, 09:09   Link #13
stsaturn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eleutheria
Did you notice the ending theme? The deformed characters were marching along an evening background instead of the usual bright daylight...perhaps signifying the series is about to end
Also the Pistol with the bow was replaces with a Gas Grenade with a bow on it. One question does Chidori have a translator ear piece or something? How does she under stand Bonta-kun? Not complaining or anything just wondering if I missed something.
Old 2003-11-06, 11:34   Link #14
straw
(9 '')9 yami yami (9 '')9

Send a message via ICQ to straw
yes, she does have an translator ear piece or communicator or something like that
Old 2003-11-07, 23:06   Link #15
lamort_noir

Send a message via AIM to lamort_noir Send a message via MSN to lamort_noir
Quote:
Originally Posted by straw
yes, she does have an translator ear piece or communicator or something like that
Ya and that also signifies the bond between sosuke and Chidori

Which ya gotta admit are the perfect couple cmon every one knows opposites attract lol well in season 2 they arent so opposite she resorts to violence alot more towards him but seems more attached on the other hand teletha seems EXTRA attached

lol and besides this episode the boot camp and the Springs episode are the most hilarious especially when Kurz is involved "Now all the cute girls say Kurz-Kun" lol
Old 2003-11-08, 03:04   Link #16
LynnieS

LOL! This episode was great... After the television exposure from the Miami raid, Bonta-kun armor is going to fly off of the shelves. But no self-respecting criminal can bear the shame of being defeated by a Bonta-kun - no matter that he's bulletproof.

Did they ever air the episodes that were left out of the schedule, BTW?
Old 2003-11-08, 06:57   Link #17
JaeRoler

Wait, there's something I don't quite understand. When she was taken hostage by the Ryujin boss and Sagara told him to surrender, Chidori translated his words even though she wasn't wearing the communicator(she couldn't have been wearing the translator earpiece since she was taken by the gangsters on the way with Ren-san)?
Old 2003-11-08, 17:45   Link #18
*aznplayboi*
YUM!! YUM!!

Send a message via AIM to *aznplayboi*
OMG...ThaT onE PolIcE LadY iS So Fu**iN FunNy lol...
Old 2003-11-09, 00:06   Link #19
Dafty

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaeRoler
Wait, there's something I don't quite understand. When she was taken hostage by the Ryujin boss and Sagara told him to surrender, Chidori translated his words even though she wasn't wearing the communicator(she couldn't have been wearing the translator earpiece since she was taken by the gangsters on the way with Ren-san)?
Maybe she was guessing? I mean, what would you've said in that situation?
Old 2003-11-09, 22:16   Link #20
stsaturn

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamort_noir
Ya and that also signifies the bond between sosuke and Chidori

Which ya gotta admit are the perfect couple cmon every one knows opposites attract lol well in season 2 they arent so opposite she resorts to violence alot more towards him but seems more attached on the other hand teletha seems EXTRA attached

lol and besides this episode the boot camp and the Springs episode are the most hilarious especially when Kurz is involved "Now all the cute girls say Kurz-Kun" lol
From what I seen at the begining of Ep. 13 Chidori is becoming more like Soskue.

As for the funniest part of Ep. 12 for me it was when Kruz burns his ass and Kazama goes into "SEED" mode. Or would it be "Whity Tighty" mode? Either way Ep. 12 is a must see for Gundam Seed fans.

Edit: I also think Chidori has a thing for Bonta-kun. Maybe she just learned to understand him when she was a kid. Its possible damnnit!
Closed Thread