AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2011-10-20, 00:20   Link #3581
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

I see... I rather like your remake. Keep up the good work!

Shooting St@r Current Roster:

1 Vandam
1 Schwarz-type
1 Tears-type
1 Kawasaki
1 Firemoth
3 Rafale-types
4 Uchigane-types

...hmm so many Uchigane...
Old 2011-10-20, 00:25   Link #3582
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeisterBabylon View Post
I see... I rather like your remake. Keep up the good work!

Shooting St@r Current Roster:

1 Vandam
1 Schwarz-type
1 Tears-type
1 Kawasaki
1 Firemoth

3 Rafale-types
4 Uchigane-types

...hmm so many Uchigane...
I, for one, requesting an info...
Old 2011-10-20, 00:31   Link #3583
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

The Kawasaki as the brand suggests is an IS which is "stored" as a large bike. It belongs to Kei. Firemoth is Stark's IS.
Old 2011-10-20, 00:34   Link #3584
Eratas123

@ Meister - You have male OC's who fight IS head on? Do they succeed or are swatted away like most people.

I also asked earlier if shooting st@r ever kills people since thei weapons are pretty deadly.

Also wondering about those two IS like blitz along with the tears model.
Eratas123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-20, 00:47   Link #3585
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

1. Men get swatted aside, but I pile enough men, fighters and tanks at G2 IS to allow the men to win. This won't happen if its Shirokishi or anything from the 3rd gen, it takes another IS to fight them. The men will still fight, but they will only slow it down until the IS arrives. Ie valiant last stand scenario.

2. Yes, I believe that if you shoot any IS weapon at a person not in armor you'd kill the person. Only 3G energy weapons have stun settings, but those can still kill if you shoot someone enough times. So not just Shooting Star, but every IS is potentially deadly.

3. The naming convention I follow for IS series is something-type. So a Tears-type MPIS is a 2G predecessor of Blue Tears, Schwarz the predecessor of Schwarz Regen, and so on.
Old 2011-10-20, 00:57   Link #3586
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
3. The naming convention I follow for IS series is something-type. So a Tears-type MPIS is a 2G predecessor of Blue Tears, Schwarz the predecessor of Schwarz Regen, and so on.
Hmm

In my fic, here's the tech three

Raphael (gen 1) -> Raphael Revive (gen 2) -> Raphael Lumiere & Raphael Seraph (Gen 3)

Milton (gen 1) -> Blue Tears (Gen 3) -> Silent Zephyr & Azure Empress (gen 3)

Schwazer Eins (gen 1)-> Schwarzer Zweig (gen 2) -> Schwarzer Regen (gen 3)

KureZakura (gen 1) -> KuroGane & Uchigane (gen 2) -> KuroHime & AmeHaruka (gen 3) -> AkaTsubaki & KureOhgami (gen 4)

ShiroKishi (Gen 0)-> ByakuShiki (gen 3.5)

EDIT:
KureZakura is Chifuyu's I.S. in 1st and 2nd mondo Grosso, AmeHaruka is my original name for perfected version of Kanzashi's Uchigane Nigata, Raphael Seraph is Chars' new machine & Lumiere is for an OC I posted. Milton is England's I.S> during Mondo Grosso 2.
More question?
Old 2011-10-20, 01:01   Link #3587
DarkJak2050

Uhh guys, I know that this out of nowhere but...

Exactly what kind of Yaoi books do the girls at IS Academy read?...
DarkJak2050 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-20, 01:04   Link #3588
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkJak2050 View Post
Uhh guys, I know that this out of nowhere but...

Exactly what kind of Yaoi books do the girls at IS Academy read?...
Anything with Two bishonen, one seme and one uke, or both of them being personally balanced (no permanent domination), yaoi harem is not that farfetched though (often the harem center is the uke or the balanced).

Muscular, manly Yaoi is called Bara, and normally, young girls don't like it because it's hardcore.
Old 2011-10-20, 01:05   Link #3589
Eratas123

Quote:
1. Men get swatted aside, but I pile enough men, fighters and tanks at G2 IS to allow the men to win. This won't happen if its Shirokishi or anything from the 3rd gen, it takes another IS to fight them. The men will still fight, but they will only slow it down until the IS arrives. Ie valiant last stand scenario.

2. Yes, I believe that if you shoot any IS weapon at a person not in armor you'd kill the person. Only 3G energy weapons have stun settings, but those can still kill if you shoot someone enough times. So not just Shooting Star, but every IS is potentially deadly.

1. So should Irish be weaker in your story? It might seem odd for trained soldiers to get swatted like flies but a 14 year old scrawny teenager can take them out even if he sets up traps and plans.

2. I meant if there's a point in the story that the shooting st@r kill people wether by accident or purpose. I know all IS are deadly considering what I put in my story.

3. Thanks for the info. Those IS' sound really cool.

@ Jak - Like zero said: One bishonen and one uke to create a dominant/submissive relationship. Girls usually dont like seeing anything except two bishonens going at it.
Old 2011-10-20, 01:07   Link #3590
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Going by this convention:

Vandam Joaqium
Vandam O
Vandam I
Vandam OO
Vandam OOQT

*ruuuuuns*
Old 2011-10-20, 01:09   Link #3591
DarkJak2050

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroXSEED View Post
Anything with Two bishonen, one seme and one uke, or both of them being personally balanced (no permanent domination), yaoi harem is not that farfetched though (often the harem center is the uke or the balanced).

Muscular, manly Yaoi is called Bara, and normally, young girls don't like it because it's hardcore.
And all of their knowledge of guys comes from these books? Sheesh...
Old 2011-10-20, 01:15   Link #3592
Eratas123

Quote:
What do you expect? Girls and Boys are segregated after grade school so they won't know any better. This provides problems as you can see in "SWC"
Old 2011-10-20, 01:17   Link #3593
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
What do you expect? Girls and Boys are segregated after grade school so they won't know any better. This provides problems as you can see in "SWC"
Not all of them but MOST of them. Some girls like Rin, Houki and Ran has the experience of having contact with the guys. But since in Japan, the theory about 'Women >> Men" is much deeper, there's strict difference of school quality.

> Prestigious School, both private and public (funded by government), is all female. There's some exception such as Dan's school of Sociopolitic (not canon, just making it up) which is funded by Right wing fanatical politicians.

> Mediocre School, mostly privately owned though there's some public school exist, often a school where it's graduates has solid but not special future. All mixed gender school is in this category, though some single-gender school exist.

> Pitiful school, all male, funded by government, mostly for guys whose reputation is bad enough that above school can't accept.
Old 2011-10-20, 01:26   Link #3594
DarkJak2050

Quote:
Not all of them but MOST of them. Some girls like Rin, Houki and Ran has the experience of having contact with the guys. But since in Japan, the theory about 'Women >> Men" is much deeper, there's strict difference of school quality.

> Prestigious School, both private and public (funded by government), is all female. There's some exception such as Dan's school of Sociopolitic (not canon, just making it up)

> Mediocre School, mostly privately owned though there's some public school exist, often a school where it's graduates has solid but not special future. All mixed gender school is in this category, though some single-gender school exist.

> Pitiful school, all male, funded by government, mostly for guys whose reputation is bad enough that above school can't accept.
Aha! I thought as much. Remember how I "portrayed" my OC's High School in Ch. 1 of Project Silverback? Here's a little reminder.

Spoiler for OC's High School's Condition:
Old 2011-10-20, 01:39   Link #3595
Eratas123

@ Zero - How bad is the female>>Male dominance shown in your fic?
Old 2011-10-20, 01:53   Link #3596
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
@ Zero - How bad is the female>>Male dominance shown in your fic?
Not THAT bad, especially where the female and male almost balanced in position beforehand (US, Canada, Britain)

Japan & China get the WORST simply because their philosophy before the introduction of IS is Male >> Female.

I'm just doing role reversal.
Old 2011-10-20, 02:00   Link #3597
Eratas123

Quote:
Not THAT bad, especially where the female and male almost balanced in position beforehand (US, Canada, Britain)

Japan & China get the WORST simply because their philosophy before the introduction of IS is Male >> Female.

I'm just doing role reversal.
Japan's doing pretty bad in mine. In one of the earlier drafts Irish was smacked around but no one came to help while the police IMMEDIATELY arrive when he retaliates.
Old 2011-10-20, 02:03   Link #3598
DarkJak2050

Quote:
Japan's doing pretty bad in mine. In one of the earlier drafts Irish was smacked around but no one came to help while the police IMMEDIATELY arrive when he retaliates.
Well ain't that a bitch?

Don't you just love it when you think help's on the way, but then it all turns to shit?

Good thing we all have the "atmosphere" right in our fics.
Old 2011-10-20, 02:11   Link #3599
Eratas123

Quote:
Well ain't that a bitch?

Don't you just love it when you think help's on the way, but then it all turns to shit?

Good thing we all have the "atmosphere" right in our fics.
Irish wasn't expecting help though, he doesn't trust police considering he spent most of his life dodging authority so he exhibits post traumatic stress disorder.
Old 2011-10-20, 02:17   Link #3600
DarkJak2050

Quote:
Irish wasn't expecting help though, he doesn't trust police considering he spent most of his life dodging authority so he exhibits post traumatic stress disorder.
I don't blame him for not trusting the cops, and being in a Female dominated society is giving him all the more reason to distrust them even more.

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest