AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2015-03-06, 03:42   Link #4161
Raxnom
気疲れ

Spoiler for 193:
Old 2015-03-06, 03:48   Link #4162
ndiezel

Don't even need translation, all text in 1 page. This is so disappointing that I can't even express it.
ndiezel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-06, 04:10   Link #4163
Flames

The whole chapter was basically a stalling chapter. Nothing actually happen this chapter besides showcasing Nine Arts Dragon still managing to hold his own against an enraged Shioon.
Nine Arts Dragon isn't even using any of his other techniques besides just trying to punch with his unarmed hand that doesn't have the remote in it. Which to me shows he still somewhat holding back.

Edit: He at least his doing better in BOT in Kwon death then how he was doing in Elder Jang death by not just attacking people all around him. But still his Ki blast attacks from his fist have to be dangerous for the people around him especially those who are near Nine Arts Dragon when he attacks him. It's disappointing though that Shioon basically became a second version of a crazy Nine Arts Dragon. I hope he snaps out of it soon and doesn't end up brainwashed by Kaiser by the end of this.

Last edited by Flames; 2015-03-06 at 04:33.
Flames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-06, 04:48   Link #4164
DeliriousEagle

I am disappointed.
DeliriousEagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-06, 04:55   Link #4165
senjiro
ecchi sage

Psszs.....,
What a crap of ch.
three punches, one smugface scared and two text lines... good job author...
And veritas was cancelled...
I dont mind this go to biweek release..,
New wves.. or how to make two hundred ch. With almost zero developed...
I only see this manga now for sera&jinnie nd for shion going dark route...
Mari the pityfull witch
senjiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-06, 04:58   Link #4166
DeliriousEagle

So are they still understaffed?
Old 2015-03-06, 05:40   Link #4167
Xacual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flames View Post
I hope he snaps out of it soon and doesn't end up brainwashed by Kaiser by the end of this.
I've seen quite a few people say this but there's straight up no point of comparison here. 9AD ended up fucked over and controlled by Kaiser because of his gigantic grudge against Murim. Shioon on the other hand has had a ton of positive connections with Murim leaders and he's seen his former master go from being a respectable person to being a villain, there's no way he'd join that side. He's also way too devoted now to the Sunwoo Clan.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-06, 05:46   Link #4168
Hokoga

Looks like this chapter relied mostly on Park Jin-hwan

I don't see what was the problem with this chapter,
a lot of times I see people commenting that there's too much talking and not enough action and now that its reversed people are complaining about that.
(Some people are just never satisfied )

Seeing Smugface almost piss himself was worth it.(lack of text)
Hokoga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-06, 05:52   Link #4169
ndiezel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hokoga View Post

a lot of times I see people commenting that there's too much talking and not enough action and now that its reversed people are complaining about that.

You just need to find golden core and Breaker can't do it.
ndiezel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-06, 06:01   Link #4170
DeliriousEagle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hokoga View Post

I enjoyed him nearly pissing himself, just i wished also he got punched. Thus my main disappointment.
Old 2015-03-06, 06:01   Link #4171
goblehook

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flames View Post
I hope he snaps out of it soon and doesn't end up brainwashed by Kaiser by the end of this.
I'm sure someone will but Sera will do something about it
goblehook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-06, 06:40   Link #4172
Flames

Quote:
Originally Posted by goblehook View Post
I'm sure someone will but Sera will do something about it
I don't want Sera to become the new Shiho. But I feel the author has her up to witness Shioon like this specifically for that purpose to use her as a meat-shield to get hurt during Nine Arts Dragon and Shioon fight in order to get him back to his senses. Since I don't think Sera will just keep on standing around seeing Shioon in pain like this. Plus if the author is going for the Kaiser brainwashing route for part 3 then Sera has to go. Since she is like his second loyal protector after Kwon now.
Flames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-06, 08:41   Link #4173
Xacual

Please explain to me why you think Kaiser is going to brainwash Shioon. I really don't understand where you are getting that idea from. I mean 9AD was willingly drugged/brainwashed because he wanted to forget Shiho and Shioon.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Old 2015-03-06, 08:44   Link #4174
anonfr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xacual View Post
Please explain to me why you think Kaiser is going to brainwash Shioon. I really don't understand where you are getting that idea from. I mean 9AD was willingly drugged/brainwashed because he wanted to forget Shiho and Shioon.
It's because Kaiser has taken an interest in Shioon.

It's kinda baseless right now, since "how would he get his hands on Shioon?"

But well, who knows. Maybe Shioon will break all his bones again and get kidnapped on the way to the hospital.. again.
anonfr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-06, 08:50   Link #4175
Xacual

Quote:
Originally Posted by anonfr View Post
It's because Kaiser has taken an interest in Shioon.

It's kinda baseless right now, since "how would he get his hands on Shioon?"

But well, who knows. Maybe Shioon will break all his bones again and get kidnapped on the way to the hospital.. again.
With Shioon being in black origin mode, I don't think broken bones would even be a factor anymore, they'd probably heal within seconds.

Anyway yeah Kaiser took an interest in him but that doesn't really mean much, like I said before their situations are so vastly different. 9AD was already working for Kaiser before The Breaker part 1 started. Plus I mean part 3 is called Phoenix Rebirth which honestly can only really mean one thing.

At least I can't see it meaning anything other than Shioon rebuilding and turning the Sunwoo Clan into a true powerhouse.

Old 2015-03-06, 09:42   Link #4176
Hokoga

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xacual View Post
With Shioon being in black origin mode, I don't think broken bones would even be a factor anymore, they'd probably heal within seconds.

Anyway yeah Kaiser took an interest in him but that doesn't really mean much, like I said before their situations are so vastly different. 9AD was already working for Kaiser before The Breaker part 1 started. Plus I mean part 3 is called Phoenix Rebirth which honestly can only really mean one thing.

At least I can't see it meaning anything other than Shioon rebuilding and turning the Sunwoo Clan into a true powerhouse.
Where did you hear that from?
Hokoga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-07, 19:49   Link #4177
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

This is what I'm talking about! finally Shioon being a badass, it's been so freaking long! Man, I'm torn, as to which seems cooler Phoenix Rebirth mode or Black Origin?!
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-07, 19:51   Link #4178
bakato

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
This is what I'm talking about! finally Shioon being a badass, it's been so freaking long! Man, I'm torn, as to which seems cooler Phoenix Rebirth mode or Black Origin?!
I'm guessing it's the former, but it could possibly be both. The doctor told him before that with his rebirth all he had to do was learn to overcome his mental limits he developed in his old body. What we're seeing is probably Shioon realizing his new body's full potential.
bakato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-07, 21:53   Link #4179
Diocar

I don t get why ppl are always complaining about the breaker chapters...
They are like most korean manhuas, great build up and usually very little actually happening.
It is only needed to look at manhuas like black haze, crepuscle, tower of god... It is the korean way
Diocar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-08, 19:17   Link #4180
Myenar

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeliriousEagle View Post
I enjoyed him nearly pissing himself, just i wished also he got punched. Thus my main disappointment.
I think the point of him not getting punched is that Shioon can control himself in this form.
Myenar is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
gar, harem, manhwa, martial arts, new waves