AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-12-13, 02:09   Link #1
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

[MANGA] Bleach Special Chapter : Hyougen ni Shisu

Hyougen ni Shisu

(Buried under the ice filed)

Quote:
* It begins with a scene of a field which fills with snow, “I dream of an ice field. I could hear the voice echoing as if it will destroy, as if it will surround every direction, as if it’s a thunder from a faraway place.”

* “Good morning, Shiro Chan” Hitsugaya opens his eyes with much annoyance. He sees Hinamori’s face an just inch from his and tells her, “you’re too close.” But she ignores him and tells him to go eat breakfast or else she will be late for first day at the academy. Hitsugaya just looks at her , gets up and says, “so boring.”The scene cuts to the gate of Seireitei where Hitsugaya just says to Hinamori not to come back which she just waves at him happily. But an old woman behind him asks if it’s ok for him to say that to someone he will not meet for a while. Hitsugaya replies its fine, because when they have holidays she will come back anyway.

* Then he sees that there are a boy and a girl looking at him. When their eyes meet, those two just look away shyly and walk out of there. ‘Tatsukiji and Ayumi, Hinamori’s neighbors. They’re scare of me but there is nothing to do. Just know that they scare of me, just like everyone else. ‘ thinks Hitsugaya then continues his thoughts, ‘The south of lucon, district 1 Junrinun, only two people who do not scare of me are Hinamori and this grandma. The silver hair, the green-blue eyes and this cold attitude…they all say “it’s just like ice.”’‘But you never say that even once. That’s why I love grandma’, Hitsugaya thinks with a small smile.

* Scene fast forwards to five years later. Everything is starting to change which include Hitsugaya becoming taller and Hinamori’s hair is getting longer and His grandmother…is getting thinner. She calls out Hitsugaya’s name but he says he will buy her natto and left the house. When he reaches a place, a man rudely tells him 3 *kang which he pays but a seller slams the coins on the table and quickly takes his hand back. Hitsugaya takes the money and is about to leave when he heard a woman yells, “Wait!! How could you give costumer money that way!!” Hitsugaya turns around only to be greeted with a woman’s breasts which cause him to hit the table and gets a nosebleed.

* That woman wears a black hakama with a zampakutou hangs around her waist. She is Matsumoto Rangiku.“You just see him as a kid so you can act however you like? I cannot believe this shop is so rude!” Then she rushes to Hitsugaya’s side and picks him to her level, “You too! When will you stop crying! Just be a man and hit him back!” Which angers Hitsugaya “And whose fault is it? And I wasn’t crying!! Let go!!” Matsumoto is about to hit back but something about him stops her which gives Hitsugaya to run away.

* That same night Hitsugaya has the same dream again but this time he sees a dragon, an ice dragon in front of him.“Boy!!!” A dragon roars, “You are you….” But Hitsugaya couldn’t hear the end words because the wind is too strong.“what!!!? I can’t hear it!!”“My name is…..” a dragon says but its last word is disappeared with the wind. Hitsuagaya wakes up with sweats all over his face and breathing hard. Suddenly he hears a voive greeting him. In front of his is Matsumoto and Hitsugaya tenses up but she smiles at him and says, “You better try to control your reiatsu before you go to sleep. Your grandmother is freezing to death, can’t you see?”

* Hitsugaya sees that Matsumoto is right which causes him to go speechless. “Boy….you should become a shinigami.” Matsumoto suddenly goes serious. Her words stunt Hitsugaya so much. “A kid who is so powerful should learn how to control the powers. I’ll warn you, if this continues, one day you will kill that old woman because of your powers." Before Hitsugaya could say anything Matsumoto’s finger touches Hitsugaya’s heart and asks, “You heard a voice right? If you can find out where that voice comes from, you can control your powers. That is what we called ‘shinigami.’”She looks at him again and says, “I will say this one last time, boy.”

* The next day Hitsugaya explains everything to an old woman and she tells him to go, “You have been so patient. Because you think I would be lonely. You think about my feelings that’s why you have to accept so many things..but like this….is what makes me sad the most.” Her words make Hitsugaya wants to cry which in the end he holds his hands on his knees and let an old woman hold him.At the ice field a whisper from a boy in a black hakama can be heard, “I can hear a voice. A faraway roar from somewhere near; I’ve decided to find out where is that voice comes from. Even if I have to bury myself in the middle of this ice field.”

* A wind blows him and he disappears in the middle of that lonely ice field.

Credits : Annie

Quote:

Spoiler for Space:

Next Week's Chapter : Mayuri vs Szayel Aporro! A terrible shock!

Credits : SpaceCat

Last edited by Zu Ra; 2007-12-13 at 14:48.
Old 2007-12-13, 02:47   Link #2
Scep
commands you to...!
*Artist

oh cool o_O so hitsugaya's taking the whole chapter for himself huh. Oh well, if we can get some background info on hitsugaya it'd be nice, character development and all that, just like a claymore extra chapter. So any idea if the character polls are out yet?
Old 2007-12-13, 02:51   Link #3
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Quote:
Poem accompanying the Chapter

* I dream of an ice field

* I can feel the ice

* I hear a voice echoing

* Squashing and wrapping

* Like thunder echoing in the distance

* I hear a voice

* Squashing and wrapping

* Like thunder echoing in the distance

* Like a flower touching my palm

* Bleach 15 death in the ice field

Quote:
Originally Posted by sceptileex View Post
oh cool o_O so hitsugaya's taking the whole chapter for himself huh. Oh well, if we can get some background info on hitsugaya it'd be nice, character development and all that, just like a claymore extra chapter. So any idea if the character polls are out yet?
We are not sure about that but as spoilers were late this week just maybe . Yeah its a nice way to promote the movie , I like the idea . KT's poem has come out really nice : ) Also no news on Character Polls yet
Old 2007-12-13, 04:58   Link #4
LightningZERO
You are Dominated!
*Author

A special chapter? Sounds nice
Old 2007-12-13, 07:59   Link #5
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

Hmmm, Hitsu's hair is different and he's not wearing the captain's haori. I take it this chapter (maybe the move as well) will feature a pre-captain Hitsugaya.

But I saw that next week's preview says Mayuri vs. Syzael still isn't over.
Old 2007-12-13, 08:05   Link #6
Mizuno
Undefined

Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
Can they finish off Syazel already? I mean seriously now, this is beyond ridiculous fighting a guy for something like 20+ chapters that doesn't add anything to the story.
Old 2007-12-13, 08:57   Link #7
Irkalla
I asked for this

Can they stop bringing fandom in the actual manga, damn it's disturbing. I bet Hitsugaya hit the top in the popular poll this year xD
Old 2007-12-13, 10:56   Link #8
Casshern

I think it's been over a month since we saw Ichigo. What the hell is Kubo doing...
Old 2007-12-13, 12:04   Link #9
kagato3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabaku Kyu View Post
Hmmm, Hitsu's hair is different and he's not wearing the captain's haori. I take it this chapter (maybe the move as well) will feature a pre-captain Hitsugaya.

But I saw that next week's preview says Mayuri vs. Syzael still isn't over.
movie will have parts of Hitsugaya's time in school for sure since the previews have shown quite a few shots of him in his school outfit and I think it looks like the vizard/main bad guy(?) was a friend of his durring that time.
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.
Old 2007-12-13, 13:12   Link #10
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Bleach special chapter

Hyougen ni Shisu

(Buried under the ice filed)

Quote:
* It begins with a scene of a field which fills with snow, “I dream of an ice field. I could hear the voice echoing as if it will destroy, as if it will surround every direction, as if it’s a thunder from a faraway place.”

* “Good morning, Shiro Chan” Hitsugaya opens his eyes with much annoyance. He sees Hinamori’s face an just inch from his and tells her, “you’re too close.” But she ignores him and tells him to go eat breakfast or else she will be late for first day at the academy. Hitsugaya just looks at her , gets up and says, “so boring.”The scene cuts to the gate of Seireitei where Hitsugaya just says to Hinamori not to come back which she just waves at him happily. But an old woman behind him asks if it’s ok for him to say that to someone he will not meet for a while. Hitsugaya replies its fine, because when they have holidays she will come back anyway.

* Then he sees that there are a boy and a girl looking at him. When their eyes meet, those two just look away shyly and walk out of there. ‘Tatsukiji and Ayumi, Hinamori’s neighbors. They’re scare of me but there is nothing to do. Just know that they scare of me, just like everyone else. ‘ thinks Hitsugaya then continues his thoughts, ‘The south of lucon, district 1 Junrinun, only two people who do not scare of me are Hinamori and this grandma. The silver hair, the green-blue eyes and this cold attitude…they all say “it’s just like ice.”’‘But you never say that even once. That’s why I love grandma’, Hitsugaya thinks with a small smile.

* Scene fast forwards to five years later. Everything is starting to change which include Hitsugaya becoming taller and Hinamori’s hair is getting longer and His grandmother…is getting thinner. She calls out Hitsugaya’s name but he says he will buy her natto and left the house. When he reaches a place, a man rudely tells him 3 *kang which he pays but a seller slams the coins on the table and quickly takes his hand back. Hitsugaya takes the money and is about to leave when he heard a woman yells, “Wait!! How could you give costumer money that way!!” Hitsugaya turns around only to be greeted with a woman’s breasts which cause him to hit the table and gets a nosebleed.

* That woman wears a black hakama with a zampakutou hangs around her waist. She is Matsumoto Rangiku.“You just see him as a kid so you can act however you like? I cannot believe this shop is so rude!” Then she rushes to Hitsugaya’s side and picks him to her level, “You too! When will you stop crying! Just be a man and hit him back!” Which angers Hitsugaya “And whose fault is it? And I wasn’t crying!! Let go!!” Matsumoto is about to hit back but something about him stops her which gives Hitsugaya to run away.

* That same night Hitsugaya has the same dream again but this time he sees a dragon, an ice dragon in front of him.“Boy!!!” A dragon roars, “You are you….” But Hitsugaya couldn’t hear the end words because the wind is too strong.“what!!!? I can’t hear it!!”“My name is…..” a dragon says but its last word is disappeared with the wind. Hitsuagaya wakes up with sweats all over his face and breathing hard. Suddenly he hears a voive greeting him. In front of his is Matsumoto and Hitsugaya tenses up but she smiles at him and says, “You better try to control your reiatsu before you go to sleep. Your grandmother is freezing to death, can’t you see?”

* Hitsugaya sees that Matsumoto is right which causes him to go speechless. “Boy….you should become a shinigami.” Matsumoto suddenly goes serious. Her words stunt Hitsugaya so much. “A kid who is so powerful should learn how to control the powers. I’ll warn you, if this continues, one day you will kill that old woman because of your powers." Before Hitsugaya could say anything Matsumoto’s finger touches Hitsugaya’s heart and asks, “You heard a voice right? If you can find out where that voice comes from, you can control your powers. That is what we called ‘shinigami.’”She looks at him again and says, “I will say this one last time, boy.”

* The next day Hitsugaya explains everything to an old woman and she tells him to go, “You have been so patient. Because you think I would be lonely. You think about my feelings that’s why you have to accept so many things..but like this….is what makes me sad the most.” Her words make Hitsugaya wants to cry which in the end he holds his hands on his knees and let an old woman hold him.At the ice field a whisper from a boy in a black hakama can be heard, “I can hear a voice. A faraway roar from somewhere near; I’ve decided to find out where is that voice comes from. Even if I have to bury myself in the middle of this ice field.”

* A wind blows him and he disappears in the middle of that lonely ice field.

Credits : Annie
Old 2007-12-13, 14:24   Link #11
kagato3

hum intresting. I guess this will be offical cannon like the - and .5 chapters since it does not counterdict any thing and seems to fall in line with what we have seen of Hitsugaya's past. and it look like it took him 5 years to get a growth spurt that normally happens in a few months. so it does look like most shinigami age at a rate of about 10 to 1.
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.
Old 2007-12-13, 14:39   Link #12
kadenza

"nxt week, , maruri vs szayel : a terrible shock" u gotta b kidding me, they seriosly cant be considering having szayel beat mayuri or fight any longer, its getting rather annoying -__-
Old 2007-12-13, 14:46   Link #13
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Though I am not a huge fan of Hitsugaya I am intrigued and intrested in reading this chapter . As sceptileex said chracter development on part of Hitsugaya . Also I have to agree with kagato3 this is canon as it published in the manga .

Kagato I think Hitsu is a loli shotta like Honey Sempai ( Ouran Host Club ) because the flashabck with Momo ( watermelon ) takes place 50 years before the current timeline as Renji / Momo and Kira are batch mates at the academy
Old 2007-12-13, 14:49   Link #14
Casshern

Quote:
Originally Posted by kadenza View Post
"nxt week, , maruri vs szayel : a terrible shock" u gotta b kidding me, they seriosly cant be considering having szayel beat mayuri
YES! And RENJI will POWER UP!
Like hell he will...
Looks like Szayel Aporo has some trick up his sleeve (he hasn't released yet, has he?), in which case the fight will probably last a couple more chapters before Mayuri wins.
Old 2007-12-13, 15:07   Link #15
kagato3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geta Boshi View Post
Though I am not a huge fan of Hitsugaya I am intrigued and intrested in reading this chapter . As sceptileex said chracter development on part of Hitsugaya . Also I have to agree with kagato3 this is canon as it published in the manga .

Kagato I think Hitsu is a loli shotta like Honey Sempai ( Ouran Host Club ) because the flashabck with Momo ( watermelon ) takes place 50 years before the current timeline as Renji / Momo and Kira are batch mates at the academy
Yes and the start of this happend sometime between 50-45 years ago since the classes only last 5 years and Momo still seems to be in school. Hitsu looked noticebly younger in the water mellon flash back but as i said he is at an age where there are growth spurts (even if he doesn't grow much). I would say that how he looks on the cover would fit with a 4 years younger Hitsu.
Old 2007-12-13, 15:13   Link #16
EoT
~~

Quote:
Originally Posted by neuromancer View Post
I think it's been over a month since we saw Ichigo. What the hell is Kubo doing...
Well it's not called Ichigo so that's ok
Old 2007-12-13, 15:20   Link #17
Ban kai
bleach luver

this might be good
Old 2007-12-13, 15:33   Link #18
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

This chapter sounds interesting. There has been minimal character development in the HM arc so this character development even on the part of Histugaya is a welcome change . We shouldn’t be writing obituaries of the chapter even before reading it . Let criticize the chapter after we get to read it : D

Also compared to the first, movie 2 has a better plot IMO
Old 2007-12-13, 15:45   Link #19
Elegant Destruction
Philosophical as Ever

i admit it, i am really excited by this chapter, i can't wait!
Old 2007-12-13, 15:48   Link #20
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Now that Histu has his own chapter Mayuri should have his own chapter Day in the Life of a Mad Sceintist where Mayuri Chama is busy as he is abusing Nemu and dissecting various things like Quincies Szayels and Shingami Xp