Notices

Old 2008-07-31, 01:43   Link #1001
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nobodyman9 View Post
Okay fine, it was Rolo. Jeez.
I think people are just tired after arguing that he had done it for a week before he went out and confessed. The theories coming out about how someone else did it was starting to get a little crazy .
Old 2008-07-31, 01:55   Link #1002
Dream_Traveller
Banned

Yes...everyone imaginable got blamed. Including people who weren't even there. Like Rivalz. I also remember a far-fetched theory about him suddenly having a Geass canceller and trying to block Rolo's shot or something. Hell, even Suzaku got blamed. No real surprise there.
Dream_Traveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-31, 01:55   Link #1003
Nobodyman9
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
I think people are just tired after arguing that he had done it for a week before he went out and confessed. The theories coming out about how someone else did it was starting to get a little crazy .
Yeah, I understand. I ain't gonna lie, I still have a smidgen of doubt, but I'll keep it to myself.

So anyway, what with all the foreshadowing we've got a bunch of possibilities of how Rolo could die.

-Heart could give out due to his geass
-Vincent could explode while he's piloting
-Lelouch could give him the ol' "die" geass
-Lelouch could do him in the ol' fashioned way
-Could be killed by another person

So how do y'all think it's gonna go down?
Nobodyman9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-31, 01:59   Link #1004
LelouchGeass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nobodyman9 View Post
Yeah, I understand. I ain't gonna lie, I still have a smidgen of doubt, but I'll keep it to myself.

So anyway, what with all the foreshadowing we've got a bunch of possibilities of how Rolo could die.

-Heart could give out due to his geass
-Vincent could explode while he's piloting
-Lelouch could give him the ol' "die" geass
-Lelouch could do him in the ol' fashioned way
-Could be killed by another person

So how do y'all think it's gonna go down?
Probably by the heart giving out since he has to freeze at least most of the Black Knights for Lelouch to escape in Shinkirou, and then sayonara Rolo.
LelouchGeass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-31, 02:01   Link #1005
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream_Traveller View Post
Yes...everyone imaginable got blamed. Including people who weren't even there. Like Rivalz. I also remember a far-fetched theory about him suddenly having a Geass canceller and trying to block Rolo's shot or something. Hell, even Suzaku got blamed. No real surprise there.
Wait....people were blaming Rivalz? I completely missed that one . It really was a free for all with everyone from V.V. to Suzaku getting the finger pointed as being the killer.

In terms of Rolo's demise I really expect it will be a heart issue. Probably save Lelouch in some way and dies.
Old 2008-07-31, 02:15   Link #1006
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

I want Rolo to die by having Lelouch command him to die using Geass, and he decides to do that by blowing up the Vincent, while his heart is stopping due to his own Geass. While other people are shooting at his Vincent.

But that's just me.
Rising Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-31, 02:29   Link #1007
Ring

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream_Traveller View Post
Those arguments were ridiculous.
Ring is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-31, 02:30   Link #1008
Worriors1
Spontaneous Retirement.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
I want Rolo to die by having Lelouch command him to die using Geass, and he decides to do that by blowing up the Vincent, while his heart is stopping due to his own Geass. While other people are shooting at his Vincent.

But that's just me.
Ouch, doesn't that seem a bit to harsh?
As funny as that sounded, I have to ask, how would Lelouch command him to die?it's been shown that Lelouch's Geass doesn't work on Rolo anymore. And he couldn't be in the Vincent and have Lelouch use his Geass on him, not unless it works over the messages were the person is displayed.
Worriors1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-31, 02:31   Link #1009
Nobodyman9
Banned

Quote:

But that's just me.
An all of the above option eh? Sounds pretty good.
Nobodyman9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-31, 02:43   Link #1010
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Worriors1 View Post
Ouch, doesn't that seem a bit to harsh?
As funny as that sounded, I have to ask, how would Lelouch command him to die?it's been shown that Lelouch's Geass doesn't work on Rolo anymore. And he couldn't be in the Vincent and have Lelouch use his Geass on him, not unless it works over the messages were the person is displayed.
Wait, what? Rolo can still be affected by Lelouch's Geass, its just never been used before. If Rolo were to become immune to Lelouch's Geass, he wouldn't have his own as he'd have a Code. Which is definitely not the case.

Also, nothing's stopping Rolo from getting IN a Vincent after he's been commanded to die...
Old 2008-07-31, 03:01   Link #1011
Worriors1
Spontaneous Retirement.

Quote:
Wait, what? Rolo can still be affected by Lelouch's Geass, its just never been used before. If Rolo were to become immune to Lelouch's Geass, he wouldn't have his own as he'd have a Code. Which is definitely not the case.

Also, nothing's stopping Rolo from getting IN a Vincent after he's been commanded to die...
No, because after he tried to Geass Rolo into becoming 'His pawn in the seach of Nunnally' it didn't work. He looked at Rolo in episode 13 and talked to him without his contact on and everything he said to him didn't do anything. It would've had SOME type of effect on him.
I thought Rolo always had a knife with him? He could just slit his own throat or something, unless Lelouch told him to get into the Vincent, by then eyecontact would've been broken. Not to mention Lelouch wouldn't able to issue the command while the Vincent was under fire, not unless they had a firing squad on stand by or something. And I highly doubt the OotBK would gun down their own member unless Zero had proved Rolo was a traitor or something.
Old 2008-07-31, 04:41   Link #1012
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Rolo is not immune, Lelouch simply did not issue any commands when he had direct eye contact.
Old 2008-07-31, 05:21   Link #1013
Worriors1
Spontaneous Retirement.

Nononono, I never meant he was immune,
I just meant that it had already been used on him once. Or atleast attempted to be used on him, but the command was interuppted.
Sorry!
Old 2008-07-31, 07:51   Link #1014
bran
h e a d s h o t

so are there any rolo fans here or what
i mainly see posts like "rollo MUST DIEEEE!!1!!1!!!"
i don't go into cc's thread to flame her cause i don't like her at all
i just stay away from her thread
i suggest rolo haters do the same with this thread

Farewell...and thank you.
bran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-31, 09:01   Link #1015
Same_Shark

Quote:
Originally Posted by bran View Post
so are there any rolo fans here or what
i mainly see posts like "rollo MUST DIEEEE!!1!!1!!!"
i don't go into cc's thread to flame her cause i don't like her at all
i just stay away from her thread
i suggest rolo haters do the same with this thread
The thing is, a lot of Rolo lovers have turned into haters after he killed Shirley. I was once a Rolo lover, but now he just deserves what's coming to him.

As for the way I think he'll die. Since he loves that knife so much, I think Lelouch will tell him to die and he'll start to cut himself into tiny pieces.
Same_Shark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-31, 10:24   Link #1016
bran
h e a d s h o t

oh god of course he is going to die
the entire shirley death scene was written all over with "rolo is going to die"
it is so disappointing because it seemed that the only reason they put rolo it this anime is to have him kill shirley
and with that in mind those hate posts are EVEN MORE annoying
ffs we know rolo is going to die anyway do you have to continue with those posts again and again and again

Old 2008-07-31, 10:30   Link #1017
Jeffry2009
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Jeffry2009 Send a message via Yahoo to Jeffry2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by bran View Post
oh god of course he is going to die
the entire shirley death scene was written all over with "rolo is going to die"
it is so disappointing because it seemed that the only reason they put rolo it this anime is to have him kill shirley
and with that in mind those hate posts are EVEN MORE annoying
ffs we know rolo is going to die anyway do you have to continue with those posts again and again and again
I know. that's exactly what i've been looking forward to, you know. and yeah, i may be banned bcoz of mine take this too seriously. i've just need to calm down for the while.
Jeffry2009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-31, 10:38   Link #1018
bran
h e a d s h o t

so you think killing the entire geass cult (which CREATED rolo) is not enough to "avenge shirley fenette"
i doubt she'd be happy with killing rolo and a ton of other people to "avenge" her
just like euphie will turn in her grave if she knew what nina is doing

edit: jafri i'm to refering to you particularly
it's just so annoying that everytime i see new posts in this thread is about rolo's death and nothing else
it's barely a discussion

Last edited by bran; 2008-07-31 at 10:49.
Old 2008-07-31, 10:46   Link #1019
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Worriors1 View Post
Nononono, I never meant he was immune,
I just meant that it had already been used on him once. Or atleast attempted to be used on him, but the command was interuppted.
Sorry!
No. Just... no.

It has not been used on him at all. There was no direct eye contact, no usage of command Geass. Rolo can still be affected by Lelouch's Geass.
Old 2008-07-31, 10:49   Link #1020
gabbytay
Banned

If rolo does die I hope he does kill alot of major characters that betray lelouch. They wan't lelouch's blood give them OoTBK's blood ROLO!!!!
gabbytay is offline   Reply With Quote