AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2019-04-11, 17:02   Link #2381
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

So, same type of cap up does not stack?
Bad news for my wind team.
shmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-04-11, 17:39   Link #2382
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
The materials for 5*-ing the new weapons are ridiculous if you’re not a hardcore grinder.
Old 2019-04-12, 07:06   Link #2383
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv168
*Graphic Designer

By the time you reach the level to tackle down the raid, that farming isn't really insane, fairly less than the 5* juuten skin.

On another note, it has been confirmed the third skill of those weapons are affected by your main summon, greatly justifying all those mats. This also means there is no reason to pick the opposite weapon for "modifier balance" since that third skill is a large buff among stamina, enmity, DATA and element.
Old 2019-04-13, 02:15   Link #2384
Forsaken_Infinity

Long shot here I guess but if anyone's looking for players who can do the raid, PM me. I can fill any element.
Old 2019-04-14, 19:00   Link #2385
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

Is there some really good Earth Magna raiding strategy for Fer san normal that I am not aware of?

Ran into a raid today and a Earth Magna player scored MVP every single time, constantly scoring 500K+ when everyone else are in low 400K.

I have see fire lords doing very well by abusing Hierophant Cannon. I have seen light lords doing very well by abusing the fact the wing is dark elemental.
But this is the first time I see earth doing so well.
Old 2019-04-14, 20:32   Link #2386
Kurohane

Quote:
Lyria: "The upcoming skin looks scary! I wonder what happened..."
Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
(Credit to Granblue-En on Twitter)
That's the question, Lyria.

Last edited by Kurohane; 2019-04-15 at 15:46.
Kurohane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-04-15, 04:06   Link #2387
Forsaken_Infinity

Quote:
Originally Posted by shmaster View Post
Is there some really good Earth Magna raiding strategy for Fer san normal that I am not aware of?

Ran into a raid today and a Earth Magna player scored MVP every single time, constantly scoring 500K+ when everyone else are in low 400K.

I have see fire lords doing very well by abusing Hierophant Cannon. I have seen light lords doing very well by abusing the fact the wing is dark elemental.
But this is the first time I see earth doing so well.
Hmm. I haven't seen a Earth Magna do that well there but I am assuming he just ran with a Chryasor with Huanglong main and summoned uriel for a quick 2 turn? That sounds about 500k to me. Water and wind can also do this. Fire is the best for really quick trains even if you don't have Alanan. Water is the best for anything that doesn't die within a minute and half.

I cleared the hard raid a few times today. It's not so bad once you get used to it but it does need every player to be comfortable with the raid and with actively communicating pretty much everything that's happening to them.
Old 2019-04-15, 10:57   Link #2388
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

No, it is Earth magna kengou running on a Yggy main stone.
Which really made me go WTF.

BTW, should I forward my 300 pull this fes? Or wait until summer? I need opinions.
Old 2019-04-15, 11:37   Link #2389
Forsaken_Infinity

Kengou should be slower than other elements unless there is a very heavy ping advantage (or the player is lockout hacking, I don't even think just FPS hacking is enough). Mainhand Kaneshige or Ultima?

If you are a serious wind player and especially if you want to go hard in the GW then you probably want to roll until you get Grimnir or spark him in the worst case at least. He looks like crazy good on paper.
Old 2019-04-15, 14:40   Link #2390
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

Griminir Assasin is also 15%
Desire to pull has dropped.
Old 2019-04-15, 20:41   Link #2391
Forsaken_Infinity

He still looks like legitimately the strongest attacker in the game and comes with some insane utility for the party. Also his weapon actually breaks Zephyrus if you ever wanna build that primal.
Old 2019-04-15, 21:22   Link #2392
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

Ended up doing the 300 pull anyway.
Although I probably is going to regret it a lot when summer came.

Hm, and the false ban reports are piling up.
The Chinese toolers who got away and is showing off isn't helping much either....
Old 2019-04-15, 21:42   Link #2393
Kurohane

Are those the UI mods shown on reddit?

Also, Grimnir is finally here! Can the Kokkoro meme die now?
Old 2019-04-16, 00:18   Link #2394
Forsaken_Infinity

Meh. Botters got away because many bots don't do any direct DOM manipulation. Meanwhile Cygames just banned people who did nothing worse than kill the stupid mobage sidebar that is just ugly and takes way too much space. I really despise this backward stance. If you have manpower to waste on this stuff, better to use it to improve the UX for the benefit of everyone. I hate botters too, as the BHL botting nearly had me quitting recently, but there's no way you can fight cheating like this. Better to incentivize content that can't be botted. Nobody is gonna bot Lucifaa hard. But people will bot to rank 250 when there's a limited time quest that gives better rewards than anything else in the game but is a clicking simulator. I bet at least half or more of the rank 250 players botted that campaign quest. Oh well.
Old 2019-04-16, 00:32   Link #2395
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

I heard some of the worse false ban is that Cygame even ban for turning out common ad blocks.
KMR really needs to get dipped into acid for this dumb ****.

And, wow, Marius sucks.
Ability attacker has no future, especially in water.
Old 2019-04-16, 00:46   Link #2396
Forsaken_Infinity

It's because adblock can be used to block elements on the page like the mobage sidebar. Probably anyone who had just adblock but nothing else did something like what I said: blocked the mobage sidebar with it. And frankly, there's nothing whatsoever wrong with that? Cygames' response to this has been anything but productive for sure.

Macula looks like she could be useful in Lucifaa HL (since race restricted and all and she uses the new crest system that only Lily was using before or something) I guess but that's about it. She's pretty otherwise?
Old 2019-04-16, 01:10   Link #2397
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forsaken_Infinity View Post
Macula looks like she could be useful in Lucifaa HL (since race restricted and all and she uses the new crest system that only Lily was using before or something) I guess but that's about it. She's pretty otherwise?
But she has to compete with Europa there, and I can't say she is winning.
Old 2019-04-16, 01:23   Link #2398
Forsaken_Infinity

Quote:
Originally Posted by shmaster View Post
But she has to compete with Europa there, and I can't say she is winning.
Not everyone has Europa though. Also Europa is losing to Lily atm at least for Lucifaa HL though they work together best. Makky's passive works even as a sub and you can actually sub her even for Lucifaa HL because she's an unique race so she's just a backliner if you have everyone.

I hope they will tweak Europa just a bit so that she stands at least somewhat toe-to-toe with other primarch disciples ...
Old 2019-04-16, 01:56   Link #2399
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

So, I now have 3 Ixaba.
If I use my gold moons now, I can get a Agnis grid going right away.
So, should I do it?

Or should I hold on to it for the Cielo ticket?
Old 2019-04-16, 01:59   Link #2400
Forsaken_Infinity

Sierotix is completely worthless tbh. What are you gonna use it on? Best options are primarchs but tbqh they're not gonna boost you unless you already had top of the line gear. It's just not worth it.

3 Ixaba Agni is okay but it won't let you race PBHL or anything like that. It depends what you are looking for I guess but if you want to have an endgame grid that lets you farm GB for other endgame grids, then I would invest into Light first with 1 Cert 2 Eden or something like that and go from there.