AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

View Poll Results: Who is the best girl?
Ichika 13 8.97%
Nino 24 16.55%
Miku 77 53.10%
Yotsuba 13 8.97%
Itsuki 17 11.72%
Other 1 0.69%
Voters: 145. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2019-04-12, 11:48   Link #2801
Soul less Hero

True that. I never expect a romance series can become a mystery series. God, this makes Police cases more easier to solve than this man.
Soul less Hero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-04-12, 15:34   Link #2802
WingedAccelerator

Fuutarou confessing would align well with the "Confession" chapters connected to Miku.
Confession on the Rooftop: Fuutarou thought Miku is gonna confess to him, but it's a misunderstanding.
Confession in the Living Room: While technically not a confession, Miku wanted him and her to date for real. Fuutarou thought they were in game.

Now that Fuutarou's suspicion about Miku's feelings were confirmed, if there will be another "Confession" chapter, I highly doubt it will be just a formal confession from Miku, since the element of surprise is gone.
WingedAccelerator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-04-12, 16:42   Link #2803
Tenzen12

Unless Negi knows that audience assume it will not be formal confession, because it wouldn't be surprising and so he decided go exactly for that to surprise everyone!
Old 2019-04-14, 12:52   Link #2804
Chosen_Hero

So no spoilers for the next chapter?
Old 2019-04-14, 13:27   Link #2805
WingedAccelerator

^Wait around 7-8 hours.

I miss the Antpics Fridays, and Text Spoilers Saturdays. With how the spoilers come out recently, it's around 3 at night for me. If I wake up, then I have to check them. :/
Old 2019-04-15, 00:31   Link #2806
WingedAccelerator

Sleep won this time.

Spoiler for Chapter 82:
Old 2019-04-15, 01:13   Link #2807
Lex79

So, after the usual disclaimer that my opinion can drastically change after reading the chapter, my thoughts:
Spoiler for comments on ch 82 spoilers:
Old 2019-04-15, 03:14   Link #2808
RapidPotential
Spinning round and round~

To be honest, latest developments have basically cemented why my current favourite is Nino, even though for the good part of the first 60 chapters, I didn't really have a single girl I favoured.

Even if she wants to make moves on her own, at least she isn't doing it the underhanded way of Ichika, but that really is indicative of their personalities in the first place. Nino is always a forthright person who'd just do things her way, head-on, while Ichika puts a facade and doesn't take outright actions. Both would do things their way to get what they wanted in the end, so that's the only thing that doesn't differ for them.

Really feel bad for Miku at the moment because she's likely the only earnest one in trying to get Fuutarou's attention but also struggles to face up to Fuutarou regarding her feelings openly enough. Once she gets past that hurdle we may see a shuraba situation developing, which is an entertaining prospect for me.
Old 2019-04-15, 04:15   Link #2809
WingedAccelerator

Time to time, I mentioned that Seven Goodbyes should have been a 3-way arc/development for Nino, Yotsuba, and Itsuki, but ultimately Nino stole the show. The haircut indicating she let go of the past, accepting Fuutarou, pushing Yotsuba to decline the track team's offer, after stepping in to save her, and she even wanted to give Itsuki movie tickets as a form of apology. In hindsight, Miku getting her out of the hotel feels like nothing, but a side dish.

Now, with the reverse situation, I called the Ichika-Miku drama a side dish as well, cause Negi put Nino on a pedestal again. Her sisterly love was totally absent from Scrambled Eggs to this trip, but it had to make a glorious return. Calling Ichika out with the same wording Ichika used to bullshit Miku back in Chapter 38. And she won't be satisfied with getting Fuutarou, if Miku just sulks in a room. It really feels like Negi wants to gather to support of the Miku fans at this point.

What I'm curious about, if we will get Adult Miku's hairstyle as a development from this to complete the parallel, and/or will this be the moment she stops wearing the headphones? Her waltzing in with her new look to counter Ichika would be nice.
Old 2019-04-15, 06:20   Link #2810
WingedAccelerator

Detailed summary.
*Sigh* The Nino-Miku discussion turned out to be what I was feared. A rehash of Miku's problems so far, an absolute disappointment.
Spoiler for Chapter 82:
Old 2019-04-15, 06:45   Link #2811
syzorst
syzorst

Of course it is. I've been pointing out how Miku had become weak ever since chapter 81 spoilers but too many Miku sympathizers called it rubbish. Where are they the Miku sympathizers Now?
syzorst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-04-15, 06:50   Link #2812
Lex79

Spoiler for ch 82:
Old 2019-04-15, 07:03   Link #2813
Tenzen12

Quote:
Originally Posted by syzorst View Post
Of course it is. I've been pointing out how Miku had become weak ever since chapter 81 spoilers but too many Miku sympathizers called it rubbish. Where are they the Miku sympathizers Now?
Still right there?
Old 2019-04-15, 07:07   Link #2814
syzorst
syzorst

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenzen12 View Post
Still right there?
So now what? Are you finally acknowledging Miku have become weak and Ichika is not the villain?
Old 2019-04-15, 07:14   Link #2815
Tenzen12

Ichika is withou doubt villain and Miku was always timid one. She did for most part well in spite of it.
Old 2019-04-15, 07:16   Link #2816
Lex79

Quote:
Originally Posted by syzorst View Post
So now what? Are you finally acknowledging Miku have become weak and Ichika is not the villain?
This chapter is actually making Ichika even more of a villain.
Old 2019-04-15, 07:39   Link #2817
syzorst
syzorst

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenzen12 View Post
Ichika is withou doubt villain and Miku was always timid one. She did for most part well in spite of it.
How is Ichika the villain? Miku being timid? She wasn't timid when she fought Nino all those times.
Old 2019-04-15, 07:46   Link #2818
xrick

Miku is shy to the point of not feeling capable of confessing to Fuutarou in his face without first braving through those self-imposed hurdles to prove herself worthy.
Her lack of self-esteem (which Nino and Ichika have, in their own ways) is her biggest obstacle. She has to break from her cocoon of shyness to reach their ground.
And I hope that comes to happen during this arc, while Itsuki and Yotsuba get there as well in their own ways. It seems things are finally progressing somewhere...

You can download it here. Feedback is welcome. I hope you like it.
xrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-04-15, 07:50   Link #2819
Marcus H.
Toji Affairs Secretary

Miku didn't become weak. It's Negi that enabled her to become weak..

Playing catch-up again because of RL happenings. Oof.
Spring 2019: One Punch Man S2. (1/1c)

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
MyAnimeList Status|| Watching: 32. Completed: 339. Plan to watch: 43.

Marcus H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-04-15, 07:54   Link #2820
xrick

She either has to become as upfront about her feelings as her sisters, or Yotsuba reveals to her that Fuutarou already has already kinda noticed it

You can download it here. Feedback is welcome. I hope you like it.
xrick is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
harem, privileged main heroine, quintuplets, student-tutor