duotiga
Zander Yuusha Kyorugold

Send a message via ICQ to duotiga Send a message via MSN to duotiga
perhaps Gn Axe Super Beam Saber mode for big beam blade? lol
duotiga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-27, 07:10   Link #8482
RAVNEN

Send a message via Yahoo to RAVNEN
Cherudim ass GN Drive look so suicide to me.Imagine someone skillfull & crazy like Ali Al Sachez could easily shoot that GN Drive when Cherudim deploy the bits. Then Lyle gonna say "OMG my suit butt"

Anyway I was hoping there will more MG kit be release, like Verde Buster or Blu Duel. Cherudim pistol look like it will have beam saber,maybe the 1/100 version will have it.
RAVNEN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-27, 09:44   Link #8483
duckroll
綺羅星★!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven Revolution View Post
from what I read in the manual ( mm, my JPese skill is not high so ..) the beam pistol of Cherudim has beam coating and can be used to counter enemy's beam saber .
Look at the blade located below the pistol...can we hope for an GN axe ?
The GN Beam Pistol II folds up into a GN Axe, yes. The blurb on the weapon in the manual specifically states that the Cherudim has no sword, so the beam pistol's other form is the only means of melee combat.

The Holoscreen is used for Transam shooting mode, and provides the Meister with all the information and assistance he needs to aim and shoot at his enemies.

The alternate mode for the GN Sniper Rifle II is a Triple Vulcan Rifle. When Cherudim needs to engage in medium to close range combat, it uses that as a range weapon instead.
duckroll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-27, 10:00   Link #8484
justavisitor

So no Gn missiles for Cherudim?? or will it be on 1/100 model??

In my opinion, the biggest suprise (and the best) close range weapon for Dynames was Gn missiles XD...seriously, how Ali could avoid them while dueling with Dynames back in season 1 is beyond me
justavisitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-27, 10:10   Link #8485
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by justavisitor View Post
So no Gn missiles for Cherudim?? or will it be on 1/100 model??

In my opinion, the biggest suprise (and the best) close range weapon for Dynames was Gn missiles XD...seriously, how Ali could avoid them while dueling with Dynames back in season 1 is beyond me
Given that the GN Shield Bits already act as beam-gun equipped funnels, GN Missiles would be overkill... though I certainly like the thought.

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
LoweGear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-27, 10:12   Link #8486
ElldenStorm

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
Given that the GN Shield Bits already act as beam-gun equipped funnels, GN Missiles would be overkill... though I certainly like the thought.
Is it confirmed that they're remote beam weapons, yet? I was under the impression that they were strictly defensive, atleast at this point.
ElldenStorm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-27, 10:19   Link #8487
justavisitor

Quote:
Cherudim still has front skirt armours lol...come on, Ian makes us pround and put some GN missiles there

@ElldenStorm: someone has translated that the shield bits has hidden offensive ability...
justavisitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-27, 10:22   Link #8488
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElldenStorm View Post
Is it confirmed that they're remote beam weapons, yet? I was under the impression that they were strictly defensive, atleast at this point.
LightningZERO translated the profile on the HG manual:

Quote:
Originally Posted by LightningZERO
GN Shield Bits are mounted on Cherudim. They can be detached and controlled from long distance. A function unique to Cherudim. The Shield Bits can be used for defense, and store Beam Gun for offensive purposes as well.

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
Old 2008-10-27, 10:34   Link #8489
ElldenStorm

Wow... Cool to know about the bits... Though I'm still disappointed with the no beam saber aspect... I mean seriously! Those GN Axe Blades on the Pistols are Knife Scale blades! Do the people writting this show have any concept of how difficult and dangerous knife fighting is? Let alone a knife versus a sword? Believe me, out of all forms of combat, I think the one I would perfer to avoid at all costs would be a knife fight! The very thought just scares the shit out of me because I've seen knife wounds before (superficial though they were), and I used to fence and have some concept of other types of swordsmenship aswell... Trust me, Knife Fighting is a no-go, lose-lose scenario typically with both parties eviscerating one another on sheer adreneline.
ElldenStorm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-27, 10:38   Link #8490
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElldenStorm View Post
Wow... Cool to know about the bits... Though I'm still disappointed with the no beam saber aspect... I mean seriously! Those GN Axe Blades on the Pistols are Knife Scale blades! Do the people writting this show have any concept of how difficult and dangerous knife fighting is? Let alone a knife versus a sword? Believe me, out of all forms of combat, I think the one I would perfer to avoid at all costs would be a knife fight! The very thought just scares the shit out of me because I've seen knife wounds before (superficial though they were), and I used to fence and have some concept of other types of swordsmenship aswell... Trust me, Knife Fighting is a no-go, lose-lose scenario typically with both parties eviscerating one another on sheer adreneline.
Well, the Cherudim was not meant to get into knife-fights, being a ranged sniper unit and all. The GN Pistols are most likely just a last-ditch effort, instead of being the primary weapons. Dynames itself only went melee twice in Season 1, and Neil only went melee on Ali because of his rage.

And I think this should go into the mecha and tech thread

Old 2008-10-28, 01:00   Link #8491
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

HG 1/144 Cherudim Gundam review

Old 2008-10-28, 01:03   Link #8492
Exia_00
Gundam Meister

Send a message via MSN to Exia_00 Send a message via Yahoo to Exia_00
Quote:
Well, the Cherudim was not meant to get into knife-fights, being a ranged sniper unit and all. The GN Pistols are most likely just a last-ditch effort, instead of being the primary weapons. Dynames itself only went melee twice in Season 1, and Neil only went melee on Ali because of his rage.

And I think this should go into the mecha and tech thread

and should Lyle want to go mele because of his rage?

LOL i can see it Cherudim vs Ali throne watever it is and Cherudim flying after him with the GN pistol knives, its quite impractical, arent beam sabers standard weaponry?
Old 2008-10-28, 04:01   Link #8493
Chiu_fan
Panzer Vor!

Here's another Hg 1/144 Cherudim Gundam reviewl
Chiu_fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-28, 04:11   Link #8494
Sir Dearka
Inglourious Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiu_fan View Post
Wow, that's a beauty I've just decided. I'm getting the 1/144
Old 2008-10-28, 04:51   Link #8495
Double_Edge
Cool Lander

You know
what would be
hecka tight? If Lyle
uses the GN Bits to form a little
plane he could stand on (like justice
Gundam) and fly around. It would also
be really neat if he disassembled them and
used them to crash and push enemy mobile suits.
That's one of the clever tricks Kira would do...before
he got his beam spam on.

EDIT: No offense, but Cherudims scope think on his head is lame compared to Dynames. That red crystal thing just....flips up. Looks kinda flimsy. I don't think anyone would complain if they reused Dynames' dropdown V-Fin thingy.
Old 2008-10-28, 05:18   Link #8496
Sir Dearka
Inglourious Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double_Edge View Post
You know
what would be
hecka tight? If Lyle
uses the GN Bits to form a little
plane he could stand on (like justice
Gundam) and fly around. It would also
be really neat if he disassembled them and
used them to crash and push enemy mobile suits.
That's one of the clever tricks Kira would do...before
he got his beam spam on.

EDIT: No offense, but Cherudims scope think on his head is lame compared to Dynames. That red crystal thing just....flips up. Looks kinda flimsy. I don't think anyone would complain if they reused Dynames' dropdown V-Fin thingy.
Soo many SEED references. And why so many "enters" between the lines?

I like the bits idea, though. And I kinda admit that I find the fact one could place them to form various shapes according to his will very appealing.

As for the red crystal flip, I don't have anything against it. I think they could've done better, but at least they did not just rip off Dynames' gimmick. That's a plus for me.
Old 2008-10-28, 05:37   Link #8497
RAVNEN

Send a message via Yahoo to RAVNEN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Dearka View Post
Soo many SEED references. And why so many "enters" between the lines?

I like the bits idea, though. And I kinda admit that I find the fact one could place them to form various shapes according to his will very appealing.

As for the red crystal flip, I don't have anything against it. I think they could've done better, but at least they did not just rip off Dynames' gimmick. That's a plus for me.
Does the holo sight need to be paint?

The bits can form according to his will indeed interesting,thank god it can't form into Feldt face.

The red crystal flip is one of my favourite feature.So I gave it 10/10 rating.
RAVNEN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-28, 05:40   Link #8498
duckroll
綺羅星★!

Another HG Cherudim review: http://taste.style.coocan.jp/hobby081018.htm

I think this is the best one yet. He has some really awesome poses and ideas for the Shield Bits in the last few photos.
duckroll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-28, 06:33   Link #8499
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAVNEN View Post
Does the holo sight need to be paint?
Yes, along with the red forehead sight and the transparent part on the GN Sniper Rifle.

Old 2008-10-28, 06:38   Link #8500
Raven Revolution
The Dark Knight

hmmm , I m newbie to model kit so i have one question ...
How can I paint the translucent part while keeping its translucent property ? What kind of paint do I need to do that ?
Thx ^^
Raven Revolution is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
gundam, gunpla, model kit, toy