AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Hayate no Gotoku

Notices

Old 2009-12-08, 12:44   Link #5341
WildArms
Come on, become a legend

I dont really care, all kids have to mature someday anyway xD, but still, it just suddenly happened O-O, and no i dont think we missed it, it just started when the trip started
WildArms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-08, 13:46   Link #5342
surerman
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
a question here:
any body know this picture?, is that some doujin?, eroge, or fanart?
surerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-08, 15:22   Link #5343
Rah
Are you a lolicon? :3

Looks like fan art to me.

It would be a dream come true for Miki if it was Hina in Izumi's place. Well, either way I guess she doesn't really mind all that much having Izumi. ^_^

As for the whole Nagi thing and words being imperfect, well, that's BS. Just be extremely direct. EXTREMELY DIRECT.

If that doesn't work, then order the damned person to tell you with a gun pointed at their face!

This is HnG. Results would most certainly arise. If not from a direct threat (may not work on some characters), then with an indirect one, threatening to harm a loved one, or something.

And it's done!

... Oh, that reminded me of...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_p52QJi-Ydo

Hahaha, jeez! Don't say it's old, I know it is. Still funny though! :P

Last edited by Rah; 2009-12-08 at 15:39.
Rah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-08, 16:19   Link #5344
WildArms
Come on, become a legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by surerman View Post
a question here:

Woa, hata sometimes do pervert stuff, but i dunno if he can reach this line (like what the zero no tsukaima dude did with his characters lol), though, it looks almost like the original, if this is a fan art, then the one who did this is pro, and i want him to continue with his work
Old 2009-12-08, 16:25   Link #5345
frivolity
My posts are frivolous

I had a strong feeling that Nagi would destroy the stone. It reminds me of the time when my father tore out the immigration form from my passport and threw it out of the car window...
frivolity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-08, 16:40   Link #5346
WildArms
Come on, become a legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by frivolity View Post
I had a strong feeling that Nagi would destroy the stone. It reminds me of the time when my father tore out the immigration form from my passport and threw it out of the car window...
lol, then it was like the only way for hayate to escape? xD
Old 2009-12-08, 16:41   Link #5347
NaweG
Just some guy

Quote:
a question here:
Instead of Muskrat Love we appear to have Hamster Love
Old 2009-12-08, 17:02   Link #5348
ellifeedn
Thinker

You know how Mikado said that money is what protects Nagi? It's also what causes her to be a target in the first place. I wonder how many realize that.
ellifeedn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-08, 17:11   Link #5349
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaweG View Post
Instead of Muskrat Love we appear to have Hamster Love
That's Izumi, not Ayumu.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-08, 19:59   Link #5350
primuler
Love For 3D

Quote:
a question here:
Either official art or fanart. But looks like official art to me.

Wait, WAIT!!! That doesn't mean Hata drew it!! I think it's one of the fanservice pics drawn by the animation company(this one seems to be done by JC Staff). There are several of them if you search through the net. But this could be well-drawn fanart too.

Anyways, I got some interesting info from Hata's blog. First of all, he apologized for sudden break because he didn't know that there was going to be a merged issue next week. He said this chapter and the next chapter is connected.

And he said please look forward to how Nagi's action is going to affect the story after she returns to Japan. He said the story's going to flow to the direction even Nagi and Hayate could not guess. Wait, several weeks ago, didn't he say 'look forward to how Hina's and Hayate's relationship is going to change by the end of this journey.'? So, how did it change?

Anyways, it seems that Hata is extremely busy. He hasn't been updating web comic regularly for weeks. Hopefully, we'll get something decent next week.
primuler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-08, 20:04   Link #5351
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by primuler View Post
Anyways, I got some interesting info from Hata's blog. First of all, he apologized for sudden break because he didn't know that there was going to be a merged issue next week. He said this chapter and the next chapter is connected.

And he said please look forward to how Nagi's action is going to affect the story after she returns to Japan. He said the story's going to flow to the direction even Nagi and Hayate could not guess. Wait, several weeks ago, didn't he say 'look forward to how Hina's and Hayate's relationship is going to change by the end of this journey.'? So, how did it change?
Nagi, Maria, and Hayate are going to move in with the Katsura family, aren't they? That would satisfy all of the aforementioned guidelines.

Also, technically this week is the double issue (2-3).
Old 2009-12-08, 20:32   Link #5352
WildArms
Come on, become a legend

now i only want more "official drawings" hehe
Old 2009-12-09, 01:43   Link #5353
arand017

There are a lot of swimsuit pics by JC staff for hayate no gotoku
arand017 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-09, 04:50   Link #5354
Rah
Are you a lolicon? :3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellifeedn View Post
You know how Mikado said that money is what protects Nagi? It's also what causes her to be a target in the first place. I wonder how many realize that.
You know how there are loads of rich people attending Hakuo academy? Why does it seem like Nagi is the only one targeted, or at least the one targeted the most? It's obviously because of the absurd inheritance conditions!

WHOEVER beats the butler, takes the stone, or breaks the stone, etc.. (gets changed all the time anyway) gets the inheritance.

Every criminal would try doing so!

Mikado is a trillionaire. He could easily erase all and any opposition he may ever face, like some company, syndicate, whatever.. trying to take him out. Besides, it's not like if they succeed that they'll gain anything from it, except the person that did it might get paid for the job (relatively low pay probably). Mikado probably overpays his employees anyway. Who'd betray him?

Say that someone does take him out. Sure there would be distress at first, but his "company" would just appoint a new director and stabilize itself again. Mikado probably has a plan if such a thing were to ever happen. A set of instructions to prevent his "company" from collapsing under such circumstances just so that the ones that did it don't get squat! At least that's how I imagine him to be..

Even in death he'd haunt them.. haha..

Well, that's besides the point. I don't know if anyone is after Mikado's head, but there certainly are loads of people after Nagi's, even though there are other candidates for the inheritance. They go after her precisely because she's direct in line for it, and for example Gilbert is second, or perhaps it doesn't really matter who second is because Mikado doesn't have any other direct relatives?

Anyway, it's probably the own family's doing that she's always getting targeted. Maybe even Mikado's, or just about anybody's since there are such absurd conditions, eh?

Oh, wait.. exactly because of those absurd conditions everyone is targeting her. I guess the next of kin thing isn't that important after all.

Quote:
&

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
Nagi, Maria, and Hayate are going to move in with the Katsura family, aren't they? That would satisfy all of the aforementioned guidelines.
Hoooh...

That would be an interesting turn of events. Do you suppose that Nagi doesn't have any assets of her own, like perhaps a house somewhere, or the necessary founds to buy, or even rent a house / apartment?

Flow to a direction that neither Nagi or Hayate could guess, heh?

1. Mikado gives Hayate a new gem pretending like it never happened.
2. Nagi remains the inheritor for unknown reasons.
3. Mikado died (or is pretending). Nagi takes over the entire Sanzen'in business! - Mikado could also just give it to her. That would be... weird..
4. It somehow involves Maria. She's separated from them. The new arc simultaneously connects Maria's and Athena's story. It would be about time for Hata to tell us how she's related to everything...
5. Hayate's parents reappear. They "seem" kindhearted after winning a truckload on the lottery, and offer them housing for reasons yet unknown. Their pretense could be that they're sorry for treating him so bad, and now that they're finally rich they're willing to make it up to him.
6. Himegami / Hayate's brother appears.
7. It has something to do with Hina, like GDB said. I like the idea that they go live in her house. It certainly would affect the relationship between Hina and Hayate, but wouldn't this be unfair to Ayumu?
8. After they return, and learn that Nagi indeed lost the right to the inheritance and everything that she owned, Athena's limo drives by, and she takes them in. Apparently Midas left her after their point of agreement was lost and she's grateful for that. She learned about Nagi's circumstances, and even that Nagi broke it herself. Thus she repays them by taking them in. In a later chapter it's shown how she and Midas fight, and how she beats him out of her body after the gem breaks. - Say that it continues from the last time we saw Athena. She just mentioned something about Machina's hamburgers, and then looked like in pain. It continues from there... she was fighting with Midas for a while, and after it looked like Midas would win, they sense the gem breaking, and the tables turn..
Maybe she's still possessed by Midas, but acts like herself? Maybe Midas only pretends to disappear making her believe that he's really gone, while he's devising some plan...
9. Honestly, even if it sounds unfair to some other girl, GDB's suggestion still seems the most likely to happen. But why wouldn't any other girl suggest to take them in? Isumi is probably richer than Hina's adoptive parents. They'd certainly be safer close to her, if Athena were to make a move on them. Ayumu is probably out of the question since she has a relatively normal family, although it could work out if Nagi had the assets to support them, but I don't think she'd go by her own free will, or even by her suggestion to her rivals house.. haha..

What about the Hakuo trio then? Hmm... perhaps Nagi knows that it'd be best for them not to butt in for family reasons. Maybe they're all somehow connected to the Sanzen'in's, and their act of kindness by taking them in would be a bad influence on their family's. It's not like they can oppose the Sanzen'in family in the first place, anyway...

While Hina's place is just a normal household. I don't see how it's safer than any other house since Mikado can mess around with just about anyone (if he wants to make Nagi miserable), but this way Hayate's and Hina's relationship would certainly change to some extent. Perhaps he'd see her naked just like Ayumu? Haha, Hina would die from embarrassment. Oh, and Nagi is still oblivious to Hina's feelings towards Hayate, thus she might accept her offer (if it's Hina that offers them lodging)..
10. What do you think? Add a theory of your own~

Quote:
Anyways, it seems that Hata is extremely busy. He hasn't been updating web comic regularly for weeks. Hopefully, we'll get something decent next week.
What do you mean decent? Wasn't Nagi's action just last week epic enough!? You greedy bastard... heheh, just joking~

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
Also, technically this week is the double issue (2-3).
It says "To be continued in the New Year's issue #4-5 on sale 12/22". Don't think we'll get anything this week.
Old 2009-12-09, 08:25   Link #5355
leoblack9
Your fagottry, I hate it!

I really wonder why doesn't he produce a double chapters in double issue weeks so it would've been a lot more worth to wait (lack of sleep here, a little hallucination). All aboard the wtfwaitmoreweeksagain mode.
Old 2009-12-09, 09:28   Link #5356
Wolfnagi
Ojou-sama Familiar!!!!!!!

Guys, you left me two pages behind! Can't you wait? Anyway i staying in a hotel near Mount Fuji, anything new?
Old 2009-12-09, 09:35   Link #5357
WildArms
Come on, become a legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by arand017 View Post
there are a lot of swimsuit pics by jc staff for hayate no gotoku
omfg where?!

And i think is time for maria to get some shine, MAYBE WE WILL KNOW THE SECRET RELATIONSHIP SHE HAVES OR HAD WITH ATHENA... (remember, when she was little, and was watching the mirror/water she saw maria in kid mode :3, hehe maria kid)
Old 2009-12-09, 09:40   Link #5358
Wolfnagi
Ojou-sama Familiar!!!!!!!

Anyway, what happen after i left?
Old 2009-12-09, 11:20   Link #5359
frivolity
My posts are frivolous

I think Nagi will indeed lose her inheritance, at least for now. One anti-climax and escape rope for Hayate is more than enough.

It has already been pointed out that Nagi talking about words being imprecise is the exact premise for their relationship, so it could be hinting that Nagi is fully aware about Hayate's feelings (or lack of them) towards her. Perhaps she'll take the high road, free Hayate of his duties, and go off on her own.
frivolity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-09, 12:33   Link #5360
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah View Post
It says "To be continued in the New Year's issue #4-5 on sale 12/22". Don't think we'll get anything this week.
Well, this week is 2-3, so if the week after next is 4-5 then that's two double issues, meaning we'll have another break after that issue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by leoblack9 View Post
I really wonder why doesn't he produce a double chapters in double issue weeks so it would've been a lot more worth to wait (lack of sleep here, a little hallucination). All aboard the wtfwaitmoreweeksagain mode.
Double issue doesn't mean double the size. It's just so the numbering stays consistent and SS can begin at 1 and end at 52 each year.

Tags
comedy, shounen