AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > To Aru Majutsu no Index

Notices

Old 2010-12-23, 17:44   Link #701
SuzushinaYuriko
SHSL Lurker

I love this. Especially how you included the end of that adorable sequence of pictures of Accel and LO going to sleep.

And lol, a K-ON!! song. Isn't it called Utauyo!!MIRACLE instead of No Houkago Kohi, though?
Old 2010-12-23, 19:49   Link #702
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

That's the band name; Kataru was calling everyone to start the show when she said Let's go!

It plays on the name of A Certain Highschool Light Music Band. You can find No Houkago Kohi during Houkago Tea Time desuno? And there's the seiyuu references with the usage of certain canon characters at certain roles. And that Kataru is voiced by Yohko Hikasa and Aya-nyan by Taketatsu Ayana.

Nevertheless, I seem to be plagued with english errors recently. Dx I'm working on polishing that bit for now.

The song was Utauyo!!MIRACLE alright. I felt the lyrics would be perfect to kickstart the concert, and threw in references to Chaos' fic since he was wondering how to weave a song into a fic a while back. Maybe Master Chaos might mention this concert in his last chapter.

Glad you liked it. This short was long in planning, ever since I saw that pic in the image thread.

Now to start work on the Feb-14 short.
Old 2010-12-23, 20:39   Link #703
tsunade666

in chaoz fanfic. It's really an awesome one though in chapter 3. I didn't understand the another VA joke. By the hints given. It looks like Ayase and Seiri's VA is the same person but for accelerator? .... I don't had a clue.
Old 2010-12-23, 20:54   Link #704
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist

Location: All ghillied up spying on someone ~2,000 yards away using telescope sights.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
in chaoz fanfic. It's really an awesome one though in chapter 3. I didn't understand the another VA joke. By the hints given. It looks like Ayase and Seiri's VA is the same person but for accelerator? .... I don't had a clue.
If Seiri's VA is Ayuzawa in Maid-sama, Accelerator's VA is Nobuhiko Okamoto and he voices Usui in the same series. Figure the rest, lol.

--- This line over here is a placeholder. ----
Master Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-23, 21:06   Link #705
tsunade666

okay. I thought it's only ayase because chaoz mentioned oreimo. Hmm now I understand.

what! usui and accelerator VA are the same!?
Old 2010-12-23, 21:10   Link #706
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
okay. I thought it's only ayase because chaoz mentioned oreimo. Hmm now I understand.
Did I...? Oh yeah, but that was because I got the maid idea after watching episode 11 last week...

Quote:
SURPRISE!
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-23, 21:22   Link #707
Flere821
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Spoiler:
Spoiler for Still...:
Flere821 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-23, 21:48   Link #708
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flere821 View Post
Spoiler for Still...:
Spoiler:
Old 2010-12-23, 22:36   Link #709
tsunade666

their are facilities allied with academy city outside. If you want you can send it to them. But that facility are more like treatment facility.
Old 2010-12-23, 22:43   Link #710
Miraluka
Banned

Then still there is a risk of someone trying to leak info from said branches, just like Amao, but this time, outside Academy City.
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-24, 00:35   Link #711
SuzushinaYuriko
SHSL Lurker

Quote:
You never noticed? That's the main reason I picked up the show, actually.
Old 2010-12-24, 01:17   Link #712
tsunade666

Quote:
Originally Posted by yukirosuzuka View Post
You never noticed? That's the main reason I picked up the show, actually.
I never notice. Oh come on. I watch kaicho maid-sama but never even a bit of hint of being accelerator on Usui's voice

and again. I never remember much on names of VA or seiyuu. Only the works they had done but the names behind it...... never remember.
Old 2010-12-24, 02:01   Link #713
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Quote:
Spoiler:
Spoiler for Here's a solution:
Old 2010-12-24, 05:21   Link #714
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist

Location: All ghillied up spying on someone ~2,000 yards away using telescope sights.
Quote:
I never notice. Oh come on. I watch kaicho maid-sama but never even a bit of hint of being accelerator on Usui's voice

and again. I never remember much on names of VA or seiyuu. Only the works they had done but the names behind it...... never remember.
If you ever watched Chrome Shelled Regios, take Layfon beside Accelerator and compare their voices.

Old 2010-12-24, 07:47   Link #715
Zakoo

I never noticed , god ? Neither for Usui nor for Layton, serious ... Well the only seiyu I can recognize is the one of Shana.
Zakoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-24, 08:27   Link #716
tsunade666

I can understand a bit for layfon though still........ listening to accelerator again the only thing I can remember is the voice of ikki.
Old 2010-12-24, 22:36   Link #717
Flere821
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrTerrorist View Post
Spoiler for Here's a solution:
About that, Academy City actually sell off stuff that's about 3-4 generations out of date to the outside world through some of it's own companies, and it's practically cutting edge in outside world standards. There isn't really a problem with everyone else seeing Academy City hoarding stuff. Even if governments and military are involved, others like the US might only get slightly better stuff than what's on the market but is still practically obsolete by AC standards (ref Vol14 Ch1).

And it's not just a matter of 'trade secrets' being hidden, it was stated even of the outside got the full plans the parts needed to manufacture them it will still be impossible to make; the facilities and techniques are hard to replicate even if the necessary resources are there (not counting whatever polymer/materials AC has developed that no-one else can even replicate).
Old 2010-12-24, 23:20   Link #718
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

So could it be said that... Even if they gotten a hold of any Academy City Technology like an Esper, they wouldn't be able to learn much using their own methods and equipment?
Old 2010-12-25, 21:37   Link #719
Flere821
Lurker

Quote:
So could it be said that... Even if they gotten a hold of any Academy City Technology like an Esper, they wouldn't be able to learn much using their own methods and equipment?
I'd say so. Though Academy City will still try to retrieve anything that was captured just in case the unthinkable happens and someone DOES get something out of it, and that it sends a bad message that they can be taken advantaged of if they just let others steal their secrets.

For reference, Mikoto once said (in Vol16) the supermarkets in Academy City uses a more high tech computer system sorting through their stock than anything the military networks outside of Academy City have access to. That's how much of a difference between technology there is; even without the Vol20 bit where the AC airforce was pwning the Russian airforce without taking a single loss, and AC planes even have laser weaponry on most of their planes (from what I know military lasers in Real Life is non-existent right?).
Old 2010-12-25, 22:04   Link #720
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist

Talking about the crossovers discussion we had a while back... I forgot I was following a Index/MGS (yes you read that right, METAL GEAR SOLID!) crossover some time ago, and only now did I remember to check on it.

Set three years into the future of the current Academy City, Misaka Mikoto has gone missing and there are a few terrorists-suspected attacks, in which later it was discovered they are all actually targetting Touma because he is a former member of "The Organization," something which Snake (who was assigned to be Touma's bodyguard) was also an ex-member of. And after three years gone... it seems that Mikoto's status was not "Dead" as reported all along...

... Possibly the most... uh, "awesome" in my own words, crossover I have stumbled upon so far.

Tags
character, crack, crossover ideas, discussion, fanfiction