AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2004-08-19, 23:27   Link #121
Katsushiro
The 5th

Send a message via AIM to Katsushiro
Lots of things I noticed, Sakura and Kakashi spend alot of time together...Not so much thats noticable but just alot, ya know?

Example, First OP, The part where they're all fighting those guys and one of them throws a log at them, Kakashi Grabs Sakura and jumps away....

In the OP Flow!! by Go, Naruto gets his own screen and Sasuke gets his own screen, but Kakashi and Sakura share one ^^;

Course this is just my ecchi side playing tricks on me, but I'd like to see Kakashi x Sakura
Katsushiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-19, 23:55   Link #122
Voltage
若い雷

Send a message via AIM to Voltage
I fear Jiraiya's routine of young girls and sake will end, because.....

He's gonna be Tsunade-whipped

Based on a legend
Voltage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-19, 23:59   Link #123
Veritas
The Last Visible Dog

The TemaShika hint is in the manga.
Spoiler:
It's no proof or anything, but that scene makes the prospective pairing more viable.
Veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-20, 00:01   Link #124
Kadius
Lemon Merchant

Send a message via AIM to Kadius
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katsushiro
Lots of things I noticed, Sakura and Kakashi spend alot of time together...Not so much thats noticable but just alot, ya know?

Example, First OP, The part where they're all fighting those guys and one of them throws a log at them, Kakashi Grabs Sakura and jumps away....

In the OP Flow!! by Go, Naruto gets his own screen and Sasuke gets his own screen, but Kakashi and Sakura share one ^^;

Course this is just my ecchi side playing tricks on me, but I'd like to see Kakashi x Sakura
Funny, but I'd have to say Kakashi is protecting her because she stinks at being a ninja.

Temari and Shikamaru seems to be a pretty safe bet right now. Naruto and Hinata might end up together, depending if Naruto finally gets a clue. Sasuke loves himself (And possibly the idea of killing Itachi) too much to hook up with Sakura, or any other of his fangirls. He'll probably end up liking Hinata because she's the only one who doesn't care about him. (That'd be interesting) But who knows...
Kadius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-20, 00:09   Link #125
Katsushiro
The 5th

Send a message via AIM to Katsushiro
Okay Now For my real Answers

I think Sasuke does have some feelings for Sakura though, Cause in the beginning he says he wants to resurrect his clan, course that means he's gonna need a Wife, so I think Sasukura is still a possiblity

Later in the manga
Spoiler:

About that
Spoiler:
Katsushiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-20, 01:00   Link #126
socomberetta
Dreaming of you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katsushiro
Okay Now For my real Answers

I think Sasuke does have some feelings for Sakura though, Cause in the beginning he says he wants to resurrect his clan, course that means he's gonna need a Wife, so I think Sasukura is still a possiblity

Later in the manga
Spoiler:

About that
Spoiler:
Hahaha...Sakura would have crapped her pants if he said that.
socomberetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-20, 01:47   Link #127
Daru

Send a message via AIM to Daru
I actually think that if Ino did show affection to Shikamaru, Shikamaru probably warm up to her with time. (see bottom for spoiler.) And in anycase, i hope that naruto just forgets about Sakura, she has been nothing but trouble to him. All she does is talk about sasuke this and sasuke that right in front of Naruto. Honestly, what a guy Naruto has to be to take all that from her. Just ignore her better yet, dont even talk to her, just give her the cold shoulder and be done with it. And if she asks whats up lately or something like that...just throw it in her face and tell her to go and find sauske he might be getting himself into trouble. But yes, naruto is an idiot as state before hand on this forum and i just needed to get that off my chest. LOL. Tenten, and Temari are prime characters that Naruto should be going for, cause Hinata (although she is a nice girl and would treat him well) isnt going to say anythingy to him and hes to stupid to realize it. Fin.

Spoiler***********************************

I mean come on, in the manga Shikamarus dad did tell him that he would understand someday, and that day might actually be it who knows.
Daru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-20, 04:24   Link #128
Kadius
Lemon Merchant

Send a message via AIM to Kadius
Ah yes... we must also realize that at this point in time, puberty hasn't struck most of the genins.
Kadius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-20, 17:33   Link #129
Voltage
若い雷

Can't wait till they get older, then we can see what really happens, haha.

But if they get older... that means Jiraiya is gonna get older!!! NOOOOO!
Old 2004-08-21, 05:29   Link #130
Animizzle
Cool as a Cucumber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voltage
Can't wait till they get older, then we can see what really happens, haha.
Would't be to sure of that, Love plays a small role in Naruto, its much more comradry and believing in yourself. I would be suprised If kishimoto spends pages on a developing lovey story between wich characters whatsoever.

Of course this doens't mean naruto won't have his first kiss under the pine tree from Hinata, It's just that it won't play a big role in the storyline.
Animizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-21, 05:36   Link #131
evil_edea

I hope to god that no pairings (excluding cannonized side-pairings) will ever, ever, EVER appear in Naruto. What's wrong with friendship? They're 12-13, yes, but there is so much other stuff going on that I would hate to watch them sitting and wangsting about their adolescent love-lives. (Another reason I hate Sakura)

With that out of the way, I am pro-fandom relationships. Have any of you been on ff.net? It's like the fastest-growing fanfic collection ever. And guess what? They're almost ALL romance. You wanna see Naruto romance? Get your fix there. They're bound to have your fav. coupling. And I'm really for anything so long as it's believable: yaoi, het, yuri, whatever. The only thing I'm really against is SasuSaku. It makes no sense for Sasuke to want Sakura's lousy genes in his new clan. Oh, and KakaIru. It's KakaGai all the way!
evil_edea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-22, 10:47   Link #132
Animizzle
Cool as a Cucumber

right..amen!
Animizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-22, 19:25   Link #133
Dez
Speshul

Send a message via AIM to Dez
Yes, but most stories at fanfiction.net suck :/

Sasuke and Sakura are the only pairing that really interest me. That goes for both canon and fanfiction.
Dez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-22, 21:02   Link #134
Voltage
若い雷

The site ff.net doesn't work for me, hmm.
Old 2004-08-23, 10:37   Link #135
ph900921
Pakun the Jounin Dog

doesnt work for me either
ph900921 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-28, 03:50   Link #136
Im_Jiraiya
Super Perverted

A hot couple would be Pakun and Tonton, yeah one is a dog and the other is a pig but c'mon, what a hot set.

Another good couple woulde be Iruka with the Ramen Girl cuz with all the time Iruka treated Naruto to Ramen he shoulda got her digits at least once.
Im_Jiraiya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-28, 04:07   Link #137
socomberetta
Dreaming of you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Im_Jiraiya
A hot couple would be Pakun and Tonton, yeah one is a dog and the other is a pig but c'mon, what a hot set.

Another good couple woulde be Iruka with the Ramen Girl cuz with all the time Iruka treated Naruto to Ramen he shoulda got her digits at least once.
Interspecies love...very good.

What would you call the offspring of a pig and a dog?
Pog
dopig
pigog
Freak of nature
Old 2004-08-28, 04:11   Link #138
Dez
Speshul

Send a message via AIM to Dez
Pakkun and Tonton? What's wrong with you?
It's Pakkun and Akamaru all the way. Hawt furry slash rocks.

Ph, isn't that someone elses icon? I could have sworn that was requested by Zek in the GIF thread...
Dez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-28, 04:14   Link #139
socomberetta
Dreaming of you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dez

Ph, isn't that someone elses icon? I could have sworn that was requested by Zek in the GIF thread...
Are you referring to my icon?
If so, I created this baby a couple of months ago just to piss of sasuke fans.
Old 2004-08-28, 04:17   Link #140
yinstro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dez

um.. arent both of them guy dogs...?
yinstro is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
official pairings