AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2013-08-21, 07:38   Link #9521
ImperialFlameGod8190

There's something that's been bugging me for the longest time. In episode 25 of R1 when lelouch was caught by suzaku after the reveal he said that he didn't want it to be him. When did suzaku originally figure out that lelouch was zero. Was there ever an official confirmation of that moment
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-21, 21:58   Link #9522
azul120

V .V. tells him.
azul120 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-08, 02:30   Link #9523
Masurao45

I wonder what if Suzaku was a clone like his counterpart Syaoran after all?
Masurao45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-25, 23:18   Link #9524
VictorKresnik

It'd be interesting if there was an alternate timeline version of Suzaku who would try to take Suzaku's place because of how naive he was back then.
VictorKresnik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-01-24, 08:04   Link #9525
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
There's something that's been bugging me for the longest time. In episode 25 of R1 when lelouch was caught by suzaku after the reveal he said that he didn't want it to be him. When did suzaku originally figure out that lelouch was zero. Was there ever an official confirmation of that moment
A bit late but in the visual drama Suzaku already was having several clues that Lelouch might be Zero but he didn't want to be true. V.V only tells him about how his Geass works and how it affected Euphemia to give him a reason to kill Lelouch if I recall. That's why in the season finale Suzaku suddenly holds a gun with two hands. The mental breakdown of having realized that the person he wants to kill is his best friend was too much for him.